"Do Me"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABigCat
ABigCat
111 Followers

Jemima often used the phrase 'do me' and now I knew why; she shared it with Tabitha. It was theirs. But also, much more. As I did Tabitha in every position I could imagine she gave over to me with a supplicant's need. And I realised sometimes we all need to be 'done'. Not just for our own sake but for our lover's sake and for our relationship. To hand the wheel to someone else for a while, let them drive our pleasure. And the respect and trust we express by letting somebody else 'do' us is both half the excitement and the most bonding part of the whole thing. Taking pleasure whole-heartedly is not greedy, it is as sexy and as loving as giving pleasure. Withholding this undermines everything.

And often, of course, you can take great pleasure in giving it. This crossed my mind as I knelt at, and between, Tabitha's spread feet and licked and fingered her all the way to obscenity and back again. Again. I figured by now she must want something else, but was delighted when she begged me not to stop yet, cocking her knee onto the table so I could get better access underneath. Also matching Jemima's reflected rear on the screen, my wife's wriggling fingers reprising the role of my tongue.

The spaces between Tabitha's orgasms contracted and there was an element of desperation in how she pulled her other knee onto the table so I could slide under her on my back. Indeed, in this new position, my chin and mouth got so slimed she worked herself up to another orgasm just sliding around my face. Only then did her clitoris become too sensitive, and - much to the relief of both my aching jaw and erection - I got to replace my head with my hips.

While I nudged my manhood at Tabitha's opening, Jemima reached out of the screen's frame and grabbed her dildo. She matched me precisely with it. So when I plunged deep into Tabitha with one fluid stroke and the sensation (and tripartite moans!) of sinking into a warm bath, the mirror showed Jemima sliding her toy in to the hilt.

She mirrored me so exactly with that obscene wand, and such was my synaesthesia, that while I watched her and moved slowly in and out of Tabitha I could not quite discern who was copying who. Then it seemed as if I was sliding in and out of my wife, or that she was plunging her toy - me - in and out of her friend. In this way Tabitha dreamily rocked against us both, speeding us up and forcing us deeper, until her bottom slapped briskly at my front and Jemima's toy made indecent slurping noises.

Another hissing overboil of pleasure left Tabitha's limbs limp. She couldn't even hold her weight on all fours, and flopped her face flat to the table while I pulled her hips at me. Then this seemed to drag her climax back, so she couldn't even manage that position any more, and collapsed onto her front. I straddled her bottom, pressed her knees together and reached below her tipped hips to slop juices over her clitoris while I ploughed her fleshy furrow quick and deep. In under a minute, her hole fluttered at my piston and she puffed a series of deep slow breaths. Then it fluttered again and she arched, froze, then howled, "H-holy... FUCK!" kicking off Jemima's expletives too as she managed to simultaneously dig her 'biggie' out as well.

It was only when I withdrew from Tabitha's quivering, jellyfished form, flipped her back onto her back and threw her legs over my shoulders, that she covered herself up and double locked with shut knees. "I'm done. I'm done," she blustered. "No more. Please."

On the prowl for someone else to plunder, my chilling member swung its ravenous eye toward Jemima on the screen, though I'm not sure how it expected that to work. But her cheeks were fevered too, eyes drooped to slots and body flumped across our table. She hummed a tune while running her tongue around her own glistening, albeit fake, penis. Tabitha smiled beatifically at her new old lover and, despite her powerlessness, heaved up to curl over my slippery meat. She ran her own mirroring cat-laps along it, sweetly ready to do me again, despite exhausted shivers making it difficult for her to co-ordinate.

My heart swelled. "Sweet love," I stroked her hair and knew, even then, this would not be the last time I'd call Tabitha this. "Please don't worry. I'm—"

With a loud clunk, the door behind me unlocked and swung open, and even before Tabitha and I could gather ourselves, our masseuses came bounding in with our stuff, utterly unconcerned at the state of us.

"De-stressed, sir?" mine said, holding open my robe and averting her eye. "Happy ending?"

#

And now here we are. Exactly one year later to the minute. 'Eat me' and 'Drink me' are on their sides (recovery position!) on our bed, top-to-tail, ying and yang, nuzzling. Doing just that what their tattoos decree. I am banished to the armchair to watch them purr the last of their orgasms while I recall that life-changing day. The day Tabitha and Jemima rebuilt me into the double-wedded man you find today. A man who never holds back. Unless, like now, he's ordered to because he might explode at any second. Because his lovers begged him not to cum while they came themselves - together and like banshees - splayed over his cock and face. And because they then swapped sides and bade him hold a little longer while they rode him again, squealing climaxes into each other's mouths. And because then they even greedily burst one last time upon said dedicated manservant when he fed both ends of their self-absorbed sixty-nine. And most of all because they have, they say, 'a special plan' for him on this, their anniversary.

Jemima's quit porn, now she's got us. Likewise, Tabitha, who's become fussier about her modelling jobs, especially now that our baby is starting to show, her belly a perfect little pot. I was apparently the last porn Jemima watched, and the last porn Tabitha made. In return for their no-porn policy I have vowed to cum on demand.

Promises aside, though, I think the three of us believe two spouses are more than enough for anyone. Not least of all because we've even had each other's names tattooed around our nipples and there is such a perfect symmetry about this that we couldn't possibly change. I have Tabitha around my left nipple, Jemima round my right. Jemima has me on the left and Tabby on the right and... well you will have to work it out yourself, because the girls are done with each other now.

They're stalking toward me rather scarily, in fact. On all fours, slinking, growling and chuckling wickedly. Their jokes - about dessert, and cats and cream - are absolutely terrible. Still, I am certain they will find some other way to make me laugh until I cannot breathe.

ABigCat
ABigCat
111 Followers