Out Of Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warnos
warnos
194 Followers

The human and the mechanical being turned round to see the word Spoilers on every screen which was followed by a loud bang as Strax blew the hanger doors open, "It's over now" the doctor simply said as he was now standing with a naked Clara in his arms.

"No I can still make my escape" the mechanical being said using the a short ranged teleporter on himself leaving the human routed to the spot.

"No you cannot do this." the human shouted.

"Doctor you must save me." The human also shouted at the doctor.

"No you abducted Clara and Amy." The doctor shouted back.

"I was just doing my job." The human shouted.

"With that sentence you have just lost the right to even talk to me." The doctor said his voice full of anger.

The human started to run towards the doctor who couldn't do anything as he had Clara in his arms. Then suddenly the human fell to the floor as Vastra used her poison to subdue him. The doctor turned around to see Jenny and Vastra standing there.

"We need to get back to the TARDIS if River did her mission then the Judoon will be here anytime now." They all ran to the TARDIS which had the doors open for them, just as all the doctors companions were safely inside the TARDIS a Judoon landing party trasmatted on board.

The Judoon commander and the Doctor had a brief conversation which no one could understand. Afterwards the Judoon commander and the Doctor left to find anyone who was still on board working for the traffickers.

2 minutes ago with Strax

Strax was just about to give up when a cybernetic figure appeared after teleporting aboard. As the figure tried to take off Strax emerged and bellowed "Halt machine." As he thrusted his gun into the back of the machine which didn't move as it had depleted all its energy in teleporting.

The Doctor and the Judoon commander arrived in the space shuttle cockpit as Strax lowered his weapon now that the doctor was present. The machine lashed out at the Judoon trying to make it retreat but before the machine hit the Judoon. The doctor had his sonic screwdriver out pointing it at the machine and had activated it messing up the accuracy on the machine.

This meant that the blast went off course and made contact with the interior wall of the ship. The Judoon had brought its scanner device out and was in the process of scanning the machine. While the Judoon was busy doing this the doctor was pulling Strax out of the ship only to pass 3 more Judoon going up to the cockpit.

Within the space shuttles cockpit

The scan was complete and the verdict which the Judoon commander said out load which was "Guilty". This made all the other Judoon present draw their weapons and fire at the machine. As the red beams that were being emitted from the Judoon's gun made contact with the machine, the machine was completely destroyed leaving nothing but ash where the machine was.

As the Judoons exited the space craft the doctor knew that the machine was no more. As the Judoons secured the asteroid that they were on. The doctor and his companions dematerialised in the TARDIS.

The doctor set the TARDIS off in flight back towards Victorian London, as the TARDIS landed both Clara and Amy woke up just as Jenny, Vastra and Strax exited the TARDIS which the doctor then set back in flight to present day London within Clara's flat.

The doctor, River, Amy, Rory and Clara walked out of the TARDIS which had materialised within Clara's living room. Rory said "Thanks Doctor." The doctor just looked at him before saying.

"Think nothing about it you and Amy are special, River if you would be so kind as to take them back to where they were beforehand so history can take its course." River nodded before setting the vortex manipulator to the correct time allowing Rory to hold onto Rivers arm waiting for Amy.

Amy meanwhile was speaking to Clara the doctor heard what they were saying as he moved closer to the pair.

"I am glad the doctor chose you as his next friend, he couldn't be in safer hands." Amy said before hugging Clara and the doctor before re-joining Rory and River. River hit the button on the vortex manipulator to send them back in time, leaving only Clara and the doctor alone.

"Thanks Doctor."

"No need Clara, now if you would excuse me I need to try and decrypt the signal that we received earlier."

Clara hugged the doctor before he went back into the TARDIS which then disappeared as it dematerialised leaving Clara in her flat. She then went to her bedroom and getting some sleep as she had to be up early to teach the students in her class.

The End

warnos
warnos
194 Followers
12