Do Not Pass Go 07

Story Info
A tribute to Finishthedamnstory.
6.1k words
3.66
32.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys this one is out of my normal genre and there really isn't any sex involved. Part 2 of 'How to fill an Empty Nest' is almost finished and should be up in a week

I dedicate this story to a missing in action author here on Literotica whom I know I miss greatly. I have tried emailing both of the authors that have started this story for a couple of months now and heard nothing back. I hope that they won't mind that I pick it up even if it's not what they envisioned. My continuation actually puts one of them in the story.

'Finishthedamnstory ' picked up this tale from 'Lightonthesound' and told all of us readers that it was already finished and ready to post. Well chapter 7 never got posted which has led fans of his (me included) to hope that all is well with him. He is a rare writer and he serves such a purpose here on this site because as he would put it......

There are too damn many intriguing stories that are never completed, or left hanging with disgusting endings. If I find a story that's been abandoned for too long, I'll give you my idea of an ending. Fair warning though, I don't write about total wimps. May not be BTB, all nuclear and shit, but no voluntary cucks, or whiny simpering wimps.

So here's hoping all is well with you and that we may be reading many more finishes from you in the future. Oh and by the way, no one knows your real name so I hope you are okay with Allen.

*

Hello everyone, my name is Jessica or Jessie for short. I'm writing this because I just don't know what else to do. I know what I'm about to write may sound insane and unbelievable but I seem to be living a life that's a cross between the Twilight Zone and the old Bill Murray movie 'Groundhog Day"

If I had to guess I would say I have been in this place for about six months and I have no idea how to get out. I wake up each day and it starts exactly as the first day here did, except that I'm always aware of the previous days. Like I said "Groundhog Day revisited.

Let me tell you a little about myself and my family. I am or was a full time Professor with a University in Virginia; I won't name which one because it doesn't matter. I had been married to a man named Peter and we have three children together. We are since divorced and it was a very messy one mostly because of me I would have to admit.

I had been living the wonderful double life that I felt a woman of my stature deserved. I had my husband, my house and three kids and I was the prime moneymaker in the household. My husband was a good man but was very weak willed and I guess you could call him a wimp. He did what he was told by me pretty much and took good care of the kids while I worked hard and played on the side.

Yes I had lovers but I felt like I deserved them, after all I was the main moneymaker in the house shouldn't I be able to have a little fun on the side. If I were a man it would almost be expected of me to have a mistress. I felt like my life outside my home was my own and nobody's business but mine. That was until one fateful day that everything changed.

I had been getting home from a date and hubby was on the road, it felt so nice getting out of my lover's car. I felt alive and freshly fucked and I felt like I owned the world. This guy was ten years younger than me and boy could he curl my toes something awful. I headed into my house and let my mother who had been watching the kids leave for the night.

I wasn't surprised that Pete wasn't home yet because his day trip was pretty far away. I almost wished he had overnighters because I might have been able to work out ways to spend the night with Douglas the man whose cock and car I had just been enjoying. I also tried to remember if I had ever felt guilty about cheating on Pete and a vague notion of it came to mind. That was something I had dismissed long ago though.

I quickly jumped in the shower to wash Douglas' scent off my body and to rinse his juices out of my pussy. It wasn't for fear of Pete and I having sex because I had pretty much shut that down to once every couple of months with him. He just couldn't compare to the drive and intensity that my two lovers gave me. I remember once again thinking of him as a wimp and wondering just when I started to lose my respect for him.

There was no doubt at that moment that I thought he was lucky to have me and anything I offered him he should be happy with. In my mind he was lucky I just didn't bring Douglas into the house with him here and send him to the guest room. I was so sure of his obedience and desire to let me have what I want that what happened that night shocked me to my core and led to a series of decisions that seem to have led me here today.

