Doctor's Orders Ch. 03

Story Info
2 couples agree to wild evening of swapping.
5.2k words
4.46
129.8k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamboman
jamboman
151 Followers

This story is the third, and final, chapter of a trilogy. It is strongly recommended that you read 'Doctor's Orders' and 'Doctor's Orders, Chapter 2' before reading this story. I hope you enjoy the conclusion to a true-life series of events.

* * * * * *

My affair with Doctor Monique Davidson continued at a torrid pace. It appears that she was as infatuated with me as I was with her. Her husband, Doctor Myles Davidson, spent one day a week at a clinic in the city. This meant he was out of town from early morning to late evening, every Wednesday. And that was the time for Monique and I to be together.

Our sex life was hot, sweaty, and energetic. Every week I reminded myself of my good fortune, that this gorgeous French woman, with the stunning looks of a movie star, was my lover, who welcomed me into her bed each week with such enthusiasm. Monique looked like Suzanne Pleshette in her prime. The fabulous sex we had enjoyed on the day we met was repeated every time we got together. Her lovemaking skills were incredible, and by the time I left her each week, I was physically and emotionally drained. The only black cloud was Monique's attitude toward her husband. Myles had raped her after making the house call on my wife, and she had never forgiven him for his brutal treatment. She vowed that she would never let him touch her again.

In the meantime, my sex life with my wife Liz had not slackened one bit. We were fucking each other daily, in different rooms of the house, and in different positions. She had been turned on by Myles' house call, and how he had manipulated her body with his hands seemed to be a constant source of fantasy for her while we fucked. That had been an enormous annoyance to me when I first realized what she was thinking, but Monique's charms had erased any need for revenge on my part. The payback I was achieving was complete … I was fucking Myles' wife regularly, and I was doing it in his bed. But there was more to it than just revenge … I was truly in love with Monique while, at the same time, still deeply in love with Liz.

My sex life with both of these beautiful, amazing women was so incredible that I began to wonder if I was endangering my health. After all, how many times a week is a man able to ejaculate, before he starts to do himself physical harm? I felt that I was probably going to find out! At the moment, I was averaging about 10 comes a week. I made a mental note to ask Monique next time I saw her. Even though I only saw her for a few hours once a week, she was responsible for about four of my weekly ejaculations. She was that awesome.

My idyllic sex life would likely have gone on indefinitely, but for a fateful event. Everything suddenly changed, and it came about in the most unexpected way.

Liz and I went to the county fair on the fourth of July. It was a hot, humid day, and Liz had dressed for the weather. She was wearing a pair of tight white shorts … that were both VERY tight and VERY short … and the top of a bikini swimsuit. The shorts displayed her curvy, round ass and shapely legs to good advantage. A wide-brimmed sun hat perched on top of her short blond hair. She had already developed a good suntan, so her skin was golden. She was simply stunning, and I saw her receive many leering glances from men, as well as envious glances from women. Liz hung on my arm as we walked around, taking in the sights, making me the proudest man at the fair.

Smiling to each other over some joke or other, we rounded the corner of a hot-dog stand, and I walked smack into another beautiful woman, bumping her slightly. Beginning to offer an apology, I stopped in mid-sentence. Monique and I gaped at each other in wide-eyed surprise. There was a moment or two of stunned silence, and then I heard Liz squeal with excitement.

"Doctor Davidson, what a wonderful surprise. How nice to see you again!" she cried enthusiastically.

We were standing face to face with Myles and Monique.

Liz stepped forward, took Myles by the hand, raised herself on her tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek. I gave Monique the briefest wink, which caused her to smile slightly, and we both turned toward the other couple. I stuck out my hand and shook Myles' hand warmly.

"It is nice to see you again," I repeated, "especially on such a beautiful day."

"Good to see you both again," he stammered, obviously a bit shaken. "Allow me to introduce my wife, Monique."

Monique and I shook hands very formally, saying "How do you do" while trying to keep our faces straight. There were a few minutes of small talk, mainly between Liz and Myles, while Monique and I gave each other short, sideways glances and smiles. I smelled the faint fragrance of lilacs.

Myles was clearly relieved that our sudden meeting had gone without incident, and he and Liz were chatting cheerfully. Liz suddenly beamed and turned toward the three of us.

"I have an idea," she announced cheerfully. "Why don't we spend the day at the fair together?"

