Doctor Who and Lady Christina XXX

Story Info
Lady Christina de Souza and the Doctor captured by aliens.
3.3k words
3.95
8.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
802 Followers

Note- American readers may remember Michelle Ryan in the reboot of the Bionic Woman, but she appeared in one episode of Doctor Who in 2009 as an expert cat burglar. Here is what may have happened if she had joined him in the Tardis. Note the BBC own the rights to the show and characters, I do not. This is only a homage.

xxx

"Little blue box, just like you said. Right off we go! Show me the stars."

The young classy cat burglar and notorious adventuress spoke of the apparent blue police box, a kind of miniature police station common in England, that stood ten feet high and was just large enough for one person to squeeze into. In reality it was a time and space machine that was able to change its appearance to blend in with its surroundings in order to remain inconspicuous. The acronym stood for 'Time And Relative Dimension In Space' and had been manufactured on the planet called Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous.

"Are you certain you want that?" The Doctor sighed and pondered on the words of Lady Christina de Souza and wondered if he should travel again with another. He had lost so many others, lost them all and he had promised himself never again.

"Yes, very much."

Christina smiled broadly as she nodded. The long haired brunette had her bangs down to her brows and had full lips and an oval face that beamed at him. Still in her outfit she always wore when carrying out her burglaries she looked quite stunning. Her toned legs were squeezed into a pair of black super stretch leggings with a pair of leather knee high flat heeled boots. Over her skinny V neck tee she wore her favourite classic black leather biker jacket with a zip down the left side and three more on her front pockets.

"I want more days like this! I only steal for the adventure not the money. Besides you said we were made for each other, the perfect team."

The Doctor scuffed his shoe on the ground and huffed in apprehension. They had accidently travelled to the desert planet of San Helios and had escaped death from a race of metallic stingrays by the skin of their teeth. Now Christina looked in the face of imminent arrest by the police for her part in a burglary at a London museum and she desperately wanted out.

"Alright, but just one journey. I want you to see that it's not all fun and games out there."

"Great! Let's go!"

The brunette gave him a big hug and squeezed his lean frame tightly. Now in his tenth persona the Time Lord had a spiky quiff of brown hair and dressed down in a grubby four buttoned suit and tie with a faux suede overcoat over it. On his feet were the scruffiest pair of white track shoes Christina had ever seen. Although only a minor English aristocrat the sophisticated adrenaline junkie had style and elegance in abundance, and made a mental note to smarten him up.

x

The Doctor opened the door of the Tardis and he and Lady Christina peered out into a large chamber. Christina had asked to be taken to another planet on her first journey and they had materialised on somewhere called Sucretove, a pleasant world with no known hostile races or creatures.

"We'll have a look around and then back to 2009."

"Oh, are we in the future as well?"

"I am ninety nine percent certain that this the year 4236, about supper time."

He gave her his infectious grin and stepped out, as curious as ever despite his age. The place was warm and humid and a faint electronic hum was detectable in the background. The Doctor looked concerned as he listened intently as the humming grew more incessant. He turned to Christina who already was sinking slowly, slipping to the floor as the hypnotic thrum sapped her will.

"No, no!"

The Time Lord felt equally weak and he too joined the girl in a heap. Both out for the count they failed to see the shapes of beings drag them along the ground to be subdued.

x

"Well, you wanted thrills and adventure and you've got it, big style."

The Doctor gave the young brunette a sardonic grin as she pouted back at him, gradually drifting from unconsciousness. They were face to face, about ten feet apart and totally naked, suspended in the air above the floor by some two feet. They were spread eagled in a starfish manner, legs apart and arms in the air above their heads in a ten o'clock position. Their arms were bound from wrist to elbow and their legs from ankle to knee in Vanadium gauntlets held up by hydraulic braces.

"What gives? Why are we naked?"

