Do You Think You Can Handle This?

Story Info
He had an unusual request.
2k words
4.41
189.7k
16
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, David!" I said, as I flung myself down on my seat, dumping my handbag beside me.

My best friend David folded the newspaper he had been reading and put it aside. He got up, leaned over the table, and we hugged our hello's as we always do.

"Hi Becky!" he said. "You look tired."

"I've been running in and out of shops all day," I said. "It's just IMPOSSIBLE to find a decent spring coat!"

I caught my breath and grabbed my wallet.

"I'll just go and get some coffee, and then you can tell me what you wanted to talk to me about," I said.

I bought a cup of coffee and a Danish, and tried not to spill the coffee on my way back to our table. I failed, of course. Has anyone ever been able to carry a cup of coffee – or any liquid for that matter – on a tray, without spilling half of it? I sat down, sipped my coffee, and took a big bite out of my Danish.

"OK," I said, with my mouth full. "What did you want to talk to me about?"

"I have a... problem," said David. "I need your help. You're the only one I can trust."

"What's wrong?" I said.

David leaned forward and lowered his voice so that no-one would hear him but me.

"I'm a virgin," he said.

I raised my eyebrows. I had NOT expected this.

"But... but you're 24!" I said. "And you've had lots of girlfriends!"

"Yes, but I have never... you know," he said.

"Are you waiting for `the right one´?" I said.

His cheeks looked a little red.

"No," he said. "Well, sort of... You see, I... I've got this problem. None of the girls I've dated have wanted to have sex with me."

"Why not?" I said. "You're nice, sweet, charming, good-looking..."

"They've been scared," said David.

"Scared of YOU???" I said.

This was unbelievable. David was by far the least intimidating guy I knew. There wasn't one mean bone in his entire body.

"They've been interested and willing and so on," said David. Until they've seen me naked. Then they've been scared off.

"Why?" I said. "Are you like insanely hairy?"

David glanced around to make sure that no-one was eaves-dropping on us.

"I've got a very big dick," he said.

I stared at him and took another bite of my Danish.

"Most women I know would be thrilled to have a well-hung boyfriend," I said. "There must be something erong with your girlfriends."

He smiled briefly, but looked rather miserable.

"It's... VERY big, Becky," he said. "They've been afraid that they can't... take it."

"Now you're just boasting!" I protested.

"It's not a blessing," he sighed. "More like a curse! I mean, what good is it to have a big dick, if no woman wants to have it?"

I didn't know what to say. I drank my coffee.

"So what can I do?" I finally said.

"I was hoping you might know someone who's not afraid of... great sizes," said David. "I, eh... I'm tired of being a virgin! I want to get laid!"

"And you want me to set you up with someone with a stretchy pussy?" I smiled.

David's face turned an even deeper shade of red. He nodded.

"Just how big is it?" I said, finishing my Danish.

"Oh, about... 11 inches," said David.

One moment later, he was on his feet, clapping my back violently, saving me from choking to death on a piece of Danish.

"11?" I said. "ELEVEN INCHES???"

David nodded, sad and embarrassed.

"This I got to see for myself," I said. "11 inches? I've never seen ANYONE larger than 8!"

"You... you want to SEE it?!" said David.

"Yes," I said. "Before I set you up with any of my friends, I want to see what I'm submitting them to. Besides, I'm curious. I want to see an 11-inch-dick."

"All right," David said, with a deep sigh. "Let's go to my place."

* * * * * * * * * * * *

David lives in a charming top floor apartment in the centre of town. Since it wasn't very far from the cafeteria where we had been, and since I was eager too see the biggest dick I've ever seen in my whole life, we got there very quickly. I dropped my jacket on a wicker chair in the living room, kicked off my shoes, and curled up in the big, red sofa.

"OK," I said. "Start strippin'!"

"I feel like a circus freak," muttered David, but obediently opened his trousers and pulled down both them and his boxer shorts.

He hadn't exaggerated. Between his legs hung the biggest dick I've ever seen. Not only did it reach halfway down to his knees, it also had a thick shaft and a big, rounded head.

"For god's sake, say something!" said David nervously. "Is it really that bad?"

I realized that I was staring, and quickly looked up at his face.

"Oh, no!" I said. "It's not bad, not at all! It's just... whow! And it's not even hard!"

"It doesn't get much bigger, only more straight," said David.

"Let me see how it looks like hard!" I said.

"What?" said David. "You want me to..?"

"Do you want me to fix you up or not?" I said, trying to look stern, which wasn't easy since I had a big, fat grin over my face.

Blushing like a fire engine, David sat down next to me on the sofa and stroke up and down the shaft. His impressive tool hardened immediately. He was right. It couldn't get much longer, only more firm and more straight.

"Do you have a ruler around?" I asked.

"You want to MEASURE it?" said David, in disbelief.

"I need to prove that it's really 11 inches," I said.

"Over by the desk." David sighed.

I got up and got the ruler. As I positioned the ruler at the base of his cock, I thought to myself that I had never touched David in any intimate way before. His cock was hard and heavy and felt good in my hand. I couldn't get my fingers to meet around it.

