Doctor and Domina

Story Info
She's a medical doctor...and a Mistress!
2.4k words
3.48
30.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eldred Plimsoll knelt before Luisa Earnshaw with trepidation. "So you thought you could take a little time off to play golf, did you, Eldie?" Luisa said, laughing heartily. Eldred was terrified, but he watched Luisa's breasts hungrily in her snug blue top.

"Ma'am, I-I cleaned the house before I left. You wanted me to clean, and I did. All five bathrooms, and I vacuumed and scrubbed your bedroom. Luisa, I've not been on the course in months." Eldred looked pleadingly up at Luisa, and saw no pity in her eyes.

Luisa smiled. She had Eldred's putter in her hands. "You like this thing, do you?" She swung it. Eldred was terrified. He was naked and his hands were cuffed behind his back, and his ankles were similarly locked, forcing him into a kneeling position. And although Luisa had removed his chastity device, he didn't think there was going to be any hanky-panky.

Perhaps Eldred had been warned. He'd met Luisa through his work as emergency room physician at Buttermilk Falls General Hospital, when one of her lovers was brought in after a bowling pin had been stuck up his rectum.

Eldred knew how angry Luisa could be when her guys took illicit recreation from that first night in the Emergency Room. She had accompanied her lover, Carnelian, to the examining room, and Eldred had been staggered when he'd seen Carnelian's chastity belt. A little wire grille over the man's purple penis, hard, probably, because of the humiliation before the doctor.

"Does that need to come off, Doctor?" Luisa asked, smiling. "I left Carney's key at home, but I can run home and get it." Carney's face was red, he was obviously quite embarrassed, but his cock just kept getting harder and harder.

"It doesn't have to uh, come off, but what is it? Why is he wearing that? Is it to keep him from scratching down there, like a head protector for dogs to keep them from biting themselves?" And, silently Eldred wondered, Why am I not asking Carney himself?

But he had known that this woman was in charge, it just was so obvious.

After Eldred had managed to go into Carney's anus and remove the rather large bowling pin, he looked at the shit-stained thing with silent amazement. He looked at Carney and Luisa, who just looked back at him as if they were neighbors staring at each other from across the street.

Finally, Luisa had said, "Carney wasn't supposed to go bowling tonight, and when I found out that he'd sneaked off, I went to the alley, pulled down Carney's pants in front of his good for nothing loutish friends, and shoved one of the pins in a place that would make him remember when I give him orders."

Luisa paused, and looked over at the shamefaced Carnelian. "Have you learned your lesson, Carney?" Carney looked utterly ridiculous, still on his hands and knees on the examining table, and he nodded his head, staring at the floor.

"Then take the pin and clean your fecal matter off of it with your tongue, and we can get out of here." Carney looked so unhappy, but before Eldred could warn of salmonella poisoning, etc., Luisa's friend had licked the bowling pin clean as a whistle.

"I am amazed that the pin got in there." Eldred said to Luisa a few nights later, after he'd asked her to dinner. It wasn't dinner conversation, really, but it was equally insane that he'd asked her out.

Luisa was indeed beautiful, but honestly Eldred should have taken warning that she might not be the kind of person he wanted to socialize with! After Carnelian had licked the bowling pin, he'd gotten down on the floor, bent over the examining table, and Luisa had thrashed him viciously with a hazel cane she'd had over her arm.

Eldred had been amazed at how Carney had kept his composure during the caning, despite how his ass cheeks had become empurpled and even bleeding slightly. Luisa was quite an expert with her right arm. "I play a bit of tennis" she'd explained sweetly.

And then Eldred had asked Luisa hurriedly for her number so he could "check on" Carnelian, but of course that had been utter bullshit. She'd known it as she'd handed him her business card, which advertised a small antiques store.

"I'm a believer in controlling the errant kitten...Men is so child-like, and getting them to focus can take a lot of forced direction." As Luisa had said this, she'd lifted one leg under the table and shoved it between Eldred's legs, and begun pushing and stroking.