We all looked at each other, nodding wordlessly, and Liz clapped her hands in delight.

"Wonderful," she exclaimed with a whoop. "This will be so much fun". With that, she slipped her arm around Myles' arm and began to lead him away. She turned back to where Monique and I were still standing and called over her shoulder.

"I hope you don't mind if I borrow your handsome husband for a while, Monique. In return, you may borrow Alex for as long as you want. He's quite handsome too."

Monique smiled and nodded her agreement to Liz, then slipped her arm around mine.

"Well, my darling," she whispered quietly, "Isn't life full of surprises? Not only do I get to walk arm-in-arm with my lover, but I do so with the approval and encouragement of his wife. How perfect." And she gripped my arm tightly.

Monique looked at the backs of the couple walking ahead.

"You have been keeping secrets from me, lover." She teased. "You told me that Liz was beautiful, which she most certainly is, but you never mentioned that she is also so sexy."

"No more sexy than you are, sweetie." Monique was equally stunning in a sleeveless white blouse and navy blue shorts. The shorts were not quite as daring as Liz's, but nevertheless eye-catching. And she was bra-less under the blouse, with the slightest hint of nipples showing through the thin material.

"I suspect that this will turn out to be a very interesting day, lover," continued Monique. "Your Liz seems determined to seduce my husband, and that means I get to seduce you. I promise I will be gentle," she finished with a teasing, tinkling laugh.

Walking with Alex, Monique kept her eyes Liz. My god, she's an appealing girl, thought Monique. She reminds me of Annette. Annette, the best, most wonderful friend she had ever had. She had not seen Annette since boarding school, many, many years ago. Annette had created special, wonderful feelings in Monique, feelings that she hadn't felt at any other time.

At no other time until now!

Monique was delighted beyond words that she had bumped into Alex today. She was also unexpectedly delighted that she had met Liz. An interesting day, she had said to Alex. Yes, interesting indeed.

The four people flirted more and more openly as the day wore on. Myles was completely enamored with the youthful Liz, and began to return her hugs and kisses without regard to whether they were being watched by Alex and Monique. For her part, Monique took every opportunity to kiss and caress her lover, and gave Alex plenty of opportunity to caress her in return.

I knew of Liz's fascination with Myles, so I had no doubt in my mind that Liz wanted to fuck Myles before the day was over. Strangely, it did not bother me … I knew that I would get the stunning Monique to open her legs for me, something that I would never tire of.

I could sense Monique's joy at being with me in the open, with nothing to hide from our spouses. But I also detected Monique's interest in Liz, despite Liz being about 10 years younger than Monique. Finally, after Monique remarked yet again at how pretty Liz was, I had to ask.

"Why the big interest in Liz, sweetie? You've been commenting on her all day."

"I told you, she is beautiful and sexy," replied Monique quietly. "I think she is someone with whom I could be friends. Also, she reminds me of a friend I had many years ago."

"OK, Honey, but I just have to ask. Are you bi?"

"Bye?" asked Monique, a puzzled expression on her face.

"Bisexual. A person who enjoys sex with men and women." I explained.

"Ohhhh La La!!" cried Monique, faking false shock and modesty. "I have never heard of such a thing," giving a hearty laugh.

"I'm serious, Monique. Are you bisexual?"

"I think the more accurate word is 'bi-curious'. I have never fucked a woman". Monique knew that what she said was technically true. The youthful fumbling that had sent both her and Annette into girlish raptures was definitely not fucking.

"Well, you know what they say," I responded. "'Curiosity killed the cat!'"

"The cat, perhaps, lover," she smiled seductively, "but not the pussy!"

I just shook my head and gave her a smile and an affectionate kiss. However, I realized that Monique had developed some ambitions as far as Liz was concerned. This day just keeps on getting weirder, I thought to myself.

As if to make a point with Alex, Monique dropped his hand, walked over to where Liz was standing and put an affectionate arm around her waist. The older woman stroked Liz's bare waist gently, then took Liz's hand in her own.

"I have taken your lovely husband away from you all day. Now I think I should spend time with you," purred Monique. "Let us walk together for a little while." She looked over her shoulder and blew the two watching men a kiss, and the women walked off, hand in hand.

The men watched them in silence. The women made a stunning duo, with their tight, round asses swaying slightly as they walked.

"They're quite a pair, aren't they?" asked Myles. "I've never seen two more attractive women in my life. We're a couple of very lucky guys."

