Doc, Like What You See? Ch. 01

Story Info
Big boobed aunt gets pussy stuffed with monster dick
3.6k words
3.97
124.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pkumar282
pkumar282
51 Followers

Pavithra is probably the sexiest, instant erection-inducing MILF that I have ever come across; she is also my aunt. She is married to uncle Madhan and, since when I was a young boy, I have always referred to her as Pavi aunty. She must have had a perfect hour glass figure when younger but age had inevitably taken its toll. Nevertheless, she was still a veritable sex bomb. She stands 5 feet 5 inches, not too tall by conventional standards, with a 30 inch waist and 33 inch hips. She also boasts a plump, succulent ass and long, lustrous, silky, jet black hair, meticulously conditioned and maintained, that falls down to that shapely ass and extends marginally beyond. Often, I would fantasize about how it would look, cascading off her and on to the body of whomever she was riding on top of. She would normally have her hair worn in a simple three strand braid that hung down her structured back, like most Indian women of her age. When she walked, an immensely sexy walk that sashayed her butt from side to side like a cat walk model, her long braided hair would move in rhythm to her steps, brushing and sliding across her ass. When viewed from behind, it was such a dick raising site that I am sure many men had impromptu accidents in their pants just viewing it.

As if her ass wasn't enough, Pavi Aunty possessed two nuclear bombs attached to her chest: 30Es that strained to break free, even when kept tightly wrapped in figure hiding saris (Indian traditional dress consisting of a long piece of cloth draped around the torso). They hung tantalisingly from her petite frame, giving her that much desired tits on sticks look. The best times were when she wore churidar kameez (Indian traditional dress consisting of a tight fitting top that extended to the knees and pantaloons), with the tight top tunic perfectly hugging her monstrous melons and squeezing them together to form perfect half-moons. The dhupatta (covering cloth) would inevitably ride up off her boobs and settle around her neck so that her thumping tits were always on display to the world. Her cleavage, perfectly round and firm, peeking through her top was an instant erection inducer. When she moved, her breasts jiggled deliciously. I had not encountered a straight man yet who had seen Pavi aunty and not wanted to fuck her "seven ways to Sunday." Salivating guys, staring unashamedly at the hot MILF, no doubt with raging hard-ons in their pants, was a sight that I had gotten very used to when I went out shopping with her, firstly as a boy, and then as a teenager.

Pavi aunty was also a professional woman, a doctor, and this, no doubt, added to her eroticism. She would wear a pair of black glasses and a white doctor's coat at most times, which gave her the sexy librarian look. I had come to realise, growing up, that Pavi aunty was a shameless cock tease. She was aware of the power of her own sexuality and took full advantage when it came to dealings with men, whether they were her patients or work colleagues. However, she always knew the line that should not be crossed. She would tease and flirt, driving guys up the wall in the process, but always cut short of it being inappropriate.

I left India for pastures new when I was a teenager and so my physical proximity to Pavi aunty was broken when I was 17 years old (she was 37 at that point). She was already MILF ness personified but age had only added an enticing maturity to her sexiness. I had kept in touch with her through electronic means and so had witnessed her maturing into a fine wine of an older woman. I was away from India for a good 7 years, and, at 24 years of age, decided to return to see extended family.

"It would be good to bump into Pavi aunty," I thought to myself.

I had masturbated countless times to her pictures and thinking about her bouncing boobs in my fantasies had never failed to drive me to mind blowing, frenzied, cum everywhere climaxes. However, given that she was a relative, I had never dared to do anything about my horniness when I was in her physical presence.

I sat at work and day dreamed about what it would be like to go back to India when my reverie was rudely interrupted by a shout,

"Hey man, stop dreaming and get back to work."

I lifted my head to look up and saw the grinning face of my close friend Adrian looking down at me from over the partition that separated our cubicles.

"Who gives you the authority to tell me to get back to work, you fucker. You're day dreaming half the time yourself," I retorted.

Adrian boomed out a deep belly laugh.

"Very true," he admitted.