When I exited the shower Pete was in the bedroom waiting for me and it was obvious he had been drinking even though he knew I disapproved when he did. I could sense something was wrong though and when I asked him he told me he had been laid off today. Now after everything that has happened I am ashamed to admit that the first thought that went through my head was how much a loser her was.

Why couldn't he be more like Douglas or William, they were both men with drive and ambition and I was sure it translated into how they fucked. They took what they wanted in life and that even included me. Pete on the other hand was sitting there like a drunken sad sack and had no control over his life or so I perceived. Of course back then I never gave a thought to how much time he spent with our children or how he was almost single handedly raising them over the last few years. In my mind that wasn't something a man does, maybe that's why I didn't feel the need to do it anymore because I had slowly started to think of myself as the man in our relationship.

After he told me of his layoff he started telling me about a job offer he had taken in Minnesota. I immediately got angry, how dare he do something like that. Did he really think I would move my research to Minnesota? There was no chance in hell of that happening and I made it clear as a bell to him. He didn't bat an eyelash and proceeded to tell me he had it all figured out. He would take the kids to live with him and I could fly up every few weekends to see them and spend time with them. I thought that idea was absurd; I wasn't going to let him split up the family.

Of course it never occurred to me at the time how little I valued my family right then. I think my reaction was purely a power play because Pete was being assertive for the first time in forever with me. He insisted that it was the smartest thing to do because of how little time I had with the kids now anyway. He was playing his super dad card with me and I wasn't buying it. I don't know why I didn't agree to what he was saying, after all it would free me up to live the wild life with Douglas and William without fear of being caught. I guess I just wasn't used to Pete taking charge and I wasn't going to let it happen.

We left it undecided and he icily got out of bed and informed he was going to read but before he did he let me know that my cell phone had been ringing and he was sure it was my mom trying to get in touch with me. The way he was so sure it was my mom made me wonder and after he left the room I checked my messages. Then it all clicked and my world collapsed, he knew about Douglas and had seen me getting out of his car. He had seen us making out and probably even witnessed the parting blowjob I gave him.

All his talk of taking the kids and it being for my own good was bullshit. It was his attempt to get them away from me and probably file for divorce. Once they were with him in Minnesota it would be that much harder to get them back so I had to move fast. Again it never occurred to me to just let him do what he wanted and to give him his divorce. He did nothing but hold me back or so I believed back then. But no I couldn't under any circumstances let him win, so I fired first. I got up at the crack of dawn and hit the bank.

I cleared my parts of the accounts and got the divorce papers going first. After I had him served I started my plan to take what he valued the most in the world away from him, our kids. Of course this was all a ploy on my part to just get him to stay home and keep things status quo. He would learn over time to allow me my little dalliances and we would all still be together as a happy family. If he dug in the sand and allowed the divorce to continue he would lose not only custody of the kids but I would find a way to vilify him and make sure the courts looked at him as an unstable father.

Even I had a hard time trying to make that one pass because he was super dad to the kids. One thing in my favor was a mistake he made; he never told the kids the reason for the divorce. So I manipulated them into thinking it was daddy's fault and that he was just abandoning us. Between my oldest kids testimony and my mother's testimony it made me look like an angel of a mother on the stand.

My lawyer was also able to get a hold of some old doctor's records from when Pete was a boy. In them he was dealing with the death of his mother and mentioned to someone that he just wanted to lie down and die. My lawyer was able to spin that into him being inclined towards depression and suicide. He was toast in the eyes of the courts and I got full custody with him only allowed supervised two hour visits every two weeks.

Did I feel bad at that time for destroying Pete and taking his kids from him, not in the least. He had started this in my eyes and I would finish it. If he would just be the same old compliant Pete he could still have been at home with his kids and maybe even a piece of pussy from me now and then. Of course I would still keep Doug and Will but he would never know as long as he stayed out of my business. That was what had started this whole thing, him butting into my business even if it had happened by accident.

