Doctors Orders Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Gaaaaawd," I moaned, as I bucked in his hands and felt my orgasm approaching. It didn't come in a sudden spike, but more like a flowing wave. Just before the wave crested, Joe quickly bent to engulf my cock in his warm mouth and my first spurts of cum flooded his tongue. He kept his mouth still but his fingers continued to stroke into me, and each pressure against my prostate produced another jet of cum into his mouth. I lost track of the number of pulses he accepted, while the intensity of my pleasure slowly subsided. Finally Joe let my cock slip from his mouth as his fingers withdrew gently from my hole. My legs and pelvis were trembling and little after-shocks of pleasure were still rippling through my cock. This had to rank as one of the all-time greatest orgasms I'd ever had.

As he slowly stepped away from the end of the table and came to my right side near my head, I saw that he was still painfully hard. He reached down with his left hand and cupped it under his shaft, while his head tilted down slightly. I then saw my creamy cum drip from his opening lips and fall to his shaft, coating it with warm froth.

The heady afterglow of my orgasm made me feel as though I were moving in slow motion as I leaned over and slid his cum-covered offering between my lips. The warmth of his turgid flesh mixed with the salty taste of my own cum sent a small shiver down my spine. This final nasty touch was the perfect contrast to the "professional" charade that we had shared. The excitement of bringing me to such a spectacular orgasm must have had him at the brink, for it only took a few bobs of my sucking lips before I felt his shaft pulse against my tongue as his cum jetted into my eager throat.

"Aaaaah, yeah! That's it! Take my cum, take it all!" he moaned. At this point, I had no hesitation at all about swallowing his creamy load. All my previous inhibitions about swallowing were completely overwhelmed by the surge of lust I was still riding. I hungrily gulped his cum as it began to fill my mouth. He must have pulsed 6 or 7 times across my tongue and I made sure every drop was savored and relished. After he had finished coming in my mouth, he let his cock remain between my lips and I gently laved and cleansed the mingled juices that coated his member until his breathing slowed and he gently withdrew. I let myself collapse back on the table into a puddle of pure satiation. Filled from one end by professionally dexterous fingers, then filled from the other with an urgently spurting cock. I felt that it just didn't get much better than this.

Joe had turned aside to a table to get a towel to wipe his hands dry. He also retrieved the dropped towel and wrapped it back around his waist. When he turned back, it was obvious that "Dr. Lundquist" was once again in charge. His professional mask was in place and his voice held no quaver when he said, "I feel this was a very successful first session, don't you? I'd like to schedule you for a few follow-up sessions, about 2 weeks apart. In the meantime, I'd strongly recommend that you receive a prostate massage as often as possible." He picked up a small notepad and began writing. A prescription?

"I know that trying to perform such a massage yourself is very difficult, and even counter-productive, since you can strain and tense your body in unnatural ways. Instead, I'd recommend you acquire some massage implements that will make the process easier. I've written down some web sites that carry such implements," he said, handing me the paper. "The ones which use suction cups are the most versatile," he said, smiling. Glancing at the paper, I recognized at least one site I knew of that that carried sex toys. Did my doctor just give me a prescription for a dildo, I wondered blearily?

"On the other hand," Joe said, glancing briefly at his right hand, the one that had been knuckle-deep inside me, "Many people find such implements too rigid and unyielding. You might prefer more natural methods."

"More natural methods?" I said, somewhat bewildered.

"Yes, you might prefer to find a partner that can massage you using their fingers, as I just did. Or, in other ways ...", he trailed off suggestively.

Holy shit! Not only was he prescribing a dildo, but he was also suggesting I get butt-fucked on a regular basis! My drained member began to stir languidly at the idea.

"Thank you doctor," I said dazedly. "I'll certainly take your advice. And I'll see you in two weeks."

"I look forward to it," Dr. Lundquist said, as he helped me gingerly off the table.

12