DOATEC Revivified

Story Info
After DOA4, Helena has to revive DOATEC ... in a unique way.
13.4k words
4.6
6.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fetishes: big breasts, ass worship, ass licking, foot worship, foot fetish, femdom, maledom, doggystyle, titty fucking, titjob, handjob, blowjob, threesome, MMF, rough sex, strippers

Tags: Dead or Alive, Helena Douglas, Lisa Hamilton, Marie Rose, businessmen, DOATEC

This story was written on suggestion by another online user with some of the details which he wanted, and I have added my own fetishes too. One of the businessmen is the role he wanted, and the other is mine. This is not a gentle or romantic lovemaking story. It's one of power exchange, 'sophisticated' prostitution and slut-like behaviour from both sexes. Femdom, maledom, and rough sex is a huge part of the kinks here. If you don't like it, please don't start reading, because this story contains niche kinks and abnormal activities, like being made a sex slave or a body worshipper in the duration of this roleplay. There's no point complaining in the comments if you want something different; just request one. This story is most likely not for you because of the humiliation themes.

If you're still hard or wet after reading the introductory warnings, welcome to my world! Try to use both eyes and one hand while reading this. Both hands if you have toys.

*****

The two businessmen sat there in the shadows, whispering quietly to each other. There was talk about something regarding 'fiscal differences', 'economic strain', 'Wall Street crash', and 'DOATEC is scuppered'. The discussion continued in hushed voices, discussing strange economic terms and muttering about when their secret stocks would rise and why so many seemed to be falling. The conversation was interrupted when a light flicked on and a woman's voice spoke up.

'Good evening, gentlemen,' said Helena Douglas, walking to the table where the businessmen were seated. 'May I sit down?'

One of the businessmen, the quieter one, nodded, while the other one who was much taller and stocky, though a little portly, said, 'Yes, Lady Helena, we were just awaiting your arrival. We can see that your stocks are going down faster than a sinking ship, and we were wondering what is causing it. I believe you called this meeting to address that very purpose, is that right?'

Helena nodded as she sat down slowly, her elegant gown fluttering and showing most of her legs and thighs. The second businessman, who had a baby face and half the height of the other one, gaped below the table at her legs, trying not to drool on the table. The other man glanced down quickly at her exposed legs and ankles, blinking at the milky white skin she was revealing and how her toes were painted gold. Helena crossed her legs, making sure they were glancing at her exposed legs and toe cleavage. Her toes were really sexy from the painting. Her open toed heels showed all her toes and made them extremely suckable and appear soft. She had put lotion and cream on her feet and legs in anticipation of this meeting, though it was liberally applied all over her body to ensure she would look soft and supple for this business transaction. Her toes and feet looked ready to be licked clean right then and there from the way the younger businessman was looking at them. The other man looked back up after admiring her legs and said, 'Good for business. I think you wanted to discuss your money matters with us?'

Helena nodded, pushing her knee up as she sat up straighter. 'My company is in fact sinking deeper into trouble, and I called you here for financial reserves. I might have made the wrong decision to blow up DOATEC, but I couldn't stand the way it was being use by my father for the wrong purposes. He would've created more monsters to rule the world which no one would've been able to handle.' She slowly brought her hands down to her knees, leaning forwards to let her breasts hang out of her low-cut dress with a split in the centre which was strategically shaped like a vagina. 'As for reimbursing you ... I know I don't have much to offer or pay you back, but we have ... other services two handsome young men like you can use.' She uncrossed her bare legs and crossed them again, smiling as the other man looked at them without any shame or surprise. She snapped her fingers at him and pointed down to her shiny stilettos, giving him a little wink which made him blush. 'Could I ask your name?'

The younger man blinked in surprise before answering. 'My, uh, my name's Caleb, nice meeting you.'

Helena chuckled as she stretched out her lovely foot, watching his eyes follow her every move. 'I think you're more interested in meeting my feet than me, but that's okay. I've had a dominant fetish for a long time and was always interested in making a young pretty boy who was otherwise in charge kneel to me and serve me. Come here and kneel at my feet, little one.'

Caleb blushed again as he got off the chair and walked forwards. He knelt down at Helena's feet and looked up at her. Helena had a smug smirk on her face as she looked down at him. She snapped her fingers again and pointed to her shoes. 'Kiss both of them twice and say, "I love and worship you, Goddess Helena."'

