Doctor's Cure Ch. 03

Story Info
Her doctor completes a test.
2.6k words
4.48
79.9k
47

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,026 Followers

Mrs. Blanding felt too embarrassed to take off her panties for Dr. James, even a professional who sees women naked every day. Shyness overcame her, and she covered herself with the examination gown. "I think that's good for now, doctor," Daisy told the doctor. "I'll try what you said first."

"Very well, Mrs. Blanding, I think we made some progress today. I'll give you privacy while you take your time getting dressed. Dr. Fred James was disappointed, but he was used to how to play this game. Too much pressure would ruin everything. This beautiful wife must feel comfortable and must feel that it is her decision at each step. Yes, this was fine for now.

Fully dressed, Daisy thanked the doctor for his advice, but he knew that he should thank her for letting him play with her nipples so freely. "I wish you the best," he said to her as she walked to the door. "Just call for an appointment if you'd like to come back. It has been my pleasure."

Indeed it was his pleasure!

That night, Daisy hesitated to tell her husband, Bill, about her visit with Dr. James. Instead, that night in bed she asked her husband if he thought her breasts were pretty. Of course, he said they were. Then she asked him to touch her, which he gladly did. But Bill's fumbling fingers just could not replicate the intensity Daisy felt from Dr. James' hands. And Daisy was just too shy to ask her husband to suck her nipples. Soon she heard her husband snoring, and Daisy wondered if the doctor had been right about sexual release and intense orgasms.

Two weeks later, after continued days of stress on the job and no relief in sight, Daisy called Dr. James for another visit. This time, she knew what would happen. She knew that to make a further diagnosis, he would ask her to take off her panties again. And she would.

When the day arrived, Daisy left work early, went home to shower and prepare. She took care with her makeup and hair, she selected a matching black bra and panty outfit, then arrived at his office for her 4:00 appointment.

Dr. James was glad to see Daisy again. He hoped that she would return, and now that she took the initiative to make another appointment, Fred took that as a sign that she would comply with his next suggestions.

The doctor asked Daisy how she had been, and she told him about the failure of her husband with her breasts. Daisy found it hard to talk about such things plainly, and Dr. James let her struggle to say words like "my breasts" and "my nipples." He enjoyed watching her try to avoid sounding crude.

"And your stress at work and at home? Has anything changed?" the doctor asked her.

"No, if anything it's worse. Since I saw you the last time I'm maybe even more tense and troubled," Daisy admitted.

Dr. James took over the conversation, "That may be because your expectations have been raised."

"Expectations?" she asked, "How so?"

"After I demonstrated how sensitive your nipples are, maybe you would like to expect that same level of stimulation from your husband. If he is not supplying you with that satisfaction, then that could add to your frustrations."

Daisy looked thoughtful. She was willing to get on with a more intimate examination, but she was still unsure that this doctor had a solution for her. But she had to admit to herself that what he said made sense.

"If you don't mind," said Dr. James, "may we get back to our examination?" "Please undress."

Dr. James made no attempt to leave the room this time. He sat in his chair and watched Mrs. Blanding stand and undress. "There is an exam gown for you if you like," he told her. In moments, Daisy stood in front of him in her matching black lingerie. Perhaps unconsciously, she left her high heels on until he mentioned that she should remove her shoes, too. Daisy was a lovely sight, with shapely legs and blonde hair at shoulder length this time.

The doctor walked to the exam table, and Daisy followed along. He took the cotton exam gown and wrapped it around her shoulders, "Don't want you to be cold," he said like a gentleman. But this gentleman's oversized cock was swirling around in his trousers.

"Allow me," said the doctor as he stood close to Mrs. Blanding and reached around to unclasp her bra. Down it came, and there were the same delightful breasts with their needy nipples on display.

"Here, please lie down on your back," Dr. James instructed as Daisy reclined and looked up and the ceiling. The doctor leaned over her and said, "I think we should repeat the sensitivity test on your breasts and nipples, if you don't mind."

Mind? Daisy was practically out of her mind waiting for him to touch her again.

