Do You Trust Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers

11:23: "You want another break, hon?" asked Veronica.

He nodded desperately. She granted him one. "All right, enjoy it while it lasts," she said. She was about to put the quill back down again when she stopped momentarily and said, "Actually...y'know what? This might be a good time for us to have a little, uh...chat."

He gasped for breath. "...Chat about what?" he finally sputtered out.

"Well, you know, Phil...I think I really like you..." Veronica started. "...Well, obviously; why would I ask you home with me if I didn't, but...there's something you should know about me. I hesitate to say it 'cause, well, it's a little out of the ordinary. It might, kinda...frighten you a little. But...well, I really do care for you, so I think you deserve to know this."

Phil felt a little disappointed that she apparently was about to tell him something he didn't want to hear, but at least it would bring him closer to midnight without being agonizingly tantalized and titillated.

"And there's really no way to say this other than to just come right out and say it," Veronica went on. "So I'm just gonna do that. Phil, my name really is Veronica Upland, but there's one other thing you need to know about me...

"I'm a witch."

Phil looked at her expressionlessly a few minutes. "...You mean...tomorrow?" he finally asked. "...For trick-or-treat? For a party?"

"Mmm, no," she replied matter-of-factly, "I mean...every day. It's my identity. It's who I am."

He stared with a face that he'd never made before.

"Phil?" she finally said, met only with the same look.

"...Penis for your thoughts," she joked after another awkward moment, nodding to his erection.

"Uhhhh..." he said, "I, uh...I don't believe in witches."

Veronica frowned. "Well, that makes me pretty sad, Phil. I wish you did, 'cause...here I am, standing right in front of you."

Phil was flabbergasted, his erection also confused. It didn't go away yet, but Phil felt something very upsetting descending on him.

"The, uh...the only, uh...'witches' I know are mean ladies," he stated confoundedly.

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that with me, hon," said Veronica. "I'm a nice witch. Still a witch, but...I'm a good witch."

The next thing Phil did she did not fully understand. He turned away from her and sighed, blowing out his breath in dismay.

"What's the matter?" she asked, almost a little hurt by this reaction.

The pessimistic, cynical side of Phil came out. "I...I just—I should have known," he scoffed.

"Should have known what?"

He stared at the floor. "A real, actual woman...genuinely seeming to like me," he said sourly. "That had to be phony."

She started to react, but he kept going. "Boy, I'll tell you, Veronica...I've met a few girls who came up with some pretty interesting ways of letting me down 'easy,' but this..." He shook his head. "This is a new one, even on me. I mean, someone as beautiful as you, asking me—me!—to go home with you...I knew there had to be a catch somewhere. I knew it; I knew this was too good to be true."

"Wha—...no, Phil, no!" she insisted. "You've got it all wrong! That's not it at all! I'm telling you the truth! Phil, I swear, my name really is Veronica, I really am a good witch, and I really do like you!"

"Uh-huh," he nodded sarcastically. "Sure. Y'know what, you were right: I am obviously too trusting. So, what, you figured you'd just have your way with me, cast a little spell on me, and that'd be that?"

Veronica could tell he was hurt now, which hurt and scared her. "Phil, you don't understand!" she said. "If that's all I wanted, I could've just kidnapped you, fucked you, and shoved you out the door. But it's not! I don't wanna shove you out the door! Honey, for hell's sake," she chuckled, trying to lighten things up, "Why would I wanna make you my sex slave if I didn't want you around??"

Still he said nothing.

"Phil, I'm a perfectly normal, sweet woman in every other way. I just happened to be born with a supernatural power that belongs to Wiccans. And that's really all that makes me a witch. Please, how can I make you believe me?"

Phil hesitated. "Veronica..." he said with a sigh of exasperation, "...Actual witches...don't exist. They're mythical. They're not real."

Her face turned disappointed again. She looked down at his still half-erect cock, then back up at his face. Slowly, her expression turned shifty, as her lips worked up to a sneaky, roguish smile, thinking of a way to convince him to change his mind.

"Are you, uh..."

She turned the feather around, gently poked him just under the head of the cock with its quill end...and held it there as she asked...

"...Sure about that?"