"Do you want to fuck my wife?" I asked bluntly, ignoring his comments.

"Probably as much as you want to fuck mine," he responded without hesitation.

"Why don't we let the women decide?"

"Fair enough," he replied. "Come to our house for dinner tonight, and we'll let the universe unfold as it should."

I nodded my agreement, and looked toward the two women, still walking hand in hand. They were whispering to each other like conspirators, giggling furiously every now and then. I wondered if they were having the same discussion that Myles and I had just had.

We arranged to meet at the Davidson's house in an hour, and Liz and I drove home to shower and change. Liz was the most animated I had seen her in a long time.

"Those two are fabulous," she bubbled enthusiastically. "He's a sexy hunk and Monique is really something else. I bet she has to beat men off with a stick. She's the most beautiful woman I've ever met."

I agreed with everything she said, without making many comments in return. She was toweling herself dry after coming out of the shower, a vision of naked beauty that made my heart pound, when she spoke to me quietly.

"Alex, I want to ask you something, and I don't want you to take it the wrong way," she began. OK, I shrugged. "Would you be mad if Myles tries to get me into bed?" She waited for me to explode.

My reply was calm. "I wouldn't be mad Honey, because I know you're old enough and smart enough to handle that situation. But just for the record, what would YOU do if he tried to get you into bed? But before you answer, I want you to know that I'll support whatever decision you make."

"Oh Alex, you're such a wonderful husband." She then went on to explain that she had been fantasizing about Myles since the doctor's house call, and now she felt she had to fuck him to get the fantasy out of her system. It was all stuff I had figured out for myself. I was neither surprised nor hurt by her admission.

We agreed to enjoy the evening with the Davidson's, and just go with the flow.

"I'm only worried about one thing," said Liz. "Myles and I might finish up in bed, but I can't imagine that Monique will go with you. She seems like too much of a lady to fuck a man she has just met, even a great-looking guy like you."

I told her not to worry about me, and to just go ahead and scratch her own itch. I didn't tell her that Monique had invited me into her bed within an hour of us first meeting, and that we had fucked like rabbits for the rest of the afternoon. That would always remain a secret between Monique and I.

"Whatever happens," were Liz's last word on the subject, "I want us all to stay in the same room, so that nothing can get out of hand."

We arrived at the Davidson's home on time. Both women had changed into light summer dresses and were stunning. Dinner was pleasant, the wine flowed, and the atmosphere was charged with sexuality. I wondered who would make the first move. After dinner, Monique put on some slow-dancing music, and we swayed slowly together, me with Monique, Liz with Myles. I could see that Myles was letting his hands roam freely over my wife's body, and she was enjoying his touch.

Liz lifted her head off Myles' shoulder and called over to Monique.

"Monique, is the husband swap we arranged this afternoon still in effect?"

Monique looked into my eyes and held my gaze as she responded to the question. "Of course it is, cherie," she said quietly, but loud enough for everyone to hear. "And it will stay in effect until I have had your husband's cock inside me."

I felt my cock twitch at these words, spoken so determinedly. Liz and Myles gaped at Monique is if they couldn't believe their ears. Then Liz broke into a broad grin.

"Excellent!" she replied enthusiastically, then clamped her mouth onto Myles' mouth and pushed her tongue in as deeply as possible. Myles immediately put his hand under the hem of her short dress and ran it up her thigh. Liz spread her legs apart, giving him easy access to her crotch, her panties already damp with desire.

Monique gave me a hard kiss on the mouth and said, "It looks like the party has begun, darling." She pulled her dress over her head in one easy motion and tossed it aside, leaving her standing in the middle of the room in nothing but very small panties. Although I had seen her like this on many occasions, her beauty never failed to take my breath away. I tore off my own clothes as quickly as possible, as Monique slid her panties down over her hips, and stepped out of them. She sank to the floor, holding out a hand for me to join her. My cock was standing stiff and erect as I dropped to the floor beside her.

