The Daleks Ultimate Plan

Story Info
Four doctors unite to fight against the Daleks.
3k words
1.7
9.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warnos
warnos
194 Followers

The doctors I will be bringing together in this story will be Matt Smith doctor (11th) with Clara, Sylvester McCoy doctor (7th) with Ace and Tom Bakers doctor (4th) with Sarah Jane Smith & Harry. This is an non-erotic story. The 11th doctor and Clara's story will be in between the day of the doctor episode but before the Time of the doctor episode. The 7th doctor and Ace's story will be during the Remembrance of the Daleks episode. Finally the 4th doctor, Sarah Jane and Harry's story will be during the Genesis of the Daleks episode. I will reference the doctor's by number before the war doctor also I will be including a cameo from the new doctor Peter Capaldi.

*****

The Doctor and Clara was in the middle of a Dalek ship in deep space as they just managed to escape two Daleks one of them was the drone Dalek that the doctor remembered seeing in space during the second world war once the Progenitor had made the new Daleks. The other Dalek looked exactly like the sort that he encountered time and time again during his 9th,10th regenerations and during the Time war. They didn't see the doctor or Clara but they did find his TARDIS.

"The Doctor is aboard. He cannot escape we have secured his TARDIS."

While the Doctor and Clara observed this they were both holding their breaths so they didn't give away where they were. Just as the doctor thought that the TARDIS was ok he heard the most worse thing that he expected the Daleks to say.

"Teleport the doctors TARDIS to a point in his timeline." The drone Dalek spoke to the other Dalek.

"I Obey." The other Dalek spoke. As the other Dalek moved to the panel on the wall and moved the sucker to cover the panel in the wall to activate the teleporter the TARDIS suddenly disappeared as it was teleported to a moment within his own timeline.

"The doctor is trapped inform Dalek Supreme." The drone said to the other Dalek.

"I obey." The other Dalek said as it left.

The drone Dalek moved to carry on its round as the doctor and Clara came out from their hiding place. While the doctor and Clara walked over to where the TARDIS used to be as they both couldn't believe they were trapped on the Dalek parliament ship in a middle of a Dalek fleet. Clara asked the doctor "Why are we hear doctor?"

The Doctor looked into the nearby rooms as he used the Dalek sucker on the end of the arm to open the nearby room. "Ah teleporter room that is exactly what we need." The doctor said to Clara.

"Doctor did you hear my question." Clara said to the doctor a little irritated that he didn't answer her question.

"Of course I heard your question Clara, jest needed to get into this room then I can re-explain why we are here while I get to work." The doctor said to Clara.

"According to the TARDIS databanks the Daleks have engineered an elaborate plan to make sure that I never interfered with their plans of extermination. By using the time vortex to lock onto a point where I was on earth in my first regeneration when I was exiled with my granddaughter..." The doctor started to explain before Clara interrupted him.

"That's Susan the one that I saw on the board back in the black archive."

"Yes Clara that is my granddaughter so this version of me has to stop them before they succeed in their plans and we both fade from existence."

"Why do we need the teleporter room?" Clara asked.

"If we have any chance of succeeding we are going to need some additional help. It seems that the Daleks looking at the screens have locked onto one of my early regeneration Clara can you look at that screen while I get on with a little surprise for the Daleks."

"The screen is showing the date as November 1963 doctor."

"Better get to work as I remember it there is a Dalek teleporter if I can just get this connection up and running we can use this to get to that time provided we don't do anything that would create a paradox. Then I can convince the 7th version of myself to take me to the Skaro which is where I remember seeing a TARDIS that I could not get into."

"What surprise are you doing for the Daleks? Doctor."

"Wait that is it come on Clara we have a one shot at this as once I activate the teleporter the Daleks will know where we are."

The doctor grabbed Clara pulling her onto the teleporter pad similar to the one that they found in the Dalek Asylum. Once both the doctor and Clara were standing on the teleporter pad, the doctor pulls his sonic screwdriver out of his pocket aimed it at the console in the same room and the teleporter came to life.

With Dalek Supreme

As the Daleks finished watching the doctors TARDIS disappear when only a few minutes later the alarms went off. "What is that sound explain, explain, EXPLAIN." Dalek Supreme

"The doctor has activated the teleporter to the time we were going to before he materialised on the ship." One of the Daleks said to Dalek Supreme.

With the 7th doctor and Ace

The Doctor had just rewired the Dalek Teleporter to not work and to send a transmission to the Dalek ship when they had obtained the Hand of Omega while he was in the company of Ace, group captain Gilmore and two of the science officers. "Doctor how did you manage to rewire a piece of alien technology?" one of the science officers asked.