Fred once again gently played with her mounds and the puckers at their tip. She watched him apply one drop of lubricant to the tip of each nipple, then ever so carefully he pinched them, twisted them slightly from side to side, pulled them to the point of snapping out of his fingers. Then repeat and repeat. Daisy grew restless. Her heartbeat increased. Her face looked flush. Dr. James took pride in his workmanship, or should I say his workwomanship?

"How does that feel to you?" he asked.

"Doctor, I cannot tell a lie, that feels very good."

Fred told her, "Some women are capable of total orgasm just from massaging their nipples like this. Do you think you can do that for me? Can you let yourself relax enough to release your body to the sensations?"

Daisy was breathing hard now, and she did not answer his question. Perhaps it embarrassed her to be lying there with a man she hardly knew touching her like that and asking her such a question. Daisy herself didn't know if she wanted his touching to make her lose control. Dr. James suspected that her lack of an answer meant that she needed more directly bodily stimulation.

The doctor stopped his touching. Daisy's nipples were on fire, sending sensations to her body that she didn't know were possible. What a time for the doctor to say, "Let me prop you up slightly so you can watch while I take off your panties."

He'd been waiting for this for the past two weeks, and now he knew that she would comply. As he took her panties from the sides, Daisy raised her backside slightly as Dr. James calmly drew them down. He stopped momentarily as the first wisps of blonde pubic hair came into view. He smiled at her and remarked, "Do you know how rare it is in my business to find a true blonde?"

He laughed at what he said, and Daisy laughed. It helped to break the ice, if the ice wasn't already broken, to have a little humor. Daisy appreciated that he tried to make her feel comfortable.

As he remove her panties further, he enjoyed watching as he saw the first glimpse of her cleft, then her pussy lips appeared, with glorious curls of blonde pussy hair decorating but not concealing her valley of delight. It was one of the better pussies he'd seen in all his years in the business. She had a prominent mound and a slit the extended higher than many women. The lips were puffy and not just a flat thin line but slightly parted revealing meaty inner lips.

The doctor knew that he was about to do something that his regular patients would freak out about. He'd done it several times before on other women, but it was always a bit of a risk. Proper explanations were very important now.

"Mrs. Blanding, with your permission, I'm going to perform a sensitivity test on your vaginal area and clitoris. This is not standard procedure in an exam, so I want you to tell me if you become uncomfortable with what I am about to do.

He positioned her legs in the stirrups, spreading her pussy wide enough for him to fully view the blonde wonder in front of him. His cock was aching and he could feel drips of his own cum rolling down his leg. If it were his decision, he's fuck her right then and there, but that would probably ruin a good thing.

There was a mirror positioned so that Daisy could see her own pussy, spread for the doctor. As he examined the outer area of her pussy, she noticed that he was not wearing plastic gloves. His touch felt good, and she preferred the touch of his fingers.

The doctor, with Daisy watching, spread her vagina and exposed her clit. It was prominent, maybe because it had bit swollen during the stimulation of her nipples. Sometimes it was a bit difficult, even for this professional, to locate the clitoris of a woman. Some are tiny and concealed, but not on Daisy. Hers was a dandy.

"We've determined that your nipples are very sensitive, and now I will test your vaginal area for equal sensitivity," said the doctor. "I will deposit one drop of the lubricant on your clitoris to see if it responds."

Dr. James held the small bottle of ointment rather high above her pussy. She was curious about why he would hold the bottle so high. She watched as a single drop formed then fell directly atop her clit. Zing! It was light lightening. Daisy gasped and held the side of the exam table. She tried to squirm and move her legs, but her legs were secured in place. Dr. James had not just placed her in the stirrups but he had also taken the precaution of securing the leg straps.

Daisy felt the drop spread down the side of her clit. Dr. James watched her face for reaction, then he asked, "Did you feel that?"

Feel it? Hell yes! Didn't he see my flinch and hear me gasp?

Sure he did. Fred was fully aware of what he was doing to this lovely wife of a friend of a friend, and he was enjoying every moment of it.

"Do you feel this?" the doctor asked as his finger hovered over her clitoris, with her watching in the mirror, hovering deliberately for a few moments while she tensed up in anticipation of his touch, then finally and ever so lightly, he rubbed the tip of her tender spot.