Christina looked wide eyed at the Time Lord's naked form and noted how lean he looked, long shanks, slender torso and not too many muscles. Her gaze particularly focused on his generously sized manhood that hung flaccid between his upper thighs like a big club. She was impressed by the length and wondered that if this was his dormant state how big exactly was he when erect.

"Seems we are about to find out."

The Doctor didn't waver from drinking in the fabulous figure of the young woman across from him, firm, fit and gorgeously athletic. Bountiful breasts sat heavy on her chest and her neatly trimmed dark pubes just about hid her pink labia that showed invitingly at the juncture of her parted thighs. Her legs and calves were tapered nicely and her pretty toes pointed down to the floor. He had a thing about women's feet and thought here to be quite captivating.

"This is a timely visit by your two selves and no mistake. We've been sorely depleted these many moons."

"Depleted?"

The Doctor raised an eyebrow as he looked down at a soft voiced auburn haired female humanoid. Standing about five feet tall and encased in a body hugging suit of silver the imperious looking female looked up.

"Our world is divided. Split into two equally powerful bodies, on one side males, and on this side, females. Over the centuries we have both tried to dominate the other. We desire men for our slaves and look upon their species as inferior, fit only to breed. They look upon us in a similar way. I am our chief harvester."

The female came up to the Doctor and leered at his long appendage and sneered at it as if it were a reptile. Aware of his vulnerable state he decided that tact were the best possible tactic.

"I'm sure that you have only good intentions Madam, I totally commiserate with you."

"Be quiet man!"

"Well, technically..."

"I said silence!"

Lady Christina found herself under the beady eye of the female and wondered what her intentions were.

"We need to breed obviously and we females need sperm. Good, healthy sperm. And we have many breeding farms that have provided ample amounts until recent times. Naturally men need us women too but where they need us for forty weeks, our gestation period, we only need them for a short while."

She spread her hand and the bound time travellers looked at a series of metallic grey tube shaped pods in rows of three. All of them empty.

"It is of no importance why or how you come to be here suffice to say that I am satisfied that you are both suitable specimens for breeding purposes."

"What! Wait! You can't do this, I protest most strongly!"

Christina struggled vainly, suspended as she was in mid air, and her voluptuous boobs shook as she thrashed around. The chief harvester had turned her back and began to fiddle with a console by their suspended figures. With a whoosh Christina found herself in a horizontal position looking down at the floor, her big tits hung under her. Then she completed a complete spin and ended upside down, still secured in the figure X position.

"You would be wise to follow my wishes or it can turn quite nasty for you."

"There's no need for that harvester, let her up."

The Time Lord spoke with authority, despite his own predicament. Green lights then started to spin around the arm and leg gauntlets and both the Doctor and Lady Christina experienced a heady feeling that made them slightly disoriented. A gel of some sort seeped into their flesh and the captured duo felt their libido run wild.

"Don't fret so, it's only an aphrodisiac being administered into your blood stream."

Lady Christina was placed back in an upright stance, much to her relief and shook her head to clear her thoughts. She was just able to focus as the Doctor was moved down and then tipped onto his back. From beneath him a flat table surface rose up through an opening in the metal floor and he was able to settle his weight upon it. At the same time Christina was released from the heavy gauntlets and she rubbed her wrists with relief.

"Approach the male."

The naked brunette padded across the floor and stood over the prone figure of her helpless friend. As he gazed into her blue eyes the pair of them were unable to fight the drug coursing through their veins. The curvaceous form of Lady Christina, her nipples now erect, her fulsome lips pouty, and her hand between her upper thighs proved too much for the Doctor and the blood engorged his cock to its full erect state. Both his hearts beat in his chest as his nine inch boner rose up on his belly, the mushroom head poking up almost to his navel.

"Forgive me Doctor, I can't fight it."

