Do Unto Others...

Story Info
A story of non-consensual retribution.
2.7k words
3.93
28.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late but I wanted to finish my current assignment before I left for the evening. My name is Janelle Scott and I am one of the youngest rising stars in the Manhattan investment firm of Cohen & Black. It's as hard as they say it is for women to succeed in business, even harder for a young, black woman like myself.. I am on track to be an executive within the company. One reason for that is I don't play or BS, most of my coworkers think I am a complete self serving bitch. This is true the only things that matter to me are getting ahead, designer clothes, expensive cars and being the best. I was in for a rude awakening this very evening. The office had been deserted and I was the last one burning the midnight oil. I could here the evening cleaning crew moving about as they cleaned and emptied garbage cans. A short Mexican man entered my office with a large bin on wheels.

"Good Evening, Ma'am here to empty your trash," he said politely.

I flicked my hand towards the can dismissively. He emptied the can and left quickly and I noticed he left his cart behind. I was annoyed this man had left his garbage bin in my office. I would send building management an email to have him fired. He returned a minute later with two other men and a butch looking woman.

"Can I help you," I asked in an agitated voice.

The taller Spanish looking man spoke.

"No bitch, but we're going to help you, " he said angrily as he made his way around my desk. Before I knew it he had smacked me so hard the entire chair fell straight back onto the floor with me in it. My face was on fire and I was in total shock as I looked up at my Prada heels and the ceiling. I was frozen but my tear filled vision came back to full focus. The man who slapped had the name "Raul" sewn onto his shirt. He pulled me awkwardly to my feet. I was still foggy from the punishing blow.

"You fucking bitch. You've treated us like dirt for the last time," Raul yelled in my face.

I was terrified. I wanted to scream but nothing would come out. Raul took both his hands and ripped my White button up blouse, spewing buttons around the room. My fellow female coworkers thought I dressed a little too sexy for the office. Sexy but professional was the look I was going for and assumed I achieved it because they were jealous of the looks and attention I received. I was five foot seven with a light honey brown complexion. With my hazel eyes and nice curves, I considered myself quite beautiful and so did men. After violently relieving me of my blouse, they all gawked at my black lace D cup bra. I tried to cover up with my arms but the short Mexican and the white guy held each arm by my wrist tightly. They pulled my arms outstretched to each side as I struggled.

"Please no, don't do this I am sorry," my pleas went unheard as Raul stepped in front of me. He reached under the bottom of each wired cup of my bra and pulled straight up. My honey colored breast were now fully exposed with nipples erect to the cold office air. Raul grabbed each nipple and pinched hard pulling them both down forcefully. They both hurt badly and were getting sore from the abuse. I struggled to get an arm free with no success. I could feel my mascara filled tears stream down my cheeks just knowing they were streaking my MAC foundation. My nipples were on fire as my gaggle of onlookers rejoiced. To make matters worse, I could see the butch looking black girl was filming this on her cell phone.

"Whose first," Raul asked.

I dreaded to think about what else they had in store for me.

"Me first," said the short Mexican.

"Alrighty, then Manny get to it," Raul said as he took my arm from Manny.

"Turn the bitch around, Manny told the men as they then followed his direction.

I was now bent over the desk as my wrists were still held outstretched. My inflamed nipples were soothed by the coolness of the glass top desk. Now looking down through the glass I could see Manny walk up behind me. He smacked my ass hard forcing me up to my tiptoes. My ass stung as his dirty work boot kicked my legs apart.The heels of my five inch black patent Prada heels were barely touching the floor. I felt like a perp on one of those episodes of Cops being forced onto the hood of the police car. My parted legs were stressing the seams of my skirt. Manny proceeded to rip my tight black and white houndstooth pencil skirt straight up the kick pleat in the back. I knew the worst was coming and I was powerless to stop it. With my skirt torn to shreds he moved on. He then took both hands and pulled my shaping slip straight up unsheathing my pantyhose encased ass.

"I heard the butch lady laugh heartily and say "That girdle wearing bitch had more ass under there than we thought."

