Doctor Who: It's Short For Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time, Amy tore at Clara's cunt, fucking her fist deep inside it, pulling back Clara's labia with her other hand, second set of fingers slipping inside like she wanted Clara's folds stretched paper thin.

Amy smiled as she felt Clara clench, however weakly. It was almost endearing, having that vacuum trying to pretend it was still a proper pussy. "Oh, lordie—you get off on this? Real secret like, wouldn't admit it for all the tea in India, but you proper love it, don't ya?"

"It certainly seems that way from up here!" Missy said, now grinding her hips down on a tongue that seemed to have a life of its own.

With the lingerie flying out of the way, Amy could see Clara shake her head, which elicited a hyped up moan from Missy.

"Oh, sure, you act like you don't," Amy continued, "but every time I teased, I felt you. Just this bare little twinge deep at the back, all the way in the nosebleed section of your slack cunt. Not much at all; you really are blown out. But I definitely feel something."

Missy hoisted herself off Clara, diddling herself now with two fingers, thumb on her clit, inches from Clara's face. "Oh, shit, this is a damn sight better than that useless tongue of yours. Be a good little doggy! Make yourself useful! I wanna hear it!"

"Hear what?"

"You know what!" Missy moaned. "Let me hear it or I'll spank you so hard, you'll have a flat ass for once in your miserable life!"

Clara shut her eyes, hating herself for giving it, hating that her blushing submission, in front of Amy no less, truly was tightening her cunt as far as it would go. She felt like, once more, she couldn't take a twenty-inch cock. "Oh Missy, you so fine, you so fine you blow my mind, hey Missy—" Handcuffed, she had just enough space to clap her palms effectively. "Hey Missy!"

"Oh fuck, I loved doing this with my old body! The one thing I made sure to keep when I regenerated!" Missy gasped, her well-preserved body rocking with a string of firecracker climaxes. Each one made her squirt, a wash of cum depositing itself time and again on Clara's face. "You're not going back to Coal Hill, Oswald! Such a fucking waste for a slut like you with a body like yours to work in some fucking school! You've got a nice apartment--!" She came, Clara desperately closing her eyes as it slapped her in the face. "A car! A fucking motorcycle!" Just as Clara opened one eye, more cum washed over her face. "I checked your bank statement! You've got more than enough money for us to have fun for a long time!"

Clara whimpered at the thought. Missy wasn't just talking about world domination or destroying the universe—something the Doctor would stop. She was simply talking about Clara's life. Her paltry, insignificant life. She would steal it, just like she had Clara's chastity, her self-esteem, everything in her personality and character but a groveling slut who hungered for sex and punishment.

Amy's fist was still inside her. Her other hand, though, was probing at the entrance to Clara's ass. She figured that maybe Clara's pussy was so wrecked that she hadn't even tried to find someone to replace Danny Pink, but there was no way her ass could've been similarly destroyed. It just didn't fit with the kind of people the Doctor brought on board. She herself had been quite innocent, practically virginal when she became his companion, and although she'd learned the pleasures of throatfucking and analingus with Rory (as well as all the nice things he could do to her), that had been almost synonymous with her slow detachment from the TARDIS and building of a new, married life. So, while it could be that Clara's pussy had been fucked away at like miners digging through a coal shaft, she very much doubted that Clara was so totally debauched as to have received the same treatment in her mouth, on her breasts, or up the butt. So she thrust her middle and ring finger inside Clara's asshole, and felt the puckered ring of muscle hug her knuckles. She loved being right.

Ironically enough, an orgasm tore its way, painfully, sweetly through Clara's aching body as she realized how completely debauched she was, not knowing that Amy would've considered this little more than foreplay.

"And I can always whore you out for walking around money," Missy moaned, her orgasms beginning to slow. She kept her cunt doing a slow dance with Clara's face. "Hell, what if I turn your apartment into a whorehouse. Get a few more friends like Amy to whore with you! Even if that cunt of yours is useless, I could still get rich off of men fucking your tits! There's a good girl—good, good girl..."

