Doctor Who: Panic Moon Rising Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But here was Gwen, and all Amy wanted to do was to feel those fingers pulling at her hair again. Here was the real world, catching up with her furtive fantasies, far from the relative safety of her bedroom. There was no retreat from this... And Amy was sure she wouldn't escape even if the option was available to her.

The dark haired woman slid back down, skin pressed deliciously against skin; she had sidled up, the damp heat of her pussy now placed on Amy's bare stomach, at her belly button. Amy's abs trembled, the slick and heated evidence of Gwen's comparable arousal now rubbing against her skin. Unbidden, she licked her lips. Gwen gave a toothy smile, and leaned back in, nose to nose with her redheaded captive.

'Now, that was telling,' She purred, pressing her mouth to Amy's, sucking at her lower lip until the younger woman shuddered. 'I think I know what you want... Are you going to be nice and cooperative, Amy? Or am I going to have to turn you over my knee?'

'Yes, yes,' Amy near sobbed, the intensity of her need to be touched rising to manic levels. The last, desperate embers of her conscious mind were in full tilt panic mode now, no longer wondering about the whys and wherefores of this sudden bout of sexual insanity, but rather trying to figure out a way to make it stop before she got herself hurt. Of course, she came up empty, but self preservation was a powerful thing, and what remained of Amy's ability to think critically knew that senselessly giving herself up to the dark things in her mind could be terribly dangerous. She got the feeling that something had broken or bent in her mind to put her in this state of delirious lust, but that realization hardly stopped her begging, 'Anything you want, just please...'

Gwen's head tilted again, her hair falling off of one shoulder into the path of the sun's glare, casting the side of Amy's face in shadow, 'Alright, alright. Eager little thing, you've got that going for you. But you still need to prove to me that you're more than just another cocktease in a short skirt, red. And I warn you, I'm not one of your little high school boyfriends. I know what I'm doing...'

And with that, Gwen started to shift, sliding up Amy's body on her knees, grass staining her calves as it was crushed beneath her. The cool earth under them was the last reminder Amy had that, no matter where her mind had floated off to, she was still in Leadworth, the town was still all around her. That the world was more than the soft flesh anchoring her to the earth, or the glistening, pink pussy slowly bobbing closer as Gwen crawled forward. Soon, the Welsh woman's thighs were at either side of Amy's head, her legs cradling Amy's shoulders, that unspeakably attractive pussy just inches away.

It had been to Amy's eternal frustration that, as much as Gwen had stripped down for her, she had left her shirt on, if undone. The gap she had created framed her bust well, creating a number of tantalizing curves and hints at what lay below, without ever giving Amy the view she desired of what lay beneath. She had always been a very vision oriented person, and the denial of what she herself had offered so freely to Gwen had made her jaw clench. From this close, at least, she could see the gentle curve of Gwen's breasts far better, even catching the occasional complete glimpse as her shirt fluttered with every movement. She felt an odd sense of gratefulness at this, as though simply being allowed to see was a privilege, as though Gwen had been fully in control this whole time, purposefully withholding the sight from her.

Damn, could she put her hands around her throat again?

Amy could also see, from this close, just how fit Gwen really was; not in the way of someone who ate well and worked out occasionally, but the purposeful, lean and powerful musculature that she sometimes saw in policemen. A physique made for running, either from or away from something. It really made her wonder who Gwen was, out in the real world. Away from this dirty, hedge-lined slice of unreality, she meant.

But what really mattered was that Gwen's cunt was so close that Amy could smell her arousal, the heady scent and the sight of her wetness sending her into near hysterics. All it would take was for her to crane her neck and she could taste it... But no, Gwen... Gwen hadn't said she could, yet...

Wait, what was she saying? Had she even liked girls before right this moment?

'Alright, jailbait. Let's see what you've got.'

Gwen's hips swayed slightly as she lowered herself down, finally placing her wet and dripping core within reach of Amy's pursed lips. The younger woman wished she had begun tentatively, she had hoped to begin this with a hesitance that befit the trepidation those parts of her that were still thinking were experiencing... but the truth was far different. With a soft, whimpering moan, Amy dove into the prize Gwen had offered her, her own cunt twitching hotly as her tongue swept up the Welsh woman's folds, gathering up the beginnings of her juices. Gwen gave a languorous, moaning chuckle at Amy's enthusiasm, tipping her head back to regard the cloudless sky and grinding her hips against the teenager's chin.

