Do The Dog Ch. 01

Story Info
Sex, Violence and Revenge in Canada's Capital City.
1.7k words
3.23
43.2k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gkann
Gkann
5 Followers

Opportunity knocks for those who wait. Sometimes you just don't want to wait. You get fed up with waiting. Those who don't wait get things done quicker. Too right!

That was the provocative statement in the mind of Jesse Roche as he waited very impatiently for the 97 bus on the upper level at Billings Bridge bus station, south of downtown Ottawa. He sat on one of two wooden benches in the bus shelter for northbound passengers, trying his best to keep his aggrieved mood to himself. He was peed off already as he walked here from his buddy's apartment that was twenty minutes walk away at Bank and Heron. The original plan between friends was for Jesse to stay at the apartment for the night after a local drinking spree, but an argument with his buddy's girlfriend over a blocked toilet lead to Jesse being shown the door earlier than planned.

So here he was, with tired and probably swollen feet, waiting at 2 AM early Monday morning for the 97 to take him to Westboro, to the condo where he lived with his flatmate, Charlie. There he would flop into bed for a torrid sleep; and plan what excuse he would concoct for his boss for being late to work later on.

That freaking bitch, he thought, as he looked through the glass of the bus shelter onto an empty Transitway. It wasn't that hard to fix a blocked toilet and you didn't have to stick your hand into any shit. She needed the crap knocked out of her!

The one little comfort he had as he counted down the minutes for the bus' arrival was the presence of the other person in the shelter. This was a young woman, in her late teens, he guessed. Goodness knows where she was coming from or going to, but she was dressed in a purple mini-dress, black Doctor Martin boots, and a brown suede jacket. She was pale white, slim bodied, with blonde hair split into two pigtails at the top. Her back was facing him as she also surveyed the quiet Transitway outside the shelter.

Jesse did not fancy the boots but the mini-dress was loose, and it ended so beautifully on her mid-thigh. That was oh so sexy! The dress had an embroidered circular print pattern from top to bottom. He ignored the not cool boots and concentrated on the legs. They were of a milky texture, as if he could take a sip if he could get closer.

The woman ignored him completely; only concerned apparently with when she would hear the familiar drone of the OC Transpo bus. It was as if he were nothing, not worth even inclining her head a little bit to see what was up. To see if perhaps he was a hot guy and this could be her lucky night.

Is she a hooker? Why she acting like that? Then Jesse shook that notion out of his head. No, no. What is a hooker doing here? They would all be plying their goodies downtown, not here.

Then Jesse went back to thinking about himself. "Shitty night," he said, and then realised he had spoken out loud. In the dead of the shelter, his voice bounced all around them like a ricochet shot. It broke the young woman out of her spell. She turned quickly, looked at Jesse for a nanosecond and then went back to the window.

Oh really? You ain't all that, you whore, he thought wickedly. What's up with those big boots anyway? It spoils that hot dress you got on.

And then the girl moved. Her steps were soundless as she walked over to the other side of the shelter in a slightly stunted motion, almost as if she were on parading herself. She stopped, looked at an advert on the wall for Carleton University, appraised it for about ten seconds, and then continued her slow gait back to where she had been standing before. At the last second before she stopped, Jesse could have sworn that she glanced over at him. It was a quick glance; the quickest one he had ever seen. But he noticed it, he felt it. He heard the swish of her bare legs connecting with the still of the shelter air. The sound vibrations bounced off his ear, and tickled his senses. They informed him that she was good, so good.

And now she is ignoring me again! Jesse was becoming more wound up. Who do you think you are? Where is that fucking bus?

Anger hatched into annoyance which hatched into desire and then into cool dirty lust. A sudden plan formed in Jesse's head, that was oh so bad and yet so freaking exciting. It was just the two of them. There wasn't much else. The shelter had tall glass on all four sides. Behind him, there was a good view of the Billings Bridge Shopping Centre and that area was as still as a cactus in the desert. To his right, there was an open area leading to the stairs that gave access to the lower level of the bus station.

