Do You Like What You See?

Story Info
The hotel across the street had 50 rooms facing the bed.
6.5k words
4.38
52.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kicky1000
kicky1000
855 Followers

When they first built the Shelton Hotel across the street from my apartment, I was upset. I was on a high floor and had a spectacular view of the whole city. There had been low buildings there before, so I would lie in bed every night facing my big picture window and watch the stars twinkling in the night sky. Far below me, I could hear the sounds of the city. The traffic horns. The fire engines. The ambulances. I was high up near heaven.

Then they blasted the low buildings. A lovely vase that had been my grandmother's fell off the coffee table and smashed onto the floor. Bastards! I had heard that the hotel they were going to build was going to be thirty stories high. I was on the eighteenth floor. I was worried.

It was a large hotel. It took up the whole block across the street. But it started out with low foundations. And every day, fretfully I watched as those foundations grew. Floor by floor. Taller and taller. Eventually the steel girders were stretching far above my head, and I knew that when the concrete and glass followed, I would never again see my stars.

It took two years, but eventually the hotel was completed, and on February First it opened for business. I was out doing my shopping, and as I passed the hotel, I saw guests arriving in taxicabs from the airport, about to check in. The guests were mostly male, and I realized that it would be catering mostly to businessmen, coming into town for meetings and conventions.

All these handsome preppy men in their thirties, forties, and fifties, carrying their suitcases and their laptops. All in freshly pressed business suits, white shirts, and expensive ties. Sometimes they would tighten the knot of the tie, and I would see a gold wedding band on the fourth finger.

I have my girlfriend, Emily. We've been going out for years. She stays over about once a week, and we have sex. I get all hot when she tells me about all the other men she has sex with, the rest of the week. Emily is very promiscuous, and loves to get fucked. And I love to hear about it. Certainly my sex life is not that exciting. I'm really not good at meeting people. And it's much easier for a girl to pick someone up for sex, than for a guy. With all these exciting encounters going on, I can't imagine why Emily still sees me. She knows I'll never get married.

And Emily is a dynamite lady. Slender, long blonde hair, clear blue eyes, ample firm bust, narrow waist, ample firm buttocks, and legs that come almost up to her shoulders. She also has narrow ankles. I love narrow ankles. "Why does she even bother with me?" I keep asking myself that question, but I really know that I'm good-looking. And also I eat pussy better than anyone else in the city. Emily loves to get oral sex. She needs her clit stimulated in order to orgasm. She insists she doesn't have a g-spot in her vagina.

Emily and I used to make love with the night sky and the stars as our backdrop. But no more. Now my view is windows and windows and windows of that accursed hotel facing me. I have to draw the drapes now, when Emily comes over. I have to draw the drapes when I get undressed. I have to draw the drapes all the time. There must literally be fifty windows that can see into my apartment now. I think five floors of the hotel on the side, which faces my apartment have a perfect view of everything I do. I think five floors and about ten windows on each floor have good visibility into my home. That's fifty rooms. Fifty visitors to our fair city have the ability to spy on me each night. So now I draw the drapes. And mostly I keep them drawn. So much for the sunlight and moonlight I had enjoyed before.

I complained about it bitterly to Emily one night when she came over.

"Do you think they can really see us?" She asked.

"Of course," I snapped at her.

She got very quiet. She was thinking.

"That sounds exciting," she finally said.

"What?" I could hardly believe my ears.

"You know what," she said sagely. "All those people watching. I'm getting tingly just thinking about it."

"You wouldn't dare," I said.

"Oh, yes, I would," she insisted. "You don't think it would be fun?"

"No," I protested angrily.

"Think about it," she urged me. I pulled the drapes shut and we got into bed and fucked in the dark.

I started thinking about it. She phoned me every day and kept talking about how hot it would be, and it would be such fun, and it was almost like putting on a show, and she was dying to know the audience reaction.

The day before her next visit, she said, "You don't have to do it. You can stand way back out of view, and I'll lie on the bed and play with myself. It'll get me really excited. Please," she begged.

"All right," I finally agreed.

The next night when she came, she carried a large white piece of cardboard, but she put it in the closet. She wouldn't let me see it. She said it was hers, and none of my business. I had no idea what she had in mind. Later, I would find out.

