Doctor Holland's Anxiety Treatment

Story Info
A visit to the dentist turns out to be extremely relaxing.
1.5k words
3.94
131.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat at my desk late on Friday afternoon, exhausted and in some pain. The dull throbbing in my jawbone had been going on for almost three days, and I knew I had to do something about it.

As colleagues around me started packing up to go home for the weekend, I quickly Googled the practice of the dentist I've been to a few times in the last couple of years, Dr Holland. He's nice, quite gentle and understanding, seems like a middle-aged family man.

I called the number.

"Doctor Holland's rooms, good afternoon, Felicity speaking."

"Hi Felicity. It's Shara here. I know it's late, but I was wondering if there's any chance at all that Doctor Holland can see me this afternoon?"

"Hi Shara. I'm afraid it's unlikely, he's busy with his last patient for the week. How about Monday?"

There was silence on the line as I contemplated the weekend ahead, and this ache that I'd been irresponsible about seeing to so far. It was my own fault. I should take better care of myself, I know.

"Shara? Are you there?"

"Yes, sorry Felicity, I was thinking. Okay... could I ask you to ask Doctor Holland if, as a huge favour, he could see me after his last patient? I'm not sure if I'll survive the pain this weekend."

"It's unlikely, Shara, but please hold while I check with him."

Felicity put me on hold and some violin music took over for a few minutes. I multi-tasked, closing down some spreadsheets and Word documents, and packing my cellphone and empty lunchbox into my handbag.

"Shara?" Felicity was back on the line.

"You're in luck! Doctor Holland says he'll see you if you can get here by 5 o'clock."

"Yay! Thank you so much. Please thank Doctor Holland. I'll drive across straight away!"

As I drove across town anxiety started to grip me. I've been the dentist perhaps once every two or three years my whole life, and it's always been stressful for me.

I pulled up outside Doctor Holland's offices at about 5 minutes past 5 o'clock, locked my car and raced up the stairs. The receptionist was closing the blinds and turning the lights off, and she smiled at me as I ran into the waiting room.

"Shara! You're just in time. You can go through."

"Thanks, Felicity. I'm so grateful to you for fitting me in."

Just then Doctor Holland walked out of his consulting room, wearing white pants, an unbuttoned white coat, with a navy blue shirt. "Good night Felicity," he said. "Have a great weekend, and see you on Monday."

He turned to me. "Shara? Nice to see you. Come through please."

He stepped aside as I walked into the room, the big scary chair beckoning me.

"Please sit back and relax," he said. I sat back and he pressed a button and tipped me backwards in the chair, as my feet lifted up. I was almost horizontal, and I leaned forwards and straightened my long skirt over my ankles. I should have started to feel relaxed, but I felt even more anxious than before.

He pulled up a chair and sat down next to me. He was so close I could smell the faint scent of his cologne. "Tell me what feels wrong?"

"Doctor Holland, I have an ache in my lower right jawbone, and I can't identify the source. But it's getting worse every day."

He reached across my head and turned my face towards him. "Do you mean here?" He rubbed my right jaw, his brown eyes staring straight into mine.

"Yes, but the thought of having you examine me is making me feel very anxious."

He let his hand drop, and grazed my right nipple through my t-shirt. I felt it go briefly erect, and felt embarrassed and excited at the same time.

"No problem, I have a fabulous anti-pain and anti-anxiety medication. It's a cocktail of Novacaine and three other medications -- there's nothing like it, it will relax you completely."

He lifted up a syringe, told me it wouldn't hurt, and the next thing I knew it was over and I started to feel very relaxed, straight away. He leant down and pushed a button on the chair, and it tipped me even further back. I was lying completely horizontally.

"What I'm going to do now is massage your jawbone to increase your relaxation and reduce your anxiety," he said.

From behind me his warm hands began rubbing my cheeks, my jaw, my chin. The drug took over and I started to feel wonderfully hazy, as his thumbs rubbed behind my ears. His strong fingers moved gently over my throat and onto the top of my chest. He stroked me rhythmically, expertly, moving down towards my breasts.

I could feel my nipples becoming erect from the pleasure, and willed his fingers down towards them.

"Are you comfortable?" he asked in a low voice.

"Yes," I said, smiling slightly.

"Are you happy for me to continue to relax you?" he asked.

"Yes please," I replied.

I felt his warm firm fingers move under my t-shirt and slowly start to massage my breasts in a circular motion, until his fingers caught my erect nipples and he stopped on them, and then pressed down and caught them between two fingers, massaging them, kneading them, causing spasms to shoot down to my hardening clitoris.

I didn't want it to end, and as the drugs washed through my system I felt euphoric. He straightened his hands and rubbed my taut erect nipples with his palms, again and again.

"You can relax me some more," I mumbled.

He moved around to the side of the chair and moved one hand under the bottom of my t-shirt, finding my hard nipples again. Then I felt his other hand move under my skirt and up the inside of my leg.

His fingers left a hot trail up my inner thigh until they reached the edge of my panties, then he inserted two fingers underneath the elastic and found my warm throbbing clitoris. He made slow circular movements around my clitoris and then started rubbing it hard. He moved his fingers down a few inches and dipped deep into my wet vagina, moistening his fingers to continue playing with my erect clit.

I opened my eyes and turned my head, and saw his white coat open, his blue shirt still buttoned up, but through his white trousers recognized the shape of a very hard, very beautiful, very erect penis.

He was as turned on as I was.

I reached out and traced its outline gently, and heard a long, deep moan escaping from him.

The drug cocktail had completely relaxed me, but I knew I needed deeper relaxation.

"Doctor Holland," I said softly, "I think I need a deeper massage."

He moaned again, and then bent down and pressed a button. I heard the soft buzz as my chair lifted me higher, and watched as he went to the foot of the chair. He pushed my skirt up to my waist, grabbed onto my thighs, and pulled me right down to the bottom of the chair so that my throbbing vagina was on the edge and my feet were dangling right over the end.

In my sleepy daze I felt my exposed knees being opened wide, heard the sound of a zipper and then felt the firm tip of his huge penis bouncing gently against me, searching for the entry into my warm vagina. Suddenly he was inside me, thrusting slowly, deeply, massaging my anxiety away with his erection. His hands lifted me up to meet him, his hard cock pounded at my G-spot, again and again and again.

He filled me up completely, sending wave after wave of bliss as the drugs relaxed me completely.

I vaguely heard the door open, and brief pieces of conversation.

Felicity... can you assist the patient... yes Doctor Holland...

And then I felt my t-shirt being lifted, a hard little tongue on my left nipple, long fingernails scraping my right nipple, and then, oh god, small firm fingers massaging my clitoris from the outside, rubbing, stroking, while the enormous cock pounded me on the inside, producing exquisite friction, electricity.

I arched my back, felt my vagina begin to tighten, then relax, then tense up again, and I thought I was slipping into unconsciousness, then the pure pleasure of the ultimate simultaneous massage of my clit and my vagina exploded into a release, a wave of pulsing, and then another wave, and then another wave, and then smaller pulses of pleasure. Her fingers held tightly onto my clitoris as every wave came and passed.

His penis throbbed inside me, still but rock-hard.

I sighed, lay back, tightened my muscles to push him out of me, pulled my t-shirt down and pulled my skirt down.

"Doctor Holland? I'm not feeling so anxious anymore."

"Excellent. Felicity and I will be gone for a few minutes, and then I can see about your jaw."