Doctor, Doctor, Give Me A "Clue"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't do head shakes. I asked a question, I expect an answer." What happen to my nice caring neighbor? Her voice is so commanding I'm afraid not to answer.

"No. We aren't." We actually answer in unison. I notice we are both standing differently. We are more at attention but are heads are tilted down ever so slightly.

"Ok then. That means you have no excuse other than inexperience and a little stupidity for what occurred here tonight. So that leads me to my second question. Do you wish to be mentored in a safe practice so that this does not be repeated?"

"Yes." We look at each other before answering and agree.

"Good. Then I will help you to find a mentor who will fit your needs and be willing to take one or both of you under his or her tutelage."

"For now, I will take responsibility of showing you both the errors of your ways. Do you agree to that?"

"Yes." I tell you this Sister Mary had nothing on my neighbor. Damn this critical care nurses is one tough cookie and she has a "take no prisoners" look on her face. I think I want to go back to the ER.

"If you're going to play grown up games, you have to act like grown-ups. First, you failed basic play rules. You don't have the knowledge or experience to use a cane on anyone without at least first testing it on an inanimate object and seeing the damage it can do. Next time, cover a pillow with newspaper and tape it in place. Hit it in a few different areas at different intensities. Watch the damage it can do. Then picture that you are hitting someone you care for and are responsible for."

"That will cost you five strikes each." She looks at us and awaits our response. When she doesn't receive any feedback she continues.

"Second, you ignored basic hygiene and safety. You always clean equipment and toys. New toys need cleaning most of all because you don't have any idea where they have been and who has used them. That will cost you both five strikes each."

"Third, you, come here." She is looking at my play partner as she points to the area of the floor in front of her and commands my play partner's presence.

"Are you blind? Did you not see the damage you were doing? Do you not know your partner well enough to know when the limits are reached or when it is too much? Or do you simply not care enough? You are supposed to be the one making the right decisions on what is best for both of your pleasure and safety. You failed. That will be ten strikes for you."

My play partner actually drops her head and nods as she moves to the side where my neighbor and now apparently my teacher has indicated simply by moving her finger from one place to another.

"Lastly you. Here." She points in the area that was just vacated. "You think I'm going to be soft on you because you are hurt. Well I'm not. Please tell me you have a SAFE word."

"Yes." I'm a little nervous, so it comes out like a squeak.

"What is it?" She is staring at me very intently.

I really don't want to tell her my SAFE word. When I decided on it, I thought it was funny and at the same time it made sense. Now, I think I'm in trouble. Big trouble. She's going to think I'm crazy or stupid. Or possibly both.

"I'd rather not say." I whisper.

"Excuse me." She steps closer as she says it. Now she is barely an inch in front of me. I don't believe my neighbor has any military background, but she is very much resembling a Drill Instructor right now.

"Please, Mam. I'd rather not say my SAFE word."

"Why?"

"Because you will laugh."

"I will not laugh at your SAFE word. I've heard SAFE words of a wide variety over the years. Tell me."

"Ambulance." I whisper as I close my eyes and feel my face turn red and warm.

"Ambulance." She leans closer and whispers to me. "A good SAFE word is only good if you use it when you need it."

"Yes, Mam." She was true to her word. She didn't laugh but I'm sure she was laughing on the inside.

"Ambulance. Hmm." She whispers again. "Why didn't you use it?"

"I don't know." Now, I feel even more stupid than I did when I told her my SAFE word was Ambulance.

"Let me ask you this silly boy. If you were in the same situation, under the exact same conditions would you use your SAFE word?"

"Yes." I whisper.

"Lesson learned. Not using your SAFE word will earn you ten strikes."

"Punishment will be delivered tomorrow. Your education will begin immediately following. "

Then she is back in nurse mode and in the most caring voice she says, "Get some rest and I'll be over tomorrow morning to change your dressings. Don't get them wet tonight."

Then back in Domme mode, "No play for either of you until further notice."

So, let me end by saying, this is not the best night of my life. Then let me follow up with saying, this is not the worst night of my life either.

12