"Ha!" I said. "10 7/8 inches! I knew you were boasting!"

David grinned.

"OK, now you've had your fun," he said. "Now, will you set me up with someone who won't panic at the sight of this damned thing?"

He tried to put his clothes back on, but I stopped him.

"Are you kidding?" I said. "As if I would let this giant slip through my hands!"

I put my hand around the stiff shaft. It was warm and throbbing. I jerked it up and down, slowly, enjoying the contrast of smooth skin and hard inside under my fingers.

"What..?" said David, reacting to my touch. "What are you..?"

"You want to get rid of your virginity, don't you?" I said. "To someone who don't freak out about the size of it?"

"But... but you're my best friend!" said David.

"Is that a problem?" I said. "It would just be for the fun of it... we'd be fuck buddies."

David bit his lip. I pulled my hand all the way down to the base, pulling the skin lightly. He inhaled with a soft moan.

"OK," he said. "But I... I think that you better be on top. I'm afraid I might hurt you or something..."

"We'll do it nice and slow," I said, and took off my T-shirt and bra.

David leaned forward and licked my nipples, sucked on them, and rolled them between his lips.

"Oh!" I said. "Mmmmm..."

"Foreplay is the only thing that I'm good at," he confessed. "But I've had one hell of a training in that area..!"

He took his sweet time to prove it to me. He teased my nipples, drew his nails down the sensitive skin of my torso, making me shiver and giggle, and his tongue paid close attention to my navel, treating it like it was my clit, licking it, rimming it, kissing it... I was so caught up in this that I didn't noticing him unzipping and unbuttoning my trousers. I was surprised when he yanked them down together with my panties, but then he whispered to me to spread my legs, and then that magic tongue was there again, spreading my pubic lips apart, exploring me, searching for my most sensitive spot. He found it, and when he nibbled on it, and wiggled his tongue over it, I spread my legs even further, opening myself up for his touch. He slid two fingers into me and moved them in and out.

"You're so wet," he whispered.

"Mmmm.. it feels so good," I said. "Come on... enough with the foreplay! I want hat big cock in me, right now!"

"Maybe I should... let you take the lead," said David, and laid down on his back.

I straddled him.

"Do you have any condoms? I asked.

"I've never found any that were big enough," said David, blushing miserably.

"Well, you shouldn't have any STD's, being a virgin, right?" I said.

"No," said David.

"Just so you know, I'm clean, too," I said. "I get regular check-ups."

"Are you on the pill?" said David.

I nodded, and he relaxed, sinking back against the sofa, and put a pillow under his head.

"Go ahead, then!" he said.

I took his enormous cock and guided it to my wet hole. I put the head inside of me, and slowly, slowly, slowly slid down his shaft, 4 inches, 5, 6, 7, 8... David was all tense from controlling himself. He was so big! I could feel my pussy stretching out to the border of painfulness, but I refused to stop, I wanted to see just how much I could fit inside of me. I took deep breaths, relaxed the muscles in pussy, who was overwhelmed by the intrusion of something this big. I carefully leaned a bit backwards, changing angle, and went down another inch, and another... and then I felt the soft curls of his crotch against my ass. I had gotten it all in. I looked in triumph at David, who was desperately holding on to the edge of the sofa to keep still. He had tears in his eyes, and a look of mixed pleasure and pain over his face.

"Don't forget to breathe," I said, softly.

He exhaled. His strong arms were shaking in spasms.

"So good!" he panted. "So fucking good..!"

"Just relax," I said. "Let me take care of you. Nice and slow..."

I pulled myself almost all the way off him, and then sank down again. He whimpered, and tossed his head back against the pillow.

"It doesn't hurt?" he asked me.

"No," I said. "It feels good. You're big, but in a nice way."

He smiled, and closed his eyes. I rode him in a slow, steady pace, which was new to me, I had always preferred hard, fast ramming, but this the only way I could let my pussy adjust to a cock this size. After a while, I was getting close to coming, and I had to fight against the instinct to move faster. I forced myself to keep the same speed, as the pressure kept building up inside of me. Closer... just a little more... My pussy cramped hard around the big tool it was riding, and I came, groaning and shouting.

"Oh, god!" David shouted. "I'm coming!"

David's crotch involuntarily jerked upwards, and his cock hit the bottom of my pussy, and I could actually feel his cock erupting like a volcano, shooting a flow of hot lava inside me. David groaned like he was in pain, and then he went still. The only sound that filled the living room was our mutual panting. We sounded like a pair of middle-aged joggers. I looked down at David, who had a big, happy grin on his face.

"You look shit-faced," I teased him.

"Hmmm-mmm?" he said, and gave me a big hug. "Thanks."

I smiled and laid down with my chin against his shoulder.

"Hey, Becky?" I heard his voice somewhere near my forehead. "What do fuck buddies do after they have had sex?"

"They go back to being friends," I said. "Until the next time they want some."

"Sounds great," said David.

I patted him on the head with my free hand.

"I'll give you 10 minutes to recharge," I said. "Then I'll go after ya!"