Do the Right Thing?

Story Info
I test boundaries with my boyfriend's best friend.
11.3k words
4.63
169.9k
175

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,000 Followers

Guys!

Sometimes you have to wonder what goes on in their minds. Do they even inhabit the same planet we women do? Case in point...

After a particularly lousy day and four extremely challenging calls for EMT services, I arrived home to an empty apartment. My boyfriend either wasn't home yet or had gone out with one of his buddies. In any instance, it was fine with me. I wanted to strip and stand under a hot shower to rid myself of all pathogens, real or imagined.

My partner and I responded to a drug overdose in a shithole of an abandoned building. Just recalling the filth we encountered made my skin crawl. That stop made the heart attack victim, the broken arm of the twelve year old who flamed out on his skateboard and the housewife who lacerated her finger chopping onions seem like nothing.

I pulled my clothes off and left them in a pile on the floor. Walking naked toward the bathroom, I decided to grab a beer to take in the shower with me. I smiled as I my breasts bounced on my chest. I never walked around naked in the apartment. It was a new and fun experience. My breasts are not large and they do not bounce when I'm dressed for work since I wear sturdy bras under my uniform. They jiggled, I giggled. Digging in the fridge I grabbed a bottle of Summer Ale. As I opened it, I heard the apartment door open and Reggie call out.

"Charly, you home?"

"Yep. Getting a beer."

The bouncing breasts thing was going to lead to some fun. I walked into the living room thinking I'd give him a little surprise thrill. The surprise was all mine. And, it would change my life.

Reggie and his best friend, Nate, stood looking at me.

"Fuck, Reggie, why didn't you say Nate was here?"

With a beer in my hand, there was not much chance of covering up. Nate's mouth hung open. "Uh, hi, Charlotte."

"Christ," I sputtered. "Hi, Nate. Excuse me while I go take my shower."

I turned and headed down the hall to the bathroom. I tried to be dignified as I strode away from them, knowing my ass was undulating with every step. In the bathroom I chugged my beer and got in the shower. I let the water cascade over me as I tried to beat down my anger.

Nate's a nice guy and I liked him the most of all Reggie's friends. He was the only one who worked to get to know me as a person other than "Reggie's girlfriend." He was a frequent guest at our place and shared many dinners with us. Now he had seen me completely naked. It's not that I'm overly shy, but it is embarrassing to have a male friend see you without clothes—even if he is major cute.

I estimated Nate was around six feet four. His sandy brown hair was cut short, but still showed it was naturally curly. I always noticed his hands. They were large and had a fine coating of light hair at the wrists. Nate was not a gym rat, but kept himself in good shape through regular physical exercise. His body looked solid and strong. When you added that to his chiseled facial features, you got a very nice package.

I finished and wrapped a towel around me. I wanted another beer and walked through the living room toward the kitchen. There was no sign of either guy. As I turned the corner, I saw Nate pulling a beer from the fridge.

"Make that two," I called out. He looked over his shoulder and smiled.

He opened them and handed me mine.

"Charlotte, I'm really sorry about before. I feel so embarrassed."

"Well, that makes two of us." I raised my bottle and we touched long necks.

"Where is the asshole?"

"Uh, he went out to get some food. I think he also wanted to avoid seeing you right away."

"I bet he did. Hey, Nate, look, don't sweat it. Not your fault. So you saw me naked. What's done is done. I hope it didn't ruin your dinner"

"No way," he said "But just so you know, I think you are the most beautiful woman I ever saw."

I blushed. "You mean saw naked?"

He laughed, "I guess, since I already thought you were the most beautiful woman I ever saw with clothes. And, Charlotte, I have to say you have a fantastic figure. Makes me very happy to be a man. I won't tell anyone about this or bring it up again, but I want you to know I appreciate your beauty."

I felt a little better now, realizing that Nate would not make me feel uncomfortable about what happened. I also felt slightly turned on knowing he admired how I looked.

"I guess I'd better get dressed," I said and took a drink.

"Damn, I knew it was too good to last." Nate looked at me and then cracked up.

I punched his arm and went to the bedroom. I pulled the towel off and noticed how stiff my nipples were. The flesh on my breasts was tight with goosebumps and my nipples stood out as far as I'd ever noticed. I was turned on and it had to be because Nate had seen me nude. I never considered myself an exhibitionist, but once the initial shock wore off, I think I enjoyed walking in front of him without clothes. I tried to look at my naked body in the mirror and see it as Nate saw it.

