Do Not Disturb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man took a step nearer.

Kate stammered, "you know to er,...to, um..."

"Clean yourself up?" he suggested softly.

"Yes," she replied instinctively. "I mean no!"

She felt the color drain out of her face as she realised what had happened. With no panties on, she had just managed to expose herself completely to this stranger. What's more he had probably seen how aroused she had been, and, to tell the truth, still was. Her eyes dropped down to his crotch again. She could now see that he was bulging at the seams.

"Allow me," he said.

Kate looked up now into his face. He stepped closer, right into her personal space. She began to tremble all over.

"Let me do it for you. Please."

So many thoughts rushed through her head that she almost felt dizzy. One thing was clear to her though. She was so damn incredibly horny. All day she had been hanging out for some sexual relief. Here it was at last if she dared.

She looked up into his face again and, somewhat to her surprise, she saw a look of almost tenderness there.

"You don't have to," he said softly, "only if you want it."

Kate nodded her head. "Ok," she whispered.

"Sit down on the bed," he commanded.

Kate obeyed without hesitation an sat on the edge of the double bed.

"Take off your shirt."

Her heart was beginning to pound again in her chest, and her breath came now in short gasps. She was conscious of the aching need in her loins.

With a swift movement she ripped off the tee-shirt and flung it across the room. Her breasts sprang free, the nipples already hard and perky. The man before her sank to his knees. He looked with open admiration at her chest.

"Magnificent," he breathed. "Now the skirt."

Her eyes never left him as she unzipped the skirt and slithered out of it. It crumpled in pile at her feet. She sat with her legs together, but completely naked before a man she didn't know. At the moment that seemed to be of little consequence. He was here at the right place at the right time, and she needed him.

She was on fire. Her pussy was again pouring forth juices, and she could feel the heat between her legs. His face was now on a level with her crotch. She opened her legs slightly.

"More," he said.

Kate opened herself right up. His mouth now moved to her right inner thigh and covered it with kisses. He began licking the trail of her juices that had flowed freely from her cunt. She was still mass producing juices, and now his tongue reached her pussy lips and he began lapping furiously. Kate gave a moan of delight and lay back down on the bed.

His tongue and lips were all over her mound. Her hands reflexly clenched her own breasts, her fingers teasing the erect nipples. Suddenly his tongue was at her pussy opening and she could feel him pushing inside her. She began grinding her pelvis up to meet his face. He was slurping loudly, mashing his face into her cunt. He lifted his head to catch his breath.

"Don't stop," Kate panted. "Don't stop. It's wonderful."

He made no reply but dove straight for her clit with his mouth.

Kate screamed. Her legs clasped around his head like a vice. She panted and moaned as her orgasm built. Her back arched as she approached it. Both hands were now on his head, pulling him deeper into her. His tongue was madly licking her clit. She thrashed on the bed. She felt the crescendo reaching its peak and, with a loud cry of "YES! YES!" she came.

Her legs clamped shut as spasms rocked her body. The most intense orgasmic waves rolled over her for what felt like a full minute. Kate was nearly sobbing when it was over. She released his head from between her thighs.

"That was SO good!" she managed to say between pants. "My gosh - that was the best."

He sat back on his heels, still dressed in his suit, though his lower face was smeared with cum.

"Listen, um, I don't even know your name."

"Kate."

"Kate, I'm already running late for a conference. Mind you I wouldn't have missed this for the world. But I really need to go. But...perhaps you could meet me here tonight."

Kate didn't need much time to consider. "If you promise more what you just gave me then, believe me, no girl in her right mind would miss it."

The young man smiled. "I'm looking forward to it already. Shall we say 7 o'clock."

"Sure. But two things before you go."

"Yes?"

Kate slipped off the bed and picked up her shirt. "First let me wipe some of that cum off your face. You can't go to any meeting looking like that."

She wiped his face gently, cleaning her own juices off him. The sexual heat between them was suddenly glaringly present once more. She leaned in and they kissed warmly. Kate's hand snaked down to the twitching bulge in his pants. She rubbed the area and heard him moan.

She broke off the kiss. "The second thing is: I want to suck your cock."

"I'm late already..." he began weakly, but she lowered her head level with his crotch and his protesting stopped. She unzipped his fly. She was suddenly reminded of a lucky dip competition, and she reached in for her prize. He was wearing boxers which were now sticking out like a tent. Freeing him from this constraint, his cock sprang forth in all its glory.

It was a circumcised cock. A thick stiff shaft, throbbing gently as it pointed slightly above the horizontal. The head of the cock was swollen, the skin was taut and of a purplish hue. Kate's hands flew to it at once and began caressing the long shaft. Strangely it was a very similar size and shape to the dildo she had pleasured herself with yesterday. Oh, but how much better was a real live, warm, pulsating cock than that piece of plastic. This was real meat! Drops of precum were gathering at the head.

She took him slowly into her mouth and was rewarded with a moan of pleasure. He was too big for her. Every time she tried to take him right in she would gag. Not that he seemed to mind, for he was slowly gyrating his hips and moaning almost continuously. His hands were in her tousled hair.

Sucking as much as she could, Kate now pumped the base of his shaft with both hands. She longed to touch herself, but wanted to focus completely on the job at hand. She ran her tongue all around the head, feeling the hard ridge of the corona and pressing into the opening at the tip.

She felt him beginning to tense. Kate responded by increasing the tempo. His moaning and panting increased in response.

"Yes," he puffed. "Oh, yes. I'm gonna blow soon."

Gripping hard with one hand now, she pumped as fast as she could. She could feel his prick stiffen and swell even further.

"That's it. That's it!" he shouted.

With a loud grunt he shot straight down her throat, then kept spurting into her mouth as Kate tried gamely to swallow it all. She nearly choked, and cum seeped out of the corners of her mouth. Both of them were breathing hard and grinning at each other.

Kate wiped some of his hot sperm from her cheek.

He gave a short laugh. "I didn't do a very good job of cleaning you up, did I?"

She looked down at herself and saw that her pubic hair and thighs were coated with sticky fluid.

"No, you didn't!"

"I'll do better tonight. I promise."

"You'd better," she laughed.

"Now I really need to go. I'm so late. But thank you. Thanks for everything."

"No - thank you. I can't tell you how much I needed that."

"Will I see you tonight?"

"You can count on it."

He tucked his deflated dick back into his boxers and zipped up his suit pants. He leaned down to give her a parting kiss. "'Til tonight."

"Bye," Kate said. He turned for the door. "Wait! You haven't told me your name."

"Josh."

She smiled. "Bye, Josh."

He opened the door and paused. Then he turned for a last longing look at her naked form, and was gone.

12