Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Why do you want to know so badly, Sir?'

'Because you are lying to me,' Jae hissed. 'And I won't have that! Not from you! Now, spill.'

He punctuated his order with a flickering, glancing blow across her clit, making Ren cry out and almost, almost cum. It was too late, too damn late; she was his, whether she wanted to admit it or not. She would act like she hated it, but right now, hovering on this edge with no other option, she would tell him what he wanted to know. There was no other choice.

'Fine, you fuckin'... Fine, Sir...' Ren closed her eyes, aware of precisely nothing, other than her aching flesh, her desire for this to end, for the torture to cease... For Jae to push her over that edge into climax. She wanted him so badly right now, much as it made her uncomfortable to admit it. She was going to risk her career for it; not that she was in any state of mind to recognize what it was she was potentially giving up, here.

'It's an alien, Sir.'

'We're all aliens here,' Jae responded quickly, altogether too smoothly. Damn him, Ren thought. Why couldn't he be at least a little flustered? Didn't he want her? Didn't he find her attractive at all? Shamefully, that last though made her heart sink a little, even as she berated herself for being so damn sentimental. Why couldn't she get to him? He continued, 'We all came over on the colony ships, and anyway, you're a Half. Do better, Ren.'

'An alien we've never encountered before. That get your interest, Sir?' She snapped, surreptitiously pushing as much of his slack fingers into herself as possible. 'It came down in a meteor, but I don't know the whole story, there. I'm just a container for it.'

'And what does that mean?' He genuinely sounded bothered by all this, but Ren had a hard time telling whether he was concerned for her specifically, or for the state of the military complex that was running clandestine experiments on alien matter.

'They... It was intelligent, or something. A naturally occurring metal compound, but it was sentient. They tried talking to it through computer networks, found it needed a host body to survive. The meteor was a colony ship designed to get it to a set of suitable hosts,' He was rewarding her, all throughout her explanation, with little bursts of pressure to the sensitive areas inside her, places she hadn't even known had existed until today. Tiny little places that nevertheless could make her shiver like she had frostbite, 'They started splitting it... It's like a starfish, it grows back when it's cut. It- Mmm!- The research division keeps it locked up here, this whole installation was built around the original crash site... And they've been implanting it into human test subjects. You already know how that turned out.'

'I thought it was just an experimental weapons system...' Jae whispered, shocked.

'In a way, I guess it is... Sir,' She moaned as Jae pressed at her clit, a reward for remembering to address him correctly. 'The copies are just as intelligent as the original, so there are... there are programs put in place to restrict it, stop it from going out of control.'

'Which obviously worked so well,' Jae deadpanned in her ear, recalling all the times where Ren had seemed to be visibly struggling with her hardsuit as it reached out to endanger the mission objective. 'What did they do?'

'They...' She moaned, lost her breath as Jae teased her mercilessly, pushing her to a fever pitch but never just letting her finish. 'They lobotomized it, Sir. Gave it the mind of a child, to control it better.'

'So all those times you lost control were fucking temper tantrums?' Jae's eye twitched. 'Why did they pick you, though? You're not exactly... Well, you know.'

'I'm a half-breed, Sir,' Ren snapped, trying hard not to shudder as Jae's thumb circled her clit. 'The nerds thought that having a broader genetic base would give the creature more leeway to synchronize with its host. They were right.'

'This is a lot to take in...' Jae blinked. 'Thank you, Ren.'

'Please, Sir...' She tried not to whimper, tried to make her plea sound as strong as she could, even in her fraught state. She was so wet, practically dripping down his fingers, aching so badly...

He touched her again, and it was like a wildfire sweeping through her body. Like touching an active electrical wire. She jerked in his arms, gasping for breath, 'Oh! Ah, thank you, Sir! Thank you-'

'Get dressed,' Jae said briskly, removing his fingers from her and tipping her off of his lap.

'What the fuck? Sir, you said-'

'I know what I said, but there are consequences to lying to me, Ren. I'm sure there'll be people wanting to get in soon, so get dressed,' Jae shrugged, leaning back. 'You're forbidden to cum tonight.'

'What'll stop me, Sir?' Ren growled, regaining a little bit of her former fire, albeit with trembling thighs. 'I could just go take care of myself.'

'But you won't,' Jae said calmly, an immoveable bulwark in the face of her venomous words. 'Because you like what we did tonight. If you broke the rules now... I doubt I'd be able to play with you again.'

He caught her eye, as he spoke the end of his last sentence, chilled eyes reaching up into her own and peeling back the layers of pretense, revealing her inner core, whether she wanted to show it or not. Past all the fire, past the bluff and the anger and the harsh words, there was a longing. A deep want; of him, of her captain, of Sir. A part of her that thrilled at using the word, a part of her that ached to open herself to him, to lie back and allow him to take control of her. A part that, even through the frustration at being denied, shivered and wanted more. That craved the point at which he would turn his back and send her to bed frustrated and alone.

