Do It for Me

Story Info
The pleasures of watching & being watched.
2.3k words
4.4
73.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He loved watching her touch herself. He loved it even more when she did exactly what he told her to do. She lay on the bed, the silk robe loose and open on her body. Her hands were poised above her breasts . . . her eyes looked to him questioningly . . . waiting for his command . . .

"Caress your breasts for me, my dear." She moved her hands. "Lightly," he told her. "I want to watch you arouse yourself. Do it for me." Her hands slid over the surface of her skin. It did feel good to her, but not like his hands did. They could do such things to her. But she also knew that it pleased him to watch her as she touched herself, so she closed her eyes and concentrated on the feeling of her own hands stroking her flesh. Her nipples grew hard and pointed. Her fingers lingered over them . . . pinching . . . pulling . . . feeling them grow harder still.

He watched her closely and began to grow aroused. Under his robe he could feel his cock begin to thicken and harden. She was so very beautiful. He wondered if she had any idea of how much she aroused him, of how much her submission meant to him, of how much he wanted to please her, as well as take his pleasure from her . . . forever . . .

His eyes moved over her body . . . taking in the luscious curves . . . the creamy tone of her skin . . . the swell of her magnificent breasts . . . . The robe she wore was gathered loosely about her waist . . . covering the area between her legs. Still, the sight of her thighs moving slowly against one another under the robe as she continued to stroke her breasts, excited him even more and his cock began to rise.

Her eyes were partially opened now so that she could see his growing arousal and a smile played at the corners of her mouth. She knew she was pleasing him and it made her want to do more. One hand drifted lower . . . down across her stomach . . . . It stopped just above the opening to her robe. She dared not go any further without permission, no matter how much she wanted to. She waited . . .

He watched her closely, his stare growing more intense. "I want you to very slowly open your robe," he told her in a firm voice that sent shivers through her. "Open the robe and expose yourself to me. I want to look upon your beauty." Silently, she did as she was commanded . . . pulling the silk across her thighs and revealing herself to him. "Stop!" he said sharply. Startled, she paused, afraid she had done something to displease him. She lay still beneath his gaze. She could feel his eyes on her. They were so intense. She felt as if they held her in a firm grip. She was captivated by them.

For his part, he was captivated by her stunning loveliness. Silently, he was grateful for the wonderful gift that she was. He could feel the throbbing in his cock and knew that she could see his arousal as well. That was good. He wanted her to know what an effect she had on him.

"Spread your legs for me," he told her. She did and he could see the wetness shining between them. "Slide your hands down along the insides of your thighs." Slowly, she let her fingers move lower. His eyes watched her every move. She could feel the heat there now . . . it radiated from her pussy and made her thighs tingle where her fingers touched . . .

"Touch yourself . . . slowly . . . " he told her. As slowly as she could, she slid her fingers down between her legs . . . between her swollen lips . . . down into her wetness . . . . Unable to control it, she moaned softly. She was so very wet and aroused. How could this man excite her so, she wondered. She would do anything that he wanted . . . had, in fact, done so. The memories washed over her as her fingers stroked . . . memories of all the things he had made her do . . . and had done to her . . .

He saw how wet she was . . . how swollen her clit was . . . his mouth began to water and he wanted to taste her . . . to drink in her sweet essence. But that could wait, he decided. Now, =he wanted to watch her grow more excited.

"That's it, my dear, play with yourself for me. Tease yourself . . . rub your clit with your fingers . . . stroke your lips . . ." She did as he said . . . feeling her clit throbbing under her fingertips. Her breath was coming in short gasps now. Her breasts rose and fell in an increasing tempo. Her fingers moved around and around the swollen bud . . . the intensity of the feeling heightened by his gaze. It was building she knew . . . an orgasm that was going to carry her away to that wonderful place . . .

He saw it in her eyes . . . the way they were beginning to glaze . . . she was getting that far away look . . . the one he cherished so much. It would not be long now, he knew. But he also knew that she would wait for his permission . . . for his command . . . She had learned that part especially well. He knew that it was the permission to let go . . . as much as the letting go itself . . . that she craved . . .

"I want you to arouse yourself to the point of orgasm, my dear. But do not cum until I give you permission." She heard his words and obediently moved her fingers around her clit. They slid easily through the ever growing wetness that was now soaking her inner thighs. Her soft moans were music in his ears. He watched with fascination as her skilled fingers teased and stroked . . . his cock was fully engorged now and throbbing on its own. He thought of her hands on it . . . stroking it . . . bringing it to her mouth and wrapping her soft lips around it . . . his own breathing had become rapid and shallow as his arousal grew.