Jesse and the young woman had been alone for the last ten minutes and Jesse had not seen or heard any other activity from other areas of the station.

Don't give me that attitude. You think you can do better than me? What was going on with those legs? That's the only thing you got going, babe. They needed some warmth, some tender Jesse attention, and then what else could he warm up? He knew how he could do that, and in the process warm himself up to.

I have had enough from ignorant, self-important think they are all that women for one night. What the fuck was that? Why is she wearing that dress? No prude or modest woman would dress like that. He knew what she wanted already. It's about what I want!

Opportunity knocks only once? Was that the saying? The exposed legs magnetized within Jesse's mind. He wanted to see where they ended. He wanted to touch where they ended. He wanted to learn what his uptight woman was made of. He wanted to rip of that sullen expression and make her now that Jesse was a man, the man! Don't take my lack of height, my denim jacket, my tight jeans and formal shoes for a joke, girl!

Jesse had instantly worked himself up into a writhing ball of wantonness and need. His breathing became more intense as he felt himself hardening from his thoughts. Oh he felt better already!

At the last second, he caught a reflection of himself in the windows as he launched his attack. His low cut brown hair was made almost bald by the lights within the shelter. And there he saw her reflection too, and it was looking straight at his reflection.

It was too late to contemplate what that meant. This had to be rough and quick! He grabbed the young woman by her neck, held on tight to show he meant business and threw her towards the ground. She felt down instantly, her left shoulder taking the most out of the impact.

What now? thought Jesse. I don't even have a freaking weapon!

He knelt down and punched her twice in the face hoping to knock her out. It worked, almost. Two swift punches and she lost her will to fight. Her body went loose and her arms flopped around her. He almost felt like apologizing for hitting her so hard, only that he didn't think the punches were that hard.

One leg was bent, with the knee in the air, and her dress was up. Make this quick. He glanced up quickly and saw that there was still no-one else around. Freaking epic! This is too easy.

He threw up her skimpy dress towards her stomach. This revealed a pair of blue sports shorts underneath. Huh? What freaking kind of girl wears sports shorts under a dress? Nevertheless the legs were bare and inviting, and they ended right where they should end; at the fun part. Oh there was a hint of the sweetness under the shorts. Jesse groaned from lust and excitement. He rose up into a bent position to pull down his jeans. They were his tight fitting jeans so he practically busted the seam as he pushed them down to his ankles. Then he hurriedly pushed down his boxers over his now hard dick. Shit, he needed to put that in and now. Man, this was too slow. Speed up, Jesse buddy!

He looked up to get at those silly sports shorts when he saw that the young woman was now alert. Her eyes were open and she looked at him with some attitude. She lifted her bent leg and thrust the boot down hard between his legs. His balls were exposed so she knew exactly where to place her weighted blow.

Jesse's waist exploded with pain. It was as if a nail bomb had been sent straight into his scrotum. "You fucking bitch!" he screamed as he dropped onto his side with his hands covering his private parts. "You, you..!"

"Now!"

The bus shelter then burst into a montage of action, but not from Jesse. All he was aware of was that from now on his world became a world of hurt. From nothing he felt kicks, blows, sharp objects and heavy objects raining down on his body. Whatever way he turned he could not escape. What was worse was that he dared not lose his protective grip on his penis; therefore his assailants had express liberty with his unprotected body. Once he grasped onto a solid moving object and then his arm was instantly assaulted with heavy blows. He tried to squeeze out an apology to stop them but his words came out as frightened screeches and the terrifying assault did not let up. He felt the warm wetness on his blood soaking into his shirt. He rolled around in agony with his bare backside pressing on the puddle of pee he had left on the ground.

There was only one thing left. He screamed as loud as he could for help. That went on for two seconds before a kick to his mouth sent his teeth into his cheek. There were two more hefty kicks, which felt like they came from that pair of Doctor Martens, before he lost interest in his life. His last memory of that night was of more than one female voice, whispering in harsh tones, that he was turned over onto his back and his legs were being kicked apart.

Gkann
Gkann
5 Followers