Phil involuntarily threw his head back with a breathless, forced gasping scream, as she sorcerously shot an injection of blazing white-hot passion raging through him. His dick immediately re-hardened into a full erection. He could barely keep his eyes open, or from rolling back in his head, but he thought he saw the lights in the room flickering on and off accompanying this overpowering sensation, before she finally unquilled him. When she broke contact, both the quill and Phil's cock were dripping with pre-cum.

When he realized she'd released him from this new level of madness, Phil heaved out his breath and tried to refocus. "OH my God!" he exclaimed. "What the fucking hell was that??"

"Oh, I'm sorry, honey bunny," Veronica teased calmly, grinning again. "Was that too...intense for you?"

He gaped for breath, trying just to hold onto his sanity.

"You see, Phil?" she said, both persuasively and mischievously. "I really am a good witch...but, I can be very bad...if I want to."

Phil was still blinking and trying to breathe steadily. They both looked at the clock. 11:34.

"Well! Twenty-six minutes left. Guess we'd better get back on with this, huh?" she winked, waving the feather.

"Uh, Veronica...I-I don't know if I can take any mohhhhhGod!" Phil groaned as she cut him off with more ruthless cock tickling. He was already dribbling pre-cum down his shaft, which was also now glazing the feather tip.

"You know what, Phil?" He felt the feather swish around his leg as she crossed behind. "Why don't we get a little more personal?"

"Uh-oh..." he uttered. "Am I about to hate you?"

Veronica laughed, climbing up onto her desk. "Well, I certainly hope not! I was just kinda wondering, sweetie...you, uh..."

He felt the prickly sensation creeping up on his ass. He heard her sultry voice and felt her warm breath on his back.

"...Ever been fucked by a feather?"

The tingle driving him crazy seemed to penetrate his asshole, but he couldn't tell for sure. However, once she started teasing him, and slipped the tip of the feather inside, he did feel inclined to jump out of his skin and scream, "Rape!!" But he didn't...he tried to hold himself under relative control. His voice did jump about three octaves, though.

"Or perhaps I should say, ever been fucked by a nice witch holding a feather?"

His dick wanted to spurt right now. But Veronica planned otherwise. There were eighteen minutes left, and she wanted to enjoy all of them messing with Phil. She was pretty turned on herself. She got off her desk before she started to leak happy pussy drops on it. When she decided he'd endured enough assplay, she went back to tormenting his stone-hard dick and tightened balls, whirling and swirling the feather all over him. His face was red and sweating. He was dying, in a seizure of insurmountable pleasure thrust upon him. Veronica, meanwhile, fondled herself at the same time, fingers up inside herself, finding their way through the labial gates.

What she really wanted to do, was slather chocolate sauce all over that red, trembling dick, turn it into an éclair, put it in her mouth and suck out the sweet, thick cream...or drop the quill and jerk him off until he couldn't see straight...

...Or just jump on him, wrap her legs around him, and feed his cock to her hungry Little Veronica.

But all of those were no-nos according to her own rules of this little game. She'd have to settle for letting the feather do the work and have all the fun. She checked the clock. 11:47. The minutes were seeming to just drag on forever. It didn't look like he could take too much more, and she wasn't that far behind. With ten minutes left, she had to momentarily stop, sit down and wipe her forehead.

"Phil, darling?" she called up to him.

"Yes?..." he called back, weak and dizzy.

"'S 11:50...you wanna keep going, or you want a break?"

He looked down at her, almost half of her left hand inside her sopping wet cunt, blinking away the fuzziness. "You're asking me?"

Despite her supernature, Veronica was getting dizzy and weak herself. She didn't want to admit to Phil how much of an impact this was having on her, or undermine her power, but she didn't think she'd have to worry. Besides, as she replied in answer to his query, the break wouldn't be longer than a minute... "And I'm still gonna get your cum anyway," she smiled, wickedly toying with his mind.

Phil's dazed, confused mind wasn't sure what to make of this, or anything this evening anymore. His dripping, throbbing dick, on the other hand, still standing perpendicular to him, was absolutely in love with Veronica...and her feather quill.

PLEASE let me cum, the dick begged all of them—its owner, the witch, and the quill—PLEEEEEASE...I'm dying to cum... Unable to really focus that hard on the perils of being Veronica's sex slave, Phil was caring less and less in whose favor this bet came out. It was starting to be way too much, and he was needing to just, as his cock so eloquently stated, cum already. Even still, he didn't know how to answer her. Answering would have required the capability to think straight.