Missy grabbed Clara by the hair and ground herself into Clara's mouth, coming right into it, apparently with the thought of being a madame to Clara's whoring. Clara's mind shattered with the thought of being whored out, turned into literal gutter trash. And she came again and again, thinking not of her old life, but of a long line of strangers discovering like Amy had that she was literally a gigantic whore.

"Tomorrow we'll trot you out and get you some new clothes, won't we precious?" Missy said, wiggling her ass as she used Clara's once carefully made up face as a simple depository for the juices dripping from her sex. "Bikinis and corsets and garters and such. The kind of clothes a slut like you needs to keep men interested. I know I shouldn't, but I just love dressing up my pets in cute little outfits!"

Clara kept her lips planted tightly around Missy's labia. She gulped cum down as quickly as she could, drinking down every drop Missy squirted, thinking over and over again that she was a cunt-lapping whore now. She was getting off on it, and the more of a whore she was, the harder she got off.

"And guess what we're going to do tonight!" Missy whispered, as if she didn't want anyone to overhear the surprise. She squirmed with excitement upon Clara's slack mouth. "A little high school reunion, as the Americans might say."

Amy was lashing her tongue deep inside Clara's cunt, lapping up the cream that was running down her tensed forearm while increasing the pressure of her fingers in Clara's asshole. It tasted good, even knowing that it had more to do with Clara's humiliation at Missy's hands than with, well, Amy's hands.

"Remember all those young minds you shaped and nurtured?" Missy asked, her voice throaty with enjoyment as Clara's talented tongue worked inside her, not even trying to please her, but just because Clara loved being a whore so much. "I'm going to grab as many of them as I can. I've even tracked down a few who've switched schools. They're going to be your first customers, Clara! You're going to teach them one last thing—that if you love your job, you'll never work a day in your life!"

Clara's face was sticky with Missy's pleasure now. It dripped from her chin and rolled down her cheeks. She wagged her tongue as deep as she could inside Missy, gathering more to swallow. She tried not to think of all the boys she had taught, tried not to wonder what they would look like now, calculate how many of them would have big enough dicks to satisfy her, if she could even be satisfied by human cocks anymore. She tried not to think these things, but it felt so good to humiliate herself with the ugly speculation.

Amy's hands were soaked with her juices. More splashed out, drenching Clara's shuddering ass as it puddled underneath her. Clara jerked her hips up into the air as though Danny Pink were wrecking her pussy once more, and while Amy held one fist still to feel that vestigial tightness of Clara's arousal, four fingers on her other hand knifed into Clara's ass faster and harder.

With a tiny moan of desperation, Amy balled her hand into a fist and drove it brutally side by side with its counterpart. She bit down on Clara's clit at the same time, and Clara wept bitterly as a powerful climax rocked her body—all but her slacken cunt.

"I swear, I really am trying to torture you!" Missy said apologetically, still dragging her wet pussy all over Clara's pretty face. "I had no idea you'd be such a bad, bad dog as to get off on it. Perhaps I'd best whip your slutty ass to pieces. Surely that would be too much of a humiliation for you to enjoy..."

It didn't seem that way. It seemed there was nothing Missy could do to her that Clara wouldn't enjoy, so long as it held the same disdain that Missy had always felt for her. And Missy decided to test that, slapping Clara's head away from her cunt, dropping down to straddle her restrained body. Clara gasped with shock, horror, pleasure as Missy kissed her, smashing their lips together hard, driving her tongue into Clara's mouth. She squirmed with a million conflicting feelings as Missy moaned with the taste of her own juices on Clara's lips, strong hands closing on Clara's large breasts and mauling them more roughly than any man ever had.

"Hot little bitch, isn't she?" Missy gasped to Amy, trapping one of Clara's long legs between her lush thighs. "Used to have a man, guess he really fucked her slutty. Shame he went and died. She could've used a well-hung husband. Can't imagine a bunch of random johns will be able to satisfy her. Well, besides knowing that I'm literally selling her ass. Filming it too. It's why I invented the internet, after all. Do you like that, Clara? Being in internet porn, so your family and friends can see what a whore you are too? I mean, I'm sure you'd feel shitty, making them pay to fuck you, but this way they can know what a slut you are and you won't have to foul up the relationship with a bunch of materialistic crap. Good dog, good dog!"