So, this was it. She was actually going down on a girl. Yes.

And her clit felt like it was going to burst. Every nerve in her body screamed, shrieked with want, made demands that Gwen wasn't ready to fulfill yet. But if she was good, if she did an adequate job, if she impressed... She might be rewarded. And hey, if this was apparently the onerous task she had been given... Well, things weren't so bad...

Hey, why did the concept of being a... a good girl make her so hot, anyway?

As things progressed, Amy allowed her eyes to drift up her limited view of Gwen's body, trying to gauge reactions; she didn't like what she saw. It wasn't that she was having zero effect; the flush in Gwen's cheeks had certainly deepened, to say nothing of the way her fingers gripped at Amy's forearms, just a little bit too tight in a way the redhead found damn near impossible to resist. But she wasn't exactly being swept along with pleasure, either; there was evidence of dissatisfaction in her, made all too real when she began to speak.

'You really have no idea what you're doing, do you?' Her voice maintained the level of sheer steely confidence she had had throughout, but now it was tempered with irritation, and Amy was left with the sinking fear that she might be left like this, bereft and unsatisfied. Her entire being rebelled against the idea, 'Bloody eighteen year olds, I swear. You look all tight and bouncy, but put 'em to a practical test and all you can do is fumble! Cocktease indeed... But better learn fast, Amy...'

Those caustic, addictive fingernails left Amy's forearms, and she felt the tickling caress of Gwen's fingertips moving down her sides, and up to her chest. Gwen was positioned kneeling just above her collarbone, and simply reaching back gave her immediate access to Amy's pert and pale breasts. Gwen rolled her eyes as her palms slid over those soft, warm mounds; if there was one thing youth had going for it, it was perkiness.

Amy jumped, moaned into a mouthful of Gwen's flesh at the first stinging flick of a fingernail across her nipple, already hard and tight with lust. Gwen laughed, repeating the action with the opposite breast, the pain tugging at the string connecting her tits and cunt. Unconsciously, she squeezed her thighs together... and then screamed.

'Keep your legs open!' Gwen snapped, releasing the squeezing pinch from Amy's pink bud. 'Don't stop licking, either. And what have I told you about keeping quiet? Do I have to teach you everything?'

With a cluck of her tongue, Gwen tilted back a little, pressing her hips harder into Amy's mouth and positioning her hands, one on each breast. Her fingers fanned out, probing the supple flesh, engulfing the young woman's bust in her grip. For a moment she simply held there, touching the sweet, clearly mostly innocent girl and allowing her tongue to experiment between her legs. But that was merely preamble; gentleness was not on Gwen's mind, for reasons she still didn't fully understand. Perhaps this strange little piece of ass had ignited something new inside her mind, perhaps the scanner she had been carrying- where had that thing gone, anyway?- had been correct and she really was an alien after all... but she hardly cared in the moment.

What she was usually like meant nothing, now.

Her fingers tensed, curved inward. The points of her fingernails bit into Amy's tender bust, five sharpened edges of pain at each breast, dragging slowly upward toward that aching central point. Mercifully, it was the softer pads of Gwen's fingers that slid around Amy's nipples, holding the pink tips in a gentle grip, tugging upwards with just enough force to make her breasts bounce and jiggle under her touch. Below, Amy drove her tongue between Gwen's gooey lips, sticky juices coating her tongue, desperate to please before those fingers kept going. Gwen merely sighed.

'I said learn fast, Amy,' She said, shaking her head with mocking solemnity. She seemed like a teacher, exasperated with a poorly performing student, 'Still haven't learned where the clitoris is, little girl? Here, let me show you...'

Another exasperated sigh, and Gwen lifted herself off of Amy's probing tongue, one hand momentarily gripping her hair and pulling, positioning her in a certain way. She pointed.

'There. Suck on that, jailbait. Leave my pussy alone, just focus. Fucking teenagers, I swear. Why am I even bothering?'

Those fingers returned to her nipples, their squeezing giving Amy all the motivation she needed to slide her lips around the bundle of nerves that Gwen had so helpfully pointed out to her, the tip of her tongue flicking out over it. When Gwen shuddered, Amy knew she was on the right track, and redoubled her efforts over the hard little nub.