"Okay, well, tell you what," Veronica said, standing from the chair and laying the feather down, "I'll give you a sixty-second break. So this, therefore, doesn't count." Standing at his side, not touching any other part of his body, she stood on her toes, took his face and laid a long...hot...literally bewitching kiss on him, that possessed and enchanted him in every sense of the words. Her vagina dripped more liquid pleasure down her thighs. It wanted to know when it would be able to join the party. Next time, its owner told it.

Oh, come on! the pussy complained. If the dick gets to play, why not me?

Because that's not the plan this time. Tell you what, next time I'll make him cunniling-us, how's that?

Oh-kay...

By the time the kiss concluded, it was 11:55. "All right, hon," Veronica leered, picking up the feather. "Ready to hand it over now?"

Phil was breathing too hard to answer. But he again of course felt the sensation sending him through this perpetual whirlwind, the feather swishing up and down, up and down, up and down. Veronica wanted natch to make this a night Phil could never come close to forgetting. And while she didn't need to worry about that in the least, she still wanted it to be as intense as physically possible.

At 11:58, she paused briefly one more time, and said, "So, then, Phil..." His eyes fluttered open.

"Can I now safely presume then that you believe in me?"

Oh, this again, thought Phil. He sighed, trying to find the appropriate words and place them in proper order.

"Veronica...really...I...I want to believe you're a...a witch, but...I j—I just can't. I...I was brought up to think logically, and...and to distinguish fact from fiction, and...what's real and what's not. I...I'm sorry, Veronica, I just...

"...I just don't believe in real witches."

Hmm...what a shame.

"Phil..." Veronica uttered ominously, staring him in the face. She dropped her voice.

"...Look me in the eyes...and say that again."

This was difficult, gazing into her dreamy face to say these unfortunate words, but he pushed them out. At least, he started to.

"Veronica...I don't bel—"

His speech was interrupted, morphing into a shaking, quivering cry of fright, as before his own very eyes, Veronica's irises changed suddenly, from blue, to bright red. She dimmed the lights with her mind as her eyes transformed and glowed, boring into Phil's soul. They narrowed down as her lips curled up once again into her terrifying evil smile, and he heard her voice whisper to him.

"It's midnight, Phil...

"...Trick or treat."

Again, sticking to her rules, she touched only the quill to his cock, just beneath the head, lighting her sexfire under him once more. He closed his eyes, screamed and moaned, as every part of him sizzled and crackled with the same torrid passion she'd forced on him earlier, and before he knew what was happening, she jolted his balls with her playful black magic, coercing it all out.

He exploded. His cum shot through his dick and rocketed out with far fiercer velocity that he ever achieved on his own. It was utterly incredible. And unbearable. He couldn't take it, and at the same time, didn't want it to ever stop. After no less than twenty monstrous bursts, she concluded he had nothing left, and lifted the spell, letting him float back down. His hysterical shrieking had almost cost him his voice. He exhaled a series of post-cum groans and coughs before things returned to (relatively) normal.

His body slumped, only the tie keeping him from collapsing in an exhausted heap on the floor. Veronica could see he'd be out for a little while, so she returned her eyes to their normal soft blue, brought the lights back up, sat in the chair, spread her legs, opened herself up, gazed at his brazen masculine form hanging in front of her, and began tickling her own pussy with the feather, until she took herself up the elevator to heaven where she'd just sent Phil. She didn't fall asleep, though both orgasms had drained her energy too. She took her time to the bathroom, returned, dressed and sat back down, affectionately watching her sex slave recover.

***

October 31st, 12:37 a.m.

"Mmm..." Phil stirred to life, shaking his head. "Hm?"

Veronica, who was scribbling on one of her large pads of paper, looked up to see he'd awoken.

"Well, hello there, sweet thing!" she greeted, jumping up to kiss him. "I was wondering when you were gonna wake up!"

He blinked himself fully awake, trying to recall what was going on. "...What?"

"Welcome back!" she smiled beatifically. He could see her eyes were blue and the lights were back up. "Did you have a nice nap?"

"Uh..." He yawned. "Yeah, I...I guess so."

"Wonderful," she said. "Feel any different being a slave?"