After dinner, which she cooked, we went into the bedroom and started to fool around a little. I closed the drapes and we were on the bed, kissing and playing with each other. I was squeezing her beautiful tits, and she was moaning, and we were sucking tongues. I stuck one finger under her dress, and worked it up under her panties, until it was deep inside her steaming pussy. I started flicking her clitoris. She was going crazy, bucking up against my hand, her legs flying in the air.

We got undressed, and I crawled between her legs and began licking her sensitive areas. Her hand was pressing my head down into her crotch and her legs were wobbling helplessly on each side of my face.

"Oh, baby. That's it. That's so good. A little more tongue, honey. Yes. Right there. Yes. Oh, yes. I love it. Flick. Flick. Yeeesssss." Nobody could do that like I could.

I figured it was time, so I moved my face away and began kneewalking my penis toward her primed receptacle.

"No," she said, pushing on my chest.

"No?" I was dumbfounded. "Why not? What's wrong?"

"I want you to open the drapes."

"I told you, I'm not going to fuck you in front of all those windows," I reminded her.

"And I told you, you didn't have to. I'll just play with myself, and see what happens. Go over to the far end of the room, where no one can see you."

I did as she suggested. She got up and turned on all the lamps. The room was ablaze with light. Then she walked to the window and pulled open the drapes. Next, she climbed back on the bed directly facing the large window, and started playing with her tits and pussy. I quietly sat down in a chair at the far end of the room and waited.

We talked a little, but she kept her face toward the window, watching, watching.

"Anything yet?" I asked

"I'm not sure. I think I saw one of the curtains move a little." She redoubled her efforts. She licked her lips. She stuck her finger in her vagina, and raised it to her lips. She licked her finger lasciviously. She waved across to the window where she had detected curtain movement.

"There's definitely someone watching," she said. "The way the curtain is fluttering, it looks like someone is jerking off. But it's dark. I can't really say for sure."

She blew a kiss across to the fluttering curtain. She reached over to the lamp beside the bed and started turning it on and off. Then she stretched out her arms in supplication.

"He's opening the curtain," she told me. She started nodding her head happily, and making an 'o' with her thumb and index finger.

"The light just went on," she said. "Wait. He's coming back to the window. He's nude. He's got a hard-on. A big one," she narrated. "He's looking at me, and jerking off in front of the window. Oh. He's cute. He's so cute. I want him." I was happy for Emily, but I was too far back. I couldn't see anything.

Apparently, for the next five minutes, she was playing with herself and he was playing with himself. I was sort of caressing my penis, but I wasn't all that excited. Suddenly she put her hand up in front of her, as if telling him to wait. She scooted from the bed to the closet, and withdrew her big cardboard. She ran to the window and held it in front of the glass. But not too close. She needed light from the room to illuminate it.

"What's that?" I asked again.

This time she answered my question. "It's your telephone number," she informed me. I wrote it very big with a red crayon."

"What? Are you crazy?" I asked her. Flashing my phone number across the street to some stranger jerking off in a hotel room. I was appalled. I scrunched down on the floor, where I could see across, but he couldn't see me. He was reading the phone number and nodding. He was writing it down on a piece of paper. He posed in front of his window for a few more minutes, in a few more positions, to show his hefty cock off. He was so proud of the damned thing. Then he held his hand to his face, mimicking a telephone and disappeared back into the room.

About two minutes later, the phone on the night table rang.

"Hello," answered Emily in a lush sexy voice, picking up the receiver. "Do you like what you see?.... Thank you. You look great too. Very sexy........ Yes, I love your big cock. Do you like my pretty pussy?.......Oh, yes. Oh, yes. I love the way you talk. Yes. I would love to have your big thick dick inside my wet, tight little pussy. I can almost feel it now. It feels so big, and so demanding, and so, how can I put this? Male. I love your big thick cock. Yes. I want it inside my hot cunt, baby. Give it to me. Give it to me."

He had moved back in front of the window with the telephone in his left hand. With his right hand, he was pulling his pud. I was starting to pull my own pud a little. Emily, had been right. This was exciting. As Emily spoke to him, she played with her beautiful breasts and her vagina. Her legs were splayed wide open.