I made the first months hell for him when he moved because I managed to make it four months before he even got to see the kids. I kept pulling incident after incident out of my hat to cancel his visits. I knew it couldn't last forever but I still held out hope he would come home like the sheep he is. Instead he brilliantly forced me to finally confess to the kids the real reason for the divorce and why their father wasn't with them. He had threatened to tell them if I kept messing with his visits, so after his first visit I told them myself.

To say they didn't accept it nicely would be an understatement because now I became to them the momster. I found out about that in the last six months that I have been here. I found out about that and a lot of other things that had been going on before I woke up here. I had lived through months of persecution at the hands of my children because of the divorce. They were doing everything in their power to make me give their father custody and it was getting uglier by the day.

I have had nothing but time here to think about everything that happened from the time I first met Pete to the day I awoke in my virtual prison. I call it a virtual prison only because I can leave here and I can even call people and tell them what has happened to me but by tomorrow no one remembers a thing. Of course it doesn't help that when I call anyone, like my mother she hears a man's voice talking with her.

It was the first thing I realized when I woke up here, I may be Jessica in my mind and memories but I'm stuck in a man's body. I first realized it when I opened my eyes and looked down at my hands, my fingers were poised above the enter key on a computer keyboard. I felt strange and held my new hands up and then I screamed because as I brought my eyes up I saw my reflection staring back at me. It wasn't me staring back it was a fairly good looking man in his mid thirties and like I said I screamed. For the briefest time I thought I must still be dreaming and pinched myself hard. No good I was still here and now I was visibly shaking because I was starting to panic. I looked around my surroundings and noticed that not only wasn't I me but I didn't recognize anything around me.

I was me in someone else's body in someone else's house or what appeared to be a cabin. There was a fire flickering in a fireplace and it made me think of son Tommy. I immediately then thought of all my kids, Jenna the oldest, Traci the brain and Tommy. I wondered where they were and if they were safe, which surprised me because last night when I fell asleep I couldn't have cared less what happened to them.

Just the night before Traci had pretty much told me that the hell they had been making of my life was all her doing and that she was going to keep doing it till I gave into her father's demands. It was her that plotted and planned to make sure that CPS and the police thought of me as a bad mother. She had brilliantly enlisted her brother and sister in her plan and finally told me about it last night. As she told me I couldn't help but think that this young girl had no clue as to who she was dealing with. I had brought her father to his knees and he was a grown man so what could she possibly do. I had fallen asleep more angry than I had ever been in my whole life. Of course I was still blaming everything that happened on Pete not once looking at myself.

As I stood in this man's body and started exploring the cabin I was in I felt the panic subside some. I had always been a rational person and there just had to be a rational explanation for this. I was after all a celebrated Quantum Physics professor and science theory was my game. It was what I had gotten my acclaim for and there had to be a logical explanation for what was happening here.

I would just have to examine the facts surrounding me and come up with an explanation. I looked at the only facts that were in front of me on first observation. I was a woman whose consciousness had somehow been displaced and put inside this man. I first wondered if his own consciousness was still present but I couldn't sense anyone else. So it would seem it was only me inside here.

I then thought on whatever I was doing last night and I had no further clues. I had gone to sleep angry but that was more the normal for me nowadays. I spent that first day inside my own head trying to get my bearings and trying to accept my situation. More than once I wondered if had just indeed gone crazy from all the stress but I ruled that out. My thought processes were perfectly logical and reasonable; it was just the situation that wasn't.

Of course the mental part was an issue but there was also the physical part too. When I felt the urge to go to the bathroom for the first time it became obvious once again. I had only ever held a man's cock to get it aroused so it could fuck me, now I was holding while urinating. I had to admit the ability to stand and pee was actually pleasant. It was nice not to have to strip my underwear all the way down to pee.

I found food in a well stacked pantry and made something to eat because my stomach was rumbling. That was another adjustment because I didn't make near enough to satisfy this much larger body than my own. So at the end of the first day of being in this host body I went to sleep hoping that whatever phenomenon had occurred would wear off by next morning.