"Rewards are important, too, but you have to make a boy work for them. When I met Carney, he was a thirty year old paperboy—a tenth grade dropout delivering the Buttermilk Falls Beacon and living in his mother's basement, in a cloud of marijuana and crack cocaine, lying on his waterbed and jacking off to female domination magazines.

But now, after three years of my tutelage, he is an accomplished furniture refinisher and cabinetmaker. Not only do I have him working in my store, but he works for several other furniture places, and even has private clients. I'm quite pleased."

As Luisa had finished her story, her stockinged foot had continued poking Eldred's hardening cock, and amazingly, he'd felt her OTHER foot come up, and with amazing dexterity, her toes had unzipped Eldred's trousers and were poking around, pulling his penis out of his pants as she calmly ate her vichyssoise!

And Eldred had stared hungrily into Luisa's considerable cleavage—she'd been wearing a little black dress that night, and he just WANTED her so badly. But she'd stopped her foot massage of his penis just before he had to shove his dick back into his pants to get up and pay the bill, and then she'd told him that she would find her own way home, and she'd call him!

But then they'd met for dinner again, and this time Luisa had let Eldred take her back to his place, and they'd enjoyed a nightcap, sitting on his couch. At some point, she'd let Eldred kiss her, and necking had commenced...but when he'd attempted to remove her dress, she'd slapped him.

"I am going to teach you to be a restrained boy. It took me some time with Carnelian, but I certainly hope you can learn faster than he, you being a medical doctor, right Eldred?"

But again he'd been tempted to grab a breast, and this time Luisa had rummaged in her bag and pulled out an ivory handled hairbrush. "These are illegal now...elephant tusk protesters and all that, but this has been in my family for some years."

Eldred had been amazed as Luisa had instructed him to stand, and then she'd fumbled with his zipper and pants, and suddenly his trousers and underwear were down at his ankles. "Bend across my knee, Eldred. We're going to teach you just a bit of self-control!"

Eldred had fought in the first Gulf War, and thought of himself as a macho guy, but Luisa's swing of the ivory hairbrush had really made an imprint on his bare buttocks, and within minutes he was sobbing.

After the thirtieth swat, Eldred had tried to get up, but Luisa had grabbed his left wrist and twisted it across his back, and he had helplessly flailed as she had completed one hundred strokes with the damn thing...and was he sore!

What could have possessed Eldred to continue to date this crazy woman? And now, two and a half years later, she was swinging the putter. Eldred's penis was sticking straight out, he was just crazed with lust for Luisa's plunging neckline...but what could he do? What was she...

WHACK! The putter hit Eldred's hard cock, right on the tip, and he winced heavily. He had been trained not to react, but the putter was a heavy metal object, and shit, it hurt.

"When will you learn, Eldred that I don't allow unsupervised playtime with your friends?" Luisa asked, as she swung again. "If you want to golf, you can golf with me."

"I know I can learn to be a good golfer, after all, watch me putt!" WHACK! The putter once again severely knocked Eldred's cock to one side, and he winced. The pain was incredible but his cock just got harder and harder.

Part of it certainly was Luisa's beautiful top, and the other part was that Eldred hadn't had an orgasm in several months now. He was quite horny...and this putting thing seemed to thrill him!

And who wouldn't be horny, locked in a chastity belt as Eldred was? He'd had about twelve orgasms in the entire time he'd been dating Luisa, and it was driving him out of his mind!

Luisa had put Eldred in chastity about three months into their relationship. It had begun gradually. Eldred was so obsessed with Luisa's beautiful, toned figure, and he covered it with kisses whenever he got her naked, cupping her perfect cantaloupe sized tits in his hands, and continuing the kisses down her perfectly flat stomach...but after he'd bring her to several orgasms, he'd want his turn, and Luisa would gently explain to him that she was tired now, and wanted him to go home.

Eldred would always vow that the next time he'd just fuck Luisa. She was so selfish in bed, she had no interest in blowing him, and perhaps Eldred was a bit too chubby to build up much passion in this beautiful girl. And of course he was so thrilled with her, that he just loved kissing and worshipping her, and spending time between her legs. However, he was getting sick of masturbating while driving home.

