Do you Trust Me

Story Info
Her back is to him. He has a whip.
778 words
3.71
11.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood with her back to him. He couldn't take his eyes off her; she was his dream. Standing there wearing just what he wanted, the high heels, fishnet hold ups and that black soft leather corset showing off her beautiful curves. No panties, just the tops of the hold ups ending in the smooth curve of her thighs, the gentle roundness of her buttocks and then meeting that dark black corset.

Still she stood there not moving not speaking looking cheap, such a difference he thought so used to her looking classy, untouchable now she looked.... Cheap! He could feel his breath catching in his throat he knew what to do next. He slowly moved up behind her not touching her just caressing her with his eyes, feeling his excitement down in his stomach tingling in his fingers the tightness in his groin.

"Do you trust me?" he whispers in her ear so close to her he can smell her he is almost touching her with his body to her back. "Do you trust me?" he asks again his breath on her neck. Still she says nothing just nods her head slowly as a yes.

With an effort he steps away from her and for the first time he touches her placing his hands on her shoulders, then slowly gently runs his hands down her arms gathering her hands and wrists behind her slipping on a pair of leather cuffs binding her. He looks at her stood there shoulders slightly back now her hands are bound.

Once again he feels himself growing inside his tight restricting thong so heavy he steps up close behind her again her fingers lightly scratch the front of his trousers sending shivers through him.

"Do you trust me?" he asks again wanting to kiss her bare shoulders. Once again she nods breathing heavy as she does. This time he slips on a blindfold. Now she is his, now he moves around her stands in front of her. For the first time he can see her like this bound, blinded. Standing there still silent but now he can see her breathing deep slightly flushed.

He struggles with himself he wants her, he wants to kiss her neck feel her soft skin under his lips lets his breath fall on her neck feel the small tremblings of her muscles under his fingers. Not yet he thinks he must wait this is as much about binding his own desires just like she is bound in front of him.

"Kneel for me" he tells her. Slowly down on to her knees she sinks he looks down on her. Her head is back defiant but he can see the dark shadow between her breasts. The last part of the game is beginning

He picks up the little leather whip and trails it across her shoulders. Then suddenly whips its tails across her. A gasp bursts out of her. He wants her. This time he runs it across the tops of her breasts she moans gently shakes her head thinking he was about to beat her cleavage. No not this time. Now he is behind her again and she feel him kneel. This time she feels the handle of the whip against her hard and cool between her shoulders. Now he does kiss her shoulders as he slowly drags the handle of the whip down her spine. Through her hands it goes down across her buttocks.

They are so close together she can feel his erection trapped inside his trousers still he teases her, the hard handle slides down between her legs. He is struggling to control himself just a little longer he thinks then he can take this woman but he must finish what he started here.

He presses up with the whip slowly dragging it back and forth between her legs she squirms moans so quietly. He knows she is ready. He stands.

"You may stand now" He tells her and helps her up. Then once again he is stood behind her hands still bound cup his trapped cock in his trousers.

"Do you trust me?" This time his voice is trembling his breath ragged she is smiling bound as she is. Blindfold as she is she knows that she has always been in charge here.

"Yes" she breaths gently

"Wait for me like this" he tells her and steps away from her. Out of the room he goes and there waits his wife dressed like her he left behind.

"Your turn" he says and hands her the whip.

As he waits and watches he here's softly whispered in the woman's ear

"Do you trust me?"