"Yes," she said. "Why don't we get together? Would you like me to come over there, sweetie?......Uh, huh. Uh, huh. Well, what's your room number? 1944? Yes. Yes. I want you so bad too, sweetie. Yes. But you know what. If I have to go out, I have to get dressed and put on fresh makeup. Such a nuisance. Would you mind terribly coming over here?......Oh, great. That would be just great. Yes. It's 972 East 53rd Street. Ring 18L. Yes. Yes. Oh. I can't wait to see you, honey. My name? Emily, sweetie. What's yours? Okay, Ted. I'll see you in a few minutes. I'm waiting for that gorgeous prick of yours.......Bye, sweetie. See you as soon as you can cross the street."

She hung up the receiver and smiled at me. I was in shock.

"But I'm here," I enlightened her. "Won't he be a little miffed to find another man here?"

"You're going into the closet," she told me. "We'll keep the door open a little. You'll be able to see everything."

At first I was a little put off, but the idea started growing on me. What would it be like to watch Ted fucking my girlfriend, Emily? I was starting to get stiff again. The intercom rang. Elaine ran into the hall and picked up the house phone. "Ted, baby. You're here. At last, you're here. Yes. This is Emily. Come right on up." She buzzed him in and hung up the phone. Then she got me into the closet in a good position, where I couldn't be easily seen, but I could easily see out. I was now facing the foot of the bed. I would be looking right up her snatch.

Emily just had time to pull the drapes shut, when the front doorbell rang. She ran to the front door, and standing behind it to shield her naked body from the hallway, she opened it.

"Ted. Come on in," she invited.

He came on in and she locked the door. I heard her kissing him in the foyer.

"Oh, Ted. We finally meet. At last. Let me feel that big cock of yours, right through your pants.....Yes. Yes. It's so nice......Come on, baby. Let's go into the bedroom."

They entered the bedroom, and now I could see them. Ted was a cute, young guy in his thirties. He wasn't too tall, but he was muscular. Like he worked out at the gym a lot. He was, what they call, humpy, I think. He had dark hair in a crew cut. And on his left hand, he had the ubiquitous wedding ring. He was the paradigm of the perfect small-town or suburban husband.

"Where are you from, Ted?" asked Emily.

"Youngstown, Ohio," he answered proudly.

"Youngstown. How great. I've never been there. What brings you to our fair city?"

"I have a conference I have to attend," he explained.

Get undressed, honey," Emily directed him. He immediately began to comply. He wasn't shy.

"Do you do this kind of thing often?" he asked her.

"You probably won't believe me, but this is my first time. I only wish I'd thought of it before."

"Well, lucky me that I was across the street in my room, when you thought of it." He had taken off his shoes, socks, pants, shirt, and was pulling his undershirt over his head. Now he was only in his 'made in china' striped boxer shorts.

"Come on, baby. Don't keep me in suspense," Emily kidded him. He stretched the elastic on the boxers and began to lower them down his legs. He had to stretch the elastic quite a bit to get it past his enormous hard dick.

He was pink-skinned and smooth, and when he turned his back to the closet, I admired his large, firm, round buttcheeks. They were much firmer than mine. I think they call that a bubblebutt. I hadn't been in the habit of looking at other men, but I have to admit, he looked pretty good. Emily climbed on the bed, and stretched out her left arm. She pulled him down beside her. His crew cut was now resting upon my goose feather pillows.

Emily spread his legs and crawled between them. She started sucking on his impressive knob. "MMMMmmmm. MMMMmmmmm," she appreciated. He mirrored her sentiments and began lifting his ass off the bed to get more cock into her mouth. He held her head down, as he speared past her uvula and into her throat. She choked and sputtered a little, but she took it. When she finally lifted her mouth off his long shaft, it was only to move down, and begin sucking on his tight, fuzzy balls.

"Ooohhh, wow," he said. "That's great, Emily. That's so great. Suck my balls. Suck my big balls. Go under my balls.....Yes. Right there. Right under my balls. Between my balls and my asshole. Lick it, baby. Lick it. Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah." He raised his ass off the bed and lifted his legs in the air, as he pressed upon her head. He was trying to make her lick his tight little asshole. But she wouldn't do it. She forced her head higher.

"MMM.MMM," she said,shaking her head. "Momma doesn't do that. Momma doesn't lick assholes. You want to fuck momma now? You want to put your big daddydick into momma's tight little pussy?"

"Yes. I want to put my big daddydick into momma's tight little pussy," he repeated, and flipped her over onto her back. He climbed on top of her, and grabbed his penis in one hand to insert it accurately into her tight little pussy. It went in. He sank down on her chest, and began hunching his asscheeks, fucking her. With his hands, he kneaded her two large perfect breast implants, and then sank his jaws down and began feeding on first one, then the other. Yes. Emily had been surgically enhanced. She was not about to let nature dictate her appearance.

