Doctor Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
Timid submissive gets the full treatment.
6k words
4.18
95.1k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty minutes later, the doctor woke refreshed, and felt a twinge in his groin as he lifted himself carefully from on top of barbara, who still slept soundly. "Look who's up too!" He said, adjusting his swelling cock and chuckling to himself quietly.

He wanted barbara to sleep well, in preparation for what would surely be her most stressful and challenging examination of the day, to say nothing of the procedures he planned. He knew from the things she had said and done during her previous testing sessions that this particular ordeal would stretch her spirit, quite possibly even break it. She would need to be strong, and he worried whether she would be tough enough to get through it, but he could not back down on his demands. There could be no compromise.

He watched her sleeping...her lips parted, her breathing regular, her nipples still red and swollen from the wanton abuse his teeth had inflicted on them. The V of her sex glistened with remnants of their orgasms, and her skin had the healthy glow of a woman well satisfied.

She was an enigma, John thought, a mixture of conflicting actions and reactions that left him wondering exactly where her truth lay. She had played her part perfectly, so perfectly that he began to believe in her timidity, her inability to be aroused, even when he knew they were far removed from who she was. She had become non-orgasmic barbara, and he struggled to remember who she was outside of this room, on this one day. Most unsettling, he had found himself attracted to his "patient" as she was now- not as he had always known her. She was a mystery to him, and he hoped he would be able to solve her puzzle.

She woke when Dr. John began untying her. It was dark, and the lights downtown twinkled in a soft rain that had been falling since dusk. She looked at him shyly, silently, and lowered her eyes in obedient respect. The doctor knew then that she would remain silent until he instructed her to speak. This return to her former subservience was timed well, if that was what he was seeing, considering what he was about to tell her.

He plunged in without preamble.

"If I am to be your doctor, then you must do whatever I ask of you without question or complaint. Can you do that?" He said, looking into her eyes, searching for a sign that complying with his demands and obeying him without question were a possibility.

"This is very important" he told her," for both of us, so I don't want you to answer me right now. I want you to think about it for awhile."

He was about to ask her to do things she had never done, and accept things far outside her comfort level. Would she trust him? Would she let him do what he needed to do, or would she fight him? He knew she would ultimately give in to him either way; his will would win out, but he didn't know what would happen before she accepted it.

barbara watched the doctor, seated on a chair by her bed. He seemed to be working something out in his head, and for the first time, he looked a little more vulnerable, a little less confident and cocky. He ran his hand through his hair, and it saddened her that he seemed so troubled.

Dr. John studied barbara at the same time she watched him. Neither of them broke the silence. She seemed more comfortable with herself, he thought, and while she was no longer physically restrained, she didn't appear self-conscious and made no effort to hide her nudity. Clearly, she was afraid of what was happening now and what was still to come, because she did not understand it. But aside from the anxiety and fear he saw in her face, he saw too that she trusted him completely, and because of that trust he was sure he could mold her to meet his needs-eventually.

But not, he chastised himself, if he didn't get started. He shrugged and stood up, put his hand gently under her chin, and lifted her face up to look at him.

"Every doctor", he began,"is duty bound to provide the best possible care for his patients. We must do whatever our patient needs to get healthy and stay that way, even when our patient resists our treatment. Do you understand?"

She hesitated, unsure if she did understand.

"You must say the words, barbara" he said.

"I understand "she answered quietly. "I hope, anyway," she whispered.

John continued. "We have come to a part of your exam and treatment that will be much more difficult for you than it has been so far, perhaps even uncomfortable or a little painful." He saw the deep anxiety return to her face, and he suspected it was about to get much worse for her.

He took a deep breath. "I know you are an anal virgin, but there are still tests and procedures that I must do".

Her lower lip quivered, and a tear slid down her cheek. John knew he would need to be careful with this frightened little rabbit, or she would run.

"I promise I won't do anything without telling you, but you have to let me proceed. Is that clear? This is for your own good. A submissive must give her Master free rein, knowing he will do what is best. If she cannot, he is not truly her Master. It is our nature to control, just as it is yours to acquiesce. There can be no other arrangement...not in our world. Not", he paused," if I am to remain your Master."

