Doctor Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
Timid Submissive needs immediate treatment.
6k words
4.2
103.6k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara paced nervously from the window of her hotel room with a view of the downtown skyline to the peephole in her door, with a view of a decent, but not great reproduction of an 1890 pie safe sitting across the hallway. Since she would arrive first, they agreed she would check in and text the room number to the doctor. Her insecurity about such things had her worrying he had canceled their appointment, and just had not bothered to tell her... he should have arrived by now.

He was in great demand; it had taken months to get this appointment. The idea of having to reschedule made her feel sick and lost inside. It would just take so damn long to work out new arrangements. And she didn't know if she would ever have the courage to make this appointment again. She needed the doctor's help desperately, but what if he didn't want to help her? What would she do?

The knock was so quiet she wasn't sure she had heard it. She looked through the peephole and it was him... her stomach flipped over. She could feel her heart pounding in her throat, and the adrenalin rush made her heart skitter over one beat. She checked herself in the mirror one last time, and swung the door wide to greet him.

It was him... She smiled, suddenly painfully shy, her mouth dry, her palms perspiring.

"Ms. Lawson? I'm Doctor John," he said. He took her hand in his and held onto it, charming his patient and helping her to relax a little. "I understand you aren't feeling well?" His eyes captured hers and he stared intently at her all the while he was speaking.

"Why don't you go get yourself undressed, and I'll busy myself with setting out the instruments I'll be using to examine you. Then we'll see if we can't help you feel better. Okay?"

Barbara was beguiled. He was even better looking than she had expected. His dark, smiling eyes explored her face with genuine concern, and when he touched her, his hands were warm and gentle and firm. His trim and fit body seemed too young for his short white hair, and he carried himself like a man much younger than she knew he was. He was dressed in slacks and a white polo shirt and blazer. He removed his blazer and held it out to Barbara expectantly. She took it immediately and hung it carefully in the closet.

Good! He thought to himself, She learns quickly.

Dr. John was a "licensed" physician, with a passion for tying women up and spanking them, and then fucking them hard. His practice thrived, but he accepted only "special" appointments on a limited, vigorously screened basis. His patients were all attractive submissives with health issues of a sexual nature. He was very good, and booked for a year or more ahead.

He scanned the room, then decided to put a towel on the spare bed and lay out what he needed there. "Sometimes a traveling doctor has to improvise." He winked at her.

She hesitated, then began to go into the bathroom to undress.

"If you have to pee," he said, "I want you to wait to see if I need a urine sample. And if you are going in there to undress, just stay here and take off your things. I'm going to see you naked sooner or later, so we might as well make it sooner." He smiled. "It will get the hard part out of the way, don't you think? Or some of it anyway. Oh, and fetch me a towel to put under my instruments, yes?"

Barbara froze for a moment. Her body was fine for her age, but it was not twenty... far past it, in fact. Would he be repelled? She shivered, and could not make herself move.

"Come along now, Barbara, we don't have all day, and my examination will take a good deal of time. It's going to be extremely thorough. We need to get started."

She began removing her clothing, trembling with fear and embarrassment.

Doctor John could see her fear, her self doubt, and her anxiety clearly.

"I tell you what," he said. "Leave on your bra and panties for now. We'll see to them later if need be." Oh, we will be seeing to them later! he thought. Definitely.

She sighed with relief and gratitude for the reprieve, regardless of how temporary, and began unzipping the black pencil skirt she wore. She stepped out of it self consciously, and folded it over a chair.

Her white silk blouse was long and hid the parts of her that most interested the doctor, but he was willing to wait. Sort of. "Step on it. We don't have forever here," he said. "and I am losing my patience. Do I need to do that for you?" He sounded annoyed.

She couldn't let her doctor, the one she had waited so long to see, give up on her and leave before he even started. She began to unbutton her blouse. In a moment she was standing in only her panties, her thigh high white stockings, and white lace bra. She covered herself, or tried to anyway.

"I thought I told you to forget your false modesty!" He snapped, his impatience showing. "Take off your stockings and lie on the bed... now!" He ordered her.

