Do Me a Favor

Story Info
Younger brother asks older brother to do him a favor.
15.3k words
4.32
154.6k
53
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam and Marsha had been married for many years more than Sam's brother, Mike and his frigid wife, Tina. Both couples lived next to each other in a upscale rural neighborhood. The lots were large, five acres each. So, there was plenty of room between their houses. Both men worked in the family businesses, farming, fertilizer and a car lot.

Mike was reserved. And, Tina was just a downright cold fish. They had been trying to a have baby for two years and were unsuccessful. The doctors said that Mike's sperm count was low, but that he could conceive. Mike's biggest problem was his short dick. He just could not deposit his sperm deep enough in Tina's pussy to do any good. Mike and Tina were desperate to have children.

Robert, Sam and Mike's father, was very wealthy, but not inclined to be generous unless he got something in return. If Robert could, he would take his money with him when he died. He had said on many occasions that if Mike and Tina did not have children, then he would write them out of his will. Robert was the kind of person who would not accept adoption. His heirs would have to be his own blood, not some stranger that he was not related to by blood. Robert's old fashioned ways set a lot of by blood kin. Thus, the reason for Mike and Tina's urgency.

Sam and Marsha had two children and had satisfied Robert's demands. The pressure was on Mike and Tina. Robert had become so demanding that Mike had trouble performing on occasion. Tina, being so frigid, did nothing to relieve Mike's stress. Mike and Tina had tried artificial insemination to no avail.

One Saturday afternoon Sam and Marsha were invited over to Mike and Tina's for steaks and drinks. The sun was hot and Mike made pina coladas. The thing about pina coladas is that they sneak up on you from behind. One minute you feel fine. The next minute you are plastered. One a hot day like this, they go down smooth and cool. You cannot seem to get enough.

After the steaks and six or seven drinks, Mike and Sam were sitting by the pool when Mike brought up the subject of getting Tina pregnant.

"I don't know what we are going to do. If I can't get Tina pregnant, Dad will cut us out of his will." Mike said.

"Well, I wish that I could help." Sam sympathized.

"Dad warned us that he will not accept an adopted child. He told me the other day that we not to think about using a sperm bank. He wanted his own blood to inherit his money and no one else. You know how he is about blood kin. I am afraid that he will demand DNA test if Tina has a baby." Mike said. He was beginning to slur his words.

"I'll help you in any way I can. Do you want me to talk to Dad? Maybe I can get him to listen to reason." Sam said.

"Would you?" Mike said.

"Sure, I'll talk to him." Sam replied.

"NO! I don't want you to talk to him. I want you to help!" Mike was beside himself.

"What can I do? I'm no doctor. What do you want me to do? Fuck her for your?" Sam said in an offhand kind of way.

"YES!" Mike nearly shouted.

"What? You can't mean!" Sam was stunned.

"Yes. That is exactly what I mean." Mike said.

"You are drunk. You want me to fuck your wife and get her pregnant. Shit, I don't even like her that much. She is too stuck up." Sam was shocked at the suggestion.

"Yes. I am drunk. I have to be drunk to ask you to do this for me. It would be perfect. Our DNA would be close. If Dad found out, his grandchild would be blood kin to him. It is the only thing we can think of. Marsha doesn't need to know. No one needs to know." Mike pleaded.

"Well, I don't know." Sam was thinking. Tina had a tight body. Five foot five. Nice tits. Broad round ass. A little strange pussy didn't sound too bad. It might be fun. But, Tina wasn't much fun. She didn't have a sense of humor. Maybe a good fucking or two would loosen her up.

"What does Tina think about this." Sam wondered.

"She doesn't like it. But, she doesn't want to be cut out of Dad's will either. You can do this. Do it as favor for me. Once she is pregnant, it we don't do this again." Mike pleaded.

"Okay. I'll do you this one favor. But, don't ask me to do anything else." Sam said with a smile. Mike was too drunk or nervous, or both, to see the irony of the situation or the lust in Sam's eyes. He took Sam seriously. What a dork!!!

"Great! I'll tell Tina to expect you. Think of some excuse to get out of your house and slip over here tonight." Mike said.

In the meantime, Tina had been shoving pina coladas to Marsha. By the time the party broke up at 8:00, Marsha was ready to go to bed. Sam and Marsha walked across the lawn to their house. When they got there, Marsha took a quick shower and jumped in the bed. She was asleep when her head touched the pillow. Sam used the opportunity to return to Mike's house.

