Do me Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To distract him she reached out with one hand and found his hardening cock, stroking it to full turgor.

Vicky looked up at Brian, her face glistening with Laurens juices, and said to him. "Would you like to taste her Daddy? She's really sweet."

Brian got down between Laurens legs and gazed adoringly at her shaved pussy. He started to eat her like a starving man at a watermelon eating contest and brought her to a quick orgasm. He then danced with his tongue around her sensitive bud, licking the folds of her outer lips until she came down enough for him to begin anew anot her build up to orgasm.

Vicky got up on the bed and, removing the pillow, straddled Laurens face. She was facing the foot of the bed where Brain was munching on his little girl and she said to him.

"Look Daddy. Lolly is sucking your seed out of me. Why don't you fill her up so I can suck you out of her."

Brian looked up and all he could see of Lolly was the underside of her chin and her tongue flicking out to work on the clit of the writhing Vicky. He could imagine his load dripping into the mouth of the other girl as Vicky ground her box into the upturned face.

"She wants you Daddy. You want him don't you little sis?"

Vicky rose up a little so that a Brian could see Lolly nod her chin in the affirmative.

He got up on his knees between her legs and placed a pillow under her pert little butt.

His hardon which had begun boring a hole in the mattress while he had been eating her was poised at her entrance.

"Don't be a tease Daddy, do her."

Brian slid the tip of his cock into his little girls opening. She arched her back to take more of him inside her and he began to fuck her with a slow even rhythm.

Vicky leaned forward and kissed Brian. He kissed her back while continuing his in and out of Lolly. He alternated playing with the big pendulous breasts of Vicky bouncing before him and the petite sensitive nubs on the slender frame of the daughter he was banging.

Brian was nearing another orgasm due to the milking being administered by Laurens delicious box.

Vicky came explosively from Laurens expert tongue work and fell off of her friends face to lie beside them on the bed and finish her orgasm.

Lauren looked up, her face glistening with combined juices of her friend and some of the come her father had recently deposited in her friends snatch.

Brian looked down and stared in disbelief at the face of his eldest daughter.

Fortunately for them Vicky was still too distracted by her post orgasmic state of bliss to notice the wave of emotions expressed rapidly over Brians face.

Embarrassment, fear, shock, shame, horror, surprise, and confusion all played themselves out over his handsome features even as his dick began to soften some inside his baby girl.

"Lau..." he started to say before he caught himself and stopped before completing the unsaid sentence. Lauren, what the fuck is going on here?

Lauren looked up lovingly at him and simply said.

"Do me Daddy."

His prick restiffened a little.

"Do me Daddy. You know you want to and I want you to too."

His cock fully hardened and he sank completely into her as he leaned forward to kiss her come covered face.

Vicky had recovered by now and was watching the two of them fuck. She voiced encouragement.

"Fuck her Daddy. She needs it so bad. Fill her with your spunk. Make me a big sister again or an aunt. Do her Daddy and then do me again."

"I'm getting close princess. Where do you want it?"

"Inside me Daddy. Fill me up."

Brian blew his second load into his second daughter of the night and Lauren came again from the throbbing of his erection against her clit while he was emptying himself.

Vicky was none the wiser when Brian left a few hours and a few orgasms later but she was wealthier to the tune of $2000. She split this evenly with Lauren and invited her to join in on her next session with Mr. Smith.

Lauren was not sure Mr. Smith would be having a next session, at least not with Vicky, but you never know. She did know that she would be having a talk with her father before his previously scheduled visit to her later this month. They would have a lot to talk about she thought with a smile.

12