"Just make sure you get it all on camera Cin," Raul told the woman.

I could feel Manny fumbling around my crotch and ass before taking my sheer black pantyhose and ripping a hole. I let out a blubbering sigh as one of the last barriers between me and my assailants had been breached. Manny then easily pushed my black lace panties to one side. I let out another sob of despair as I felt him insert the head of his hard girthy penis. He paused for a minute as if to savor the moment before slamming all the way into my partly and very much reluctant wet opening. His member wasn't long but wide as I could feel his width stretching me slowly. He grabbed a handful of each of my hips firmly and began pumping in and out. The room filled with laughter as his cohorts chuckled in agony.

"Look, Mike he is still too short," the woman Cin laughed.

Mike which I now knew to be the filthy white guy pointed and laughed but never released his tight grip of my wrist. Apparently Manny had to get up on the balls of his feet in those dirty work boots to get inside me. I continued to let out my sighs and sobs of desperation. His swollen member pounding inside of me as his thick fingers dug into my hips. I could feel his grip getting stronger as he neared the dreaded moment. His dirty fingernails dug sharply into my pantyhose clad hips as his hot Mexican semen shot up inside me. He continued to thrust making sure to empty his entire load inside me. I could feel his erection subside, he then withdrew his penis trickling some semen out with it. Whatever juices were left on his penis he wiped on to the back on my torn pantyhose. Since being bent over the desk I opened my eyes for the first time. The woman Cin had positioned herself under the desk filming my smashed breast and face up against the glass, as I was being taken by Manny.

"I'm next," I could hear Raul say in the midst of my incoherent trance.

"Here take her arms," Raul ordered Mike as he reached down and grabbed my ankles. I could hear the sound of my face becoming unstuck from the glass desk. A mixture of makeup and tears left where my face once was. They carried me over and dropped me on the sofa in my office. Raul wasted no time as his pants were down quickly and before I knew it he was on top of me. The ripped remnants of my skirt were up around my waist. He lifted my legs onto his shoulders and entered the hole in my pantyhose created by Manny. Cin had shifted to get a better shot as Raul slammed his hard cock inside. He had a large cock and knew how to use it.

"Fuck that prissy stuck up bitch good, Raul, " Cin yelled cheering him on. My mind was a wreck and I was even more disgusted that he felt good inside me. His large cock filled me strongly and, I was torn between humiliation and reluctant enjoyment. If I enjoyed it, then am I a whore I asked myself. Cin added to my humiliation by taking great pride in her directing skills. I could see her angle her self to get a close up of my Prada heels dangling behind Raul' head and then back to my face. What made matters worst was greasy Mike had now leaned over the end of the sofa to take both my breast in his hands. He squeezed them soft at first as if he was testing their buoyancy. Raul continued fucking me hard as Mike increased the strength of his squeezes. I was so ashamed I let out a exhilarating moan as I climaxed.

"The stuck up bitch got off, yall," Cin told the men.

Both the men paused.

"The whore likes it," Raul exclaimed.

He then withdrew his cock and flipped me over. He pushed me up so that my head was over the edge of the sofa and began fucking me doggy style. I had lost track of Mike but he hadn't gone far. He had wheeled up a chair to where my head was and pushed his now smelly exposed four inch hard penis into my face. He had a stale sour smell mixed with urine like he didn't bathe regularly. I closed my lips tightly, closed my eyes and resisted. He slapped me hard across the face.

"Bitch if you don't open up this video will be in every email inbox in this company," Mike said sternly.

I was so mortified I kept my eyes closed and parted my lips. He put it in slowly sliding his cock over my lipstick and yelled "Suck Bitch."

I began sucking the vile tasting little member, the taste was so bad it was making me sick. Raul was behind me pumping in and out in a rhythm. Cin had moved into position to get a close up of my face sucking Mike's disgusting member. Mike was moaning loudly as he grabbed two handfuls of my hair roughly.