I kept my brown hair cut short since it was easier to deal with that way in my work. Although I didn't play many sports now, in high school I starred on the volleyball team. Being close to six feet meant both the volleyball and basketball coaches courted me. I chose volleyball and enjoyed playing through high school and the two years of college I put in.

I wonder if other women have the same problem evaluating their breasts. God, there is so much societal pressure put on the appearance of breasts. I cupped them as I gazed at my reflection. I guess they were a decent handful, at least in my hands. I wondered how much they could fill Nate's big hands. This thought made my dark nipples come to full attention. Why was I thinking of Nate's hands and not Reggie's?

I let my eyes travel down my body. I did have a waist, but it was not tiny, just a nice little indent on the way to my hips. I kept my dark pubes trimmed to a neat triangle, ending just above the start of my slit. I turned and looked at my rear and hips. God, is there any woman on earth who doesn't think that both of these components are too big or the wrong shape? I slapped one cheek and at least was relieved that it didn't shake like a bowl of jelly.

Not bad, I told myself. "Nate, you were one lucky guy." I laughed to myself and started looking for clothes.

As I was brushing my hair, Reggie called out. "Hey, Charly, Nate and I are in the kitchen. Come get something to eat with both of us. We're both here in the kitchen."

"What a jerk," I laughed. Now he tells me Nate is here. I felt like stripping and walking back out. As that thought bounced around my brain, a twinge ricocheted between my legs. Shit, I was getting turned on again thinking about showing my body. Reluctantly, I pulled on clothes.

The three of us enjoyed pizza and some more beers. Around nine Nate said good-bye and Reggie and I were left alone.

"Charly, I'm sorry..."

"Reggie, I'm mostly over being pissed. But, honey, when you bring someone home, you should either call me first or announce that someone is with you."

"I just never figured you'd be naked."

"I get that, Reggie, but even if I weren't, I would want to know we had company. It's just courtesy."

"Promise. Next time, I'll make sure you know. Now, how about we go in the bedroom and I get you like you were before?"

"Naked?"

"Absolutely."

As Reggie climbed on top of my naked body, my mind flipped back to the look on Nate's face as he saw me standing nude in front of him. I slammed my hips to meet Reggie's thrusts. The orgasm that soon followed was due less to my boyfriend's marginal sexual skills than to the dirty thrill of being nude where I shouldn't have been.

The next day I told my partner about what happened. He laughed and said that I probably handled it as well as possible. "Charly, you're the coolest woman I know. You never get flustered."

"Hank, I got turned on."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I almost felt like walking back out naked to eat dinner with them. To tell the truth, I got wet imaging that."

Hank and I have been partners for two years. We have developed complete trust in each other. That's something important to functioning as EMTs. You have to know that your partner is in sync with you. Since we also spent so much time together, we have also become friends and find ourselves talking about deep personal issues. Maybe it helps that Hank is gay. He and I don't have the potential tension that many mixed sex teams experience. I don't think I could even be this frank with a female friend.

Hank looked over at me and mouthed, "Wet."

I laughed. "Yeah, that's how women know they're turned on. We don't have one of those Peter-meters that pops up when the meat is ready."

"Ugh, that's crude," he said, "appropriate, but crude. Wait, I thought women would get those things on top of those other things on your chest, you know, like all hard."

I laughed out loud. "They're called tits, Hank. And, yeah, my nips also get hard when I'm turned on. I coulda cut glass with them yesterday."

"TMI," he called.

"So, when you described how Raoul can deep throat you, that's not TMI?"

"Oh, honey, no. That's just honest reporting."

We both cracked up. If Hank were straight, I think I'd marry him. Of course, if he were straight he'd probably be an asshole from another planet like most of the guys. I mentally flashed on Nate and how he never acted like an asshole. I compared him to Reggie, who really wasn't an asshole as much as so out of touch with my feelings most of the time.

"So, what do you think, Hank? Am I some sort of pervert 'cause I secretly liked being seen naked?"

"Hell if I know," he said. "Why don't you take your clothes off and see if it's the same with me?"

I was about to heap abuse on him, when a call came in and we hustled to our vehicle. The fire engines would be right behind us. As we drove through the city, Hank said, we could pick up our conversation later.