Adrian was a very good friend of mine from the company. He was what women would typically refer to as tall, dark and handsome. Half black and half Italian, he had an almost black olive complexion, stood at 6 foot 3 inches and, because he had been an athlete throughout primary and secondary school, possessed a toned and chiselled body with the right muscles in the right places. He also exuded an aura of arrogance coupled with a kind glimmer in his eye and so managed to maintain an alluring hold over women. He had the uncanny ability to bed any woman that he pleased. Indeed, the fact that he had fucked pretty much all the single (and married) women in the office was an open secret among our male co-workers. Internally, I was quite jealous of him because Adrian made me feel inadequate in every which way possible but I still considered him a close friend.

Adrian was going to join me on this trip to India. He had always wanted to see the country but lacked finances for a self-funded trip. I was only too eager to offer that he could stay with me and the extended family. He was, of course, very grateful.

"Right, so we leave in 30 minutes?" he asked me.

I nodded my head in agreement. We had packed our bags and come into the office ready to head to the airport and catch the flight right after work.

The ride to the airport and the check-in formalities were uneventful. Once we got on the airplane, it hit me that I was finally returning to my mother land after a very long hiatus. Adrian, sitting next to me, seemed to share my excitement. He had always wanted to visit India, and now that it was finally happening, he seemed on top of the world. Adrian passed the flight time flirting outrageously with all the air hostesses even managing one or two numbers off of them.

"Lucky bastard," I thought to myself and buried myself in some reading and channel hopping.

After a 14 hour flight, we finally landed in India. Immigration and customs was a breeze and we emerged into the bright summer sunshine and blistering heat.

"God, it's hot as hell," Adrian complained.

"Absolutely dude, welcome to India. You better get used to it," I responded.

We hopped into a cab and I issued directions to the cab driver to take us to my grandparents' house.

We arrived at our destination to warm embraces from my grandparents. I introduced Adrian to them and he was welcomed with equal love. I was about to take our suitcases into the house, when my grandfather stopped me and took me to one side.

"Sorry son, but I don't think we're going to be able to accommodate both of you in the house during the stay. There really isn't enough room in there so you're going to have to stay with Madhan uncle," granddad said to me.

"Ok, grand dad, sounds like we'll have to do that," I replied.

Madhan uncle's business was booming and Pavi aunty was bringing in the big bucks as a prominent doctor so they had bought themselves an almost palatial house by Indian standards.

Though I wanted to spend time with my grandparents, the thought of seeing Pavi aunty again drove a sense of warmth through my loins. I realised that my dick was hardening just thinking about her big, wholesome tits again. I quickly put those thoughts out of my mind and turned to Adrian.

"Come on man, we're going to have to stay with my uncle and aunt I'm afraid. My grandparents' house won't be large enough for both of us," I said.

"Alright, anything is fine with me. I'm your guest," he replied.

I flagged down an auto-rickshaw and loaded our stuff into it and we were off.

As we arrived at Madhan uncle and Pavi aunty's house, Adrian let out a little whistle of surprise.

"Damn bro, your uncle and aunt must be pretty well off," he exclaimed, surveying the huge house in front of him.

"Yup, they've not done too badly for themselves," I replied.

I stepped up and rang the doorbell. We waited for a few minutes and the door opened. One of the maids in the house answered the door.

"I am Madhan's nephew," I explained to her, "and this is my friend."

"Oh, ok, come in please," she said and we picked up our luggage and walked into the house.

The maid asked us to follow her and we went up the grand staircase to the 1st floor. She led us through a framed door and into the large balcony area. There, seated on a large wicker chair, browsing through the day's paper with a large cup of tea was uncle Madhan.

"Prashanth, my boy, what an absolute pleasure to see you," he said and got up to give me a big bear hug.

"And who's this handsome devil you've brought with you?" he asked me, extending a hand to Adrian.

"This is my close friend Adrian, uncle," I introduced Adrian.

"Good to meet you, my boy, welcome to India," he said as he shook Adrian's hand.

"Great to meet you too, Mr Madhan," Adrian responded.

Uncle Madhan had become even shorter, rounder and fatter than I remembered. He was never a particularly handsome man and, with age, a pronounced bald patch was developing in the middle of his head, which made him look even uglier.

"Pavithra, my wife, is still in the doctor's surgery. However, it's almost lunch time so she should be back any time soon," uncle Madhan said.

"Let's make our way into the house," he added.

Just as we re-entered the house and went back down the stairs to the ground floor, we heard a car pull up into the drive way of the house.

