Doctor Who: Amy, Captured Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Now, don't you cum until I say so, Amy,' He sang lightly, pushing himself slowly deeper inside her. 'You be sure to ask before you do.'

Amy squirmed beneath him as he screwed her, the heat building higher in the pit of her stomach. She was so close, it was impossible to think about anything else but the violent, desperate need to cum. And he was inside her, pushing in as deeply as possible before withdrawing, his dick scraping against her insides with such terrible friction. To her eternal shame, she began to moan pathetically, all her attentions on denying herself release.

'Oh, god!' She groaned sadly, jerking her hips against Cohen's invading length, her pussy spasming and clamping down hard over him. She had almost lost it, 'Please, Cohen... Uh! Please let me cum!' She shuddered.

'Not yet, slut,' He grunted in response. 'A little longer...'

It was almost painful, attempting to keep the frothing tide of climax at bay, but Amy gave it her best shot. Her legs trembled constantly, muscles tightening with the desperate effort of stopping her orgasm. Her juices coated Cohen's cock and dripped onto the steel floor with a faint, wet noise. Her heartbeat pounded, every muscle tight and shuddering.

Time lost all meaning. It could have been an hour she had spent digging her heels in on the edge of a precipice she so desperately wanted to leap from. It could have been just a few minutes, with Cohen's slow, torturous fucking the only persistent element. She couldn't take it...

'Cohen! Please...'

'Just say it, Amy,' Cohen grunted. 'Beg me.'

'Please, I need to cum!' She groaned with the effort, the thunderous climax building in every cell of her body. 'Please sir, let me cum!'

Cohen grinned, 'You may, Amy. Cum for me.'

She tensed, like she had been hit by some intense physical force, eyes screwed closed and mouth open in a deafening scream. The floodgates had burst open only seconds after Cohen had finished speaking, her release blasting through her. Her back arched as the tide of ecstasy swept over her vulnerable form, pulsing through her to the rhythm of Cohen's fevered thrusts. Her pussy twisted and clamped down tight on his cock, and he groaned his appreciation.

Her orgasm left Amy a twitching mess, lying limp on the bed as Cohen continued to fuck her. Being denied release always made its eventual arrival all the more intense, and Cohen had enjoyed riding her as she herself rode out the storm. But he wasn't done yet: he pulled out, his member glistening in Amy's wetness, and pulled her onto her still shaking knees.

His hands twisted in her hair, pulling her head down onto his dick. She struggled as much as she could, but Amy was still recovering from her climax, and every muscle was tender and weak. Cohen's length pressed against her lips, sliding easily into her mouth. Amy's nose wrinkled at the combined taste of his cock and her own cunt, and she gagged as he drove himself as deeply as possible. He came deep down her throat, his seed dripping out faster than she could swallow. It flooded her mouth, leaking from her lips onto her chin. She swallowed one final time, disgust written on her angelic features.

'And that's how we pay for passage aboard the Oviroa,' Cohen said garrulously. 'Thank you for that, Amy. It's not often that you get a chance to fuck a legend.'

'Untie me,' Amy said in a low, flat voice. It was practically a command, but she was beyond caring. Cohen had gotten what he wanted, there was no reason to continue this game.

He helped her to her feet and slipped behind her, undoing the cuffs. Amy focussed her cold gaze on the opposite wall, practically boring a hole in it with the intensity of her anger. She was almost vibrating with it, violent thoughts burning through her mind. All the humiliation, all the pain, and the fear, and the anger had ignited.

One thing was certain: She would escape.

To be continued...

12