Doctor Knows Best Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wynneboi
Wynneboi
11 Followers

I subsequently locked myself in the guest room and refused to come out. I cursed Ian out, who simply remained silent and walked away. He'd return to knock on the door again to which I returned another barrage of curse words. At one point I did open the door only to make way for a literal barrage which left the drawers and closet empty and me naked. I was DONE with his bullshit...or so I thought.

I spent a day alone, naked and pacing across the carpet with little more than a sheet wrapped around myself. NOT exactly the smartest thing I'd ever done but I was making the only stand I could make.

He came knocking the next morning, I was a bit ragged and more than a little bored, sleeping and trying not to think about how Ian tasted. Being naked and thinking about a totally wrong sex act...is oddly arousing, and worse trying to resist rubbing one out does NOT help. I was winding myself and I couldn't help it. At least Ian was still feeding me...guess he figure 'food=forgiveness'.

I even found myself missing the exercise...didn't feel right breaking routine. Yeah...I hadn't learned about 'conditioning' yet, but understanding it doesn't mean you can't 'live it'.

I was eating my lunch in bed and tapping away at my computer, that's when I heard voices in the next room. Ian and another oddly familiar voice...which should've narrowed it down considerably... Us agoraphobics don't meet too many people.

"I heard you had experience in this but...well I AM very surprised." Ian's voice lured me to press my ear to the door, he was charming Ms. Familiar as he did me and everyone else he talked to.

"So, our boy has holed up in the guest room?" That voice, solid, feminine and not a lot wasted words...where copuld I have heard that VOICE! It maddening.

"Yes, even threw a fit and all the clothes I got him out the door." Ian chuckled. "He's a bit of a handful, but adorable especially when...*whispers*." Fucking door! I couldn't hear that last part, I had to open it a crack. I peaked through and saw Ian smiling, his bright green eyes glittering a bit as he spoke into the red head's ear...but I could only see the back of her short red hair...It hit me right then who I was looking at but why would SHE be there.

"Really? Seemed a bit scrawny last I saw him." Ouch...I could feel the distaste in her voice.

"I've kept him on the 'straight and narrow' pardon the irony." They both laughed and my anger boiled at the fact he would say something like that! Stupid me I acted on impulse.

"FUCK YOU IAN!" I charged out with a sheet wrapped around me like some misshapen toga.

"AH the recluse has come to join us...I believe you know Ms. Vight?"

When she turned I immediately felt REALLY really small, Serena Vight...the worst thing that had ever happened to me. She smiled at me like a bloody meal put before a shark.

"Wynne, nice to see you, its been awhile." So casually dismissing the awkward situation of me screaming out curses at Ian while wearing the bedding. "You were right Ian." About what! That lady never did waste much time explaining anything.

"Wynne, come sit down we've got to discuss some things." Ian tried to wave me over to sit between them. My accountant being here in my therapists house had me a little wierded out.

"NO, how about go fuck yourself, and while you're there you get me my pants and if you don't mind Ms. Vight could you please give me a ride home." It was my way out, my chance to be free from this hell hole and back to my own comfortable house away from everyone and every thing.

Serena didn't take to kindly to how I was talking to Ian, he just smirked wryly. "Ian do you mind if I?" She gestured to me so lightly s if I was some sort of annoyance as opposed to my attorney! A law abiding attorney!

In moment she rose, her stance is what kinda scared me at first, I'd only met her a few times but she was always sitting in her chair wearing those stainless steel wireframes, looking at me with deep dark eyes. Her pale porcelain skin and crimson lips...god she'd look great on her knees! But little did I know Serena was the girl that was always on top despite the professional veneer I'd always seen.

"Mr. Snoe...no...Snoe, you're being rude." Raised tone hard clicking of heels and I was soon looking up into those dark eyes...god she was tall. "Ian has been so gracious to help you with your, problem and you act like this...in HIS home, in front of HIS, guest." She looked me up and down with a raised brow "And you've been sleeping with him...?"