"I think we are a good fit, don't you? But you must be able and willing to submit to me with your whole being, including your beautiful ass. It must be mine to do as I wish, and what I wish is to take it, and use it, and fuck it! Regardless of what you want, this is happening today, right now."

Barbara tried to get up from the bed but the doctor was stronger and quicker. He held her still with one arm pinned across her chest, and then forcefully laid her back down.

"I'm going to let you go now," he said, "but you must behave or I will have to restrain you again.. Do you understand?" In answer to his question she turned on her side away from him, and then nodded slightly without speaking.

This time John did not demand a verbal acknowledgment. She cried quietly to herself, her face buried in the bed sheet, her body racked with silent sobs that shook her with their intensity. She felt betrayed by the doctor, betrayed and foolish for having believed him and despondent for having loved him. He had broken her. He had known that anal activity was a hard limit, had accepted it, and then when she had fallen so hard for him that she could not conceive of her life without him, he had changed his mind. Suddenly, their unspoken agreement had been over-ridden, and she had not been allowed the courtesy of discussion.

Dr John had known this was likely to happen. All subs came to a crisis of identity, and this was hers. He knew also that he could bring her back...never to exactly the person she had been, but to consistency, and accountability and great reward, and ultimately to peace. She had been his sub for what...five years now? Would she walk away over an ideal that was more fantasy than substance? Anal activity was neither glamorous nor depraved. It was simply a personal preference, like brussel sprouts, or sailboats. Either you liked them or you didn't.

The truth was, barbara had never even considered it. She refused to discuss it. He had begged, cajoled, bargained, pouted, even bribed, all of which had failed completely. This had been his last resort, their final chance. He was determined that she would at least try, or he would move on. It was time to take a stand.

But right now, he still had work to do. He sat beside her and soothed her, kissing her gently on her shoulder, her cheek, her finger tips; stroking her hair, gently brushing it out of her face with his hand, and softly, so softly patting her while she cried, carefully avoiding any contact she might perceive as threatening. He especially avoided sexual contact of any kind. It would be hours more before that would come.

After half an hour, Barbara's tears had eased and she had fallen asleep, still on her side, her head cradled on her arms, her face buried protectively in the bed sheet. She still took in rapid fire, triple breaths on occasion; the kind that often followed a serious crying session.

John watched her troubled sleep. She made sudden, jerky movements now and then, like the startled flinching that happens when someone hides behind a door waiting for a victim to pass by. This was likely to be a long and difficult night.

John slept in the chair for a bit, and when he woke suddenly, she was watching him.

"What happens now, Master?" She said, her eyes lowered, her body withdrawn.

"What do you mean?" He said. She had called him Master. The game had ended apparently.

"I mean, what are your plans for me, Sir, or am I not allowed to know?" Her voice was soft, without emotion, submissive.

"I wanted us to continue the game. I wanted timid barbara to try what sub barbara couldn't...wouldn't."

He felt disappointed that their role playing adventure had ended before it was finished. He had very much looked forward to helping timid barbara explore anal sex, or at least experience it once before she refused it.

"If that is what my Master wants, then I must fulfill his wishes. It is my duty as his submissive." She kept her eyes focused on the floor."

He felt a cock-growing twinge in his groin. "Do you mean that?" He asked.

"I do as my Master desires, always. It is my purpose." She still had not looked up at him, not once.

"Will you stay with me if we do this?" He asked, fearing the answer to the base of his soul.

"This submissive cannot know what will happen beyond now. It is not for her to worry of such things, Master."

John felt himself getting angrier and angrier. Was her spirit really broken by his effort to trick her? Or...was she overplaying her servitude to punish him? He shouldn't have tried it, he knew that now, but he would be damned if he would allow her to make decisions about punishment! Or anything else! She knew what she was getting into from the beginning, and she had not suffered any permanent harm. What exactly did she expect?

"Barbara! I've had enough of this. I'm not playing this game with you! You aren't fooling me for a minute. Come here, now!" He yelled as much as being in a hotel room allowed.

