Do You Have To Go Right Now? Ch. 02

Story Info
In her dorm room, she's started without him.
2.2k words
4
15.9k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music was pumping through speakers far to large for the little dorm suite the party was held in. I'd had a few drinks and a pounding bass line was driving on the lust that the Tit Fairy had sparked in me.

I looked at my watch. It was almost 2:00am, I glanced around for my buddy, who was hosting the party. I didn't see him in the writhing mass of bodies that filled the little dorm room, so I left like a thief in the night.

As I was leaving there was a whooping from behind me. I turned around. There was a girl up on a table. Her shirt was in her hands and she was fumbling with her belt, trying to get it open. She rolled her hips to the beat of the music and pulled at her lowrider jeans exposing the straps of her tiny thong. I smiled. This girl was putting on quite a show, but I had somewhere better to be.

The hallways of the dorms were quiet. You could here the distant sound of several little parties mixing together. There was a note on the Tit Fairy's door. 'Just Come In' I twisted the doorknob. It was open. In the crack that first opened I could see flickering candle light and hear deep panting moans. Was this little slut already at it?

I walked in and quickly closed the door behind me, not that she would have noticed. She was on her bed, naked naked with her legs spread and her knees held up high. She was frantically plowing a little vibrator in and out of her hungry little pussy. She must have been at it for a while, I could see the glistening trail of cum dripping down her leg. She was strugling.

I felt pitty for her and started to take off my cothes. My cock had been hard for most of the night and it throbbed in front of me aching to be burried in the tight little pussy that was on display right in front of me.

Her eyes were closed. She was dripping wet and nearly incoherant. The teasing waves of pleasure never tipped her over into orgasm. I walked up to her. I could enter her perfectly from where I stood right at the egde of the bed.

After positioning myself, I quickly pulled out the little vibe and sunk my cock deep into her fuckhole. Her eyes opened wide in surprised and her mouth made a comical little 'o'. Her pussy grabbed my cock in surprise. I grabbed her hips and held my cock deep inside her, every pulse of my blood surging into my cock making me larger inside of her. 'It's so fucking big.' she moaned as she started to work her hips, rocking my meat in and out of her.

She pulled my cock out of her and flipped around facing my tool. Eye to eye. Her mouth was hung open in shock for a moment before she gave my cock a quick suck. She had to pull it out again and holding it in her little hands she said 'It's just so fucking huge.' She takes the vibe and holds it next to my cock. 'My exboyfriend bought this for me because it was the same size as his cock.' The little vibe was dwarfed my my pulsing manhood. She couldn't take her eyes away from it She was hypnotized and helpless, she needed to feel it in her mouth again.

I put my hand on the back of her head and before I realized what was going on she had my entire cock in her mouth. Her eyes were buldging and she almost gagged but her tongue was working magic. Somehow her tongue slipped out touching my balls. I could feel that sliding across every inch deep inside her throat. I screamed her name.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and flipped her onto her hands and knees on the bed. I spread her legs, letting my thumb trace across her pussy as I did.

She past the point of words, but her animal instincts rolled her hips, trying to press my hand tighter against her moist center. I teased her. My fingers touched her skin very gently and as she moved I did too. She desparetly wanted to feel more, but I wouldn't let her... Yet.

'Inside me.' she mumbled. I asked what she said. 'Please, I need it inside me.' I ordered her to keep still and positioned her on the bed. She was a very good girl and stayed perfectly still even as my hands slid over her body. I raised my hand and brought it down on her perfectly positioned ass.

I let my hand wander across her poised body as I explained what I was going to do to her. Her order was to remain completely still as I slowly lick her to orgasm. She was ordered to cum as quickly as possible, but she was not allowed to move at all. I could hear her beathing turn short and ragged. I spanked her sharply.

She knew that if she failed to follow my instructions she would be punished, but I reminded her. I pulled her ass to the edge of the bed and lowered my lips a breath away from her pussy. I waited. The muscles of her thighs were nearly shaking. I waited. I could see the goose bumps raising on her skin as I let my breath softly touch her.

I opened my mouth, wet my lips and slid them across her pussy. She bucked. I stood up. She quickly composed herself, perhaps hoping that I would forgive that small infraction. I explained that she would reviece five strokes. My first spank left a bright pink handprint on her soft skin. Her whole behind was glowing pink when I was done with her. I asked if she believed she could play by my rules. 'Yes, Sir,' she replied.

I went back to work on her pussy. I enjoy listening to a girl scream in passion, but those sounds do not compare to a girl struggling desparetly to keep silent.

I wrapped my arms around her legs, allowing me to lap harder. My long tongue dragging across her sensitive skin. She was behaving very well, but I want to punish her. I knew what would break her resolve. I slid one finger between her taught ass cheeks and grazed across her rosebud. It worked. She bucked again.