She did as she was told. She could feel her panties getting moist in anticipation. The time she had longed for was finally here.

He walked over to her, and sat on the edge of the bed beside her. He took her hands in his and stared into her eyes without speaking.

"I can feel your heart pounding," he said after a moment "And your pulse is racing much too fast. Don't you want this appointment?" he asked. "Isn't this what you need?"

"Yes doctor," she said meekly. "I need your help more than you know. I guess I'm just afraid."

"So why don't you tell me why you wanted to see me today? I have your chart, of course," he glanced toward his leather bag on the other bed, "but I'd like to hear it from you."

He was obviously confident and capable, she thought. Why would he have accepted me as a new patient? Maybe this was a mistake.

"Uhm, well" she stammered nervously, "I, uh, I have trouble with sex... with enjoying sex... you know, with orgasms and all."

Oh my god Barbara! What is the matter with you? If you don't start acting like an adult with at least a modicum of brains, he's just going to get up and leave!

Delightful! He thought. Exactly what I was hoping for. Her background had indicated she was well educated, intelligent and a successful career woman. And yet, here she sits barely able to put two sentences together. She is perfect!

"That"s okay Barbara. I got the gist of it." He piled extra pillows behind her so she could sit up comfortably, and put his stethoscope into his ears. "I think we just need to get started," he said. "Sit up nice and straight for me and take some deep breaths."

She did as he instructed, and he asked her to take several breaths while he listened and moved the stethoscope around her chest. Several times, his fingers grazed her breasts slightly, causing her to take in a quick breath.

"Okay," he said. "All done. That wasn't so bad was it?" He picked up another instrument and looked into each eye while she focused on the wall behind him, then similarly examined her ears, her throat, even her nose.

After he palpated her neck for lumps, he motioned for her to lay back, having removed all but one pillow behind her. He looked at her with kindness in his eyes.

"You knew we were going to get to this point eventually, didn't you? I need you to remove your bra now."

She felt the fluttery sick feeling of sudden panic, but reached around behind her in spite of it. When she fumbled with the hook as if she had never removed a bra before, he stopped her.

"Why don't I just do that for you?" He suggested.

She leaned forward a little , and he unclasped her bra, then pulled it down off her shoulders, tossing it casually onto the other bed. He held her hands so she couldn't cover herself.

"That wasn't so bad was it?" He asked. "Now just let me put this pillow under your back a little and we'll examine your little tits, shall we?"

Barbara wished her breasts weren't so small, but they were what they were.

His fingers walked around each little breast skillfully , and he pronounced them healthy in spite of their size.

"I have one more test I need to perform," he said then, and lowered his mouth around her left breast, licking her nipple, tasting her skin, sucking on the tit itself, then swirling his tongue around her nipple again. Her nipples responded appropriately to his stimulation.

Barbara moaned, and Dr John raised his head and looked at her with want in his eyes.

"This is only the beginning" , he said to her, his voice husky with his arousal. He moved his mouth to her right side then, and Barbara clenched her pelvic muscles to stave off the over stimulation she felt. It was almost too intense, too demanding. She felt consumed by what her doctor was doing to her... for her.

When he raised himself finally from her breasts, Barbara began to tremble, wanting desperately what she knew would still come and yet terrified of it.

"It's time now, Barbara,". He said, removing her last pillow so she was laying flat on the bed. Barbara felt a jolt inside her, but this time it was her fear that clenched hard between her legs. What if there was nothing he could do to help her? What if she would be forced to live a life without orgasm forever? She waited for his instructions, barely able to breathe.

Without speaking, he hooked his thumbs into the waistband of her panties and peeled them slowly down, exposing her sex to his view one delicious inch at a time. He rolled her panties all the way down... past her hips, her knees, her ankles, until he had freed her of them and tossed them immediately aside. Grabbing her ankles, he raised her legs up and bent her knees, pushing them toward her chest, then nudged them apart slightly, forcing her knees to fall open naturally. Now, the doctor had total access to every part of her. He stared at her then, studying each contour and fold of her body; the curve of her leg where it joined her cleft, the full lips that sheltered her sex, the enticing mounds of her ass. He cupped her smooth, bare vulva with his hand and slowly inched his fingers to her clit, barely grazing it at first, then massaging it oh so gently, teasing it softly, building up the tension and her need.

He moved his hand down to her outer lips and smiled. "You are so beautiful," he said ,"but I will need to examine you carefully. This may be the source of your problem," he said, emphasizing his words by pressing hard on her clitoris. Barbara bucked against his hand and moaned.

Using both hands, he parted her lips, exposing her more fully. "I want you to hold yourself open for me", he said, his voice barely a whisper, "so that I can be free to examine you completely."

She was mute from her humiliation, unable to voice the protest screaming inside her. But in spite of her embarrassment, she reached down and spread her lips apart as best she could, holding herself open for him He pushed one finger inside her, then two, reaching and exploring every part of her wet, quivering vagina. He could feel his hardness, and he touched himself to put a stop to what his cock wanted to do.

She felt his fingers probing deep inside her, tentatively at first, and then more and more firmly , more demanding;, stroking her, exploring her, caressing her. She could see the swelling in his groin, his need for fulfillment growing along with his cock.

He cleared his throat as if to clear his head. "All right my dear" he said. "I think I've seen what I need to see for now. There doesn't seem to be any glaring physical cause for your malady, so we need to continue your examination, and this part will be much more extensive than the exam I've done up to now. I want to run a battery of tests; your arousal response time, the strength and endurance of your climax, and the frequency-how many times you can cum in one session. Doesn't really sound so awful does it?." He smiled.

Barbara paled visibly, and spoke so haltingly and softly the doctor had to strain to hear her.

"I've never done that". she said.

He arched an eyebrow. "Done what?" He asked, then realized what she was saying.

"You mean you've never had an orgasm?"

Never? He was dumbstruck. I thought nothing a patient said would surprise me, he said to himself, but I was wrong! She was nearly his age for god's sake! And never had an orgasm? Unbelievable.

She shook her head without looking at him.

"Have you never masturbated either?" He asked. Was that possible? He wondered.

She shook her head no again, keeping her eyes down, unable to face him with her shame and fear. "I'm afraid you will just be wasting your time", she said. "Maybe we should quit now." Could she stand it if he told her she was hopelessly frigid... incurably so?

"Barbara", he spoke sternly, and she flinched, startled by the look on his face. It pleased him to see her fearful. She needed to be fearful.

"I can see your blood pressure rising from here. You need to calm down, take deep breaths, and stop being so afraid. This is not helping you and it certainly isn't helping me! Whatever is going on with you is not just going to go away not after so many years!"

He paused. "And treating yourself or ignoring it doesn't seem to be working for you so far... or am I wrong?"

He was getting angrier by the minute. Barbara could see his clenched jaw twitching. His annoyance unleashed his mean side.

"Did you have me come all this way just to tell me how inadequate you are? I could have learned that by talking to you on the phone! Do you want to spend the next forty years frustrated, drying up, alone forever? Well? Do you?"

Barbara couldn't get her words out fast enough to please him.

"Answer me Barbara! Answer me, or I'm leaving now and all you will have from this experience is my bill!"

"No" she finally said. "I don't want to be this way." She pleaded. Her voice quivered with pending tears.

He needed to redirect the focus of her fear away from the exam and more toward him; needed her to stop being afraid of what he was going to do, what he was going to discover, and more afraid of what he would do to her if he was angry.

"Look," he said, "if you don't want my help, I meant it. You can just leave. Now!" His scowl was disturbing, dark and withering.

"Otherwise", he said, a bit calmer, a bit quieter, "whatever the outcome of theses tests, you won't be facing them alone. I am here, and it's my job to take care of you. If I am going to do something, anything, that might cause you more than some temporary discomfort or mild pain, I will tell you before we start. I promise. Okay? But if I am going to have even a hope of helping you to increase your sex drive and pleasure, I need to know where you are now. And you need to do as I say without question. Is that clear?"

He glared at her, and was pleased to see her take a step back, and lower her eyes again... this time out of respect, he was sure. "Is it?" He repeated the words impatiently, his arms crossed in front of him.

"Yes Sir," she replied.

Barbara felt tears perching just behind her eyelids. She didn't want to be unhappy all the time, but she had failed so often she had given up trying. It was useless. I am useless, she thought.

He continued, a small movement in one corner of his mouth the only sign of his great pleasure at her response to him... that, and the growing bulge in his groin. He knew there would be no further trouble from ms. Barbara.

"By the time we have finished, I will have a clear picture of what your treatment plan needs to be, and we will carry it out together. Agreed?"

John spoke more calmly now, back to the matter at hand. "I want you to be at your peak performance level for the strength and endurance tests, so we will start with them first. I need you to lay on the bed with your butt up on this stack of pillows". He helped her position herself. It was awkward, but she finally managed to maintain her balance.

"Yes, that's perfect! Now, grab your legs behind your knees and pull them back toward your chest as far as you can."

She did as he directed, growing more and more embarrassed by her exposure. Her vagina was stretched farther open than she believed it could, and she was sure the good doctor could see her tonsils. The idea made her smile for a moment.

Dr John noticed her unforced, cock-tingling smile, brief though it was. Perhaps I can reach her after all, he thought.

"Barbara," he started cautiously, hoping to avoid spooking her. "Before we begin, I need to secure you in place. If you move during the testing, the results will be invalid, and we will have to start over. This test is going to be tiring for you; I don't want to have to repeat them."

He showed her several extra long, white plastic zip ties. "Put your hands together, weaving your fingers, like this." He wrapped her wrists together with one tie and cut it to a convenient length.

"Good," he said. "Perfect. Now lift them over your head so I can secure them right up here", he patted the headboard. "That's my girl" he said when she followed his directions exactly. Securing her hands firmly to the headboard took no time at all.

Next, the doctor studied her legs, previously held back only by Barbara's own strength.

"I think we can make this work if I use cord and keep your legs pulled back like so," he said, wrapping the soft quarter inch cloth rope around behind her knee and pulling it back behind her head to fasten to the headboard.

"Yes," he said, pleased with his design. "This will do nicely!" He quickly moved to secure her left leg in the same fashion as the right, then secured her hips, waist and just above her breasts so that when he finished Barbara could only move her head from side to side. She did that now, looking back and forth at her restraints and testing her bindings.

When he finished, he stepped back to admire his work. She was trussed up quite effectively, and he felt his cock twitch at the thought. She was not the only one who's limits would be tested this day, he thought with a playful grin on his face.

He lifted a small metal box out of his bag and plug its power cord into the wall, then set it on the bed next to her.

"This device provides electrical stimulation for your muscles" he explained," but it's helpful for your situation too."

He held up two long thin wires. "I'm placing one of these on each side of your clit now". He told her. She could feel him taping the wires alongside her clitoris, securing the tape at the apex of her pelvic bone.

"We'll start on the lowest setting and see how you do. It's a very mild current to begin with. Then we will raise it slowly while we measure your response times. At each setting, we will try to get you to cum, and measure the time it took to get you there. If you are able to achieve a climax at more than half of the six settings we will test you with, then frigidity is not your issue."

"Are you ready?" he asked.

She nodded, but her reactions said otherwise;, her pupils dilated, her eyes wide and unblinking. Even restrained securely above her, the doctor could see her hands shaking badly.

The current made her jump the moment he turned the dial on the first setting. He could see her clit swelling immediately, and Barbara began to writhe within her bonds, her reaction getting stronger and more frenzied by the second. In a very short time sweat ran in tiny rivulets down her face and her nipples grew large and hard. She gyrated her hips as much as her restraints allowed, and moaned loudly.

"Please, Doctor" she cried, "Please help me! Please fuck me! Oh please Doctor! I need to cum! I need to cum!"

Doctor John turned the dial to the next setting, and pushed Barbara's longing over the edge into bliss she had never experienced.

"Oh! Oh! Oh my god!" She cried, pulling against her restraints until they left deep grooves on her tortured body. When the moment finally peaked, she shuddered and seemed to collapse inside her bonds. She was silent, her eyes closed, her hands unclenched.

12