The History Trap

Story Info
Clara meets a someone who has sad eyes for his age
3.9k words
2.38
13.5k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warnos
warnos
194 Followers

Author Note: This is the prologue of a new series of stories where I base the main character has gone through the most taboo subject that is male Rape Which people go through and I am one of those people. This story series will be from the victims point of view and what happens after the initial incident. This is the first of 3 parts of a doctor who and Sherlock crossovers. The Sherlock is the BBC version with Benedict Cumberbatch & Martin Freeman. Also the doctor is Peter Capaldi the new doctor and Matt Smith's doctor will appear in later episodes.

The letter that I mentioned is kept vague as it will be revealed in later chapters.


When Clara walked in to get her coffee she had never expected to get a seat before meeting the doctor. The coffee shop was in London in the exact café that she and the doctor hacked the Data cloud so much had changed since then not with the coffee shop but with the doctor as he went from being the awkward person who you become friends with. As he became a darker person who sometimes acted like a grandfather figure. The only seat was across from a slim, 20 year old college student Clara knew that he was a college student by the way he dressed he dressed smart bottom half casual top half and he had a black business bag.

Just as she sat down he looked up and immediately that he had something that would make his eyes one of the saddest, kindest eyes she had ever seen on a 20 year old. Clara asked "Do you mind if I join you?" the 20 year old nodded as he was trying not to cry over the memories that he had from when he was much younger. "Are you alright?" Clara asked as she could see that he was physically holding back the tears.

"Yeah I am fine thanks." The 20 year old said to Clara revealing to Clara that his voice was part way between breaking and soft but she could almost hear the sadness in his voice.

"I am Clara." Clara said holding out her hand to the person sat opposite. The other person took his hand in hers and shook it.

"I am Tom pleasure to meet you Clara." Tom said allowing Clara to retract her hand as they both took a sip of their drinks. Clara was he first one to break the silence as she took the lead on getting the conversation going.

"I have never seen you here before in this café what brings you here?" Clara asked Tom.

"It's my first time here Clara and I am here to see the blog detective to try and help me with a matter that has resurfaced." Tom told Clara keeping the matter as he put it hidden somewhat from Clara.

"Who is the Blog detective? Is there anything I can help you with Tom as if I didn't see your sad eyes I would never have put you down as someone who has gone through something bad that needs help from a detective."

"Sherlock Holmes and his friend and blogger Doctor John Watson and unfortunately I have been through a bad event that means that I am damaged as I don't trust males, I cannot get in relationships with anyone partly because my sexuality hasn't been confirmed as I haven't had the pleasure of being in a relationship at all but mainly down to I am petrified of getting close to anyone in case I do what my dad did to me or worse if I have children I am petrified of doing it to them."

"Sounds bad well one thing you're close to me and you haven't tried yet and honestly I don't think that you have it in you Tom to do that. If you are putting off going alone then I can come with you as I am meeting a friend later but I can ask him to meet me somewhere else in London." Clara said to Tom who was trying to conceal 2 leaflets that he had with him but whenever Clara tried to look at them Tom would cover them up discreetly with weird letters that seemed to be causing Tom some discomfort.

"What are in the letters and the leaflets you are covering up?" Clara asked.

"The letters are all the letters that I have kept off my bastard of a dad which I am going to show to Sherlock Holmes to try and get his help. As for the leaflets I will show you as you have only been kind and friendly towards me but it is still a taboo subject for males." Tom said to Clara and he handed over the leaflets so she could have a read but he placed the letters in his bag that was under the table. As Clara looked at the leaflets her eyes widened when she realised that they were leaflets for male rape victims.

"Your father raped you when you were younger?" Clara asked as he voice became shaky as it was a major shock for her. Clara thought of a question that seemed to jump to her mind.

"What do you need Sherlock Holmes to do if you're going to see him if this happened early on in your childhood?"

"The letters I have received recently since I came out and told the police what happened, the letters have been quite threatening they haven't been able to find him or any lead that has been generated by me by showing the letters to the police all of them has been a dead end. Then there was this one that was left within the building where the group meets which is odd as I haven't told anyone about that or where the building is left to me in my handwriting but I have no knowledge of ever writing it and it is dated at the bottom and it is todays date 23/8/2014."