Barbara rose from the bed and stood in front of him, head bowed. He grabbed her arm without speaking and pulled her across his lap.

"I'm not going to make you count this time" he said. "I will just spank you until I'm too tired to continue. When I'm finished, I'm going to tie you up and do the things I should have done five years ago! Think about that while I'm making you cry." He raised his flattened hand and began to spank her fast and hard, until his arm ached and his anger had abated. He struck one side of her ass and then the other, and sometimes landed a hard, stinging blow between her legs or on her tender thighs. Long before he stopped, her ass was brilliant red, and there were dark spots that would be ugly bruises in the morning. barbara had lasted a few minutes before she began to cry, but the assault on her cheeks was relentless and agonizing, and she cried as the pain became too much to bear.

When he had spent both his anger and his stamina, he pulled her up and eased her on to her tummy on the bed. Her ass flamed, he could feel the heat when his hand drew near her. He went to his bag and retrieved ointment that would help to cool her skin, and a syringe that had already been prepared. Barbara had been watching him, and her eyes grew alarmed when she saw the needle.

He walked to her and ruffled her hair tenderly. "The injection is for the pain" he said. I brought it along to make you feel more relaxed if we needed to, but it will help relieve your burning too. And"...he paused, "it will make the rest of this night go a little easier."

"This will sting a bit," he said, as he removed an antiseptic wipe from its foil wrapper."But soon you will be feeling pretty wonderful, I promise."

She squeezed her eyes shut when he approached her. When he rubbed a spot high on her right cheek with the wipe, she drew her breath in from the burning. Before it faded, she saw him flick the syringe twice with the back of his finger, hold it up and watch it carefully while he forced the liquid into the needle until a tiny stream squirted out, and then..., it was in her cheek, burning for just a moment, and he was done, and the needle withdrawn. He rubbed the spot to work the medicine into her muscle quickly.

The fire in her ass cheeks went out almost at once, and a warm soothing feeling spread through her, relaxing her muscles all at the same time, making her focus dim. She felt remarkably well considering what Master had just done to her. She closed her eyes.

"No," John said, "don't you go to sleep now. The drowsiness will fade shortly, and I need you to stay awake. At any other time, your punishment for being disrespectful and insolent would not have ended yet. Your ass would burn for hours to remind you of your place and your obligation to obey me. But we have plans don't we, and I want you to be at your best for seeing them through".

barbara closed her eyes again, only to process what he was telling her. She was no longer sleepy. He had reminded her of what he intended, and she truly could not imagine that this night would end well. Would she lose him forever? She wondered.

"barbara?" He spoke quietly, calmly, wanting to help her accept what he was about to do. "I need you to listen to me carefully, okay? I'm going to talk you through this one step at a time, and we will go as slowly as you need, but we are doing this..., do you understand?"

He reached into his bag and pulled out a small box. He handed it to her and she stared at it numbly. "This is a disposable enema...actually there are two. I want you to take them into the bathroom and use them...both of them. Do you understand? The directions are on the box and I'm going to trust you to do this correctly. I want you nice and clean and fresh. If you refuse, or you can't do it properly, I will do it for you. It's your choice."

She spoke for the first time since they had argued. "Yes, Master, I understand, and I will do this...for you." She stood up and took a wobbly step, then sat back down quickly on the edge of the bed.

"Here, let me help you. Are you sure you can do this? Would you rather I help you?"

Help me squirt vile fluid into my ass? Hardly!

"I will be perfectly fine, Master, it's just the shot you gave me...I seem to be a little unsteady that's all. Maybe you could help me get in there?"

He came to her and grabbed her firmly by her elbow, supporting her weight until she was seated on the lid of the toilet. "Are you sure you don't want my help?" He asked.

She shook her head no. "No, thank you Master, I will be just fine." She asked him to close the door and he obliged.

He stood listening at the door to make sure she was okay. After what seemed like forever, he heard the doorknob turning, and she stood in the doorway looking distressed, and sullen. "Are you okay?" He asked again.