He blinked again and opened his eyes wide. "What?" he repeated.

"Well, you remember our little game, don't you? I made you cum, by midnight, with my...little toy, so you're my sex slave now."

He looked at her, alarmed. "I...kinda thought you were just kidding about that."

"Well, why would I kid you about making you my sex slave?"

He was becoming scared now. "I...thought it was just part of the whole thing. Like, to...make it more fun, or something." He stared at her. "Wait a sec, you...you mean you're really gonna...just keep me here??"

"Well, of course not, silly!" she said, to Phil's temporary relief. "I mean, I certainly do plan to untie you. You won't be able to wait on me and serve me all the time when you're just locked up in my study, now will you?" she laughed.

Phil's relief was again replaced by panic. "You a—that's what I meant!" he said. "You are? You're just gonna...hold me prisoner?"

"Well, that's not a very nice choice of words," she said, sounding hurt. "Phil, darling, seriously, no kidding, slave or no slave, you're gonna love me!" insisted Veronica. "And you're gonna love it here with me! I'm telling you, even though you're my slave, you won't even notice it. I'm going to treat you like a king! I'm gonna feed you, I'm gonna love you, I'm gonna give you a great home!"

"Th—wh—y—...that's insane!" Phil finally shouted. "That's ridiculous! I'm not a dog, Veronica, I'm a man! I'm a grown human being! I have my own life!" he asserted. "I have a family. And I already have my own home. And I have a job!"

"Well—honey, calm down!" said Veronica. "It's okay! Your life doesn't have to stop just 'cause you're my sex slave. It's not like I'm never gonna let you see the sun again, for heaven's sake! I'll be more than happy to have you take me over to your place, and I'd love to meet your family. And we can go out and do stuff together...as long as you're not foolish enough to try to run away from me. And I doubt that; you're a smart man, I can tell. Really, Phil, honest to goodness, I promise, this is gonna be the most fun you've ever had."

"But, I—" Phil sighed, pulling on the tie and cuffs. "All right, just—...I won't run away, just, would you mind untying me, please??"

"Oh, of course!" Veronica gladly obliged. "And you don't have to start being my slave right away; we can get a little sleep first."

"Veronica..." Phil muttered, shaking his now freed wrists, "This—...this seems pretty unrealistic. I mean, I...uh...I like you and all, but...even leaving the witch thing out of it for a sec...I don't even know you."

She set his ankles free as well and hugged him. "It's okay, Phil, we have plenty of time for that. You'll grow to love me, and I you. We'll have a beautiful, wonderful life together. And, of course...the sex is gonna be way fucking hotter than you ever imagined."

"Yeah, but, uh..." He pushed himself out of the hug just enough to look at her face to face. "Just supposing that, like...doesn't happen? I mean...what if I don't end up loving you?"

As Veronica stared at him, her expression didn't change, but he did notice the lights dim again. "Don't worry, my pretty. You will."

He got the message. It was a pretty effective conviction that his love for her would manifest its presence one way or another. She held onto his hands, stood on tippy-toe and kissed him. He had to admit, she was a great kisser, and he loved the way her breasts pushed up against him when they embraced. And maybe this whole deal didn't seem quite as insane as it did five minutes ago, but...

"What about my job?"

"No big deal," she said. "Tell me how to get in touch with them, and I'll, uh...persuade them, to give you a nice, long vacation.

"Now then..." Veronica said, slipping her hand around his cock, being gentle with it after what she'd just put it through, "Phil...your owner would like to take you to bed, and fall asleep in your arms...will you come?" she giggled.

Given all they'd just done together, he didn't see a lot of cause for shock in that suggestion. And he could definitely use the rest. She led him out by the dick, passing out through the hall, but he stopped for a second. He looked still uneasy and troubled.

"Honey?...What's wrong?"

"Veronica...I'm just not sure I feel too good about this whole thing."

Her eyes softened with sympathy. She returned to him and gave him another hug. "Aw, Phil...you just need some sleep, honey. You'll feel all better in the morning. I promise." She continued to lead him towards the bedroom.

"Veronica..." she heard him say again, "A—...um...are you sure about this?"

She slowly turned back to him. "Why, of course, Phil..." she whispered, batting her limpid, feminine, red eyes...

Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers