Doc J: A doctor Who's a Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers

She asked, calling him by name, if he knew that security cameras were mounted around the garage area. He thought for a moment before responding negatively. She enlightened him by telling him that there were seventeen such cameras monitored by video recorders and security. He asked why security hadn't helped her. She replied that the guard had been asleep, not noticed, and subsequently been fired.

He was frightened and then asked if they had witnessed her being accosted. She said that it had been caught on two different cameras. He knew he was already convicted and slumped back on the sofa.

Quietly he informed her that he would confess when she called the police. Further, he apologized for incident and stated that he didn't know what had come over him. He said that he was fascinated and enchanted by the sight of her and it just happened. He couldn't control himself or explain the reason for it. His Wilbur had a mind of its own.

She said that she wasn't calling the police as she stood slowly. He looked up at this news and noticed that she was wearing nothing below that hip length lab coat. In fact she'd already unbuttoned it and had nothing beneath it, also. She walked over to him, kneeled before him and reached between his legs. She urged him forward such that his hips were on the edge of the sofa. She fondled him and bent her head forward to slowly explore him with her mouth, lips and tongue. She cupped his testes, caressed him with her tongue and then took him deep into her mouth. She looked him in the eyes, withdrew momentarily and said "So this is Wilbur. It's nice to finally meet you Wilbur". Hungrily, she returned to her duties.

The roller coaster of emotions he'd been experiencing took over and he exploded. She managed everything he had, and cleaned him thoroughly, but continued to enjoy the taste of him until he was ready again.

This time she pulled him to the floor and then sat on the edge of the sofa with her legs spread wide. Again, he enjoyed the look, the smell, and the taste of her. Again he pleasured her and she rose to even greater heights of passion. When he was finished, he sat on the sofa with his arm around her and kissed her in every other spot he could see. Her breasts were magnificent. Her naval was obscenely attractive. He even kissed her toes. But his focus was still on that sensitive and alluring mound of soft brown hair located where her thighs joined. He was intent on finding every secret, and exploring every part, of her body as often and in as many ways and locations as possible.

When she'd recovered sufficiently to respond, she pushed him back to lie on the sofa. She bent to his groin, teased him again with her tongue, lips and mouth. When he was sufficiently aroused, she giggled, and then she crawled forward until she was astride him. Slowly, she fondled him, reached between her own legs and drew his member slowly and softly between her second set of lips. She scrubbed furiously with Wilbur's head at her passion point. Finally, she slowly inserted and retracted Wilbur. Each retraction was followed by deeper penetration until they were joined fully together. Then their hips began a slow and steady but then increasing rhythm. He cupped her breasts and then raised his head to devour them. His hands traveled to hold her buttocks and pull them even closer. She placed a finger under Wilbur and used his movement to pressure the spot that a woman needs actively managed by her lover.

With their chests heaving, her breasts bobbing, their hips straining, their tongues growing rigid in a kiss, and nearly out of breath, but actively needing every bit of it, they climaxed together.

She sat on him while he cooled down and she felt Wilbur slowly grow flaccid and then moved to lie next to him.

By the way, she said that second adjoining room is for our use and will have a king-sized bed to match your king-sized Wilbur. We'll have a refrigerator, add a washroom, and you'll keep the door between the spaces locked except to enter or leave. It'll be our own private space. By the way, I'll do my part, but I expect to be serviced regularly, sometimes twice a day. He smiled, knowing she was a light in his life, and then groaned "Do I have to?"

Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers
12