Doctor Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Held up by her eighteen year old lover, the forty year old married doctor was unable to hide anything from the driver. She tried to lower herself but Jason held her there, thrusting away to deliberately make it worse for her. She then noticed a black cab driver to her right, the vans left, also enjoying an eyeful. Even as she mouthed a most un-Liz like 'Oh shit.' she shuddered into a deep orgasm that was very obvious to her audience, who seemed to cheer.

Jason allowed her to drop to the floor to recover while he carried on shafting her now dripping pussy. The cab driver waved as he had to pull away, and the lorry driver gave a salute and a thumbs up to Jason. A minute later Jason filled Liz up with his cum.

Shattered still, Liz was only vaguely aware of the vehicle stopping. Her knees were sore. As she caught her breath, Liz was not fully conscious of her surroundings. She was trying to work out why she could possibly have enjoyed what just happened. Strong hands pulled her back onto her knees and a firm warm rod was slid all the way into her wet hole.

Jason drove away as Sniffer, who was really Nick but was always sniffing round the women, got into his rhythm. Liz realised that it was not the perfectly fitting shaft of Jason, longer and thinner it could only be the youth she had hardly said two words to in the forty minutes she had known him.

Of course the Doctor would have to intercede here, this was just so wrong and stupid. Her complaint came out as "Whaaaaa, uuhhh heeeell arrrrrrre uuuhhh" as another eighteen year cock made use of her soft white body.

"You know, I thought Jason was shitting me until we pulled up, and there you were, just waiting for two lads to take you away for some cock time. Smooth bastard our Jase." Claimed Nick as he massaged the pale round cheeks his loins were bouncing off.

Liz was panting as she tried to keep up with her breathing, she was so confused as to her true feelings about what she had got herself into that she could no longer think straight. The image of the two drivers watching her cum kept flashing into her brain and with it, a warm writhing in her innards that helped lead toward another orgasm soon.

A white transit van was behind Jason's, following down the motorway on ramp. Looking back again from a glance over his right shoulder, the driver, in his late forties with a shaven head, had to blink and look again. Sure enough there was a slim woman with hands over her breasts and a wicked grimace on her face, naked, and almost certainly being shagged from behind.

The van ahead moved into the middle lane as the transit pulled forward to just behind the left rear corner of Jason's. From here he had a clear view of Liz taking a fucking from the lanky youth, and just then she locked eyes with him. Her look was one of confused horror.

Liz's head dropped a second after making eye contact. Her body lost control as it was rocked with a powerful orgasm that meant Sniffer had to take all her weight. He loved the guttural noise she made as she came and the fact it was him making her do it.

Liz was let down gently to the mattress so Sniffer could hammer away to his own cum, and Jason moved to the over taking lane and sped on. The transit van left at the off ramp, with the driver now wondering if he knew the blond slut he'd seen cum. He wished he had taken a longer look at her face now as he was fairly sure he had seen it elsewhere, but the body was very inviting.

As Liz came to her senses on the floor of the van, she knew full well she had seen the driver somewhere, and guessed it must be a patient of hers, and was worried and excited at the same time. No way was she mentioning that to Jason she decided, god only knows what he would do with that news.

Cleaned up with baby wipes, dressed and back on the bench seat, Liz glared at Sniffer and spoke at Jason. "You damn fool Jason! Some of my patients and friends drive you know, some for a living. Even this far from home we could run into someone that knows me. And who said anything about bringing someone else along? Certainly not me!"

"Didn't hear any complaints when he was knobbing you back there though, did we?" Was the calm reply. The rest of the short discussion was much as Liz expected, after that she rode in silence.

Some time later they pulled into a motorway break area for a rest and a meal.

"So what next then," asked the doctor of her controlling lover, "sex on the village green?"

As they walked to a table Jason replied, "Now that's an idea, we could sell tickets."

Liz's reply was very unprofessional.

A latte and croissant later and Liz went to the ladies and the lads to the gents. They then got back on the road.

"I had an idea back at the stop, we must try it soon." Jason told Liz, who then tried not to think what the hell it could be.