Christina was overcome by a feeling of shame that her nipples were so hard and prominent, and that a sensual warm sensation spread through her loins. She stood with legs parted so that her puffy labia could be seen by the Doctor. Her entire body ached to make physical contact with and she ran her left hand over his chest and abdomen. He continued to stare directly at the dreamy vision of her huge C cup boobs with the bullet like nipples and his stiff member bobbed on his belly. A soft moan escaped his lips at the initial touch by her fair hand and he felt the pre cum leak as he breathed deeply.

"Prepare him for copulation by the act of oral sex."

Christina stole a look at the chief harvester, then looked back at the big shaft and lifted it up in both of her hands. He was rock hard and enormous as she tentatively gave it a few gentle strokes. She felt the frisson of excitement, that adrenalin rush she so often craved and put her pursed lips to the big glans and wetted it.

"Oh my word."

The Doctor quivered with excitement as the horny babe opened her jaw and let the fat head into her mouth, straining to deal with the size. Without a thought her tongue ran all over the smooth and tapered tip as she held it just inside her mouth. Her gorgeous blue eyes looked directly into the Doctors as he raised his head to look at the erotic sight of his cock head between those rosy bee stung lips. It didn't seem right, but at the same time it looked amazing to see the young woman battle to take more of his massive length in her warmth.

"It's the biggest I've ever seen."

Christina still marvelled at his pulsing tool and sucked on about half of his cock, filling her mouth until she gagged and drooled. She withdrew and rubbed him up and down hard, smearing her spit along the shaft and looked enthralled as the white skin rippled on the rigid organ. With her tongue flattened her saliva bathed his entire length as she swiped him from balls to top. Her pussy was by now steaming hot and running wet as she yearned to have him.

"Relax and give yourself to the woman." Urged the silver clad harvester.

As Christina lowered on top of his lower half the Doctor sighed at the view of the soft curves of her glorious bottom that heaved up and down as she laid on her front. Once again her face met his knob and her wet lips left a string of spit dripping on his glans. Her lips pursed and she peppered it with tiny kisses that drove him mad with desire. The Doctor tensed and his ass muscles tightened as Christina devoured him and the head of his cock met the back of her throat. She coughed as her head bobbed with guttural groans each time he tickled her tonsils.

"Cease this and let the copulation commence."

Christina relinquished the swollen cock with a lewd slurp and realised that she would be the one in control. She leaned back and rose up to straddle the Doctor's lean frame. Her big tits dangled over his face as she sank a finger into her hot slit and felt her juicy cunt's dampness. The Doctor had such a comical look on his face as she smiled down on him as she grabbed his love tool in her right hand and guided the fat head to her eagerly awaiting wet pussy. The aphrodisiac had done the job as she brushed her inner thighs with his bell end, teasing herself as well as he.

"Trust me Doctor, I'll make it good for you." Said an assured Lady Christina.

He wondered briefly about her sexual history and then gasped as she slowly sat on him with her thighs spread wide. His stiffness was held at an angle that slid up into her descending pussy and his hard cock soared up inside the young woman as she let her weight sink all the way down on him. Her buttocks rested on his groin and his balls settled in the sublime crevice of her ass as she wallowed in the exquisite penetration.

"Aah!" She hissed as she planted a foot on either side of him.

'Aah!" Agreed the Doctor as her cunt sheathed him perfectly.

Christina began a rhythmic rising and falling, fucking him with sleek motions as her succulent tits quivered as she pumped him. The Time Lord could only lie back and watch as he studied the girl's dark triangle of pubes just above her pink cunt that enveloped his prick. With increasing confidence the brunette rode on him faster and got into a strong position where she devoured his whole nine inches into her sopping quim.

"Uhh Doctor, you're quite big. Aah!"

She bit her lower lip and put her hands on his chest, palms down as she took complete control of the situation. Rocking back and forth on her haunches the Doctor was highly impressed as his aching cock was swallowed up deep inside her glove like cunt. From his awkward angle, still in the wrist and calf gauntlets he could not see her fast moving butt that slapped on his groin with almost brutal jolts. "I won't ejaculate harvester, you picked on the wrong specimen."

