Do What You're Told Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy looked up and nodded. He could see the defeated look on her face and knew there would be no problems with her cooperation.

As Trent headed back up the stairs, Curtis went to Shake and put his hand on his shoulder.

"OK, my man," Curtis said. "She's all yours. Trent and I won't be long but I expect you to be large and in charge. You know what to do?"

"Yes," Shake said, his eyes large.

"You sure?"

"Yes. I know."

"OK, Tiger," Curtis laughed and walked past Cindy to the stairs after Trent.

As they got to the top of the stairs, Curtis stopped Trent.

"OK, I'm going back down to keep an eye on them," Curtis said.

"Yeah, I think that's a good idea," Trent said.

"Get that lube, take your time a little bit, look around some and come back down. OK?"

"Yep," Trent said. "I'll be back," and he walked away toward the stairs to the second floor.

Curtis headed back down the carpeted stairs, undetected, and looked around the corner. He saw Shake approach Cindy and she looked up at him. Shake brought her head to him and kissed her awkwardly. Her hands went to his shoulders to sort of push him away; a reflex reaction.

Shake's reaction was a startled look at her and he grabbed her hair at the back of her head and he moved his mouth to her throat, kissing it.

"Wow... Shake..." Curtis thought.

This time Cindy made fists with her hands and just held them up next to Shake's shoulders. With a right hand holding her hair, he moved up to her mouth and kissed her again. She brought her fists down on his shoulders but not to push him away. More of a "Damn you!" gesture but she knew resisting was not a good idea.

Curtis was shocked to see his dweeby friend actually take charge and know what he was going after. He imagined the number of hours Shake spent at the computer watching porn and dreaming of a chance with a woman this hot.

Shake moved his left hand to her chest and began mauling it. His right hand went to her ass and he pulled her to him, grinding his crotch into hers. Curtis could only imagine how rock hard his friend's cock must have been at that moment. He hoped that Shake didn't cum in his pants before he could get anything from her.

Pulling away from the kiss, he moved his mouth to her chest. Shake's mouth went hungrily to her and he sucked her nipples. Cindy raised her chin so she didn't have to face what he was doing. Her fists still balled up and now at her sides.

"God... your tits are so fucking nice," Shake said.

"Atta boy, Shake," Curtis whispered to himself.

"Please," Cindy muttered. "Stop... won't you?"

Shake pulled back and looked at her, surprised she said anything.

"No. You're mine, bitch."

And with that he put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down to her knees. Shake may have been a dweeb but with that much testosterone running through his veins, his sexuality made him as much of a sex-hungry man as anybody at that point.

"No... please," she said as she dropped down.

"Don't make me remind you," Shake said. "You know what to do."

A tear ran down Cindy's left cheek as Shake took off his shirt. She pulled his nylon shorts down past his crotch and his hardened cock flopped out.

"You treat that cock like you know what you're doing," he said to her. He grabbed her hair again and made her look up at him. "I don't want no whimpering and crying. I want that mouth treating me like you're giving me a birthday present. Got it?"

"Shake! My man!" Curtis thought. He was also immensely turned on at the sight of her hot little ass down on her knees ready to suck Shake's cock.

Cindy nodded her understanding to Shake and took his cock in her right hand. He took her hair and brought her head to his cock. Cindy instinctively opened her mouth and took his cock in.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" Shake said looking down at her. "That's it! Lick it first... Just tongue it. Look up at me while you tongue it."

Cindy obliged and lowered her head underneath his cock. She took it by the head and ran her tongue along the underside, careful to keep looking at him. Then she ran her tongue back down a side.

"There you go... Now take it in your mouth. Suck that cock."

Shake was hard as a rock; as hard as he can ever remember his cock being. Shake didn't have a big cock by any imagination -- only about five inches -- but he was as hard as any twelve-inch cock he saw in the porn he watched.

Cindy maneuvered her head so her mouth was in line to take his cock. She parted her lips and moved her head forward, taking his cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," Shake moaned. "Take that fucking cock, Cindy. Swallow it."

Curtis saw Shake pull her head down on his cock and Cindy's hands went to his pelvic bones trying to keep him from jamming it down her throat. Her effort was fruitless as his cock was buried balls-deep in her mouth.

Cindy quickly gagged and Shake let her release her mouth.

"Ahhhhh!" Cindy let out as her right hand went to her mouth to wipe off the saliva.

"Get used to it, bitch," Shake said. "Deepthroat that cock. Got it?"

"But I can't... it's... I—"

"Look," Shake said, taking her by the hair and making her look up at him. "You better be able to take this cock. When the big man gets back here, he's going to want to bury that cock in more than just your mouth. And he is serious business, if you know what I mean? Do you know what I'm getting at?"