Caleb hesitated.

Helena clicked her tongue. 'Go on, slaveboy. You know you want to, I can see it in your attitude and the way you just agreed to come and kneel before me. I can see you want a woman who acts superior and puts you in your place — kneeling at a woman's shoes and getting them clean. Kiss and lick them all over for a penalty in hesitating. It could get worse.'

Triggered, Caleb knelt down and kissed her right shoe twice, then the left, reciting, 'I love and worship you, Lady Helena.' Helena raised her eyebrows, but decided to let the honorific go. He would be calling her all kinds of things soon if he was hers for the night which was agreed on. She watched with marked amusement as he stuck his tongue out and started to lick her shoes, his tongue leaving saliva streaks on the glitter. She snapped her fingers and pointed to her other shoe, and he willingly began to lick there too. Amused, she held up her shoes so that her soles were facing him. He took both of them in his palms, gently rubbing her heels as he licked her soles all over.

Helena laughed. 'I'll soon have you doing this naked, slave. I'm shocked you didn't object at me calling you that so quickly, but it's clear you were born to serve.' She stood up and turned around, showing her rounded, perfectly shaped ass. 'You'll be worshipping this with your tongue and mouth before long while I have this dress off, and maybe no panties with some luck. Kiss my ass and tell me what you think.'

Caleb swallowed hard on seeing the big, fleshy globes of Helena's ass right in his face. He leaned forwards without any resistance and placed two gentle kisses on both her cheeks. 'I adore it, Lady Helena, it's so beautiful and worthy of worshipping.' Helena cleared her throat to tell him she wanted him to sink deeper into this femdom roleplay. 'I will kiss and worship it for as long as you wish, and serve you and your ass for eternity.'

Helena giggled as she turned her head and pushed Caleb's face into her ass crack to make him sniff it more. 'So, you agree to the payment?'

The other businessman was looking blank, wondering how things had gone so quickly into a femdom slave roleplay with his colleague. 'Huh? Yes, of course. Sexual services are an okay payment, but I will expect at least part of the money to be returned when you're ready and DOATEC is revived. Perhaps up to half.' Caleb was making a few loud sniffing and kissing noises as he buried his face in Helena's ass, though both ignored him. 'I also need a clear idea of how much you want and a formal proposal.' Helena pulled Caleb's face from her ass and raised a hand.

'Start to kiss my ass, all over as gently as you can, and tell me how gorgeous it is again,' she whispered, before nodding to the other man. 'What's your name, by the way?'

The other man cleared his throat. 'I'm Peter, glad to finally meet such a gorgeous lady who can take charge of someone so quickly.' Helena just gave a confident smile and wink. Caleb was making smooching sounds all over her ass as his lips met them, whispering things like 'I adore this ass' or 'I want my lips on this ass first as a good morning kiss every day'. 'I wonder how you do it.'

Helena shook her head. 'I don't, darling. I just let them submit to me on their own. They have these desires to serve and worship by themselves, I don't train them for it. I'm hopefully good at bringing their desires to the forefront though. Isn't that right, Slave Caleb? Or should I call you subbie?'

Caleb raised his face from her ass, gasping for air. 'That is your right, Empress Helena.' Helena giggled as she pretended to raise a crown over her head and place it on her long, blonde hair. 'While this arrangement is being carried out, I am ready to serve your body as you please —'

'Wait,' said Peter. He stood up and eyed Helena thoughtfully. 'I think I'd prefer to have you, my dear lady. You've got all the characteristics I've wanted. Flowing blonde hair, long legs, taller than average, and knows how to figure out the quickest route to some boys' hearts.' He looked down at her legs. 'And gorgeous toes, too, to counter that brain in your head which brought up DOATEC.' Helena blew him a kiss and wink as she raised one foot and showed him her toes, allowing the light to strike the golden paint. Caleb's hands subconsciously reached for them and stroked her smooth skin, his hands grasping the foot as the other massaged her toes. His mouth didn't leave her ass though. 'And I think you agreed to bring other ladies for us too. How about he pick one of your other dominatrixes? He already told me he really loves them.'