In turn, Gwen had begun using Amy's nipples almost as reins, tugging and pulling them to encourage Amy to repeat certain actions, or try something new when the Welsh woman got bored. It was a constant game of tag between the pain and Amy's obedience, though not one the redhead was quite sure she wanted to win; she didn't know what was wrong with her, but each new jolt of discomfort was a lightning bolt to her own clit. Soon, she was sure her pussy was dripping onto the grass below, very possibly staining her skirt.

Slowly but surely, Amy sank into herself. Every tugging jolt of pain, every movement of her tongue, the heavy weight of the woman pressed against her and taunting instructions from above sent her spiraling down into her own mind, in a haze where the only thing that mattered was completing the job in front of her. The pain at her chest and the dull aching wetness between her legs seemed somehow intertwined, the two sensations mirrored in the other. Her skin prickled with heat, and if it wasn't for the occasional halfhearted breeze blowing across her bare skin, Amy would probably have forgotten that she was even outside, much less anywhere as mundane as Leadworth.

She was getting what she really wanted...

When Gwen redoubled the pressure on her tender nipples, Amy obediently sucked harder without even needing a word of encouragement, playing her tongue across Gwen's clit in as many ways as she could think of; long, slow licks with the flat of her tongue were followed by teasing, tickling lashes with the tip, the kind that made the Welsh woman moan and buck her hips against her face. When she thought to employ her teeth, Gwen tipped back her head and growled in predatory delight, the sound practically making Amy's toes curl.

Amy tilted her head away to take in a deeper breath than her previous position would allow, and Gwen looked back down, eyes glinting dangerously.

'Almost there,' She panted, grabbing Amy's hair and forcing her back into place, lips back on that fizzing bundle of nerves. 'You finish what you started, jailbait. Yeah, like that...'

Those thighs beside her head tensed, pressing in against her ears as she sucked harder, trying to pull the woman atop her into orgasm. Like a good girl. She wanted nothing more; to watch Gwen shudder and moan her approval, to be good... but only in the hopes that she would be treated in kind, of course.

Yes.

Amy grunted as Gwen suddenly tensed, pressed her clit harder into her mouth. A fresh flood of juices coated her chin, as above her the Welsh woman trembled from deep in her core, orgasm washing over her body in waves. Amy had never seen another woman cum before, and she watched, spellbound, as Gwen's pale skin now gleamed with a thin sheen of sweat, red and hot as she rode Amy's mouth to climax. Her fingers tightened their grip on Amy's nipples as mindless pleasure wracked her body, the pain driving into Amy's body like a jackhammer. But through the fog of arousal, she could only whimper and wait out the older woman's orgasm.

Time passed, and Gwen relaxed, sliding herself off of Amy and over to one side, kneeling on the grass. Her breath came out in harsh pants, spilling hotly against Amy's face as Gwen bowed over her, kissing her harshly. It was an act of pure, indulgent eroticism; Gwen tasted herself on Amy's tongue, licking the juices from her chin, in the grips of maddening, hedonistic arousal. Amy could only whimper, the sheer force of it turning her limp and pliable in Gwen's grip.

And then she was gone. The frenzy that had possessed her seemed to have evaporated, and she separated from Amy without a moment of hesitation, looking away and pulling her clothes back on. Amy stared, bereft and almost dizzied by the sudden lack of intimate contact. She whimpered, a high, pathetic sound; had she been good? Would she... Would Gwen finally touch her?

'G-gwen?' She managed, as the dark haired woman pulled her jeans up raising the zip into place. The thought that she was preparing to simply leave her like this sent a kind of clawing, desperate fear through her. She couldn't do it alone; getting off by herself could never match up, she just knew it... But when it came time to actually vocalize her desire, Amy felt herself coming up short. The words just wouldn't come.

'What?' Even so, Gwen turned, eyeing Amy with something approaching condescension. 'Oh, right. Teenagers these days, just can't be patient...'

She made her wait as she arranged her clothes again, rebuttoning her shirt, and straightening herself out as Amy writhed with desperate need on the grass, growing more frantic by the second. By the time Gwen finally got around to placing her fingers to the sopping wet entrance of Amy's sex, the sheer shock of the contact was a revelation. Her hips bucked.

'Eager!' Gwen said smoothly, drawing her hand back until Amy was still. 'Remember, we're still outside... there's a road right there. If you don't sit still and be quiet, we might get caught. Hell, if you're not still and quiet I might just yell out and make sure you're caught...'