Not really sure what he meant, Cindy nodded and moved her mouth back to Shake's cock. She wrapped her lips around the head and sucked it. Shake moaned again and she lowered her mouth taking more in.

"Ohhhhhhhhh! There you go. Take it down all the way. Take your time. Get used to it. Mmmmmmm. Now you got it. There you go..."

Cindy slowly moved her mouth down Shake's cock intending to take it all before he could force her head down. She felt his cockhead enter her throat and she paused, not sure what would happen. When she felt no gag, she lowered her head the rest of the way until her lips reached the bottom of his cock. His cockhead nestled nicely in her throat.

"Damn, bitch!" Shake said. "Now you got it!"

She pulled off and sucked the head for a second before deciding it would be a good idea to repeat that on her own before he could take over. As she lowered her mouth on his cock, two things went through her mind in a split second.

First, his cock was rock hard -- incredibly so, she thought -- and she could feel it pulsing in her mouth. She wondered how long he would last.

Second, it dawned on her that the apparent leader of these creeps was a big guy, much bigger than the guy having his way with her now, and she realized his cock was probably a lot bigger. "And he's black," she thought. "The thing about black cocks..."

That split second of thought made the entire act even more unpleasant -- more horrible -- than it already was.

For the next few minutes Shake directed Cindy through working his cock with her mouth. He reminded her to take it all and to look up at him. He guided her hands to his ass and told her to pull him, to fuck his cock with her mouth. He took her head in his hands and fucked her mouth, as he saw many times in the porn he watched.

"Play with that pussy while you suck my cock," he said.

With his cock still in her mouth Cindy turned her head to look at him and gave a "Hmmmm?" sound questioning what he wanted.

"Your hand," Shake said. "Play with your pussy while you work me with your mouth. Use your other hand to play with your tits. Just do it."

"Oh my God, Shake!" Curtis thought. "You the man!"

Cindy adjusted herself to part her knees a little bit, allowing easier access between her legs. Her left hand went to her tits, squeezing them, and her right hand to her pussy. Shake looked down to see her hand rubbing between her legs and her other hand playing with her tits while her mouth went back and forth over his cock.

"Mmmmmmmm... fuck yeah, that's hot..." Shake said. "Keep working that mouth. That's right. Suck that cock. You like that, don't you?"

Cindy gave a fake "Mmm hmm" in return and slid her mouth down his cock, taking it into her throat again.

After another minute of that action Shake decided to change things up.

"OK, stand up," he said. "Over to the couch. Lie back."

Startled, Cindy looked up.

"Quick," Shake said. "Like back on the couch."

Cindy rose and walked to the couch and laid back as directed. In the big room that was their rec room, Curtis was now about thirty feet away to her left, hidden in the darkness at the bottom of the stairs, watching everything unfold.

"Gonna fuck those gorgeous tits now," Shake said.

He knelt on the couch, a knee on either side of her hips as she laid back. He leaned forward, hands on the back of the couch by her head and rested his cock between her tits.

"You know what you're doing here?" he asked. "Wrap those fucking tits around my cock."

He slid his cock between her tits, Cindy holding them in place. He pulled off briefly to wet them with his saliva to make it easier.

"There you go," Shake said. "Work those tits."

He rocked his hips back and forth, sliding his cock between her tits. Cindy cupped them underneath and a little to the side, squeezing them together around his hard cock.

"Oh fuck yeah," he said. "Damn... you looking fucking hot with my cock between your tits."

Cindy was concentrating on keeping her breasts wrapped around him. His dick kept wanting to slip out.

Two minutes of fucking her tits had Shake about ready to cum.

"OK," he said, "I'm ready to cum. Take my cock."

He moved his cock back up to her mouth.

Cindy looked at Shake, not really sure what he was intending.

"Get your mouth back on my cock! I'm ready to cum!"

Her eyes got big with shock as she realized that he wanted to cum in her mouth.

"But I—no... please..." Cindy got out before Shake forced his cock back into her mouth.

Cindy's lips wrapped themselves around him as he slid his hips forward, thrusting his cock to the back of her throat.

She tried moving her head side to side but the weight of him on her didn't allow her to do anything. Her hands went to his stomach, trying to push him off but again, it did no good.

"Hold your head still!" he said looking down at her. "I'm gonna cum in that fucking mouth!"

He continued to thrust but he didn't bury it so that she wouldn't puke. Cindy was struggling mightily and her hands still pressed against his stomach, trying to resist his thrusting into her mouth.

Shake pulled his cock out to give her a break and catch her breath.

