Do You Need Those Documents?

Story Info
A day at work and a fantasy fulfilled.
843 words
3.5
19.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a normal day for Jayden; working on the computer today. Today's job centered around organizing his emails and to organize the work for the next weeks and therefore also to make sure to tell his co-workers. This would also include a few calls because some wouldn't be in the office today, but he still wanted to tell him today, as to get it done.

A few rooms away April was waiting for her lunch break. Work wasn't very interesting today, only organizing files of the company's employees. Well, at least that kind of work lets her have time to think and also to fantasize, and these fantasies always centered on her and one of the other employees of the company. She was pretty new to the company, just about 4 weeks by now.

Five hours later and after lunch break April was still doing the same kind of work and still having thoughts about that one person and herself, when her co-worker Sarah walked in and told her she needed her to do a quick walk to another office to get some documents and reviews Sarah would need. April was quite happy to get a little break from her monotonous work and when Sarah told her the stuff she needed was in Jayden's office Sarah was even happier to go. Jayden was said person she had fantasized about the whole day long already, or to be more honest with herself she had to admit the entire four weeks she had worked in this company already. The problem with getting to know him better was that he wasn't in his office everyday, but April was sure he was here today, she saw him already this morning and briefly on lunch break.

April tentatively knocked on the door to Jayden's office and when she heard him telling her to come in she opened the door and entered his office. He was on the phone and it looked like a difficult call. Apparently Sarah had told him already, probably via email, that they needed some documents from him, because he pointed to a bunch of papers on his desk. April walked around his chair to get to the papers and looked at the top-most one which turned out to be a wrong one. She took it and put it in front of him smiling and shaking her head as he looked at her. He smiled back at her and then concentrated again completely on his call.

As April worked through the bunch of papers to find the right documents and reviews a nice idea came to her mind and she tried to avoid looking at Jayden and grinning to herself. She took one of the papers and moved it that by accident one of his pens fell to the floor. She blushed slightly, smiled at him and got to her knees to pick it up. She had to crawl a bit under his desk since the pen moved further away than one would have thought. While she was under the desk she opened her jacket and then unbuttoned the top 3 buttons of her blouse, making it possible to see her bra clearly. Next she turned around and carefully slid her hands on his knees and from there to his thighs, rubbing them. She could feel him tense as she touched him, but he didn't push her away or move away, but he also hadn't looked down at her - yet.

Jayden could feel her hands on his thighs and then he took in his breath as he felt those hands slide to the front of his pants and opening the button and the zipper of his pants. He had to try hard to control his breathing, as he was still doing this call and he didn't want the other person hear him. Next thing he realized where those hands pulling his pants and boxers down and even worse he felt his hips move to let April slide his clothes lower and free his cock from the boxers. Soon he felt her hands on his cock, stroking it and then felt something warm and wet around its head. At this he looked down and caught her licking and sucking his cock slowly while he was on this call and he could also see she had opened her jacket and her blouse so he would be able to get a glimpse of her red bra. He took in a deep breath and wished he could just stop this call.

She could feel him taking in a few deep breaths as she licked the head of his cock and stroked him with her free hand. It was nice to suck him and play with him, it also excited her to be able to do what she wanted since he wasn't able to do anything, as he probably didn't want to mess up his call. She was right this one was a good fantasy and she's glad she was brave enough to try it out ...