"You fear for your safety." Clara muttered under her breath but she didn't bank on Tom being Autistic as it has made him able to deduce stuff based on body language, habits, actions, words used and with that he pieces together what he needs. Also the Autism gives him hyper senses in sight, hearing, tone of voice and body language and he caught Clara in saying that but he didn't want to make Clara think that he is weird as she was nice, kind and to Tom cute but above all she didn't say he is lying or tell him to move on the incident is over now like everyone else had done to him.

"My friend might be able to help you there as he likes to help people in need especially since he is writing all the mistakes he has made this surely counts as one." Clara said to Tom as she was going to phone the doctor while he was in seeing Sherlock.

"Shall we make our way to the address of Sherlock Holmes Tom we can have a slow ride round there from here so we can get to know each other better?" Clara said to Tom as she saw that Tom was crying at how nice Clara was to him so Clara walked round the table only to pull him into a consoling hug to stop him crying. Tom stopped crying after half a minute and he said.

"Yes Clara lets go round and I would like that and I am guessing that you are a Teacher as only teachers or healthcare professionals are as nice as you are being."

"Yes Tom I am a teacher and lets go." With that both Tom and Clara left together which drew unusual looks from other patrons as this weak, weedy, 5 foot 6 person that wear glasses would leave with an completely natural beauty girl and how they acted people thought that they were a couple especially since they were close in height as he was 5 foot 6 and Clara was 5 foot 1. However they were just friends.

As they walked out towards the car park where Clara had parked her bike they talked about past relationships though Tom never had a relationship the conventional way he did have some sexual experiences as he told Clara about the experience it took only 4 minutes.

Toms Experience

Tom was with someone he spoke to on POF (plenty of Fish) which was an online dating site she was 5 foot 8, slim, blonde and most people's walking wet dream. Tom had only been talking to her a for 6 months and as it was the only real person since his ex cheated on him on the day of their first date and Tom walked in on her in bed with her ex. Feeling low he took to POF and met the person which he seems to remember her name was Rachel and they had met but agreed that they would become partners if the sex was good although for him he only lasted 2 minutes.

As she only tried to get him hard and he came as soon as her tongue touched his dick.

Back with Clara and Tom

Clara was shocked that he hadn't had a single relationship but she was more shocked that he was such a novice that he came within minutes and didn't even know the wonderful glory that comes with a blowjob. Clara told him about her first sexual experience.

Clara's experience

Clara was 20 years old when she got with her previous boyfriend though she enjoyed his company it just wasn't working out so as she prepared herself for the talk. Her boyfriend that was called Martin knew this was coming so he decided to make a move in an attempt of stopping her from breaking up.

As Martin sat down on Clara's bed she began talking as she was sat next to Martin. "We need to talk Martin I really like being with you but we need..." Clara started saying but Martin kissed her stopping her finishing the sentence. Clara knew what he was planning as she kept it in until she could speak again. Martin kept the kiss up cutting off any attempt of Clara finishing her sentence the kiss went on for 2 minutes but during those 2 minutes Clara didn't feel anything.

Martin then manoeuvred Clara into a position that her dress was raised high enough so he could continue with his plan. Martin carried on doing this while maintaining the kiss, Clara had no idea what was coming next as she never saw Martin pull his cock out of his briefs. Clara didn't feel Martin insert his cock in her until she felt the coldness of his cock which made Clara squeak slightly from the shock of how cold it was.

As Martin was driving his cock in and out of Clara's virgin pussy she wasn't enjoying the sensation as Martin was a kind man but he did lack in quite a bit in the bedroom department. However while he wasn't kissing her she did think about finishing her sentence but she was too kind to Martin so she decided to tell him after they had finished having sex. Clara laid back and thought about everything else besides the awful sex she was going through.

After 5 minutes Martin pulled out as he came all over Clara's tits as she sighed before she finished her sentence that Martin stopped her from saying "...to split up it's not you it's me I am looking for something completely different to what you are." Martin knew this was coming as he gathered his things him and Clara said their goodbyes as he left her house and life forever.