Cin busted out into a raucous roar as Mike had dislodged my expensive custom made long jet black bone straight wig from my scalp. He threw it up in the air and my eyes followed it all the way to the floor and further depths of humiliation. Manny handed it to Cin as she affixed it loosely atop her head and began to imitate me. Mike and Raul never stopped fucking my mouth and my pussy respectively. Mike's two hands now gripped my stocking wig cap covered scalp like a basketball. I had at this point sucked all the stink off his little cock, but I could still smell his reeking crotch area. Mike and Raul both seemed to release at the same time. Raul filling my pussy with his semen and Mike's little penis surprisingly packing quite a load in my mouth. He would not withdraw from my mouth until I swallowed his salty discharge. I somehow felt relieved as I perceived my event to come to an end, until Raul yelled "You turn Cin."

"Don't mind if I do," she said passing the camera off to Manny.

I was spent and had no will or energy to even try to resist. Cin flipped me over to my back and began lapping at the even wider hole in my hose. I would have thought she would have been disgusted by the amount of semen already down there. Cin was not deterred as she suckled at my clit pressing her face into me hard, my wig still loosely atop her head. My ordeal had now struck me as never ending as Manny was moving into position to straddle my face. He lowered himself onto me forcing my mouth open with his resurrected now hard cock. I didn't have to suck he was fucking my face. I couldn't see but Cin had grabbed both my breast and kneaded them as she continued eating my sloppily wet pussy. Manny didn't last very long he came quickly and not very much into my mouth. He got up and as he did my body convulsed as Cin had gotten another orgasm out of me. My body jerked and I felt my right Prada shoe fall off and hit the floor. Cin stood up triumphant standing over me like a Lion does it's prey. They all gathered themselves and walked out of the office one by one. Raul was the last of them to leave.

"Look bitch we have this all recorded you better keep your mouth shut. We know how much you love this job of yours. These people would never look at you the same, you'd be done for good. Do you understand?," Raul asked.

I muttered out "Yes," and he turned and left.

I was a disgusting mess and my mind was racing trying to figure out how to get home without raising suspicion. I used the stapler on my desk to make my skirt functional enough to get to the car. I found a company baseball cap in my desk to cover my now wigless head and pulled on a sweater I kept in the office. My unsteady legs wobbled all the way down on the elevator to the garage. I started the car and pulled down the visor to look into the mirror. My face was a wreck of smeared makeup, tears, semen and other bodily fluids. I took a makeup wipe from my purse and wiped my face as best I could. I pulled my bmw out of the parking lot to the corner. A mini van pulled up beside me as my attackers all yelled catcalls, I heard Cin day "See you at work tomorrow."

I pulled into my garage and went into my condo quickly. I ran upstairs into the bathroom and began to get undressed. I pulled off my sweater and stepped out of the stapled together ripped skirt. I began pulling off the ripped pantyhose that had dried and adhered to the parts of my skin that had been spewed with semen. I jumped into the shower, I had to get all of the evening washed off of me ASAP. I was so relieved to feel the hot water running over my body. I must have gargled and washed my mouth out ten times. I stepped out of the shower and looked into the mirror, I was so disgusted with myself. I gathered the shredded clothes and pushed them into the bottom of the garbage can. I went into the walk in closet and pulled out a new wig and fixed me makeup.

I heard the front door open, "Baby I'm home," I heard my husband say.

"Ok I'm upstairs," I replied. I finished fixing myself up and heard him making himself a drink. He came upstairs into the bedroom, "How was your day, " he asked.

"Uh, it was pretty uneventful. How was yours, I asked him.

"Same here," he said.

We went to bed and he started to feel my breast, he wanted sex. I didn't want to but I didn't want to arouse suspicion. I rolled over and he climbed on top and inside of me. As he began fucking me my mind was elsewhere. I was actually longing for Raul' long shaft, the girth of Manny or Cin's magic tongue. Even the forcefulness of stinky Mike would do right now. The cleaning crew had made me see how inadequate my husband really is. James uneventfully finished and I laid there thinking about working late tomorrow.