Helena nodded. 'Sorry, Caleb dear. You can give me a last peck on the ass and hands though.' Caleb leaned forwards slowly, his eyes closed as if about to eat a really delicious cake, though Helena's vanilla cake was the tastiest thing he would eat. His lips made contact with the soft skin of her ass for the last time, and his cock tingled, leaving a sizeable bulge in his silk trousers. He withdrew from her ass to see her facing him now, holding out a hand with golden fingernails. He leaned forwards, took her hand and kissed her fingertips very gently, his eyes closed and warm breath lingering on her fingers. Helena moved back slowly and walked into Peter's arms. His arms wrapped around her and he kissed her deeply, his hands reaching down to grab her ass. She squeaked a little and squirmed, but he was holding her quite tightly. He started kissing down her neck, licking on some of her erogenous zones. She gasped as his face burrowed into her cleavage and kissed the warm, white flesh beneath it. His tongue explored between her breasts, sucked on them, and even found both her nipples to tease them gently with the tip. She reached down and grabbed his bulge, surprised at this wanton display of lust. It was so wrong, but as someone who loved power games, his dominance was a welcome game. She snapped her fingers. Caleb moved forwards, but she shook a finger at him and pointed behind her. 'Come on out, honeys!' she called.

The curtain dropped down, and her servant Marie Rose walked out. She had been surgically enhanced as her hooters were really large and popping out now. She blushed as she walked forwards almost naked. She was only wearing stockings and no panties, and the maid headband was on her head. She had a little strip of silk over her breasts, but no cover on them. Her breasts bounced as she walked forwards, whimpering a little and squeezing her legs together as she felt everyone's eyes on her. Even Caleb looked ready to eat up such a tasty little morsel.

'I've got my servant here for use and abuse,' said Helena. Marie Rose cringed a little on hearing 'abuse' and looked at her mistress pleadingly. Helena gave her a stern look and she backed down, looking at the floor with her hands clasped. 'She will carry out any depraved, dirty act you want, and satisfy you to the best of her capabilities. I also have asked the only scientist I know at DOATEC to help me.'

Lisa Hamilton walked forwards, dressed in a tiny little costume with her mask on. She placed her fingers below the mask, pulled on the Velcro straps, and let it fall off. She looked amazingly sexy, her chocolate skin gleaming in the bright stage lights. She walked forwards, her hips swinging with the little thong she wore. Turning around, she wiggled her chocolatey ass at everyone watching. Caleb's jaw almost fell open. Her ass was tight, round, and perfectly shaped like a big rounded scoop of ice cream you could lick for hours. She walked up to Caleb, her buttocks shaking. Leaning forwards, she bent over in front of him and started to shake her breasts in his face. Grabbing his neck, she pulled him into her deep cleavage which was hardly covered by a seashell bra. She rubbed her tits in his face for several minutes, enjoying his moans of pleasure. Reaching around, she grabbed his ass and smacked it a couple of times. Turning around again, she grabbed his hands and brought them to her own ass. She nodded at him, and he started to squeeze and press them like he was kneading dough. She leaned back and sighed as she felt her ass being massaged, then pushed him down on his knees and pulled his face into her ass crack. She moved it around there a little, making him sniff and lick on her ass crack through her flimsy thong. She rubbed his face into her right ass cheek, then the left, and then put it back into her crack, leaning forwards and bending over a little so her ass cheeks swallowed his face. She wiggled her ass right in his face, encouraging him to sniff them and use his tongue on her cleft and her little hole. Caleb licked and sucked on her asshole and cleaned up her crack with great enthusiasm, enjoying how she tasted.

She pulled his face from her ass and patted his cheek, then stroke his hair, chuckling at how he leaned forwards into her palm like a pet. She grabbed his collar and pushed him down, pressing his mouth into her ebony feet. She told him to kiss it all over, then lick the straps of her heels and suck her toes from where they were sticking out of the tips. She made him suck on them from little to big, then go to the other foot and try again from big to little. She made him repeat the pattern back and forth, using her other shoe to pat his head and say 'good boy!' as he finished each foot. He sucked her toes and lapped at her soles and feet with the same enjoyment, loving how her feet tasted so close to cocoa and chocolate. It might be the cream she used or something, though he was too aroused to care. She lifted his head up with her chin and pulled his face closer to her shins. He started kissing up her calves and shins, listening to her encouragement and gentle approval as he worshipped her legs. Helena was already being mauled and getting her belly button kissed as her ass was squeezed harder than putty. She moaned in delight at his roughness though, enjoying the different feel of how it was when she dominated Caleb. Lisa slowly pulled his face up to her pussy in the meantime and made him lick it through the fabric of her panties to tease him. She stroked his cock with her other foot, asking him if he was enjoying it and was aroused by his new chocolate Goddess. His nodding and moaning was all she needed.