Back with Tom and Clara

Tom was shocked that it was that memory that Clara decided to tell and that Martin bloke sounded a bit of a randy bloke but then again whoever Clara decided to go out with was a lucky bloke if she was seeing anyone. Clara put her helmet on, along with her gloves and jacket which Tom had to admit she did look glamourous even with the helmet on. Clara offered Tom the passenger helmet which he took and placed on his head just as he fastened it Clara asked him a question.

"What is the address of this Sherlock Holmes?" pulling up the google maps on her phone which was fastened in a special slot in between the handle bars of the motorbike.

"221B Baker Street." Tom replied as he climbed onto the bike behind Clara and he couldn't think of anything better than having his first experience on a motorbike then with Clara. With that said they were off heading at a nice cruising speed of 30 miles per hour on the not so busy London traffic as it was just coming up to 10am. Heading towards 221B Baker Street home of Sherlock Holmes.

It took Clara 45 minutes to get to 221B Baker Street as they pulled up both Clara and Tom noticed that someone was looking out of the window what either Clara or Tom didn't know was that it was Sherlock Holmes playing the violin. "I will wait in the café just next door to 221B, Tom while you are seeing Sherlock and Dr Watson." Tom nodded and thanked Clara for not only her kindness but her budding friendship. Tom proceeded to head to 221B and knocked the door only to find an elderly woman answer the door as they exchanged pleasantries they also exchanged names. Tom knew now that she was Ms Hudson and Ms Hudson knew that he was Tom.

Mrs Hudson told Tom to go up the stairs to be in the flat of Sherlock Holmes after she shouted up to tell them that they had a client. Tom got to the first landing before he reached the second set of stairs he hit the floor of his own accord as he heard 5 gunshots come from the flat as he got up and proceeded to go into Sherlock's flat. From the doorway Tom heard two people have a short conversation although he and saw a brief conversation between two people one in a long black coat with a collar holding a small hand gun and a shorter male who was walking and standing as though he was out of the military.

"What the hell Sherlock! what are you doing?"

"I'm bored." From this short exchange of words Tom had an idea of who Sherlock Holmes was and that left the other male must be by the process of elimination must be Dr Watson. Ms Hudson appeared behind Tom only to say.

"You have someone to see you Sherlock..." Ms Hudson started saying before she stepped in and took the cups that were on the tables as she turned around to walk out she saw the holes in the wall and carried on her sentence.

"...WHAT THE BLOODY HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO MY WALL. This is coming out of your rent young man." Tom noticed that as soon as Ms Hudson started shouting Sherlock whom had a big grin on his face at that precise moment. Then John Watson spoke up.

"Take a seat here and we will hear your case." John said bringing over one of the dining chairs placing it in between Sherlock's chair and John's seat when they hear cases.

"Well first off my name is Tom and I am a survivor of a taboo subject and I am here to get you help. I received these letters after I finally came out and reported it to the police..." Tom started as he could feel the emotions rising as he pulled out the letters and handed them over to John where Sherlock took them instead.

"...The letters have been threating quite bad and I am not only worried about my safety given that he has a lot of offences against him as you can see in the letters he signs his full name. Not only that but they seemed to be posted locally to London as the post stamp mark." Tom continued to say when Sherlock spoke up.

"We won't be accepting your case as it is a simple cut and dry case that threatens your safety and nothing really interesting. Goodbye."

"Mr Holmes please accept my case as there is a final letter that is linked..." Tom started saying as Sherlock got up and began walking away.

"Take it to the police don't waste my time as there are real clients that need my attention."

"...It's is in my handwriting that I did NOT WRITE." Tom started saying as he let his voice rise the further Sherlock got away from him. This made Sherlock stop in his tracks.

"It could be someone with similar handwriting to you what makes you think it is the same handwriting?" John asked Tom as Sherlock backtracked back to by the client.

"I have the letter here..." Tom started saying as he pulled the letter from his bag handing it to John so he could see the envelope.