I had a perfect view of his cock moving into her hole. On the outstroke, I could see that it was wet and shiny. She put her hands on his tight rump and assisted him to hump. I had front row center on his powerful, muscular buttcheeks as he speared his long dick into my girlfriend. His balls weren't swinging against Emily's ass, though. They were too tight. Too high. On the outstroke, I could even see the clenched pink little ring between his asscheeks.

What a view. I had never been much into porno films. But this was live. Right in front of me. Sight. Sound. Smell. Everything. And I was hidden in the closet. He didn't suspect he was being observed. I had my own personal reality show. This was so fucking exciting. I started playing with my, now, very hard dick.

Emily was so hot, I could actually see the juices running out of her pussy onto my fitted sheet. "Oh, yes, baby, yes. You know how to fuck a girl, don't you?"

"I sure do," he panted. "I've been practicing since I was thirteen. My cock is a lot bigger now than it was when I was thirteen. You like my big cock?"

"Give it to me, baby. Fuck it into my pussy."

All of a sudden the two of them started hip smacking double time. Ted was gasping and groaning. Finally he was screaming. And I knew that he was shooting by the way his asscheeks kept tightening and dimpling. When she felt his hot cream in her cunt, Emily started screaming, and grinding her cuntlips against his pubic hairs in a frenzy. She was coming too. In the closet, I felt my own spunk shoot out of my tortured lonely dick. I had come almost spontaneously. Just from excitement. No pounding. No grinding. Just a couple of my own light finger touches, and the passion of the moment. I had to restrain myself mightily, not to also scream, the way they both had just screamed.

Nuts. I noted that some cum had landed on my freshly cleaned and pressed charcoal gray suit. Back to the cleaner.

Ted and Emily kissed and nuzzled a few more minutes. Then he got up, went into the bathroom to wash off, and finally stooped down to pick his striped boxers off the floor. He stretched the elastic again. But this time he stepped into them. First the left foot. Then the right foot. Then his beautiful buttcheeks were once again hidden from me.

They chatted as he dressed. Emily was just lolling on the bed. I was lolling in the closet, dying for him to leave so I could come out into my bedroom.

It was another quarter of an hour, before she led him to the door, and locked it behind him. I burst out of the closet.

"Finally," I said.

"You came out of the closet," she said jokingly. I gave her a wry face.

"Did you have a good time?" I asked.

"Need you ask?" she asked. "You were there."

"Yes." I made another wry face.

"Did you have a good time?" she asked me.

"I came," I told her.

"You didn't???"

"Yes. I did," I assured her, and showed her my crusty penis.

"So I guess you aren't in the mood to fuck now?" she asked me.

"I just came," I repeated. She shrugged her shoulders. We both washed up and went to bed.

I decided that his was too thrilling not to repeat. But I didn't want to spend any more time in the closet. I told Emily that from here on in we would foreplay on the bed in front of the big window. If we attracted someone, it would be as a couple. Emily was thrilled. She loved groups.

When we got up the next morning, I went into the hotel, up to the nineteenth floor and charted all the room numbers. I found 1944, and figured out all the rooms that were facing my apartment. And double checked on the other floors.

I returned to the apartment, and Emily and I charted out every room number facing us. Which would be the next curtain to flutter?

Unfortunately, Emily's schedule was so fully booked that I had to wait a whole week for her next regular overnight visit. I was chomping at the reins. I couldn't wait to play in front of the window and see what would happen. Would we actually get a taker? Would I be part of a three-way? My heart was pounding in my chest. I jerked off every night (with the drapes drawn, of course.)

The following week, after dinner we retired to the bedroom. We both got undressed, and after lighting the room properly and opening the drapes, we arranged ourselves on the bed, and began to lick and squeeze. The two of us were eying the window, anxiously.

I licked her pussy. She licked my cock. I licked her tits. She licked my balls. We turned and we rolled. We rolled over each other. First I was on top of her. Then she was on top of me. She stretched out my prick for good visibility. She faced the window and spread her legs wide, playing with her snatch, while I kneeled over her face and fed my thick needle between her lips.

kicky1000
kicky1000
855 Followers
12