"I am fine Master, really. I don't look forward to doing that again anytime soon, but I am fine.

He searched for something to say to comfort her, but he couldn't find the words.

"Okay," he said. "So I want you to lie on your side on the bed, turned away from me, and pull your right leg up close to your chest. Yeah," he said.. "That's perfect." Her incredible ass beckoned him, and he sat beside her and rubbed his hand gently over each side, sometimes causing barbara to flinch from the residual pain of her spanking. God, he thought, she is so unbelievably beautiful. And if I don't fuck this up, she will still be mine in the morning.

He brought his bag close to the bed and sat it on the floor. When he pulled out a tube of lubricant, he told her, "I'm going to rub this on your anus now, and then I'm going to stick my finger into your ass and rub some more inside too. When you are comfortable, I'm going to add a finger, more if you can tolerate it, and see if we can't stretch your tight little button a wee bit."

She couldn't see what he was doing, but she heard the lid pop off the tube, and she heard him squeeze its contents out, presumably on his hand. She waited, not moving, not even breathing.

"Okay, sweetheart, here we go," he said, and he pulled her right cheek aside so he could clearly see his target. He rubbed the lubricant around her anus in a circle, round and round and round, hoping the feeling would be pleasurable to her.

She did not react. In truth, the feeling was far from arousing, but it was tolerable. A little odd, a lot embarrassing, but still tolerable.

John decided to step things up a notch, in light of her non-responsiveness. With his other hand, he reached over her and found her slit, entered her and sought out her clitoris. She moaned, and he knew he was where he needed to be, so he stroked her in gentle circles to match the ones he was making around the entrance to her ass. He massaged her front and back, in steady, gentle strokes that made barbara squirm involuntarily at the sensation. If he could get her to associate the pleasure she was feeling with his attentions to her secret passage, he would be home free. The conflict would end.

He kept attending to her clit, but stopped what he was doing otherwise, and reapplied lubricant to his fingers. barbara seemed much more compliant now, so he moved on the next step. "Okay" he said, "I'm going to put my finger inside you now and rub some lubricant all around your opening. When your tight little band loosens its grip a bit, I will add another finger, until I have at least three inside you. It will feel good, barbara, if you let it. You'll see."

He entered her opening, moving his finger ever so slowly forward, until it was all the way in to his last knuckle. He rotated his finger as far as he could, back and forth, back and forth, allowing her to get used to the feeling of fullness he knew she was experiencing. When her clenching reflex relaxed a bit, he brought his finger nearly out, then re-entered her and repeated this process several times. After he felt less constriction, he gently joined the first intruder with his middle finger, now sliding both of them in and out, forward and back, round and round. He stepped up his attention to her clit as well, but when barbara began to writhe on the bed, he stopped.

"Oh no, you don't," he said with a grin. "We aren't ready for that." He leaned over her so she could see his face. "You will cum, barbara," he said. "You will cum gloriously and perhaps more than once. You will cum with me and for me." He paused and smiled at her. He thought he saw just the tiniest smile twitch at her mouth in return. "But there is still much we need to do to prepare you so this is a pleasurable experience for both of us."

He stopped his manipulations of her clitoris, but he became more aggressive with the fingers that were still inside her passage. He pulled them out and pushed them back in quickly, over and over. He thought he heard the tiniest moan coming from barbara, but perhaps it had only been wishful thinking. After a sufficient time, he added a third finger inside her, and she grunted at the expanded bulk, clamping down on her sphincter muscles to try, unsuccessfully to block the intrusion, but she didn't speak, didn't use the safe word that would have ended the experience, and most probably their relationship, immediately and forever.

Instead, barbara willed herself to tolerate what John was doing. He had not hurt her...well, not with this activity anyway. And she could see how eager he was to please her, almost like a little boy trying to impress her with how cool his toys were. She supposed it was only fair to at least try to tolerate his passion, even if it was not to her liking particularly. She knew, however, that the "best" (or worst, as the case might be) was yet to come. The true test would not come until John came, she thought, and then laughed to herself at her terrible pun.

12