"...Look the way the name flows and the slight slant to the left which you only get from writing with the one hand. Here I will prove it is the same." Tom took a pen and paper from his pocket while he replicated the full first name Thomas. He handed over the paper to John who took the paper and compared the handwriting Tom was right it did match.

John passed the envelope and piece of paper to Sherlock who examined it only to see that it was an identical match.

"There's something not quite right about this envelope as the dates don't match the post mark reads todays date but that is impossible as it looks 3 years old given that the envelope is damaged and worn over time which places it at precisely 3 years old. Especially given that the address has faded so has the some of the stamps as there are impressions still left on the top where stamps would've been. The name however is still as clear as anything probably done by a multi pen although statistically a Bic or Biro pen is the more likely except for the impression left on which tells me that someone who wrote this needed to get it to you as quick as possible then there's the date that is stamped by the royal mail in Wolverhampton." Sherlock started to deduce about the letter when Tom butted in.

"It is tomorrow's date which is also impossible although not so impossible as someone who is clearly a high functioning sociopath probably that people get confused with psychopath even though if they knew about the autistic spectrum and how Asperger's is a form of autism which you clearly have Sherlock especially given that you deduce, you have your furniture laid out in such a way that allows you to navigate and survive in any environment and most importantly judging by your demeanor you only have a few friends. Am I missing anything?" Sherlock was smiling in a knowing grin that someone besides him could deduce.

John looked at the both before clearing his throat. Sherlock looked back and handed Tom the letter which he placed in his jacket pocket. "We will take your case now judging since you came here today you have a lead?" Sherlock asked.

"Yes I have a lead it's a curry's digital near here as that was his last known address."

"Lead on." Sherlock said grabbing some bullets for his gun and John gathered his coat. As the three walked out Clara was waiting outside she went over to them. John was shocked and if Sherlock was shocked by Clara's appearance how she looked stunning even with her jacket on he didn't let on. Tom had told Clara what happened and she finished walking towards them. Clara & Tom got onto Clara's motorbike while Sherlock and John caught a taxi both heading into Tottenham Court road where the letter was sent from.

The journey took half a hour and both Clara and the taxi driver arrived at Tottenham Court at 11am where Clara asked Tom. "Can I borrow your phone so I can call my friend the doctor?" Tom being him didn't think anything of it and handed Clara his mobile phone so she could call her friend. However before Clara could dial the number that she had for the TARDIS all the display TV's came on and one of them had a webcam where it showed all of them walking but out of the corner of Clara's eye she saw a stone angel behind Tom. Clara turned around only to find nothing there as she looked at the screen the angel was a bit closer. That's weird wasn't that statue a bit further away Clara thought.

Tom realised that Clara had stopped as he turned around and so did Sherlock and John though only Clara was looking at the screens in the window of curry's as her three companions turned towards the screen they all saw what had frightened Clara slightly that there was a weeping angel behind them covering it's face as though the angel was silently crying. Tom, Sherlock and John all turned round looking past Clara only to find that nothing was there and then Clara blinked.

When they all turned back to the screens including Clara the angel had moved as it was closer to Tom and it was no longer crying but had its hands stretched out as if it was about to grab Tom. Clara looked briefly down at Tom's phone as she quickly dialled the number for the doctor. The phone didn't even ring 3 times and they all heard the familiar sound that Clara had become accustomed to which was the TARDIS. Sherlock, John and Tom felt the wind as the TARDIS materialised at the end of the road that they had just walked down. The doctor appeared in the doorway of the TARDIS wearing in his suit complete with a pair of Doc Martin shoes. He was puzzled as to why all four of them were looking at the TV's as he approached them he noticed a weeping angel on the screens.

He pulled out his sonic screwdriver scanning the weeping angel then scanning Tom before he said in his Scottish accent. "That's odd the angel has chosen you as your timeline is in flux." At this point only Clara, Tom and the doctor was looking at the screens as John was speechless and Sherlock was examining the box up close trying to work out how he did that. Just as the doctor was about to move and pull Tom out of reach of the angel the sun shifted positions in the sky as it shone on the glass making the TV screens harder to see as there was a glare from the sun.

warnos
warnos
194 Followers
12