"Oh, speak of the devil, that must be her," uncle Madhan observed.

A key turned in the lock of the front door and the door opened. Pavi aunty entered the house, took off her white doctor's coat and hung it up on the wall. She reached to her head and undid the hair pins holding her coiffeur bun in place and her three strand braid cascaded free behind her. She was dressed to impress. I first noticed her incredibly tight fitted professional white dress shirt with the top three buttons undone. Her massive cleavage was abundantly visible, to an extent that it threatened to fall out of the shirt. She also wore some white pearls, sitting tight around her neck. Along with the shirt, she had on a figure hugging tight black pencil skirt that curved deliciously at her hips and ass, revealing two plump, distinctly separate butt cheeks. Dark mascara was exquisitely applied to her eyes and her lips were shaded to a deep red. She was wearing her usual black rimmed glasses. Even though she was dressed professionally, her latent sexuality shone through.

As she entered the house, she had not realised that Adrian and I were there. However, she soon took note of us. There was quite a distance to cover in the large living room between the front door and where we were standing. Pavi aunty smiled wide.

"Prashanth...after a long, long time," she squealed as she took a few quick strides towards me.

As she did so, her breasts bounced up and down. She galloped across the ground separating us and enveloped me in a big hug, her breasts squashed into my chest, almost knocking the air out of me. My cock instantly hardened in my pants.

Pavi aunty was the picture of health. She had definitely been working out and had lost quite a lot of weight; in stark contrast to uncle Madhan. Her body had become really toned from the workouts, adding killer structure to her already sexy figure. She now screamed fuck me hard to every red blooded male.

Distracted by catching sight of Pavi aunty again, I had lost sight of Adrian in all of this. He was standing right next to me but I had completely forgotten him for a second. I now turned around to look at him and saw him staring at Pavi aunty, wide eyes and with his jaw almost to the floor. His eyes seemed focussed on her face but I could see that he was clearly clocking her monster cleavage. His eyes did a quick roam from her cleavage all the way down to her curvaceous hips and back up again, imperceptible to most but clear to me who had known him for a good four years. Adrian was totally checking out my MILF aunt.

Pavi aunty finished with me and she turned to face Adrian.

She began to say "Hiiii...," but her voice just trailed away as she took in all of Adrian.

Countless guys had hit on my MILF aunt and she had flirted with plenty all through my youth. However, one thing had always remained constant. She was completely faithful to my uncle Madhan and she had never entertained any shenanigans from any of her countless male admirers. However, what happened next blew all that out of the water.

Time almost seemed to stop. Pavi aunty looked at Adrian's large, muscular chest. Her gaze travelled downwards to take in his nether region and then travelled back up to his handsome chiselled face. As she surveyed the fine, virile male specimen in front of her, a far cry from her fat, impotent husband, she swung her thick, lustrous, three strand braid forward from behind her to the front of her body through a quick circular movement of her head. She grasped the top of the braid with her right hand while she played with the end of it by twirling it with her left hand. Her massive breasts started to rise and fall more heavily as her breathing quickened. Her nostrils flared slightly and her eyes seemed to have gotten bigger. Her pupils were dilating rapidly, I observed.

"Oh my god, the bastard Adrian has done it again," I thought to myself.

Pavi aunty was exhibiting clear cut signs of something that she had never displayed before, except for uncle Madhan that is. My aunt was sexually attracted to Adrian!

Adrian stepped forward. Pavi aunty extended her hand to him, offering a handshake, but Adrian was having none of it. Pavi aunty's signals were a tell-tale sign and to a player like him, he picked up on those instantly and he would not miss the opportunity.

"Any aunt of Prashanth's is an aunt of mine," he said and proceeded to envelope Pavi aunty in a big hug.

Pavi aunty's big tits squashed into Adrian's broad chest. Adrian's hands, instead of harmlessly interlocking behind her back, travelled further south. He lightly grabbed each one of Pavi aunty's prefect, apple segment ass cheeks in each hand. Uncle Madhan was standing at the same level as Pavi aunty so was oblivious to Adrian's subtle manhandling of his sexy wife.

"Hi, I'm Adrian, Prashanth's friend, very nice to meet you Mrs Madhan," Adrian opened.

