Doctor's Cure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers

Then, both men began to slowly resume their movements, and Daisy was surprised to discover that she was about to launch into yet another orgasm. This one was much more subtle and not so wild. It was just pure waves of pleasure flowing over her as the two gentlemen did their work on her behalf. Dr. James told her later it was called afterglow orgasm. For that, she was grateful that these two well qualified professionals knew how to show their patient the secrets and possibilities that she never suspected.

The lovely afterglow orgasm seemed to last as long as the boys could last. Finally, she felt Dr. James' cock expand and contract rapidly and so she knew that he was emptying his load into her. The sound of his stokes became different as the immense amount of cum lubricated her, and she could hear a sloshing sound as he continued to treat her to a longer and longer finale.

The men finally withdrew and lowered her legs to a resting pose. This time she wasn't sleepy, but Dr. James advised her to remain on her back until her head was clear. Daisy was vaguely aware of feeling dreamy and zoned out.

She could hear the two doctors talking as the dressed. As he was leaving, Dr. Perryman approached Daisy on the table, still naked to the world. He told her, "Good luck, Mrs. Blanding. You are in excellent hands with Dr. James." Then he looked at his friend, Dr. James, and said, "Thanks Fred, I thought that went well. There'll be no charges for my services."

Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers
12