Amy whimpered, every muscle in her body tensing in an effort to keep still. She knew that if she let her mind wander, she would reach out, her body would react and she would clasp Gwen to her, all mindless lust and desperation. She pressed her back into the grass, the earth now warm below her. For an agonizing, trembling moment, Amy held herself still, awaiting Gwen's touch, near salivating for it.

'That's better...' The older woman nodded her approval, sliding her fingers up the soft skin on the insides of Amy's thighs, ending the motion by rubbing up against her pussy. 'I wonder how many fingers you use, when you're all alone. Just one? Two?'

She punctuated each question by slipping a finger into Amy's dripping hole, watching as she gritted her teeth, strangled moans leaving her throat with every inch that pushed inside her. She tried her hardest to stop herself from moaning, as Gwen leaned in, her fingers separating and pushing against Amy's wet walls, long, slow thrusts sliding all the way into her. She nodded; both in approval of what was being done to her, and in answer to the question. Two had always been her limit, and the pushing motion Gwen was doing was bordering in discomfort as it was.

In response, Gwen smiled, the gentle smile of one utterly confident in her position. Amy knew what was coming next, and though her expression turned helpless, she didn't move. She wasn't sure she could, anymore. She might never move again; her mind had filled with dark thoughts the moment Gwen had entered her, of kneeling by the woman's side, of being used, over and over...

So, so wrong...

When the inevitable happened, Amy could only just barely choke down her groan. Gwen pushed another finger into her, watching Amy shudder with that curious mix of discomfort and pleasure, her pussy making wet noises as Gwen fucked her, stretched her out of her comfort zone. She shifted position to place more weight onto Amy's chest, the flat of her palm pressed down to keep her in position as her wrist rotated, turning the fingers buried in Amy's sopping cunt. From her new position, Gwen's palm was free to grind against Amy's clit, sending new spasms of pleasure arcing through the redhead's body like electricity. Amy broke, moaning out loud, the sound gilding the air with sensuality, making Gwen growl with predatory glee in return.

'Do you think I'm done?' Cool eyes peered over Amy's hips. Gwen laid a toothy, nipping kiss to the inside of her thigh, the nail of her one remaining finger prodding at Amy's red and swollen pussy lips, 'I have four fingers, Amy...'

'I... I don't think I can take it, Gwen,' Amy squirmed helplessly, rolling her hips to take in more of Gwen's fingers. 'It hurts...' Her lips quivered, she grappled with what her body demanded she say next, before buckling, 'Please don't stop...'

'Why would I stop?' She hissed, and Amy yelped as her fingers grouped together, filling the redhead's cunt so completely, pain and pleasure competing, filling her body, burning her nerves so harshly that she tipped over the edge. She came, breath fluttering in her throat as her eyes rolled back, body tensing as waves of ecstasy rocked her to her core. She babbled, thanking Gwen, groveling breathlessly, her body nearly glowing with pleasure.

From a distant place, she heard Gwen laughing, felt her mouth cover her own, swallowing her moans, bodies entwined as she writhed. She came screaming, came to pieces, came apart as Gwen kissed her, took ownership of her body as climax rocked her.

When she came back to reality, she was looking up at the sky unobstructed. Gwen lay beside her, panting heavily, her eyes closed. She looked strangely peaceful, at odds with the animal power and lust she had shown before. In fact, she looked like she was sleeping.

Amy felt satisfied, down to her bones, in a way that made her muscles melt like butter, relaxed and limp; it felt like she could dissolve into the grass at any moment. Yet even as relaxed as she was, now that the insanity of lust had lifted, Amy became painfully aware that she was half naked just out of sight of her village. Her eyes cast about, searching for her bra but coming up empty. She settled for pulling down her shirt and replacing her panties, feeling them soak through in seconds. She blushed.

A gentle breeze blew overhead, cooling her sweating body. The frenzy had passed, and in its absence was a resounding silence, an abiding peace and satisfaction, nearing euphoria. Her mind seemed to float away, eyes drifting closed; if Gwen wanted to be unresponsive, there was no harm in drifting off into daydreams for a little while. There would be consequences later, Amy could tell, even if none came to mind right at that second; instead, she remembered why she had come out here, as the realization hit that she was still deeply tired. Inexorably, she slipped away...