I immediately detected his dulcet tones, the ones that he always used to pick up women at the various night clubs we had frequented.

"Call me Pavithra, or Pavi, even better," Pavi aunty cooed.

She had not reacted weirdly at all to the fact that a stranger had hugged her and that her ass had been fondled. She actually seemed to be soaking in all the attention. They looked into each other's eyes and, I swear, you could cut the thick sexual chemistry with a knife. My cock began to harden in my pants again. Suddenly, we were all brought back down to earth by uncle Madhan's baritone voice,

"Great, now that we all know each other, let's sit down to lunch."

Lunch was a fantastically prepared meal and, all the way through it, Adrian had eyes for no one but Pavi aunty. Almost all of the things that he said were aimed at her. Blatantly, in front of uncle Madhan, who was horrendously slow on the uptake, Adrian began to chat up his wife, my MILF aunt, as if he was picking up another of his chicks at the club.

"Pavi, I have to say you're one of the most beautiful women that I've ever met," he said.

"Thank you, Adrian, that's very nice of you to say," Pavi aunty replied.

"Those pearls really suit your face, and they perfectly complement your stunning attire," he added.

I saw Pavi aunty's face, fair by Indian standards, go a deep shade of red as she started to get a bit hot under the collar.

"Why, you say the nicest things Adrian," Pavi aunty blushed.

"Wow, if you keep giving my wife compliments, you just may steal her away from me, young man," uncle Madhan suddenly commented, in a clearly joking manner.

"Not at all sir, just being polite," Adrian retorted, but I could detect the insincerity in his voice.

Given half a chance he looked like he would take Pavi aunty right then and there, on the floor, in front of her overweight husband.

"Right, let me put away these things," Pavi aunty said and got up to clear away some of the utensils and plates into the kitchen.

"I'll give you a hand with that, Pavi," Adrian volunteered and picked up some of the utensils and followed her into the kitchen.

The entrance to the kitchen could be seen quite clearly from the side of the table on which I was seated. However, the entrance was obscured for uncle Madhan as he was sitting directly opposite me. He continued to make some inane banter about his business and how good things were. I pretended to listen but I kept one ear and eye out on happenings in the kitchen.

Adrian was busy helping Pavi aunty put away the dishes and various other utensils that we had used during lunch.

"Adrian, you're so helpful, such a good boy," Pavi aunty said, audible to me but distorted to uncle Madhan, who continued to blabber away.

"Not really a boy, a man, Pavi," Adrian responded.

Pavi aunty snorted a laugh and replied, "Oh yes, I can see that, it was just an expression."

I saw Pavi aunty lift another utensil and then reach up to a top shelf to try and put it away. However, given her slightly short stature, she was struggling to really reach up and place it on the top shelf, which remained a tantalising few centimetres out of her reach.

"Let me help you with that," Adrian said and moved in directly behind Pavi aunty. He held her hands with the utensil in it with his big baseball mitts.

Adrian also slyly moved his body close enough to Pavi aunty that his crotch region was in contact with her luscious ass.

"Oh, my god..." I heard Pavi aunty gasp in surprise and soon I found out why.

Adrian was a very active fellow and, on occasions, I had worked out with him in the gym. The first time we both finished a workout session and I walked into the locker room with him, I could not believe my eyes. We got out of our gym clothes to hit the showers and when Adrian pulled down his boxers, I almost gasped out in surprise. Adrian had a horse cock for a dick. His dick hung a good 7 inches when it was soft, black olive coloured, like the rest of his body, uncircumcised and almost as thick as a coke can. It was this same horse cock that was the reason for Pavi aunty's expression of surprise. As Adrian had gone to help Pavi Aunty with the utensil, his now erect to 12 inch horse dick had pressed in between her luscious, apple segment like ass cheeks, separating them cleanly and jamming into the space between them. As he pushed the utensil up into place, his 12 incher had slid between her ass cheeks half way up her spine and then slid back down through them and off.

Pavi aunty was in total shock but she did the absolutely unexpected. She closed her eyes and bit her lips with intense pleasure as Adrian completed the clothed ass hump. It was such an erotic sight that my cock erected instantly and strained against my pants again. My enjoyment was broken by uncle Madhan's rasping voice again,

pkumar282
pkumar282
51 Followers
12