Daisy practically flipped out. She gasped and groaned as her doctor circled the clitoris, avoiding its tip, then rhythmically sliding her finger gently over its top, circling several times, then again without warning, finding the center of her button. Daisy knew she couldn't last long.

And that's when he surprised her. Dr. James said, "You definitely are sensitive in all the normal ways, Mrs. Blanding." He stopped touching her just as she was yearning for him to keep making her feel so amazingly good.

The doctor wiped his hands on a towel and said, "Would you excuse me for a minute?"

"OK," Daisy replied, as Dr. James left the room with her spread and exposed. She lay there wondering where he went and wondering if the appointment was over.

In a few minutes, the doctor returned and sat next to Daisy, "Is all well? Have you had a chance to relax?"

Daisy smiled and nodded, "Yes, doctor."

"Good," he said, "Let's try it again." And with that, Fred stood between her legs, with that perfect blonde pussy before him, and held the bottle of liquid up over her clit. Daisy watched as another drop fell directly on top of her clit. Again, she flinched. Again, she felt the liquid ooze into her. Again, the doctor moved his finger as if to touch her, hesitated, then gently repeated the circling and sliding around and over her clit. This time, another finger traced her pussy lips up and down, looking for the entry point, then entered her but just a tiny bit.

Daisy was on the verge of an explosive orgasm. She could feel it coming from deep inside her body, and she was eager to feel it take over her entire being.

But the doctor stopped. He walked to his desk and wrote on some papers. He appeared to sign a few letters and put them in envelopes and add stamps. Daisy was confused.

In five minutes, he returned to her side, checked her heart rate, then she watched as he, without asking her permission, once again held the little bottle up over her pussy and landed another drop on target. Dr. James when through the same motions as before, and now her anticipation of his movements added to her ecstasy. Again his finger toyed so expertly with her clitoris. Again another finger found its way inside her pussy.

Then he stopped again. But this time he just watched her as he breathing heaved then calmed down a bit. He was a master playing his instrument.

To prove his virtuoso abilities, the next time he oiled her nipples again and oiled her clit. In no time Dr. James was taking turns tweaking each nipple while at the same time fluttering over her clit like a butterfly. Truly, if Daisy's body were an instrument, the good doctor was playing her to perfection.

Daisy had been on his exam table for an hour by now, and he was judging the optimum time to continue building her up and forcing her to wait, over and over, and watching for the right time to give her a full release. If done right, the doctor was convinced that a mighty orgasm after prolonged teasing would give her the freedom she sought.

After probably the eighth time, after starting and stopping over and again, after bringing Daisy to the brink over and over again, Dr. James told her, "This time Mrs. Blanding, I will not stop until I hear you scream. Everyone has gone home now, so you can shout all you want to. Again the drops on her pussy and nipples. Again, the doctor systematically played with her pussy and nipples. As he circled her clit, he counted down, ten, nine, eight, seven, and down to zero before he gave her the satisfaction of direct contact with the tip of her clit. Over and over he counted down so that she could anticipate what was about to happen.

He did the same with her nipples. The same with a long finger probing her cunt, exploring her pussy in detail.

Her back arched. Her head tossed from side to side. She crossed the border of control. Her body was so in his control, and she finally allowed him to make her cum. She convulsed and shouted, "Holy Damn!" Again and again she shouted and screamed, but Dr. James would not stop. Daisy entered into a zone of continual orgasm. Every plateau only led to another. Her body was out of control but the doctor kept playing with her and enjoying this masterpiece performance.

Finally, he sensed her total collapse. He gently slowed his touches but did not stop them completely. This would be the time to drive his big dick into her and see if it would take her to yet another level of crazy. But not now.

Now was the time to let her alone. She might be fucked, he hoped, another time. Now, she needed to return to a quiet state and find out what effect this had on her. Dr. James carefully covered Daisy with a blanket and unfastened the leg restraints. He returned to his paperwork while she dozed for a few minutes in his office.

Magna12
Magna12
1,026 Followers