Do You Lock Your Doors?

Story Info
You catch her with the doors unlocked.
2.2k words
4.09
67k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up from a dead sleep confused and frightened. What was that sound? Before I can sit up and look around I feel a strong hand clamp over my mouth, pinning me to the bed. Another hand is pulling the covers from me, letting the cool air from the ceiling fan blow over my body. I start to struggle, panic setting in, when I hear a slight whisper telling me everything is ok. Small clues begin to filter into my mind… I recognize the feel of your hand on my skin, the smell of your cologne and I know I am safe but I don't do anything to change the mood the night has taken.

You feel my body relax slightly and know that it's ok to go on. Although the room is very dark, you tie a blindfold over my eyes and step away. I hear the strike of a lighter as you light a couple of candles and I hear you moving around the room. Everything is quiet except the whirling of the fan and the sound of your movements. After a few minutes you're by the head of the bed again, gently stretching out my arm. I feel you slide a loop of rope around my wrist, holding my arm out away from my body. You repeat the process on my other arm and both ankles and I can feel your eyes on me, looking at my body restrained and open for you covered only by the tee shirt and panties I went to bed in.

The mattress sags as you sit beside me, your hands sliding up and down my thighs. You move slightly away and I hear a sound I can't quite place. Almost immediately I feel cold metal on my skin, a sharp point gliding ever so lightly up my leg to the edge of my panties. Holding my breath I feel the blade pulling against the material which resists for an instant before being split in two. In moments you have cut my panties from my body and tossed the scraps away and the knife lightly traces the hollow of my throat. I trust you completely so the reason my heart pounds and my breathing get faster is the excitement of being totally in your hands. The knife cleanly slices through my tee shirt, from neck to hem, falling away, leaving my body completely exposed.


You run the tip of the blade down my body, between my tits, to my bellybutton and back up again. Having served its purpose, you put it away and return your attention to me. You kneel on the bed between my outstretched legs and begin running your hands over my skin. You can feel the light slickness from the oil I smoothed over my skin after my shower. Your hands rub the insides of my thighs, coming close to but never touching my freshly shaved pussy.

I move against the ropes, not trying to get free but trying to get you to touch my wet slit but your hands keep moving, teasing, and rubbing me. Over my tummy, up my rib cage, tickling slightly, your hands move to cup my tits. I feel the roughness of your jeans against my thighs, realizing you're still dressed make my state of undress and restraint feel even more vulnerable which turns me on even more. Your fingers dig into the flesh of my tits hard enough to let me know there will be tiny bruises there in the morning as a sexy reminder of the night and drawing a gasp from me.

My nipples press hard against the palms of your hands, aching for your attention. You roll them between your finger and thumb, pinching them firmly, making me moan. Twisting them gently, you pull my nipples up, away from my body, holding them there a moment and releasing them. I unconsciously suck my bottom lip into my mouth and try to rub my throbbing pussy against your thigh. You push your knee to my pussy as you lean forward. Your hands squeeze my tits tightly, pushing the together and lowering your mouth to my nipples, sucking first one then the other, alternating sucking and biting each one in quick, hard movements as I grind my aching pussy against the rough denim covering your knee.

The ropes bite into my wrists as I try to grab your head and pull you even closer. The ropes keep my hands out to the sides and my frustration makes me cry out. Your mouth leaves my nipples and moves up my chest, nibbling and nuzzling the curve of my neck, driving me insane. The tip of your tongue traces my lips before pushing inside my mouth. I feel your clothed body pressing against my naked skin as we kiss wildly, nipping at each others lips, your hands balled up in my hair, pulling my head back.

You break the kiss and begun dropping sucking kisses around my jaw line, my cheeks and back to my neck. Taking the loops of rope from my wrists and then my ankles, you instruct me to turn over, lying on my stomach. You slide the ropes back into place, leaving me spread eagle, face down on the bed. You are between my legs again, your hands moving slowly up and down my body, lingering to cup and squeeze the cheeks of my ass. I feel your breath on the skin at the back of my knee a split second before your lips touch me there, a wet kiss with your tongue swirling around on my skin. I moan as your mouth moves up the inside of my thigh, kissing, licking, biting and sucking. My hands grab the ropes as the incredible sensations wash over my body in waves.

Your mouth is just a breath away from the damp heat of my pussy when you pause, waiting, teasing me. I can feel your breath and I struggle to bring myself into contact with you but it is useless. You watch my frustration growing, my animal lust for you coming to the surface and you chuckle softly, enjoying making me squirm and beg, completely at your mercy. Without touching my pussy you begin your journey down the inside of my other leg, licking, kissing, biting and sucking your way to my toes. When you've run out of skin to tease there, you move back up and start the same treatment on my ass and lower back. I love having you lick and kiss my back and you know how crazy it drives me.