"FUCK NO!" I was being serious and she was trying to make a mockery of this "If-if-if this shit doesn't stop I'm calling the cops! He-he-"

"Ian let you suck his cock, I saw the video." I'd been stopped dead in my tracks, my eyes turning to Ian and then to the TV my breathing speeding up as I saw me...slutted up...bobbing my head. In but an instant I was cold panic'd and I felt paralyzed. Serena was at my back lips to my ear, tugging away at my modesty.

I was in shock looking between Ian and the video, reliving that helpless moment of him making me choose. Ian was absolutely fascinated by my reaction; it was then I realized that this was all a game to him.

"You have so much potential...but you're such a mouthy brat." Serena whispered, "you changed attorney's because you thought I had a great ass." Was she condemning me for a passing come-on? "all that blunt crude language...it really doesn't suit you." She took my wrist and twisted until I was screaming and bent over the back of the couch. Ian just watching quietly as Serena plied a strength I never thought she had! Or was I really that weak?

I tried to push off only to feel her wrench my arm near out of the socket. She sighed sweetly with a chuckle "I think I'm going to enjoy teaching you some manners." I raised my voice ONCE and she made the slightest shift and I almost screamed "Shhhhhh you're going to be quiet...Ian would you please, in my bag."

The pain was blinding, I couldn't think about anything else, not until I felt her loop something over my head, another little twist got me to open my mouth a solid chunk of rubber pressed between my teeth and straps pulled tight. The Red-Pill! A ball gag, if I wasn't so freaked out to begin with I would've known where this was going. "He's going to need a lot of work Ms. Vight."

"Yes...she is." Accenting her comment with a harsh grope between my legs. A muffled burst of profanity wasn't silenced with pain, just my struggles. One by one my limbs were secured, despite my efforts to fight this...turned out Serena had some experience dealing with less compliant people. Never would've guessed it...she was tall...but she was kinda skinny...yet I felt like she could've folded me in half. Hell that's how I felt with my ankles tugging at my wrists.

[b]"LET ME GO"[/b] Is what I was screaming over and over again, with a few different words added for good measure...though it kinda melts together when drooling around a big ball or red rubber.

Serena looked down at me...her tidy naked little bundle, a shiny black stiletto poking at me playfully. She was 'measuring' or just enjoyed her handy work, I wasn't as flattered by her look anymore. I tried to tell myself she looked like a boy and angry vindictive one with great skin and pretty eyes...fuck. It wasn't working. "I am astonished with your work so far Ian." She fell into his lap seductively playing with his blonde locks idly.

"Well, Wynne is a natural beauty much like yourself though I'm biased in that regard." I'd never seen this side of either of them, as much pawing as they were doing neither of them took their eyes off me.

Ms Vight laughed and wriggled her ass into her lap with a smirk "I can tell." I know its wrong but I really wanted to trade places with Ian, despite how twisted my attorney was turning out to be...she was still turning me on. "Though our boi doesn't seem to be so picky."

"Not that he has much choice, I think he has a 'thing' for authority figures." Ever the therapist, Ian was psycho analysing me.

"OH why's that Doc?" Serena was honestly intrigued to hear the answer "Seems to run his mouth every chance he gets."

"Exactly Ms. Vight, he wants you to react, its bait." No no no! It wasn't! I didn't want any of this, I wasn't baiting them. I even shook my head vigorously to deny the claim. "Wynne, most people don't understand their own desires so there's no need to be embarrassed." Ian's consolation felt a bit hollow considering the situation "your foul mouth would scare most away but the way you carry yourself...its like a challenge."

Ms Vight's eyes lit up "I see it!" Chuckling "that 'come get it' look!" Now she was just mocking me. "Therapy aside, I'm amazed you got him looking like this, very healthy I'm impressed." The way she spoke was like she was comparing me to something...she was but I wouldn't figure that out for a little while yet.

All this and the only really thoughts I had was the shame of being there, the eyes on me, the warmth of groping eyes all over and no matter how I squirmed it did nothing for my modesty. Hell I think Serena was enjoying the view more than Ian.

"So have we an agreement?" Ian's question seemed to be about me the way those eyes lingered, yet the question was aimed to the woman in his lap.

"Absolutely."

Why did I feel like my life was over?

Because in a sense...it was.

To be Continued

Wynneboi
Wynneboi
11 Followers
12