Do You Want Some Company Tonight?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes smiled at me, and she bobbed her head faster. I tightened my hold on her head slightly to guide her movements. She moved me more forcefully into her mouth, stroking me as she did, encouraging me to fuck her face. When my movements became more urgent, she stared up at me. My eyes told her what to expect, and then I released. With each pulse of semen into her mouth, she giggled. She never stopped moving until she felt the tension leave my legs. She swallowed, but some cum leaked out of the corners of her mouth.

She grinned and then stood and rinsed her face. "I'll do better next time."

"What do you mean?"

"Next time I give you a blowjob, I won't spill. I thought I was supposed to hold it in my mouth and show it to you, but there was just too much."

"Next time?"

"If you'll let me, I'd like to do that again."

"Oh, okay."

"Sam, I have a lot more to learn. You'll stay the night, won't you?"

"If you want me to."

"I do," she grinned. "Let's dry off. The water's getting cold."

Back in her room, she pulled a nightshirt and panties from her bureau.

"Why do you want them?" I asked.

She looked confused for a second and then smiled. The clothes went back in her drawer. "I guess I don't."

We got under the covers naked, and she cuddled against me. "Do you want to sleep naked?" she asked.

"I do sometimes, especially if I'm with a woman."

"Can we make love again?"

"In a little while." Pillow talk with a girl who couldn't hear was difficult, so we contented ourselves with kissing, touching, and exploring. She showed her appreciation of my mouth on her breasts, rewarding me with contented sighs as I tasted and kissed them, and delighted gasps and squeals when I trapped a nipple between my teeth to lave it with my tongue. When I entered her bruised pussy with my finger this time, she took my cock firmly in hand.

"You're ready again, Sam, aren't you?"

"I think so."

"I want you on top this time."

"Let's try this first." I doubled up both her pillows to prop her head and shoulders. Then I knelt on the bed and scooted forward, spreading her legs around me, until her hips were supported on my thighs.

She watched with fascination as I rubbed my hard cock against her. "I want you to put it in again."

Her labia gave way, and I pulled her onto me as we watched. She was very wet. Every time I withdrew, her juicy lips pursued me, leaving a shiny coating of her moisture on me. When she looked at my face, I said, "I can't believe how wet you are."

"I can't believe how wet you make me. That feels so good."

Massaging her clit with my thumb started her contractions. Her pussy grabbed me, and she fucked herself onto me harder, faster, with more urgency, until she stuffed her knuckles into her mouth to stifle her cries. When she recovered, she reached for me, wordlessly urging me to move on top of her to possess her. She wrapped her limbs around me and held me deep inside when she felt my cock grow and my pace quicken, and turned my face to kiss me fiercely as I spewed in her depths.

I rolled us both over with her still impaled. Her wet pussy spasmed weakly around my softening shaft.

"Will it harm anything if we don't clean up? Will we get sore? I'm too tired to get up."

"No, it will be fine."

She moved, allowing me to fall out, and then cuddled against me. "Can you sleep with a light on, Sam? If we wake up and want to say something, I'll need it."

I knew she couldn't see my face, so I contented myself with playing with the damp hair on her head until we both fell asleep.

Pleasant sensations of moist warm friction on my cock woke me. I was on my back, naked, the covers shoved to the floor. Beth was licking my morning erection.

"He was standing up when I opened my eyes, so I thought I should do something about it," she said between gentle strokes of her tongue. "I wondered what he'd taste like after sex. I could get used to this." Then she mounted me, sliding carefully down my shaft the way I showed her the night before. "Fill me again, Sam. Make me cum with you."

We made love twice before she decided we should clean up for Nate's arrival. I was drinking coffee in the kitchen when a light started flashing. "That's the doorbell," she said in answer to my confused look. She ran to the door and opened it for her brother.

I heard him from the hallway. "Are you okay?"

"Very okay."

She stayed behind when Nate drove me home. I gave him directions, but he didn't seem to want to talk, and I had no idea what to say. He spoke when he stopped in front of my house. "So, do you believe me now?"

"I'm sorry I doubted you."

"I think Beth had a good time. I hope you did too."

"Yes. Thank you. I enjoyed her company very much. Thank Beth for me."

"I will. I hope you won't say anything to anyone about this."

"The bartender will probably ask."

"That doesn't mean you have to answer."

"You're right. I respect Beth. I don't kiss and tell." I got out of the car, and he drove away.

I was washing my lunch dishes when the phone rang.

"Sam? It's Nate. I wanted to thank you for last night. Beth won't say what you did, but she's really happy."

"I did what you asked me to do."

"I assumed that, but I wasn't prepared for her reaction. You apparently treated her well, so I felt I should call and thank you. Oh, wait. Hang on."

After a minute he was back. "Beth can't really use the telephone, since she can't hear the person on the other end, but she wants to say something to you. She asked me to leave the room, so she'll just hang up when she's said her piece. I'll give you our number if you want to call back."

After I wrote it down, he passed the phone to Beth.

"I hope you can hear me Sam. I want to thank you again for last night. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I'm not going to fall in love with you, since I'm going away to college in the fall. I don't want romance at this point in my life. But I do want to make love. If you're not doing anything tonight, I can get Nate to give us a few hours of privacy, or I could get him to bring me to your house if you'd like. I want to learn a lot more."