I was wrong, so wrong because I awoke in the same exact space and position as the day before. My hand was once again poised above the enter key on the computer as I came awake. I still didn't bother to look at the screen to see what I/he had been writing. I then heard the chirp of what could only be a cell phone and it sounded familiar, I vaguely remembered it from yesterday. I had looked for a phone in the middle of the day but couldn't locate one.

Now I was overjoyed because if I found a phone I could call Doug or Will or my mom. I could also make sure the kids were okay and if anyone missed me yesterday. I tracked the ringtone down, obviously a man's choice the theme song to mission impossible, and found the phone. I picked it up and the caller had hung up before I could answer it. It was the latest I-Phone and thank god the screen wasn't password protected.

I got another slight shock when I looked at the home screen and saw the date. The night I fell asleep after my confrontation with Traci had been February 18th, add the day I spent here yesterday and today should be the twentieth. The calendar on the screen though was showing the 19th, oh well I thought to myself the owner of this body must have dates screwed up. It never crossed my mind that the calendars in all smart phones are automatic.

I then tried my first of many futile phone calls, to my credit being the loving mom I was I called home first. My mother answered and when I told her who it was she just hung up. I tried again and she did the same, by the fourth attempt she just wouldn't answer the phone. I assumed the kids must be okay though if she was there so I tried my boy toy Doug. He also hung up on me twice but by the third call he gave me the answer that opened my eyes, he called me dude and told me to stop annoying him.

Of course I was stuck in a man's body so I must have a man's voice. I wished they would stay on the phone because I could prove who I was. With Doug all I would have to tell him is the last time we fucked and how many times he had my ass that day. The memory made me tingle but there of course was no moisture in my crotch only a limp cock. Actually in this body I was starting to feel the memory of being butt fucked to be kind of unpleasant almost bordering on disgust. Then I thought of my old naked body and that limp piece of meat started getting hard. Oh fuck I thought to myself, I'm a guy so I must be attracted to women.

All I can tell you about those early days was it was a constant journey of discovery. It took only the fourth day till realized I was caught in some kind of time loop, just like Groundhog Day. That got me thinking about that movie which before this happened was one of my all time favorites. It almost made me laugh when I would see Bill letting the groundhog drive them to their doom.

As I examined the movie in my head it hit me like a lightning bolt, there had to be a reason for me repeating the same day over and over. Just like in the movie there had to be some reason for me waking up here in this guy's body each day. Oh by now I had discovered a little about my host, his name was Allen and he seemed to make his living as a private contractor based on the bills he had laying around. He wasn't married, at least currently because there was no ring on his finger and there was no recent sign of removal. When I looked at him in the mirror I wondered if he was gay because he was pretty good looking in a rugged way but then I remembered my thoughts of Doug plowing my behind and realized no he wasn't gay.

I like to think I'm pretty brilliant but it took me a full month and a half before I got the clue that made me start to understand. I kicked myself over and over again when I found it because it had been so obvious. I also wept when I found it because it was such a profound shock to my system that I couldn't read it again for weeks.

The hand that was always poised over the enter key on the keyboard, what was it getting ready to send. It appeared to be a story by someone named Finishthedamnstory, yes all one word. It was the title of the story that made me first sit up and take notice, 'Do Not Pass Go 07-Jessie's Comeuppance'

After the first paragraphs I knew the story was about me. It oddly seemed to pick up right on the same night I fell asleep before waking here. It goes on to tell how through my determination to keep my ex husband from what I perceived as winning in our battle of the kids I destroyed all our lives. It tells of how my son's interest in setting fires leads him to burn down the house of a bully from school and winds him up in a psychiatric ward for the rest of his life. Jenna my oldest finds herself enmeshed in a life of drugs and prostitution only three years later after I went to sleep. Traci, the smartest of the bunch is charged with attempted murder for trying to kill my lover William who it turns out was the first to introduce Jenna to her latest pimp.

12