Doctor for Me!

Story Info
A story about a girl who goes to the doctor and fucks!
1.2k words
3.57
72.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what brings you here today?" My doctor asked me as I sat down on the examination table. He was middle aged about thirty five, tall, with dark hair and blue eyes.

"I have been having some unusual pain...um...down there," I told him.

"Have you seen your gynecologist?"

"I don't have one."

"But you are having sex, correct?"

"Um...yes sir," I said feeling a bit embarrassed.

"No need to feel nervous Elizabeth, you are in a safe environment with me. Why don't you lie back," he said. I obeyed as i rested my head on the table. "Now I am just going to put some pressure on your stomach, let me know if you feel any pain," he said as he lifted my shirt up and I felt his cold palm against my bare belly. I took in a sharp intake of breath. "Does that hurt?" I nodded.

He then carefully, pressed down around my stomach as he watched my eyes intently for any signs of stress. Once he was done, he stepped back looking down at me.

"I'll need you to take off your pants to give you a more thorough examination," he told me as he turned around to give me privacy to undress. He turned back around seconds later by the sound of me laying back down on the papered table. As he stepped closer to me, I felt myself shiver.

"Relax, Elizabeth, I'm a doctor, I know what I am doing," he said as he slid my underwear down to take them off at my ankles. I felt exposed, but at the same time I was oddly turned on. "Spread your legs," he commanded. I did as he asked and grasped onto the edges of the table to stable myself.

"What are you going to do?" I asked him.

"You said you had pain down here, I need to check you," he said as he slipped one of his fingers into my pussy. "You're so wet, Elizabeth. Do I turn you on?"

"Yes doctor," I said as he slipped in a second finger.

"Mmmmmm, that feels so good."

"No pain?"

"No doctor, give me more," I told him as he slipped two more of his fingers inside me. I spread my legs further apart letting him get deep inside me.

"You are so sexy Elizabeth, I love your pussy," he said as he was finally able to stick his full fist up my pussy.

"Oh god, doctor, fist fuck my pussy," I cried out as I struggled to maintain still. The sensation was so overwhelming, that I felt my body about to convulse. My head arched back as my hips went up and his fist slipped further in, almost up to his elbow. It was unbelievable. It was getting to the point where I felt that I could lose control of my bladder at any moment.

"Don't struggle, feel it Elizabeth, feel me inside you and release all of it...I know you want to," he said as he pounded half his arm inside me. That's when I let myself go, completely. I shattered my piss all over his face and body as my body shook into an exploding orgasm.

"Oh fuck, that felt so good doctor, no pain at all," I exclaimed to him.

"Good, but we are not done yet my dear..." he said with eager eyes. He pulled apart my pussy lips looking deep inside my vagina. "You have a lovely pussy," he said letting go to pull down his pants revealing his ten inch erect cock. My eyes widened by the sight...his cock was remarkable.

"Let me suck your cock," I begged him.

"No, not till I fuck you," he said as he held my knees apart with his hands and slowly yet eagerly slipped his hard cock inside me.

"Oh gosh," I said trying to maintain my breathing. His cock slid further and further in, until he was completely inside me. Then he slid it back out and pounded it back all the way inside me.

"You feel so good, Elizabeth."

"Yes doctor, fuck the shit out of my pussy," I said through staggered breaths.

"Yea you like my long hard cock inside you," he said as he pounded me again and again.

"Fuck me, I'm gonna cum doctor! Cum inside me, please!" I begged him as we both climaxed together. He pounded me a few more times and pulled out to see our cum dripping out of my pussy.

Before I even knew it, he stuck his tongue inside my pussy, licking up all of our juices. It wasn't long before I felt myself building up again. It felt so good.

"Oh doctor, your gonna make me cum again," I said as he continued to probe my pussy seductively with his tongue. A few seconds later, I climaxed again.

"Mmmm, you taste so good Elizabeth," he said now looking at me. "Want to taste?" I nodded as he then leaned up and kissed me. His tongue swirled inside my mouth as I tasted our cum. "I think it's time we took your shirt and bra off," he said after we were done kissing. So I quickly yanked it off and I took off my bra exposing my luscious C-cup sized breasts.

He then put his cock on my chest, and squeezed my breast together so he could fuck my boobs. He slid his cock back and fourth in between my breasts. I watched the tip of his cock get just inches away from mouth. I wanted to taste his cum, I could even see him begin to have more pre-cum ooze out of his cock.

"Please doctor can I suck your cock now?" I begged him.

"Yes you may," my doctor said as I got down off the table onto my knees in front of him. I grasped his full cock in my right hand just to feel it wrapped around my fingers. And then I put his cock inside my mouth, it felt so good. I lavished at it with my tongue circling around his shaft and long length.

"Oh god, Elizabeth that feels so good," he said as he put his hand on the back of my head bringing me down deeper, making me gag. I grasped his ass, as I gagged on his cock inside my mouth. Spit began to drip down my chin and onto my chest from all the gagging.

"You like me sucking your cock doctor?" I asked him as I took a breath stroking his cock with my hand.

"Yes baby, you are amazing!" My doctor told me as he pushed me back onto his cock. He then pushed me all the way down again to make me gag. I pinched his ass trying to beg for air but he wouldn't let me.

"Yea baby, just a little longer," he said as I felt his cock convulse inside my mouth and then felt his cum spur down my throat. It was truly amazing.

"How'd you like that doctor?" I asked him as he had finally let me breathe.

"Best blow-job I ever had. We need to make you a regular here, cause I know next week you'll need a check-up for that pussy of yours," my doctor said.

"Mmmm, sounds good, can't wait," I said wishing it were next week already.