Doctor and Her Assistant

Story Info
A not so routine checkup gets interesting.
1.4k words
4.17
51.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having an issue with my right testicle. Well, not really an issue per se, it was about three times the size of my left one. So I thought maybe I should have it checked out. So I made an appointment with my doctor and didn't think too much about it after that. Well, not as much as you can when one of your nuts is triple the size it should be. (Spoiler alert, it was cancerous, I later had it operated on and lived happily ever after.)

Let me tell you about my doctor. She's very tall, very attractive with long red hair and amazing green eyes. She has a great ass, but even better she has big boobs. Usually tall women have small boobs, but hers are pretty big. I'm guessing 36DD, although I obviously don't know for sure. I even joined the book club my doctor was in just so I could spend more time with her. The fact that I liked to read books and I was the only guy in the club didn't hurt either. I don't know if I was in love with her, but I was definitely in lust with her.

When I got there the parking lot was deserted. I thought this was weird, then I remembered that I had a late appointment, due to my work schedule and I was probably the last patient of the day.

The woman behind the counter wasn't the usual receptionist, but a very pretty girl in her 20's with long blond hair and blue eyes. I told her I had an appointment with Dr. Karen and even though I was the last appointment of the day, I still had to wait. This is a power trip doctors have over us mere mortals. But knowing now what was to come (literally) it was worth the wait. I was reading this months book selection "Find Her" by Lisa Gardner when Dr. Karen came out. I glanced back at the blonde girl who flashed me a smile. Hmmm, maybe I could get her number on the way out.

After the usual checkup with the eyes, ears and reflexes, Dr. Karen told me to undress, as I had given a brief explanation of what the issue was when I made the appointment.

"Wow, that's a lot bigger than I thought it would be," Dr. Karen remarked.

"And I'm not even hard yet," I quipped.

"Ha,ha," Dr. Karen replied, giving me a playful slap on the arm.

Then she told me to lie down on the table. I did.

"Does it hurt?" She asked.

"No," I answered.

"How about when I do this?" She asked, poking my right testicle with her fingernail.

"No. It feels numb," I replied.

"Okay. And everything else still works okay?" She asked grabbing my semi-hard penis and giving it a couple of shakes.

"As far as I can tell," I replied, not quite believing my doctor was touching my penis in a not so medical way.

Just then there was a knock at the door. "Are you ready?" a voice asked.

"Yes Cindy. Come in," Dr. Karen said.

'Cindy?' I thought. 'Who the hell is Cindy?'

In walked the blonde woman sitting at the receptionists desk.

"Cindy, this is John, John this is Cindy," Dr. Karen introduced us.

"Uh, Hi," I mumbled.

"Hello," she said.

"John, Cindy is a medical student who is interning with us and I was telling her about some of the more unusual cases we get in here and, well not to be crude or to embarrass you, but yours is rather unusual."

"Well, glad I could be of some help," I said.

"Come over here Cindy. See how much larger this testicle is compared to the other one?"

"What could cause that?" Cindy asked.

"Lots of things," Dr. Karen said, then listed off several medical conditions.

"You're not exactly making me feel better," I said.

"Oh sorry," Dr. Karen said.

"I can't really tell from this angel, can we have him stand up?" Cindy asked.

"Sure," Dr. Karen said. "John, please stand up."

I stood.

Soon both women were on their knees in front of me. Dr. Karen held my penis up and out of the way, while Cindy felt my balls.

"See how much softer the left one is to the right one?" Dr. Karen asked, running her long fingers around my testicles. Cindy soon followed.

"Oh you're right," Cindy replied. "I just can't get over how much bigger this one is."

"And there's no sensation at all right, John?" Dr. Karen asked.

"It's totally numb," I said, trying to control my excitement.

"But this isn't numb," Dr. Karen said, stroking my cock.

Cindy laughed at that. "I concur," Cindy said running her fingernail on the underside of my cock, making me shiver.

"Close your eyes, John and tell us what, if anything, you feel," Dr. Karen said.

I closed my eyes.

Soon a tongue on my left testicle.

"Someone's licking my left testicle," I said.

"Okay, how about now?"

"Same thing," I said.

"Actually, we were licking both and we switched," Cindy said.

"Let's see how much feeling he has in his cock," Dr. Karen said and put her mouth over my cock.

"It's getting kind of hot," Cindy said, then started taking off her clothes. Her boobs weren't as big as Dr. Karen's, but very nice with big areolas and thick nipples.

When she was naked, she had me lay down on the table I sucked on her tits and then we 69'd while Dr. Karen got undressed. And yes, her body was as nice as I thought it would be.

Cindy and I were both on the verge of coming when Dr. Karen took my cock out of Cindy's mouth and started to blow on it. "Cool down tiger, we don't want you coming too soon. Dr. Karen then alternated between stroking, licking and sucking my cock, keeping me just on the edge.

Soon, Cindy had a very intense orgasm, squeezing my head between her legs.

"She gives great head doesn't she?" Dr. Karen asked.

"Ha, ha," I replied, giving her arm a playful slap.

"My turn," Karen said, walking over, ready to hop on the table with me.

"First, this," I said and sucked her breasts. She also had big areolas, with thinner and longer nipples. My cock grew even more.

After I played with her tits some and Cindy's some more, I lay back on the table and Dr. Karen got on top of me. Whereas Cindy was completely shaved, Dr. Karen had a nice landing strip. They both tasted good, however Dr. Karen was a little bit sweeter. She must have been pretty horny, because she came right away and as a bonus was she squirted.

Then they surprised me by laying on top of each other, their tits and pussy's smashed together. I fucked one, then moved to the other. back and forth. Then they got into a 69 position. Whoever I was fucking would occasionally pull my cock out and suck the pussy juices off of it from the other one.

I then had bend over the exam table, where I proceeded to lick both their cunts. First Dr. Karen then Cindy. Then I realized I could satisfy both of them if I fingered one of them while I licked the other one. I even licked and fingered their assholes, which they really liked.

Since I had been there about two hours, it was time to wrap it up according to Dr. Karen. Once again I hopped on the table and Dr. Karen sucked my cock, while Cindy licked my good ball. Cindy even managed after several attempts to get my oversized testicle into her mouth. Not to be outdone, Dr. Karen did the same thing.

Cindy was really working on my cock with her mouth when Dr. Karen started playing with my ass, finally shoving her finger in it. I soon shoot my load into Cindy's mouth. She had trouble swallowing the whole thing, but Dr. Karen was right there to catch the overflow, sill with her finger in my ass.

"Remind me to tell you about the prostate, Cindy. That's why John had such an intense and big orgasm." Dr. Karen instructed.

Dr. Karen then took pictures of my testicles and erect cock, 'for medical purposes' she claimed, but had a pic of my still hard cock in their mouths and pussy's. Since none of our faces were in the pictures, I really didn't care. Besides, she gave me a set of pictures also. Then Dr. Karen told me to come back after the operation for my follow up exam.

This was going to be one doctors appointment I was looking forward to.