The next evening, after Eldred had taken Luisa out to dinner and the theater, he'd also presented her with an expensive bracelet, and after they'd gotten home, he began necking with her, and they'd gotten naked. And now he felt it was time to make his move. Tonight they'd make love.

But, as Eldred began to push his cock into Luisa's pussy, her knee came up, and all the wind was knocked out of his stomach. "What the hell?" Eldred said with a gasp.

"Eldred, honey." Luisa smiled with a toss of her blonde hair. "I am not your little tart. I am aware that you've porked a number of the nurses and technicians in that little emergency room fiefdom of yours, but I am not a notch on your bedpost. That is not the nature of our relationship."

"How on earth—how do you know that I've dated a few nurses at Buttermilk General Hospital?" Eldred leaned back on the bed and gaped at her. Eldred was fairly private about his sex life, and as far as he knew, Luisa didn't know any nurses.

"Watusi Nixon, who is an orderly at Buttermilk General, is also a lover of mine. He told me all about you." Luisa said. She paused. "Now there's a big dick for you. He really fills me up."

"You-you're having regular sex with Watty Nixon? He has four teeth and two of them are gold filled....and you don't want to have sex with me?"

Eldred had gaped at Luisa. Certainly she was a strange woman. She'd given Eldred a whipping with her frying pan once when he was late for a date, and another time when he'd dozed off, she'd "playfully" stuffed an electric hair roller into his anus and turned it on.

But why on earth would she—Watusi Nixon? Eldred shook his head.

"Yes. Watty and I are very close, sexually" Luisa commented, lighting a cigarette. "But that's irrelevant. I am not interested in you, but I might become more attracted to you, if you could control your urges. Carney, for instance, I can trust. He is locked up, as you saw in the Emergency Room. I wonder if that might work for you, Eldred."

Eldred foolishly thought this might make Luisa trust him—but on the other hand, did he really want to wear an annoying little wire thing around his dick? But it turned out that Luisa didn't want to make Eldred wear a wire thing, she wanted him to wear a tiny little tube, shaped like a thimble.

As F.X. Copeland, who was a builder of these things locked the little monster onto Eldred's cock; Luisa commented that this would be quite a good deal for him.

"You see, Carney does well with the wire thing. I don't mind if he has erections as long as he can't do anything about them. But in your case, I want your penis to stay small...it can swell up when it's with me, but when you're in the Emergency Room, you shouldn't be thinking about sex, just about medical things, like saving lives, right Cope?"

"Right on, Miz Earnshaw" smiled F.X. Copeland as he locked on the tiny little tube.

And poor Eldred had discovered that he indeed couldn't get much of an erection in this tiny little tube! Certainly it hurt when he got excited...he still did, and the nurses and technicians, and even female doctors continued to flirt with him, as Eldred was a good looking, successful doctor, but now he was in constant crotch pain.

And the worst part of it had been, Luisa didn't want to see Eldred more than once a week! Which meant that he was locked up six days a week, painfully...And Luisa didn't let poor Eldred into her vagina after all. She decided that she needed some more "trust exercises"

At first, Luisa would let Eldred do his devoted tongue work on her, and then she'd tie Eldred's hands and masturbate him for a hot hour, until finally he spurted in her fingers...

But then she decided that he was too "focused" on his orgasm. "So we're going to let you cum on special occasions, Eldred. Just so you understand who's in charge here, darling."

Now, as Eldred knelt painfully in front of his darling Luisa, as she continued to "putt" his cock with the painful metal tool, he wondered if he'd done the right thing. Of course she was incredibly beautiful, and her breasts swayed heavily in the snug blue top...but his life had utterly changed!

A few months before, Eldred had moved out of his house, and sold it, and begun living in a small room in the apartment above Luisa's antique store. Eldred was in one small room, and Carney in the next one, and Luisa had the master bedroom which she used for entertaining Watusi and her other well-hung friends...but Eldred had discovered that she wanted to see him as little as before, though she charged him a hefty "rent."

Happy Eldred!