We found an elderly couple in the driveway of their home. The man had fallen and the wife could not get him up. Hank began examining the man and I took the wife over to sit in a chair on their porch. She explained that her husband had been falling recently. I asked if he used a cane and she said he hated it and left it inside. This was something I heard too many times. Vanity was at the root of many slips and falls. I got his age and general medical background from her.

I calmed the wife down and went to assist Hank. By this time, the engine arrived and the firefighters asked if everything were under control. I asked if they wouldn't mind waiting for a minute. The man was obese and I thought we might need some help to get him ready for transport. I also asked a female firefighter to work with the wife to call someone to come over.

Hank talked to me as he finished his evaluation. "Think we have a hip fracture. We need to transport." I called the ER and told them we were coming in. They told me to start an IV. The firefighters helped us maneuver the man onto the gurney. Hank and I loaded him into the ambulance and departed.

It was more than an hour later when we had the time to take our lunch break in the hospital café.

"So, honey, why don't you strip and go get me one of those nice looking chocolate puddings. Think of it as an experiment."

I laughed, gave him the finger and shook my head. "Ok, the stripping part was a joke," said Hank. "But, I would like a pudding." I got two and sat back down across from him.

"So, Charly, what really has you bothered?" Hank asked. I knew he was back to being my friend and not just teasing me.

"I don't know. Maybe I think that I liked getting excited. Maybe I have some exhibitionist streak in me."

"Streak?" he asked and arched an eyebrow.

"Bad word choice," I said smiling. "Every time I think about standing nude in front of Nate, I get a thrill."

"Are you thinking of that often?"

I took a deep breath. "More than just a couple times for sure."

"So, sounds like you do enjoy being seen naked and get some sexual stimulation from it. My unprofessional diagnosis is that you have a bit of an exhibitionist in you. I'm not saying that's bad, mind you."

We finished our lunch. I kept replaying the scene in my mind. The more I thought about it, the clearer it became. The look on Nate's face was both surprise and desire. He liked seeing me naked. I was turned on by that look. I asked myself if Reggie still looked at me that way.

Our afternoon was crazy busy and Hank and I never did pick up on our conversation. As we were completing our paperwork, he asked me if I were ok.

"Yeah, no problem. But, thanks for being a friend. I know I can trust you and you are so easy to talk with."

"I feel the same about you, Charly. The only down side is I probably won't get to see you naked after we had this talk."

"As if you'd even want to," I teased back.

"Hey, I'm all for being an equal opportunity perv."

I grabbed my boobs over my shirt and stuck my tongue out. Hank laughed. We said good-bye and headed in our separate directions. All the time riding home I thought about stripping as soon as I entered the apartment. I told myself to get control and that my mind was getting totally messed up.

Reggie was not home, but had left a note. He said he was playing softball and would be home after eight. He gave me fair warning that Nate would probably be with him and that they would bring a take-out fried chicken dinner. He invited me to join them in this epicurean treat.

In my room I stripped. After a shower, I returned to my bedroom, pulled out a tee shirt and then just tossed it on the bed. Naked, I walked to the kitchen to take inventory. My skin tingled with the excitement of being nude in the apartment. Even though no one could see me, it still felt a little naughty. I made of list of things we needed at the store. As I moved about the kitchen I caught my reflection in the window of the microwave. I turned to look at my reflection. Taking my breasts in hand, I played with my nipples.

I started laughing. Playing with my nipples in the kitchen was so far from my ordinary routine as to be considered strange. Pulling my fingers away, I turned left and right examining how taut they were in the dim reflection. What next, I thought? Will I be pulling a cucumber from the fridge to pleasure myself? As absurd as that concept was, I could feel a reaction between my legs.

Since the guys wouldn't be home for at least an hour and a half, I had time to run to the store. In the bedroom, I slipped on a pair of thong panties. I don't wear them often, but was feeling sexy. Pulling on my jeans, I next picked up a bra and then put it back in the drawer. The tee shirt I had earlier was a blue Red Sox one. I left it on the bed and selected a thin pullover shirt that had four buttons at the neck. I left them unbuttoned. The shirt sleeves had been cut off. I used to wear it as a beach cover-up over my bikini. Now it allowed you to get a glimpse of side boob through the armholes. I checked myself out in the mirror. Bending over I could see my whole breast through the gap at the neck. Moving my arms I could see everything except my nipple through the arm hole. I was turned on thinking about wearing this in public.