"Very slowly, I want you to slide first one finger . . . then another . . . inside . . . " he told her. Yes, she thought, that was what she needed now. She needed something inside of her. Slowly . . . as he had commanded . . .she slid one finger between her lips and began pushing it into her tight wetness . . . The move was accompanied by a sharp intake of breath . . . oh god, she thought . . . it did feel so good. "Now slide another one in." Again, she struggled to do it slowly. The increasing fullness she felt brought another moan from her lips . . . louder this time. He watched her beautiful slender fingers disappear inside her pussy and a drop of precum oozed from the tip of his cock. "Now, move your fingers slowly in and out and stroke your clit with your thumb." She did and the sensations took her breath away. Emboldened by her passion, she looked him directly in the eye. She could see the lust burning there and fed off of it as she moved her fingers in and out.

As he watched, he untied his robe and opened it. His cock was standing . . . long . . . hard . . . pulsing . . . She could see the tip glistening and her fingers moved faster. The feeling was growing stronger all the while. She did not know how long she could hold back. The sound of her wetness as her fingers slid in and out filled the room. She was so close, but he just watched and said nothing. She touched the tip of her tongue to her lips. Oh, how she wanted to taste him . . .to wrap her hand and lips around his cock . . . to make love to it . . . to tease and please it until his cum filled her mouth and slid down her throat . . .

The image and her fingers had her close . . . she was almost there . . . Just as it was about to overwhelm her, she heard his voice, "Stop." With great difficulty, she did as she was told . . . her breasts rising and falling with her rapid breathing . . . her fingers deep inside her pussy . . . feeling the tightness gripping them and the intense heat burning there . . . Silently, she pleaded with him with her eyes, but he made her wait. The seconds seemed like hours. Gradually, the climax she had felt building began to ease a bit. She was still extremely aroused, but she no longer felt at the edge. He smiled and she knew that he knew. He knew her body so very well. "Now move your fingers again, my dear." She did and the intensity rapidly began to build again. She wanted to thrust hard and fast . . . to race to her orgasm . . .but she waited for him.

As much as she longed for release, she knew that he was in control and that because he was, her pleasure would be all the more. Her eyes moved between him and his cock. She could see it throbbing . . . knew she was pleasing him. Her fingers . . . her hand . . . her thighs and ass . . . were soaked now with her juices. Her clit was on fire and her pussy was pulsating. It was torture . . . such sweet, sweet torment . . . to have to wait. The sensations were moving to the brink again. She wondered if he would let her this time, but she knew it was not her decision to make, so when he again told her to stop, she did, even though her pussy now ached with need. Three . . . four . . . she lost count of how many times he made her stop . . . but each time she obeyed and when he would tell her to start again, the sensations were even stronger than before. All of her other senses shut down . . . she could only feel what she felt between her legs and how that feeling had spread throughout her entire body. She had become a slave to the pleasure . . . a slave to his commands . . . a slave to him . . .

Finally, she heard the words she so wanted to hear. "Fuck yourself for me, my dear. Do it for me." At last, she had her permission and rapidly and forcefully she began fucking herself with her fingers. As she did so, her thumb slid over her clit and almost immediately the wave began breaking over her. Her screams echoed off of the walls and the world around her exploded in a blinding flash of incredible pleasure. Wave after wave engulfed her and she thrust her fingers in harder and faster.

With a sense of awe, he watched. God, how he loved the way she gave herself over to it. Her body thrashed and bucked. . . . her breasts moved wildly . . . her legs quivered . . . her face was beautiful with the pleasure and the sounds she made went straight to his cock. He struggled to maintain control over himself. Just the sight and sound of her almost made him cum, without even being touched.

After what seemed like an eternity, the waves began to lessen. Slowly . . . very slowly and reluctantly . . . she began to come back to reality. She lay panting . . . her fingers still deep inside her pussy . . . feeling it throb . . . She opened her eyes and looked at him. The look on his face thrilled her. She had pleased him, she knew. He was breathing hard as well and she understood that he had felt her orgasm almost as strongly as she had. He reached for her hand . . . slowly pulled her fingers out of her pussy . . . brought them to his mouth and sucked and licked them clean . . . Then he put his hands on the back of her head and guided her mouth to his cock. It was so big and hard and as she closed her lips over it, she tasted the precum on her tongue. He moaned loudly and pulled her head firmly down onto his shaft. She sucked and licked all around the head and the shaft . . . her hand wrapped tightly around it. She was so aroused that another orgasm began building inside of her as she sucked and as it threatened to overtake her he said, "Do it for me again, my dear" and it started . . . only this time he was with her and as his cum hit the back of her throat, they went over the edge together . . .

Copyright by The Gentle Man, 2002