Sam entered Mike's house by the back door. He is not bother to knock. Mike was in the living room watching TV. "Now what?" Sam asked.

"Tina is in the bedroom waiting for you. We thought Marsha would pass out as soon as she got home. Go on in." Mike said.

Sam walked slowly down the hall to the master bedroom. She slowly opened the door. He was not sure if this was a good idea. But, Tina had a tight body. He just had to have some of that.

The room was dark. The light from the opened door allowed Sam to see Tina lying in the bed with the covers up to her neck. "Tina are you sure about this? I can go back home." Sam asked.

"I am sure. I want you to get me pregnant. We must have a baby. If the baby is from you, then Mike will feel better because it will be like his own flesh and blood. Just remember this is just sex. Nothing more. Once I am pregnant, we forget this ever happened." Tina said with a trembling voice.

"Anything you say." Sam said quietly.

Sam shut the door leaving it open just enough so that the light from the hallway allowed him to maneuver around the room without tripping over the furniture. He shed his clothes in a second and crawled into the bed next to Tina. Sam reached over and touched Tina's arm. Tina instinctively pulled away. It took her several seconds to return to her original position and allow Sam's hand to remain on her arm. But, she was still trembling. Sam slowly stroked Tina's arm until she began to relax. Then, he gently eased his hand over to her right tit and let his fingertips explore every inch of her slow skin. As his fingers crossed her nipples, he found them hard and sticking out.

Gently, Sam's fingers investigated up to Tina's right shoulder, across her neck to her left shoulder and down to her left breast. Tina was still nervous. Several times Sam touched a sensitive spot that made her whole body twitch. As Sam's hand moved down to Tina's left breast, Sam's body descended on Tina's right side. Without her noticing it, Sam was laying halfway across Tina.

Sam's right hand slowly gravitated down Tina's stomach to her vaginal lips. Sam worked his middle finger between Tina's lips and found her to be dry. She was too nervous to be turned on. Sam thought to himself that he would have to find a way to light her fire.

If it wasn't wet, he would make it wet. Sam stuck his finger in his mouth and deposited a large amount of spit on the tip. Using his now wet finger, Sam searched for Tina's clit. Finding it, he gently stroked Tina's clit ever so lightly. He wanted to massage it without really touching it. After about of minute of this gentle action, Sam moved his finger into Tina's pussy. That dry hole had come alive. Her juices had begun to flow. Coating his finger with Tina's lubricant, Sam returned to Tina's clit with the new love juice. Tina was beginning to relax and enjoy the moment.

Feeling the time was right, Sam slipped his head under the covers and sucking on Tina's tits and he rubbed her clit. Sam slipped his finger back into Tina's pussy and searched for her G-spot. His mouth alternated from one nipple to the other as he fingered Tina's pussy.

Sam eased down her stomach to her pussy. His tongue searched for her clit. All of a sudden Tina froze. "What are you doing?"

"I am about to eat your pussy. Why?" Sam was puzzled.

"No one has ever done that to me. It is so filthy. Just make me pregnant and let's get this over." Tina demanded.

"Look, I am not a trained seal that can perform on command. I have to be turned on. See what you did to my dick! It is like a wet noodle!" Sam exclaimed.

"Well, I don't let Mike do that!" Tina said.

"I'm not Mike. Either you help me get turned on or I go home. Which will it be?" Sam was pissed.

Tina didn't like oral sex. Mike had tried years ago. She did not like the experience. Heavens forbid that Sam would want her to put his penis in her mouth. That is where she drew the line. But, she HAD to get pregnant. Finally, "Okay. Do whatever it takes."

Sam returned to Tina's pussy and eventually got it soaking wet. Tina during the whole experienced just laid there. Sam worked her pussy over with a vengeance, but Tina was too uptight. Giving up on the oral sex, Sam eased his dick into her pussy. He wanted to slam it in her in one motion, but he knew that might really turn her off.

As Tina laid there counting ceiling tiles, Sam began to take long slow strokes in her pussy. No response! He got faster and harder. No response. He was pissed now! Sam pounded Tina's pussy with everything he had. He was mad. He was giving her a good fucking and all she would do is lie there. He was having trouble coming. What could he do? Hell, pretend it was Marsha, at least she would act like she was enjoying it. Finally, he came. No seconds for him. Once was enough.

As Sam walked through the living room on his way home, Mike stopped him. "Well? Did you do it?" Sam could not help noticing Mike's stiff dick in his shorts and the cum stains on the front.