My good girl side kicked in and had me questioning why I would even consider going out dressed like this. My bad girl side told me to just do it. The deciding factor was having my body start to get sexually excited. Then, the thought that Nate would be here later increased the dampness against my thong. The shirt was staying on.

At the last moment the good girl side chimed in and I pulled on a light summer jacket so you could no longer see through the armholes. If I bent over, however, you definitely could still catch a shot of my boobs. Wearing the jacket made me feel less of a slut. I stopped in mid-step. Was I really being a slut? Or, was I just having some fun and letting my hormones have a free ride? Not really resolving why I felt turned on, I grabbed the grocery list, my keys and headed to the supermarket.

Although my stomach was doing flip-flops, my little adventure was turning out to be a dud. No one seemed to notice or care about my attire. I was at the check-out and bent to pull the 12-pack of beer from the cart. I turned my head to see the high school kid looking right down my shirt. My nipples immediately hardened. I glanced up to see him staring with his mouth open. He saw me looking into his eyes, blushed and turned away.

I put the beer on the belt along with the other items.

"So, you go to Central?" I asked as he began to scan them.

"Uh, just graduated. Going to UMass Lowell in the fall." He couldn't look me in the eye. I knew my erect nipples were clearly visible pushing against the thin cotton of the shirt.

"Listen, Mike," I said reading his nametag. "It's cool. I'm not pissed that you were looking."

His mouth opened and he looked at me, well at my chest and then at my face. His face was scarlet.

"These things happen. My advice is to try not to be so obvious when you look." I placed the filled bags in the cart and moved off. Trying to keep from laughing, I made it to my car before I laughed out loud. To my surprise I also felt fresh dampness between my legs.

After I unpacked the groceries and put the beer in the fridge, I went to my room. I pulled off the jacket and again checked out my image in the mirror. With just the slightest hesitation, I replaced my regular jeans with old ones that had been cut off to make a small pair of shorts. They used to be low ride jeans and I knew I would at least flash the top of my thong, if not my butt crack every time I bent. I turned and looked over my shoulder at the mirror. You could make out the bottom of my ass cheeks peeking out of the shorts. I was debating whether I should change my top when the front door opened. God, I can't go out there like this, I thought. I looked at my ass again and bad girl asked "why not?" I didn't have a good reason to argue.

"Charly, Nate and I are here."

I chuckled. "The man is learning," I thought.

Taking a deep breath I walked out to greet them. The look on both of their faces assured me that they noticed what I was—or actually was not—wearing. I went up to Reggie and kissed him. I turned and kissed Nate on the cheek.

"Hmm, the smell of fried chicken and man-sweat," I said. "Add a little bacon aroma and you'd have the perfect men's cologne." I took the box of chicken and fixins and headed for the kitchen. I think I may have exaggerated the swing in my hips as I imagined the guys checking out my butt.

Reggie called out he was going to change. Nate came into the kitchen. I was reaching for plates on the top shelf. The armhole in my shirt was gaping and I was sure Nate had a good view.

"Uh, need some help, Charlotte?"

I turned my head and smiled. "I've got this, Nate, thanks." His face was flushed.

He tried to hold his gaze to my eyes, but I could see him glance at the gap in my shirt. I took the plates and set them on the table. I laid out the silverware and napkins. I dropped a knife on the floor. We both bent to retrieve it. My shirt front fell open and Nate stared at my naked boobs.

He stood up and I could see the bulge in his shorts. They were sorta tight and what was happening behind them was quite clear. I stood and rinsed the knife and placed it back on the table. "Beer," I asked.

Nate nodded and I pulled three beers out, anticipating that Reggie would definitely want one. Nate and I touched rims and drank. My nipples were hard and pushing against the shirt. I asked Nate about the game. He looked puzzled.

"The softball game," I teased. "You remember that, right?"

With one more peek at the front of my shirt, Nate said, "Oh, yeah. We won. Good game."

Reggie joined us and I handed him his beer. He looked me over with a strange expression. Opening the box of chicken, I took a piece and then some mashed potatoes and gravy. I added a biscuit to my plate as the guys took their food. As we ate, I tried to act as normal as possible knowing that Nate, sitting at my right side, could see inside the armhole.

AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,000 Followers