Now both women were coming, and Clara clutched at her cruel lover as if she were hugging the world's sweetest friend.

"Pretty little Clara!" Missy gasped in orgasm. "You finally got your shag, didn't you? You finally got your big ass fucked right into the dirt like Danny used to do."

"Yes!" Clara whispered, her voice shaking. "In the dirt, right where I belong—thank you Missy!"

Missy turned over, grabbing Amy by the hair—so long, like a leash—and hauling her to her cunt as she lolled atop Clara's beaten body. She came again, having to force the squirt out this time, but savoring the look of mixed disgust and passion that filled Amy Pond's face. It was a look she wanted to keep seeing for a very long time.

And Clara smiled too, a tiny orgasm quaking through her body as she watched Missy douse Amy with cum. She was tired and pained, but she was looking forward to the cocks that would fuck her, the men who would use her. She was a slut, she knew now, and she deserved everything she was going to get when she got everything she deserved.

She closed her heavy eyes and couldn't get them open again. Her breasts, her sex, her anus, they were all laden with sensual, sexual feelings. But it had stopped. Why had Missy stopped Amy from sucking her to a tremendous climax? Why had Missy stopped at all?

More aroused than ever, she passed out.

***

Clara woke up in what, shamefully, she mostly recognized from The Lion King: a savannah. She was naked, and outside the bare stone of the dungeon, the dirt she laid on clung to the sticky residue of her come, Missy's come, possibly some of Amy's as well—she had dreamed of being rutted against as she slept.

She raised her head, wondering disconcertingly if her waking urge to urinate had anything to do with all the girl cum she had drunk. The sex shop, incongruously enough, was smack dab in the middle of the nothing that surrounded her. Missy's TARDIS, she guessed. The Time Lady herself stood in the door, checking her watch as if she'd been waiting for Clara to come to for a while.

"Oh, Clara, hi buddy. Welcome to Africa in the sixteen-hundreds. You ever go into a room and then forget what you came in for? Well, I can't seem to recall why I time-traveled here, but it seems as good a place as any to drop you off. I know Amy wants to be with her husband—she gets so attached, the poor dear—but your hubby's dead, so I can't see it making a difference to you."

"What about..." Clara had a vague sense she shouldn't let herself sound disappointed. "Forcing me into prostitution? For my own students?"

Missy nodded thoughtfully, as if Clara had brought up a good point at a town hall debate. "Here's the thing: that sounds like a lot of work. Did you know that's against the law and whatnot and people will arrest you for it? Silly, right? It all seems a bit daft now that I think about it. I'm bored of you—it's not like I can stretch your cunt any bigger—so now that I've healed all those wee little psychological scars you had from your man going to the happy hunting grounds, I need to release you to fly free with your healed wing like a glorious dove! And there'll be a lot of black folk around, not that you're into that or anything—" Her voice lowered to an exaggerated whisper. "But since it's just us girls, you don't have to pretend with me. You're welcome." She winked.

"But... my clothes... my flat..." Clara was more confused than ever, though an insistent part on her was urging her to take the win and run as fast as she could from Missy while she had the chance. "Don't you want to fuck me with a strap-on?"

"Oh, I did. Didn't you notice? Oh well. I was great, I just want you to know. Well, I'm off. Oh, remember to wash your tattoo, keep it hydrated, apply ointment, lotion—this probably won't be a problem under the circumstances, but don't wear any tight clothes."

"Tattoo? What tattoo?"

Missy shrugged and Clara started to look over her body, checking her arms and legs for any sign of modification. As she heard the vworp-vworp of the sex shop disappearing, she craned her neck to see her ass.

There, covering one cheek, was a retro logo—the king of endearing throwback you might see on a craft beer. Missy's face was in profile, grinning toward the viewer, with a thumbs up next to her face. The whole thing was circular, and in an arc opposite Missy, to close out the design, was a wordy header, with a subheader to fill out the dead space of the logo.

MISSY GRADE-"A" CERTIFIED

Guaranteed to take any size cock, no problem!

Animals a specialty!

Clara thought it was a good thing that the Doctor she'd fancied was regenerated and gone. There was no way she'd ever be able to explain that to him.

12