"Well, I fucked her, but she is one cold bitch. I can see now why you can't get her pregnant."

"What do you mean? We have sex at least once a week." Mike retorted.

"I mean she doesn't know how to fuck. She just lies there. Sex is too fucking boring with her. If you want me to come back, she is got to help me." Sam said.

"What do we need to do?" Mike asked.

"She has to do what I tell her and show her. A few drinks in her before I come over may help. She cannot use the words 'No, Don't and Stop.' Unless she says 'don't stop.' Just remember, I have kids and you don't. I am cutting myself out of a large inheritance by helping you." Sam said.

"I'll talk to her." Mike said.

"One more thing. I saw you beating off while you peeked through the crack in the door." Sam said.

"You must be mistaken. I, uh . . ." Mike was at a loss for words.

"Don't deny it. I saw you. I don't mind. But, you have to tell her you watched. And, tell her tonight!" Sam demanded as he left the house not waiting for a reply. As he walked back, he was deep in thought. What was he doing? This can't have a happy ending. What if Marsha found out? But, Tina had a real nice body and that pussy was oh so tight. What the fuck? Let Marsha find out. He didn't have anything anyway. He wouldn't until his dad died and that could be years away.

While Sam was banging away at Tina, Marsha woke up to use the bathroom. She briefly wonder where was Sam? Maybe he was watching TV. She was still too drunk to care. Then, she heard him come into the bedroom. "Where have you been?" Marsha asked.

"I had to talk to Mike about some family matters." Sam lied.

"Come to bed and hold me. It's late."

Sam quickly climbed into bed with Marsha and slipped his arm over her. As Marsha fell asleep, she wondered what is that smell. The next thing she remembered it was daylight. With the sun streaming through the window. Sam was up already. She wandered through the house looking for him. In the kitchen, she found the coffee made and some doughnuts. She prepared herself a cup of coffee. With the cup in one hand and a doughnut in the other she searched the house for Sam. Soon she spied him in the pool. As she approached the pool, she noticed that Sam was naked.

"What are you doing? Skinning dipping in the daylight? What if someone shows up?" Marsha said.

"What if they do? They can join me or leave! Besides the kids are at your mothers, and we don't have any neighbors close enough to see." Sam laughed.

"Mike and Tina could walk up anytime."

"Let them. They may want to join me. Speaking of joining me, why don't you peel out of that nightgown and join me? I promised not to look until you get into the water." Sam teased.

Without saying a word, Marsha turned around and put the cup and doughnut on the patio table. With her back to Sam, she let the nightgown drop to the ground. She turned around to see Sam with a huge grin on his face. "You said that you would not look until I go in the water."

"A lie ain't nothing to me." Sam chuckled.

"I didn't believe your lying ass when you said it." Marsha smiled as she entered the pool.

The water was only four feet deep. Marsha walked up to Sam and rubbed her shinny wet tits on his chest. Sam reached up and massaged each without thinking. It had become a reflex reaction. Marsha's hands reached under the water and stroked Sam's rock hard cock.

"By the way, why did your hand smell like pussy when you came to bed last night?" Marsha was smiling and her hand had a solid hold on Sam's balls.

This was not the time to panic. Think fast, Sam. Your sex life for the rest of your life depends on how you answer this question.

One thing about Sam, when he was in a tough spot he did what he had to do. "Shit! Don't you remember?"

"Remember what?" Marsha asked at the same time putting a little more pressure on Sam's family jewels. That got Sam's attention.

"Don't you remember I tried to have sex with you last night, but you were too drunk. I don't think you ever woke up." Sam explained.

Marsha didn't believe him for one second. But, the story was plausible. She would give him enough rope to hang himself. Besides, Sam provided her and the children with a very high standard of living. Don't force the issue, she thought. Don't put herself in a position where she felt she had to do something. What Sam didn't know she knew didn't hurt her.

"No. I don't remember that. I think you made it up. But, it could have happened. Did you go back to Mike's smelling like pussy?"

"Well, I didn't hug him if that is what you mean? It didn't bother me. I don't care if he had a problem with it." Sam said.

Marsha release her grip on Sam's nut sack and returned to stoking his cock. Sam eased her back to the side of the pool and sat he on the edge. Soon his head was buried between her legs. Marsha came a least twice. Then, they swapped places. Sam sat on the edge of the pool, and Marsha swallowed his cock. Sam always thought that Marsha was the best at giving head. Marsha thought that Sam was the best at eating pussy. They were a match made for a porno movie.