As Caleb licked up and down Lisa's gorgeous, ebony legs, Helena looked up from Peter sucking on her nipples again. She smiled at him and asked, 'Is it a deal for tomorrow?'

Peter nodded as he pulled her stiff nipple between his thumb and forefinger. 'Yes. We'll be here with the money you wanted, and the bonds to sign. Perhaps we should make this a longer term arrangement though.'

Helena put her arms around his neck. 'I'd actually like that, if Caleb was also as worshipful to me the way he is to Lisa. But you can take me anytime, you know.'

Peter nodded. 'Done, you'll get a chance for his talented tongue too. And what about Marie Rose?'

Marie Rose jumped on hearing her name and blushed. She saw everyone staring at her huge tits and hung her head, humiliated for being exposed like this. She brought her hands up to her breasts to cover them, but it wasn't enough for the penetrative stares of everyone else. She felt naked, exposed, and vulnerable with so little clothes. She also knew she was going to be exploited properly for her mistress's company.

'M-Mistress ...' whimpered Marie, her eyes starting to tear up.

Helena waved a hand. 'There, there, little one, it won't be so bad. When they're done with you, you'll want a huge magic wand in you to make you shake and vibrate in new ways. Maids are made for that, hahaha! Silly pun, but that did the job, you see. Now you can take her if you want, boys.'

Marie Rose sniffled and walked backwards, shaking her head and using her best puppy dog expression as Caleb and Peter advanced on her. Caleb was looking rather predatory at the moment. Marie knew that she normally brought out the beast in men and women, and she wished her mistress wasn't always so right. She gulped and begged the two men to be gentle as they pulled her hands off her breasts and started to suck and lick on her huge tits. It felt good, but as she felt two pairs of fingers enter her pussy, she gasped at the slight pain of intrusion and then the pleasure as she felt her pussy expand. Her tight little cunt seemed to have a mind of it's own, swallowing those fingers like they were in a vortex for her. She groaned as she felt their other hands reaching for her ass and pulling apart her little cheeks, then the firm intrusion of what felt like hairspray bottles in her tiny asshole. She groaned, but then she felt them dripping spit on her asshole and rubbing it inside her rosebud and around it with their fingers.

This would be a long night of a relentless pounding for her.

**********************************

Helena walked into the establishment. It was elaborate and refined, just the way you would expect from distinguished people who ran their own companies. The doors were probably over ten feet tall and very wide, enough for several fat people to get in. Not that anyone of such a size would be allowed inside, of course. The place was called a gentleman's club, but the people who worked or entered there knew what it really was for.

It was as good as a prostitution joint, but of course no one called it that. Anyone who wasn't a part of the club wasn't allowed around there in case they gave away it's location and purpose. All members had to wear badges at all times so security could ensure they were part of the clique. Anyone who wasn't had to be given a quick mind wipe with a device a bit like the Men in Black pen, since they didn't want people making a fuss about being dragged somewhere for an interview or being man/woman-handled. They were asked to look into the pen, and one flash later they remembered nothing. They wouldn't recall anything except the way out and would have their memories flooding back to them when they exited the perimeter. Except the one of the location of the club, of course.

All the members were electronically scanned to ensure they were not frauds or clones. Each of them had a neural implant put into them, using the idea from a video game. They couldn't be removed because of the specialised surgeons who did this, and they were sure to implant them in different places for every member and in regions very hard to reach. Sometimes the areas couldn't be named, but that worked for them since no one could really say where they had an implant stuck into.

Helena pushed Marie Rose forwards. 'Don't be shy, dear. It's your first time here, and you really have to perform well for them. They're willing to make sure we get back on our feet, so you need to be good at getting on your knees for them.'