"It's easy when you have had 900 years to practice." The doctor smiles and leaves the room via the stairs out of the cellar to coal hill school. Just as he left the 11th doctor and Clara materialised on the teleporter pad only to hear one of the science officers to shout "DOCTOR!" upon hearing this the 7th doctor went running back down only to see two people stood on the teleporter pad.

"Who are you?" The 7th doctor demanded.

"This is where things get complicated doctor I am you or rather your future version." The 11th doctor said.

"I don't believe you." The 7th doctor replied.

"We are in the cellar of coal hill school, there are two Dalek factions trying to get the hand of Omega which I, mean you hid in a grave. Ace there nearly catapulted history forward with her portable stereo which had a microchip in it which was fried by a Daleks beam and she is carrying Nitro 9 in her backpack. Any questions?" The 11th doctor said to his younger self.

"Ok so you are me so why are you here?" the 7th doctor asked.

"We need your help to stop the future Daleks I am going to need your help and our 4th regeneration help. You see the Daleks from the time me and Clara here come from are trying to create a paradox by exterminating us so they can rule the universe. Plus I need your help to get my TARDIS back." The 11th doctor explained the situation to his past self.

"Why hear and now? Also what happened to your TARDIS did you have the HADS activated?"

"As the Daleks are monitoring our timeline and they are focussing on this point in time as what you are about to do to Skaro. No I didn't have the HADS on but I forgot to place it a second out of sync, the Daleks found it teleporting it to a point within my timeline knowing that I cannot interfere with my own timeline without causing a disturbance within time. So long as we observe only then we cannot cause a weak point which gives the Daleks the upper hand."

"That does sound like a tricky situation doctor once we have finished here I will take you to Skaro crossing our timeline what I don't understand why don't they just go back to our first version with Susan and get rid of us there?" The 7th doctor said before he asked.

"While we were on the Dalek ship I prevented them from doing that by pulling this out of the main controls in the power room before I fused the co-ordinates in all of the teleport terminals." The doctor pulled a cylinder from his jacket pocket the cylinder was glowing green as all of the faces of everyone present was lit up by the green glow.

"What is it?" Captain Gilmore asked the new doctor.

"It's liquid Dalekanium which helps power Dalek transport pods which means that the Daleks cannot transport a long distance and how did you fuse the co-ordinates?" The 7th doctor beat the 11th doctor to that explanation.

"You and Ace need to go follow the our timeline before we create a paradox allowing the Daleks to smash through." The 11th doctor said to his previous self. The 7th doctor and his current companions left the cellar leaving the doctor and Clara alone in the cellar.

Clara waited until everyone had left before she spoke to her version of the doctor. "What do we do now doctor?"

"We wait that is all we can do without a paradox taking place we won't have to wait long as I remember this day with accuracy. I will come back mock Davros cause him to use the hand of Omega and that will be that. We can then get to Skaro and back to our version of the TARDIS."

After the 7th doctor forces Davros to use the hand of Omega

Both doctors, Ace and Clara walked back to the 7th doctors TARDIS as they walked inside the TARDIS Clara was shocked at how much she recognised as she was remembering seeing this version of the doctor when she stepped into the doctors timeline. While Ace and Clara stood to one side while both the doctors dashed around the console as they broke the laws of time doing the one thing that isn't meant to happen three doctors meeting each other.

After a short while of holding onto the console while breaking through his own timeline the TARDIS landed. As both doctors along with Ace and Clara walked out of the TARDIS they saw the 4th doctor along with Harry in a holding cell. The 11th doctor ran off out of the door with his sonic in hand which he activated and aimed it directly at the door which opened. As Clara wondered where the doctor was going she went to run only to be stopped by the 7th doctor as he placed his umbrella in front of Clara stopping her in her tracks.

"Professor what's happening?" Ace asked the doctor.

"Weren't you listening to the other version of me he has gone to get his TARDIS."

With the 11th doctor

As the doctor ran down the corridor to where he remember seeing his TARDIS he made a slight detour to collect the things of his 4th regeneration which the guards confiscated from him upon capture. As he approached a guard asked to see he credentials where the doctor took out his physic paper and showed the guard.

"I am here to collect the prisoners things direct orders from Davros." The doctor told the guard who then went to the desk where the 4th doctor was sitting at before the Dalek came in with Davros. Once the guard returned with the doctors belongings the 11th doctor left in a fast walk to find his TARDIS and there on the corner was his TARDIS.

The doctor pulled out his key where he opened the TARDIS upon walking onto the TARDIS he set the co-ordinates and set the TARDIS off into flight only to re-appear alongside the 7th Doctors TARDIS. The door opened revealing the 11th doctor, the doctor handed the 4th doctor his possessions back as he placed then within his own jacket except for the bag of Jelly Babies where he asked the new versions of himself.