She pulled on her clothes with hands she tried hard to stop shaking. Dark tank top over her bared and unbound breasts, and loose slacks over an aching, denied cunt. She stuffed her binder and underpants into one deep pocket, before turning to her captain, examining him with a guarded, silent expression. Outside, the sounds of activity had become audible in a vague, muffled way. People, probably the other members of their squad, were making their way up the long path to the barracks. Ren held Jae's gaze, but inside she wondered: what would they find when they reached the door?

Jae stared back for a moment, before breaking the silence, 'There's one more thing you need to do, Ren. Something you left unfinished. Get on your knees.'

'Jae-' She rolled her eyes as he narrowed his. 'Sir, if I don't get to finish, why should you? Also? There are people coming.'

'Then you'd better hurry up, yes?' Jae cocked an eyebrow, very pointedly not addressing the former question in favor of uncaring blitheness.

'Don't fuck with me like this, Jae!' Ren snarled, rallying around her quickly regrouping memories of how she had thought her first time with Jae should have gone. In return, Jae simply turned his cold gaze on her; a simple, dispassionate look that turned her guts to water. Her mouth opened, almost by itself, '... Sir.'

'Get on your knees, Ren,' The worst part was how unaffected he seemed by all this. By this point, Ren was breathing heavily, covered in a thin layer of sweat, with disheveled hair and clothes barely put on the right way. But Jae looked the same as he always did, but for his still erect cock sticking out from his pants. He wore the same cool, wry smile, his eyes still sparkled with intellect... In essence, he was her captain, same as always. Only the situation had changed, twisting around the two of them like a corkscrew; instead of serving the squad, the military, the emperor... Ren was now serving her captain. Only her captain. The thought was...

Her lip curled with disgust, but she knelt before him, feeling for all the world like she was prostrating herself before some graven idol, a thought that didn't exactly sit well with her. Without fanfare, knowing that delaying would only make it worse, Ren suppressed the leaden feeling in her stomach and leaned in, wrapping her lips around Jae's length. It was hard going, even now, she was pushing down on every instinct she had, for reasons she herself didn't quite understand. All she knew, if she tried to really examine what was going on, she was compelled by the sheer, unfamiliar, electric thrill of... Of what? Of kneeling? Prostrating herself before this man? Submitting? What?

Not that any of that really mattered; now was the time she could be sure she was actually affecting Jae. She could feel him shiver, just slightly, as her mouth engulfed him, tongue pressed hard and inexpertly against the underside. He grunted, too; a tiny exhalation of breath that, to Ren's mind, he may have been trying to hide from her. It put her in mind of a competition; it was her job to make him do something, anything, to prove she could have an effect. It has his task to suppress that, remain in control and keep her down there. Thinking like that made her feel a little better; made this whole concept of submission a little more palatable.

She sucked, calling to mind the few times she had done this before, in addition to every bad porn she had ever watched. She tried to convince herself that she was only trying in order to finish this quickly, but the truth, if she examined her mind, was that she liked it when he shifted in his seat, or when his legs tensed. She liked knowing she could get a rise out of him, if she wanted to.

Even his hand on her head didn't feel so bad, when he placed it gently in her hair, guiding her to go deeper, to move in certain specific ways...

'Ren...' He said, voice audibly rougher with the treatment he was getting. 'Hey Ren? I'm going to cum on your face...'

He was teasing, he had to be. Both of them could hear people moving outside the door. It was only a matter of time...

'The door's locked,' She reminded him gently, pulling off of his cock momentarily. 'Sir.'

'You're right,' He shrugged. 'I suppose I'll just have to make you unlock it, like that.'

Though she never stopped sucking- his hand in her hair made certain of that- her face visibly paled at the thought, and the unerring certainty that he would do it, he really would. She knew his joking voice, and that hadn't been it. Unless he was really screwing with her...

'Oh, don't like that idea?' Jae's voice was gentle, a velvet sound that wrapped around her, teasing her horribly. 'Well, maybe I'll cum in your mouth instead. If you beg.'

'Mmm, fuck you, Sir,' She growled, pulling away from him, a dreamy look in her eyes. It quickly became a hard edged look as she realized he wasn't joking.

'You'll get back to work,' Jae said, gently, gently. 'And I'll cum on your face, unless you beg. You only have to ask nicely, Ren. Tell me how much you want to taste it, and maybe I'll be moved to help you out. Really, I'd be doing you a favor.'

'You fuckin'-... Damn it!' Ren snarled, eye twitching but the threat of what was coming driving her onward. The time limit was the trick, Jae knew. Keep her thinking there was a time limit and she'd comply.

'Please, Sir,' Ren deadpanned, mouth a deeply defined frown. 'Please cum in my mouth.'

'That didn't have a lot of heart,' Jae knew precisely how far to push. He could see his subordinate's eyes cycling through anger and lust, one after the other. He had her, 'Convince me you want to taste it.'

'I don't,' She growled, while her eyes flickered: I do.

'Do it anyway,' He said smoothly, watching her closely for every little shift of expression she gave. Oh yes, time for that final little push. 'Slut.'