Once off the motorway and into less populated country, Jason pulled into a long, tree covered lay by where there were three mobile toilets and two lorries. Judging by the litter, a mobile food van of some sort was a regular feature. Jason told Liz to get naked once more, which she did reluctantly and nervously.

Although Sniffer got out of the vehicle, Liz did not think it odd, he probably wanted the loo she thought, then soon forgot about him when Jason got down between her thighs and began to torment her vulva and clit. Nerves it seemed were also under the heading of excitement.

A mild cum later and Liz was on her hands and knees facing the cab when the back doors opened, making her start with surprise. "Oh, your back, come on then, get some." Jason said as he withdrew from the well warmed up doctor lady.

Liz took the moment to catch her breath while inwardly praying that no one would see anything before the doors closed and Sniffer took over. All this driving around for sex in a van seemed daft to her.

The hot rod slipped firmly into her hole and felt really nice, almost as nice as Jason's wonderful instrument. So much better than Sniffer due to the extra...

Liz looked over her shoulder in horror. Looking down on her face was that of a scruffy, greasy looking unshaven rat faced stranger, with a stupid grin on it. "Allo" he said in a French accent as he carried on humping the stunned woman.

"Jason! Sniffer! Just what the fuck do you I am? I ..."

The Frenchman had looked disbelievingly into the van and then back at Sniffer. He then glanced at Jason, pumping Liz's wet hole, who just nodded and carried on. Unknown to Jason, Sniffer then pocketed £40 from his new friend and opened the door to the van.

"I..." Liz was lost for words. The complements to her good looks that her latest user gave were not having the desired effect. Reaching round to rub her little button did however. Being on her hands and knees, in a eighteen year old builders van, in a lay by, having a second total stranger that day fucking her like some cheap slut, well, it got to her loins. It got to her brain, and it made the Doctor go and hide in her box voluntarily while the woman came so hard she shook like a jelly with a vibrator in it.

The driver was having a great time. It seemed so easy to make this woman orgasm and it felt so good fucking her, even though he could only last about ten minutes before he fired a batch of eurocum as deep inside her as he could, it was worth much more than the £40 he had paid. He moaned out loud as he shot his load and waited a minute before withdrawing his now flaccid meat.

Liz was still on the floor, cum leaking slowly from her, as Sniffer drove the van out onto the road.

Jason looked on happily as Elizabeth cleaned and dressed, waiting until she was ready before before telling her it was B J time.

Still not a fan, Liz thought it better to get on with it and worry later. Jason was just happy that that beautiful face was sucking his meat slightly better than before, unaware of the lorry driver behind with a good view.

What Jason was also unaware of was what the woman in whose mouth he had his cock, was plotting to get some of, what, revenge? Yes, revenge.

After a long day Liz relaxed in a hot bath, realizing she was a changed woman and unsure exactly how she felt about that, and it's cause. Just how much revenge did she want, and would it be all over after that, and most importantly, would she want it to be.

Two nights with just Jason did mellow Liz slightly, but then he blew it by bringing Sniffer along. As the two boys spit roast her, the doctor once more decided to look for a way of getting back at the owner of a cock that she considered the most joyous thing ever. Sniffer filling her mouth with an unannounced load of cum put the lid on it. He held her nose to ensure she swallowed.

Jason and his mate were then called in to help on a build some way off, and so Liz was left to wait for Paul to return in peace. And of course to plot.

The next opportunity for the eighteen year old hard body to indulge him self with another man's hot wife was when Paul next went to see his brother. He was happily surprised to note that Liz had developed a better walk.

Placing her feet more centrally, as if walking a thin line, gave her much better poise. She had seen it on some modelling wanna be TV show and tried it out, unsure just why. Add some new boots with sharper heels and there was an amazing improvement in her walk, which was improving all the time. A few men in her circle of acquaintances had already noticed, making them also note just how good she would look with better fashion sense.

Jason watched her from a couple of yards back and approved of her whole look. A loose cotton frock of middle blue just depreciated by the blazer style jacket, and with her new walk her ass was really nice.

