Doc Zach Maggie’s Wedding Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story continues in part 3 when I breed Arleen's two older sisters and what happened on the flight back. Several months later I received a selfie from Arleen showing me her two piercings, one left nipple and one left labia. She also showed off her three "Z" tattoos. I lost track of her but a half a year later I received a package at the university. I opened it and it was frozen breast milk. A note and some pics from Arleen indicated my daughter only likes to nurse from the pierced nipple so she has to pump the other milk filled breast. My daughter looked real cute lining up to latch then sucking on her mom's white gold ring pierced nipple.

I called Arleen and suggested like Nana Angie that she set up a 'Mother's Milk' web site and sell her frozen milk to horny old men for a huge amount of money. She could also get web memberships to have the old men pay to watch her pump their container of milk live and then sell them the video. She could double the price if they wanted milk from the pierced nipple breast. She said I was very nasty to even think of something like that since she was innocent pure mother but soon after that my phone pinged with a free membership. Arleen for all her innocence was really a slut underneath.