The Half's entire body tensed, as though she was ready to pounce, but she caught herself at the last second, scowling. With an inarticulate, wordless growl and a slight glance toward the door, she dived back in, taking the head of his cock into her mouth and practically swallowing it whole. Her zeal was based more on a desire to... Well, Jae didn't really know what she was thinking, only that she would regret trying something so dramatic this early on. She gagged, pulling back to the tip before continuing at a more measured pace, tongue pressed flat against his underside as she sucked.

'Don't swallow it yet,' Was all the warning he gave her before he came, shooting his load over her tongue. He laid the butt of his palm firmly against her forehead, keeping her at a distance so that the head of his cock was in the perfect position to fill her mouth, make her taste every spurt as it filled her. Through it all, she remained stubbornly insistent on maintaining eye contact, proud and shining eyes glaring up at him as though daring him to put a foot wrong. He allowed it, grunting slightly as he finished, slipping his dick from her lips.

He bade her stand, 'You haven't swallowed yet?' She nodded, eyes still locked with his, mouth full and head held high. The salty taste of him was ever present on her tongue as her mouth churned his seed, determined to see this through, prove to him that she was capable of taking everything he dished out and then some. After today she doubted she could simply deny that she had enjoyed this; from now on it was a matter of pride. He wouldn't break her.

'Well, you're not allowed to swallow yet,' Jae cocked an eyebrow, tucking himself back into his pants and standing to face her, eye to eye. 'You'll wait until you get back to your room, and sit down on your bed to do that.'

To her credit, Ren's gaze barely flickered. She didn't speak, she couldn't speak, but she held his eyeline, refusing to give her captain, her Sir, even an inch. Her heart thudded in her chest, thoughts of having to walk pretty much the length of the base to return home like this weighing on her mind, but she'd be damned if she was going to let him get to her, not now. Not when it would be so easy to seem weak.

'Alright,' Jae nodded in approval. 'You may go, Agent Syfte.'

He grinned wryly as he turned, busying himself with some other thing where he could afford to ignore her. Ren tried to keep her steps level and even, to make damn sure it didn't look like she was fleeing, or trying to do anything other than saunter back to her room... With a mouthful of his cum. Yes.

'Oh, and remember: don't cum tonight,' He called over his shoulder, causing her to stiffen and squeak in a pathetic way she hoped he hadn't heard.

By the time she'd finally gotten the door unlocked with unsteady hands, there were people on the other side of it wanting to get in. In particular, Hirasawa saw her in the doorway, looked past her to Jae, and put two and two together, lewdly and rather loudly to everyone concerned. Jae simply smiled mysteriously, not giving anything away, but Ren was forced to push past them silently, trying desperately to stop her steps from matching the frantic, out of control rhythm of her heart. She hoped they hadn't seen her blushing.

Oddly, the truth was exactly as Jae had predicted; she kept his cum in her mouth the entire trip back across the base, avoiding people she knew where she could, and glaring unpleasantly at the ones she couldn't. Ren had bad moods, this was an established fact around Installation 01, and so those who knew her wouldn't be entirely surprised to see her having one. Still, a little voice at the back of her mind nagged; They know what you did, Ren. They can tell what you've got in your mouth. You reek of sex and frustration. You sure there's not a wet stain down there?

It was a true relief to be able to shut her door behind her and practically leap to her bed. Her butt made contact with the linen and in the same moment her nose wrinkled with distaste as she swallowed, Jae's sticky seed dripping down her throat. She leaned back on her hands.

Why had she done that? What did it mean? What did Jae- captain, Sir... whatever- think of her now? What was going to happen next?

She opened her mouth, felt the taste of him still lingering there, spoke for the first time since, 'Well... That was eye opening...'

Ren, I don't understand....

Shichi sounded perplexed, a sensation with which Ren was currently intimately familiar, 'Neither do I, Shichi...'

*******************

Present Day

Location: Trismestigius

Designation: Under attack

'Sir, the reports I've been getting from the east wing indicate that the Half is active, and that she's activated that monster,' Huxley approached his employer cautiously; he was looking edgy, and Huxley had seen him edgy before. People got hurt.

'Oh? How interesting!' His boss stopped just short of clapping his hands with joy. Huxley moved to interject, as gently as he felt he could.

'Sir, if you knew the Half could do all these things, why didn't you tell any of the men?'

The man turned, looked at Huxley as though he didn't quite understand why he would be asking that, 'Huxley, I have no obligation to safeguard the men. My only objective is to watch Sander Hackett squirm, to see how he reacts. And in time, to see him again. That time is fast approaching, and trust me when I say I await it with bated breath and a swiftly beating heart, but until then...'

He smiled, that same chilling, void smile that seemed to actually suck at the air around him like a vacuum, drawing in positivity from objects in the vicinity and making it hard for Huxley to believe that anything good could exist in a universe that contained this man. When he next spoke, he only served to confirm this theory.

'Isn't this way a lot more fun?'

To be continued...

Votes, comments and feedback, positive or negative, are hugely appreciated! Thanks, readers!