As you move up to the back of my neck and shoulders I am almost in tears I'm so frustrated. I need you to make me cum. My pussy is so wet I can feel it dripping and I have such an empty feeling inside it I need you to satisfy. While you are biting and sucking my neck I faintly hear the metallic sound of a zipper sliding down and I feel the hot hardness of your dick against the cheeks of my ass. It feels so incredible rubbing up and down from my clit to my ass, I try to move so that it slips inside my pussy but you aren't ready for that yet. Your fingers push between the swollen lips of my pussy and lightly brush against my clit again and again. All your teasing has me so wet and so turned on that in just a few moments you feel the muscles in my body tighten and I start screaming as my orgasm hits hard and fast. I cum for what seems like forever before you stop.

You lift my hips, shoving a pillow under them to make my pussy more accessible and in one fluid stroke; your dick fills my pussy to the top. You fill me up and stretch me so wonderfully. With one hand on my shoulder, and the other roaming my body touching and squeezing, you begin to pound away hard and fast in my pussy, pushing me to cum again even harder, squeezing my pussy muscles tight around your dick. After I cum you pull out of my pussy causing me to whimper in protest but you have plans of your own. Undoing the ropes and turning me over to my back again and retying me, you move off the bed.

The blindfold makes me have to listen closely to try to figure out what you are doing and what will happen next. I hear a rustling and I assume you are undressing. You undress while looking at my naked, slightly sweaty body spread open for you to do whatever you want. Even in the faint candle light you can see how excited I am, my flushed face, my hard nipples, and the thin sheen of sweat on my skin.

Looking at my pussy completely revealed from the position my legs are tied in and the pillow under my hips, you can see the juices shining in the dim light, the slightly red puffy look of my pussy lips, my swollen clit begging for attention. You see all this and know you caused it, I am this turned on for you and only you. You reach for the bag of toys and head back to the bed to continue your work. The metallic surface of my vibrating egg feels cool and smooth as you nestle it between my pussy lips, against my clit. You dial the switch to a medium setting, making me buck against the mattress, straining against the ropes as you look for other goodies in the bag. I hear a soft rattle of metal as you pull my nipples up and attach the weighted clamp to each one. You take a moment to look at me, my nipples pinched in the weighted clamps with a chain connecting them and the vibrator buried against my clit, writhing in pleasure and you decide something is missing.

Returning once again to the bag, you find my dildo and rub the head against my wet slit. My body jerks as if an electric current ran through it. Holding the vibrator snugly against my clit you begin fucking me slow and deep with the dildo, making me beg for more, making me beg to cum. You know you have made me wait enough so you fuck me faster and harder, whispering to me how sexy I look at that moment and how hot I make you. Your words push me over the edge, making my body tremble and my pussy cum. Before one orgasm is over another begins, making for one long intense orgasm.

Finally I can take no more. You gently remove the clamps, rubbing my nipples with the palms of your hands to ease the sting. You slide the dildo out of my aching pussy and pull the vibrator from my pussy lips and the cool air soothes the overheated flesh. Lying on the bed, I feel shell shocked, overwhelmed, on sensory overload. As I recover you begin raining light kisses all over my body, softly sucking and licking, bringing me slowly back into the moment.

You remove the blindfold and the first thing I see is your hard dick almost close enough to lick. I instinctively turn my head toward it and you rub it across my lips and tongue. Licking it from base to tip several times only makes me want more. You ask me if I want to suck it and I say yes. You make me ask "please let me suck your dick" before you slide it into my mouth. You move to straddle my neck and begin fucking my mouth slow and deep, gagging me from time to time as you push deeper into my throat. I look up and see you watching your dick move in and out of my mouth intently, you tell me how much you love to watch me suck your dick, how well I do it.

My tongue swirls against your dick, wanting to make you feel as good as you've made me feel. I feel your balls against my chin as you push your entire dick in my mouth, reaching around behind you to pinch my nipples. You thrust faster and faster but pull out suddenly and move down to kneel between my legs. You lean down and run the tip of your tongue up my cum soaked slit. I love the way your flick your tongue over my clit firmly, over and over and fuck me with two fingers, making me cum again in your mouth. You lift your head and smile. Looking into my eyes you slam the entire length of your hard dick into my tight wet pussy and stay there. You tell me to squeeze you, tighter, and them you begin sliding in and out hard and fast, you are way past slow and easy. After all you've done, all you want now is to fuck hard and cum hard.

Our bodies slam together fast and hard, our moans and grunts fill the room as we build quickly to our climax. Almost simultaneously we cum with such intensity it's almost too much to bear. After a moments rest you move off me, remove the ropes and pull the covers up over us both. I curl up on my side, my back against your front and you wrap your arms around me and right before I drift off to sleep I hear you ask "How many times have I told you to start locking that door?" and I smile, snuggle in closer, and fall asleep.