Christina, lost in her own world of lust cared not for his words as her hips jerked convulsively as she impaled herself on his divine stiff. She knew he was not human but he appeared every bit a red blooded man. Gasping and grunting in ecstasy Christina surrendered to the thrill of his thick cock stretching her pussy like no other before him.

"Oh Doctor!"

He felt her convulse on top of him and her cunt contract as she climaxed. She went limp then and slumped on his chest with a mixture of fatigue and satisfaction. Still on his cock her muff gave involuntary twitches as her orgasm began to dwindle in strength. With one eye on the chief harvester Lady Christina lifted up her weary body and his cock slipped out of her sodden pussy and bobbed in the air.

"This is most disappointing to be sure. It seems the Earth girl is hopeless after all. We shall find some alternative females to milk your manhood."

Christina yelped as she was again secured in the same binds as before and looked down on the Doctor as he strained his head to see her predicament. Then a procession of naked females entered the chamber and surrounded the supine figure of the helpless Time Lord. They were all about five feet tall with well proportioned breasts and heart shaped backsides. The Doctor was caressed and massaged and one put both hands on his stiff prick and rubbed the long length as another licked his thighs. Without warning another female lowered herself onto his face and ground her pussy on his lips.

"Oh Doctor."

Christina was astonished as the females smothered the Time Lord, and still under the grip of the aphrodisiac administered earlier her ardour grew in increasing measures as she watched the scene unfold. The Doctor nibbled on the quite large clitoris that was dragged on his lips, unable to resist the temptation of her offering. Then a mouth dropped onto his erect member and he felt the back of her throat as he was thrust up inside her gaping mouth.

"By Rassilon!" He uttered as he got a rare moment to inhale.

The female deep throating him ceased and moved up and wrapped her huge boobs around his cock and made a channel of flesh with which she started to slide up and down the veiny shaft. Another wet cunt was held above his face and pressed to his mouth and his tongue slid in and he tasted the sweet interior of the hot female. Every nerve, every fibre of his being was afire and his cock was a iron bar of stiffness.

"Your stubbornness to comply with our wishes is most annoying. Now we will have to revert to the old fashioned way of doing things. Fetch the device."

All the females withdrew as a steel piston pump machine was wheeled in. The ten inch stroker was discretely attached by a hose to the house which stored the extracted sperm. The pump was applied to the Doctor's huge erection and was switched on. He inhaled deeply and stiffened in his bonds as cylinder began to suck on his organ.

"What a bitch!" Cried Christina as she watched agog at the Doctor being milked.

A lewd sucking sound filled the air as the Time Lord felt his cock dragged upwards by the root. The motor hummed as air was drawn out by the pump and his cock was massaged and sucked. Despite himself he started to hump his hips into the snug fitting airtight cylinder as his self control was sorely put to the test. This is it he thought, what a way to go. Not beaten by Daleks, Cybermen or Sontarans, but man hungry females!

ZAP! ZAP! ZAP!

"Nobody touches the Doctor's genitals except me!"

Both Christina and the Time Lord turned to see a woman with a vivacious mop of corkscrew curls and a big grin firing her sonic blaster at anything that moved. Dressed in a sleeveless one piece outfit, fitted tightly at the top and flouncy below the waist belt, her black boots were at ten to two as she wiped out the annoying female humanoids.

"River! River Song! But how did you get here?"

"Hello sweetie, do I have to keep repeating myself? Spoilers!"

She looked up at Lady Christina with a face like thunder.

"Who's the bimbo with the big tits?"

"Can we save the introductions for later and get this thing off of me."

River bent over and turned the milking device off and removed the pump from the Doctor's swollen cock. Every vein stood out along the long shaft and the angry purple head looked fit to burst.

"Well hello you, we have a lot of catching up to do."

She licked her lips and gave his cock a friendly squeeze and stole a glance at Christina.

"Maybe your new friend can join in."

"Here we go, allons-y!"

123z
123z
802 Followers