Sam got up and spread out a pad about two inches thick and about the size of a double bed on the concrete. He laid down on his back. Marsha exited the pool and sat on his face facing his cock. Soon they were in a passionate 69 lovefest. Marsha spued her fluid all over Sam's face. Marsha was getting the most out of love making. Sam was glad to be back with her. Tina made him remember how good Marsha was.

After she had cum three good times, Marsha turned around and licked her juice from Sam's face. Then, she turned her back to him with her ass in the air and her head lying on her folded arms. "Come on baby. I want to feel you in me. Cum in me real hard." She begged.

Sam zeroed in behind her and shoved his cock deep into Marsha's pussy. She was so wet, Sam did not meet any resistance. Marsha accepted it all and wanted more. They made love by the pool for several hours. Marsha on top. Sam on top. Marsha bending over the patio table. Sam sitting in a recliner. Marsha cleaning the pussy juice off Sam's cock. Sam eating Marsha clean. By the time they were finished, they both were exhausted and needed a nap.

Sam and Marsha never knew they were being watched the whole time. Not that they would care at the time. Mike and Tina were glued to their kitchen window, which faced Sam and Marsha's house. Mike had a pair of binoculars, and Tina was looking through a telescope. Both were creaming in their pants soon after Sam and Tina started. Neither would move until Sam and Marsha went back inside their house. And neither would let the other know how turned on they were by their relative's open display of sex. Tina knew her panties had to be soaked. Mike kept his body pressed firmly against the kitchen sink lest Tina notice the bulge in his pants.

"We should be ashamed of ourselves." Tina said. But, she never took her eye away from the telescope.

"Why? They shouldn't have done it out in the open in broad daylight. Besides, maybe we can learn something new." Mike argued. He didn't take his eyes from the binoculars either.

"I learned that your brother and sister-in-law are perverts. How could Marsha do that? Put a man's penis in her mouth and after it had been in her vagina? And, Sam eating Marsha's vagina after he ejaculated in it. It is all so gross. I could never do that."

"Well, you better learn. Sam is not coming back unless you start doing the things Marsha is doing."

"Yeah. I know. Maybe we could practice on each other first?" Tina asked.

Mike noticed more than a question in her eyes. There was a glint of lust there too.

"Yes, that would be a very good idea. Did you notice that neither one of them had pubic hair. What did they do? Shave or Wax?" Mike said.

"We'll have to ask Sam sometime. In the meantime, do you think we could try it. I could shave you, and you me. Better hygiene could make it easier or me." Tina left the most important thing out. Hygiene wasn't what really interested her. The sight of Sam's shaved balls was erotic. She had never experienced anything that she thought to be erotic. This was something new for Tina. It was a big reason her panties were so wet.

Last night it was dark, and Tina couldn't see Sam's crotch anyway. She could have felt him if she hadn't been so petrified. Anyway she was afraid to look if the lights had been on. She didn't want Sam to see her checking him out. She would have been too embarrassed.

Now in the daylight and no one could tell where she was looking as Tina stared at Sam's crotch through the telescope. The sight of his clean shaven crotch was interesting. More than interesting, it was exciting. This was something new that she had never seen in person. She had to see what balls felt like without hair, not that she had touched Mike's balls more than a dozen times during their marriage. If Sam wasn't here, Mike will have to do, but first the razor.

At the end of Sam and Marsha's show, Mike and Tina moved swiftly to the bedroom. Tina had to control herself. It was all she could do to keep from running. Quickly she closed the curtains. Neither was ready to expose themselves to the other without the light subdued.

Mike grabbed a new razor, a towel and the shaving cream. He was standing at the foot of the bed with in his tighty-whiteys. "Who's first?" Mike asked.

"I'll do you. Then you do me!" Tina replied.

"I have never been had anyone shave my face for me not to mention my balls. Are you sure that you can do this? I don't want to end up a eunuch." Sam was having second thoughts.

"It can't be any harder than shaving my legs." Tina was impatient.

"I want a hot towel like the barbers use. Lay it on me for a minute." Mike said.

Tina got a wash cloth from the bathroom and put it under the hot water. "How hot should it be?" She asked.

"If it too hot to touch with your hand, it is too hot for my balls." Mike replied.

Tina brought the warm towel to the bed and laid it on Mike's crotch, covering his balls and the pubic hair above his dick. It felt good to Mike and he enjoyed the sexual attention from his wife. She had never done this before.