I explained the second step of her punishment. I would ask her five questions, and I would spank her bare ass until she answered all five questions clearly, loudly and truthfully.

I started spanking her well before I started asking any questions. I slipped my hand between her legs. She was dripping wet.

- Are you a good girl?

'No.'

I waited several moments, and several sharp licks before I told her her answer was too soft.

'No,' She said more loudly, 'I am a very bad girl.'

I moved my hands down her legs striking her thighs. She mewed.

- Did you make yourself cum tonight?

'Yes, when I first got back from your room. I couldn't help myself.'

- What did you imagine I was doing to you?

'You hand me bent over like a dog. You were pulling my hair and calling me names.'

- Are you prepared to do everything I tell you?

'Yes.'

Her eyes closed and she licked her lips and wait as I continued to spank her relentlessly.

- What are you?

I don't know if she was search for the right words or if the pleasure of my endlss spanking had driven her into a madness of pleasure, but she did not answer.

'I am a hungry little cumslut. I am a filthy cum dumpster. I am horny little whore in heat and I need your fucking cock like I need to breath.'

I stood up behind her. Such a well phrased answer deserved to be rewarded. I took my cock in hand and slipped it into her dripping cunt. I drove deep and hard. She screamed and ground her little cunt into my grinding hips.

I held my dick deep insode of her and grabbed her hair pulling back hard. I asked if that's what she had been waiting for. She far beyond words. She tried desparetly to buck her hips back so she could feel my pole driving into her, but I held her tight.

I grabbed her tits and twisted hard. I explained to her that before she got pounded like a dirty ragdoll she would make herself cum with my cock deep and still inside her. She was confused.

I took her hand in mine and placed in on her soft pussy. She didn't need any more instruction. Her fingers washed over her wanton body. With her hair pulled tight and her nipples twisted rough and raw is was seconds before I could feel the walls of her tight, wet pussy rippling over my throbbing cock.

'I'm so close,' she moaned, 'So fucking close.' I told her how I fantasized about fucking her tits. I explained my fantasy where she would strip herself down chest and present her tits to me before covering them in a sweet smelling oil. Her magnificent tits glistening as her hands moved roughly over them, holding them together for me to fuck with my enormous cock.

She came right then. Her pussy vibrating like mad and her juices dripping down her thighs and my balls. I listened to her ragged breathing rocking my hips gently in time to her passioned breath.

When she started to calm down I slowly pulled my cock out of her wet, tight hole. She cried, 'No, don't take it away. I need it.' The thick head of my cock streched the entrace to her center wide. I pushed her forward and put my knees up onto the bed. My hands grabbed her hips and I drove into her. Hard.

I pounded her to the beat of the music from the party. Her arms colapsed and her face was pressed into the mattress. It muffled her screams slightly. Her hands grabbed the sheets hard. I pounded her ass like a man on fire.

She pushed her body back against me. Her submisive nature was clear, I decided to give her a treat. I pulled her off my cock and threw her onto her back. At the edge of the bed I stood by her feet. I crawled up onto the bed. I let the head of my thick meat drag across her skin. My cock was still slick with her cum.

I looked into her eyes and ordered her hands above her head. She did, quickly and closed her eyes shivering. I fell on top of her, one hand holding both of her wrists abover her head and one hand roughly caressing her amazing tits.

I stradled her chest and slapped her nipples with my hard cock. I told her what a good little slut she was. I grabbed her nipples and lifted her breasts, sliding my thick tool between her perfect tits. She arched her back and moaned deeply.

I slid further up her chest, holding my cock in hand and slapping her across the face. My heavy cock, still sticky with her cum smacking wetly across her beautiful face. I told her to clean her filthy cum off my cock. I sat pinning her shoulders down. She tried to get my cock into her mouth, but I was holding her down tight.

She struggled beautifully. She needed it. I teased her touching my hot flesh to her lips and pulling away as her tongue snaked out to taste my cock.

I moved off her body and laid down on the bed. As soon as my body released her she was on her hands and knees worshiping my cock like a good little slut.

I grabbed her hair tightly and controled her mouth - holding her mouth just far enough that only the tip of her tongue could touch my throbbing cock. She wanted more, and she begged like a good little slut. I forced my cock deep into her throat. She gagged slightly, but worked desparetly to feel my cock sliding between her sensual lips.

I pulled out my cock. A strand of spit and cum pulled between my cock and her mouth. Pulling fine and thin as a spiders string. Then it snapped and fell onto her cheek. She gasped.

I put my hand on her cheek and smeared the mess into her mouth. She sucked on my finger like a hungry child. I asked her if she was a very good little slut. I didn't care what her answer was - she was getting fucked up the ass. I flipped her onto her knees and enjoyed the noises she was making as my hands carassed her.

I pulled open the drawer where I expected she hid her vibrator. I found what I was looking for. But I found something else too...