Do the Holey Pokey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DenverYo
DenverYo
306 Followers

"Did I hear you on the phone?"

"Yeah, Charles, I gave Rob a ring to let him know that we made it safe and sound. I don't know about him. He is weird. He is really into us being here for the whole week. He likes me cheating on him."

"He gave you permission, so it doesn't seem like you are exactly cheating on him."

"I guess you are right. Anyway, I'm here to take full advantage of that permission."

"I'm down with that. Let's get something to eat. I need to keep my strength up."

"You better get some extra soda or water, too. You need to keep your fluid level up because I plan on draining you as often as possible. Let's go eat and go to bed early. I think you are going to keep me full of your cum this whole week. I liked going to the convention with my pussy leaking your cum."

"Well, I'm going to try keeping up my end of things, for sure."

Charles certainly did that evening, I thought after he had dumped three loads in me. As I lay there in the afterglow, I couldn't help thinking about Rob and his little game. He was thinking a few drops and I had already taken seven full loads of Charles' sperm and the week had hardly even gotten started.

And so the week proceeded with my pussy full of cum every second.Wednesday morning, the day of my ovulation, I nailed Charles twice as soon as we woke up. "Wow, Charles, that was great. You know, I think we should skip the convention today and just stay here all day."

"You think so, huh? We can probably catch up on the convention tomorrow. I do feel like a little nap right now."

We slept for a couple hours and Charles was ready to go again. Twice more before lunch. I was pretty sure that I wouldn't make it home without being pregnant. The thought of this-showing Rob the consequences of his game-spurred me on to take Charles again and again. He was amazed at my stamina and endless desire. I felt him spurting inside of me twice more later in the evening. The thought of being pregnant with Charles really had me going.

Six times on Wednesday sort of wore us out but we did maintain a three times a day schedule for the rest of the week. On Saturday morning, we had our last time in the hotel before check-out. Charles took his time and made love to me slowly and tenderly. That really made me feel good and I had two of the best orgasms of the week. Once more in a rest stop on our drive home. According to my count I had taken twenty four loads in my fertile pussy.

Rob was amazed when I handed him the empty baggie.

"You used all twenty four?"

"The sandwich bag is empty, isn't it?"

By the end of the month, my period hadn't come and I went to see my doctor. She confirmed that I was indeed pregnant. Rob was stunned when I told him.

"Look on the bright side. You don't need to use condoms anymore and you don't have to poke holes either. Of course, we don't know for sure that the baby is actually from Charles. We won't know for sure for about eight months."

"Well, we knew the risk."

"Yes, we did. You know-if I can keep my sales going strong-I might win that trip next year. Just something to think about. Maybe I could take Charles."

DenverYo
DenverYo
306 Followers
12