"Alright, I'm gonna cum," he said looking down at her. "I won't put it in your throat but I want you to swallow it. Got it? Every fucking drop. Put your hands on my ass and leave them there. I want to feel you pulling me into you. Clear?

Cindy answered with a resigned "Yes" and opened her mouth for his cock which was coming to her again. She put her hands on his ass as directed and his cock began thrusting into her mouth. True to his word, he did not force it into her throat. Somewhere someone was proud of this honor amongst thieves.

"Mmmmmm," Shake said as he threw his head back. "Here I come. Take it. Swallow it all."

The first shot was the biggest and when it hit the back of Cindy's mouth, she jumped a little bit. Right away she swallowed and the sound of her throat taking it down was audible to Curtis thirty feet away.

"Oh my God," Curtis whispered. "Shake... that little fucker..."

"Oh!" Shake shouted. "Yeah! Take it! Move that mouth!"

Shake stopped moving and Cindy's head took over. She bobbed her head back and forth as Shake continued shooting his load into her mouth. Another shot, almost as big as the first, slammed into the back of her mouth and Cindy knew she better swallow quick before another shot came.

"Oh!" Shake repeated loudly as his cock dumped more cum into her mouth.

Cindy's hands tensed on his ass cheeks as her head continued to bob on his cock. She gulped down each load of his cum as she felt it shoot out of his pulsating cock. She wondered how much he had left in him.

What Curtis saw from across the room was a flurry of Shake thrusting his cock into her; Cindy's feet on the floor, sort of bouncing up and down rhythmically, nervously; her hands squeezing ass as Shake directed her and her head bobbing back and forth on his cock while her throat convulsed with each load Shake pumped into her.

It was an incredible sight.

Just as Shake removed his cock from Cindy's mouth, Trent appeared at Curtis' side holding a small plastic bottle. The lube. Curtis motioned for Trent to be still and stay quiet.

Trent fixed his eyes on the couch as Shake said, "God damn..." in kind of a grunt.

"How was that?" Shake said to her. "You didn't miss a drop, did you?"

Cindy just looked up at him. She swallowed again, still feeling a residue of Shake's cum in her mouth. It disgusted her. Shake held his still-hard cock in his right hand and he milked along the length of it, forcing a sizable drop of cum to the tip.

"Here, open that mouth... take this," he said as he moved his cock back to her mouth.

Cindy, surprised, opened her mouth to allow Shake's cock back in. She was surprised that his cock was still hard. He slid his cock to the back of her mouth quickly.

"That lost drop... it goes right into your throat," he said, thrusting his hips forward.

Cindy's hands went to his stomach again, trying to push him away, and she tried to move her head but he used his left hand to keep her head still as he forced his cockhead down her throat.

"Mmmmm... there you go...." he said. "Swirl that tongue... Take the last drop down your throat... Yeah, that's right... Right into your throat."

Just to put an exclamation mark on the whole thing, he gave an extra thrust to get the last millimeter into her throat. Cindy jerked her body and then Shake pulled off of her.

Cindy's hand went to her mouth and she wiped off the accumulated spit. She wiped it on her leg and turned her face away.

Just then, Curtis and Trent broke cover and walked back into the room.

"Bravo, my man!" Curtis said as he approached the couch.

He slapped Shake on the back and looked at Cindy. Her hand was wiping off saliva from around her mouth and chest.

"You guys were busy while we were gone, huh?" Curtis asked. "What happened, Cindy?"

She kept her face turned to the side and ignored his question.

"Cindy," Curtis' voice growing more stern. "I asked you a question. Look at me. What happened?"

She turned her face to his. "He made me suck him off."

"Cindy... that is not the right way to put that," Curtis said. "Remember what I told you earlier about your attitude? Now try again. What happened?"

After a moment of silence Cindy knew what he wanted to hear.

"I sucked his cock."

"Boy, I'll say you did," said Curtis. "And what was happening there at the end?"

Cindy shot him a look of hate and said, "He came in my mouth."

"And how did that work for you, Cindy?" Curtis asked. "What was that like having him shoot his entire load into that hot little mouth of yours?"

"I don't know what you—" she started.

"Quit being dumb!" Curtis said. "When I ask, you just answer. Enough with the 'I don't know" shit!"

"What do you want?!" Cindy shouted. "He told me what to do and I did it! He put his cock in my mouth and every time he shot it I swallowed! At the very end he put it in my throat and made me take the last drop! What else can I tell you?!"

Curtis just looked at her and smiled.

"Cindy, I think you finally may be getting the hang of this. And do you know what? That lasted just under ten minutes. We've still got some fun ahead after that warmup."

Curtis approached Cindy as she laid back on the couch. He put his thumbs in the waistband of his shorts and slid them down.

"Now we're gonna have some real fun..."

12