After a few drinks Jason led his sex toy toward a seedy area of town. When he pointed toward what looked like a dirty magazine shop Liz stopped. "What?" He asked.

"Where And what?" Liz demanded.

"What do you mean?"

"Where are we going and what for, tell me." The doc told him.

"Just into the shop and club." He answered innocently. "Why?"

"CLUB?"

"Yeah, you'll see, it'll be fun." Claimed the surprised lad who seemed to be loosing control.

"TO DO WHAT?" Liz spoke with a firm tone, like she had realised that she was actually old enough to be his mum and acting like it.

Sheepishly, Jason said, "Ever heard of a glory whole Liz?"

Walking back the way they had come she responded "What the bloody hell do you think I am you stupid little boy? If you want to fuck me lets go to your place, or believe me, great cock or not, I will walk away, completely!"

Stunned, suddenly feeling his actual comparative youth, Jason caught up and not quite pleading agreed to her demand. He guessed he could regain control proper once he had her on the end of his tool. And boy was he going to give it to her.

In the cab Jason asked why Liz had such a large hand bag with her. A change of clothes in case he'd got imaginative and some wipes seemed like a reasonable reply.

Arriving at Jason's place he realised he needed to pee. Liz headed for the kitchen once she dropped her jacket over the back of the sofa.

When Jason came into the lounge Liz passed him a beer, unusually for him, it was in a glass. For herself Liz had poured a large vodka and coke. They sat on the sofa.

"Jason," Liz got in just in front of him. "You have a great body etc. Your penis is just made for me it seems. But." (He thought there was one coming) "What kind of stupid person are you? I am a professional woman, a doctor, a respected member of society. The kind of pervert things you want to do are one thing, getting me involved in them is not only disrespectful, it is insulting. I don't care if you've seen some of it turning me on, that's simply making the best of something bad, but if you screw up my life with these silly escapades it's not only all over, but I will ruin you for life. I'm a Doctor" She emphasized. "So I know how!"

Jason hadn't felt so small since his last bollocking at school. This was the last thing he had expected on this evening of fun. All he could do to keep some appearance of calm was drink his beer.

"Well, have you got the message?"

Jason chugged the last third of his beer, took a breath and did hid best to keep some kind of dignity. "O.K. Got it, sorry I got carried away but, I did always give you the option to leave!"

"And did I have the opportunity to say no to that lorry driver, or did you just send your mate to organise pimping me out like some cheap whore?" Her face was not only triumphant but also threatening. Lucky for Jason neither of them was aware of how accurate she was.

"Ah, yeah, sorry. I got the idea when we were at the motor way stop. I should have played it better. Sorry."

"Right, talk. If you get some pervy idea, talk, to, me! Got it?"

"Yesh" he replied.

"Good, now, if you want to fuck me over the back of the sofa, get your kit off."

"Oh yesh"

He began undressing as quickly as he could. "I am gonna give you such a, such a seeing to you won't be able to, to, to walk for a,,," As he removed his pants he also fell slowly to the floor, ending up on his side with just his socks on.

It was dark when he woke. 4.39 by the clock. He had a hangover, an odd soreness on his palms, and a note by his side.

'Check your e-mail, Liz.'

He just had to shower and have coffee and paracetamol before the e-mails. He immediately saw the last one was from Liz. He opened it hurriedly.

Jason, we can keep this going, but, under new management. You have woken something in me I admit, but I am still entitled to respect and consideration. So, just in case you still don't get it, see the attached.'

The soreness on his palms was from the glue on the double sided tape. It had held his hands on the inflatable sheep quite long enough for Liz to take the photos. The beautific smile on his drugged face just made it look all the more real.

From all three angles it would seem that he had spent the night fucking a blown up sheep.

Under the last picture were the words, 'You know how to contact me if you want to, but remember these when you do. The others will do even more harm if I have to use them. Liz.

At 5.47 Jason was still looking at the screen, however, long before that, the Doctor had dismantled her box and thrown it away.

12