I glanced quickly over at the other couple, not six feet away. Myles already had Liz stripped and spread out on the soft carpet. Her eyes were closed, and she had an expression of pure bliss on her face. As I watched, her back arched slightly as Myles fastened his mouth on one of her nipples. I turned my attention back to Monique, who had closed her eyes, and opened her legs wide. I let my mouth trace a path down her well-toned body, and reached the thick tuft of jet-black hair at her mound. As always, she smelled wonderfully of soap and lilacs. I parted the lips of her pussy with the fingers of my left hand, and took her erect clit into my mouth, sucking hard. She gasped aloud, pushed her hips upward, and used both hands to pull my face harder against her pussy. I fastened my mouth over her entire pussy, tasting the pleasant muskiness that was peculiarly Monique. I slipped two fingers of my right hand into her moist cunt, and she groaned again. Her hips thrust back, faster and faster, keeping time with my thrusting fingers, and an orgasm quickly broke over her like ocean waves. As her thrusts slowed down, I traced my mouth on a reverse course back up the length of her body, until I was lying fully on top of her.

"Put your cock in me, darling," she hissed and I guided my cock to the entrance of her cunt. As soon as she felt the tip of my cock against her, she pushed her hips up hard, and my cock slid easily into her moist warmth. The muscles of her cunt gripped my cock hard and after only a few deep pushes I exploded into her, my hot cum squirting into her body.

As Monique and I paused to catch our breaths, we looked at the other couple. Myles had Liz's legs over his shoulders, tilting her hips and ass upward, well off the floor. I could clearly see his thick shaft, glistening with moisture, as he drove it repeatedly into her willing cunt. Both were grunting rhythmically at the sheer brute force of his thrusts. The expression on my face's face was one of sheer ecstasy. Monique gazed in fascination at the expression of rapture on the beautiful young blond, and she felt her own cunt muscles twitch in arousal. She thought again of Annette.

Monique put her hands on my shoulders, pushing me gently onto my back. She pushed my knees apart, then knelt between my spread legs. She took my cock in one hand, pushing her hair back from her face with the other. She looked briefly at Liz. Myles' head was buried between her thighs, his mouth working furiously. Monique's cunt twitched again. She looked at me and smiled.

"Time for you to take a rest, darling, and let me do the work for a while."

She lowered her head and I saw her lips open as she drew my cock into the wet softness of her mouth. For several minutes, she licked and sucked and stroked my sagging cock until it finally regained its stiffness. Satisfied with her work, she slipped her mouth off my cock and swung her hips over my body. With a contented sigh, she lowered herself slowly onto my shaft, impaling herself on me, until my cock was completely buried inside her cunt. As I stroked her incredibly smooth thighs, and rubbed my thumb on her exposed clit, she began to ride me, her body rising and falling. She threw her head back and closed her eyes in joy, her hands tugging at her nipples until they were as stiff as bullets. Her stamina was awesome, as she continued to ride me as the minutes ticked by. I felt her cunt tighten repeatedly as she experienced an ongoing series of minor orgasms. I could feel my own orgasm build up, and I slipped my hands under her ass, cupping her beautiful cheeks, and helping her to rise and fall faster. She felt me coming and pushed her hips down hard, grinding and twisting herself onto me, gasping with pleasure as another load of my cum sprayed the walls of her cunt.

Myles and Liz were lying on their sides in a comfortable 69 position, their legs wide open, each of their heads busy in the crotch of the other.

"That looks like fun," whispered Monique, and she turned herself around so that she was facing my feet. I was still lying on my back. She leaned forward to take my cock into her mouth once more, and pushed her lower body back to wards my face. Her gorgeous ass, her dripping cunt, and her tight dimple of a butt-hole were right in front of my face. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her back the final few inches, so that all of her was within reach of my mouth. My mouth went to work on her dripping cunt, letting me taste the mixture of her juices as well as my own. I ran my tongue up between her cheeks, and I pushed it against the tight little hole. I felt her body tremble, and she sucked furiously on my cock. We stayed that way for a long time, my tongue working on her two most intimate places, while she trembled through several more orgasms. Finally, I came again too, and she swallowed my cum without losing a drop.

The sight and sounds of other lovers in the same room gave everyone added sexual stimulation. They found the energy to keep going when otherwise they would have had to stop. So Monique was not surprised when she felt Alex's strong hands moving her body into a new position. She knew from experience what he wanted and quickly positioned herself on her knees, legs wide apart, her head and shoulders resting on the carpet. The doggy position was his favourite, and he had made it hers too. She sighed with contentment as she felt Alex enter her, penetrating her deeply, and began to move her hips in time with his thrusts. They would both be a long time in coming, but she felt his soft hands caress her buttocks lovingly, as his hardness slid in and out of her moist cunt. He felt wonderful.

jamboman
jamboman
151 Followers
12