"Would you like a Jelly Baby?"

The 7th doctor refused a Jelly Baby so did Ace whereas the 11th doctor & Clara took a Jelly Baby as they both said thanks before they ate the Jelly Babies. "Now what do we do? you have your TARDIS back." The 7th doctor asked.

"Now we leave so we don't cause a paradox as for the Daleks without this they can only teleport to Skaro where I set the co-ordinates before the planet goes supernova thanks to the Hand of Omega and they cannot jump to hyperspace without repairing the drive." The 11th doctor took out the liquid Dalekanium from his pocket and holding it up.

"For the plan to work we need all three of us to work together so me and the Professor will leave you doctor. Come to these co-ordinates when you've finished here."

With that the 7th and 11th doctors left in there TARDIS's with their companions to go to the co-ordinates that the 11th doctor had given them.

Once the two doctors left in there TARDIS's leaving Harry and the 4th doctor alone once again in the cell. when the science officer that dealt with the Doctor and Harry before the Dalek came in with Davros. "I think this is the tea Harry."

"Don't think it's the tea." The doctor said to Harry.

"Did you just see a strange man in a bowtie come through here?" The science officer asked the doctor and Harry.

Both the doctor and Harry looked at each other before the doctor said "No I haven't seen a man like that have you Harry?"

"No doctor."

"A bowtie you say I prefer wearing a scarf like this one more then a bowtie." the doctor mused knowing that each doctor has it's own unique style.

The doctor, Harry and Sarah Jane carried on what they were doing before the other versions of the doctor appeared.

Shortly after they arrived at the co-ordinates just out of range of the Dalek Ships the 11th doctor received a transmission from the 7th doctor. "What do we do now?"

"We wait for the other version of our self to come." The 11th doctor replied when the TARDIS shook almost throwing the doctor and Clara out of the TARDIS. The 11th doctor placed the liquid Dalekanium onto the instrument panel as he attached two leads to the cylinder. When two more TARDIS's appeared with a open channel the three doctors recognised each other's voices but who was piloting the fourth TARDIS?

This question was answered when a voice rang out in all the other TARDIS's this voice seemed to be Scottish none of the other doctors recognised the voice though. As the 11th doctor spoke directly to the new TARDIS. "Who are you verify this by species, planet of origin and name."

"Timelord, the planet Gallifrey and the doctor. I came to help I remember this and it was a mistake so I have come to amend the mistake." The 12th doctor replied.

"Ok then so we have a fourth doctors help so let's do this before the Daleks notice. My plan is to use our 4 TARDIS's capture the Dalek fleet in a Time Bubble trapping them for a long time each of you go to these co-ordinates I am transmitting to you and activate the time lock." The 11th doctor said before transmitting the co-ordinates to each of the doctors TARDIS as they all set off to trap the Daleks.

On the Dalek Ship

"I am getting a reading on the monitor. It is THE DOCTOR he has his TARDIS back. One incoming target." One of the Daleks in the same room as Dalek Supreme said before another Dalek said.

"Correction multiple targets. They are trying to seal us off in Deep space." Another Dalek said before every power source that used the liquid Dalekanium shorted and lost all power.

"Status report." Dalek Supreme screeched at the other Daleks.

"The doctor has trapped us in a Time bubble there is no escape."

Back in the TARDIS

As the doctors said their goodbyes allowing the 4th & 7th doctors to go back to their own times leaving only the 11th doctor with the 12th. The 11th doctor asked the other doctor "Which regeneration are you?" There was radio static for a moment before the 12th doctor replied.

"Number 12 leaving out the version of me that fought in the time war don't you remember when we saved Gallifrey all 13 of us?"

"I remember that day... oh that was you the last one to fly down before Gallifrey high command told us to do it."

"Yes that was me and Clara..." Clara jumped at this how could this version of the doctor know she was with the doctor.

"...I look forward to meeting you properly." With that the transmission went dead as the 12th doctor flew the TARDIS away from the 11th doctors TARDIS as he returned to his time.

"How did he know I would be with you Doctor and what did he mean?" Clara asked the Doctor as he set the TARDIS to head back to earth so Clara could return to her job.

"I don't know but we will find out in time." The doctor said to Clara much to her annoyance but she knew he was right. With that said the doctor pulled the level and the central column began to move.

Epilogue

Once the TARDIS dematerialised a crack appeared in the time bubble as unknown to the doctor a Dalek was jettisoned from one of the Dalek ships within the time bubble. Which connected with the edge of the time bubble and exploded on impact while the Daleks mended the instruments that was fried. Giving them time to make a plan to destroy the time bubble and resume trying to become the master race in the universe.

The End.

warnos
warnos
194 Followers