Doctor's Unique Physical Exam

Story Info
The best treatment I have ever gotten from a Doctor.
2.8k words
4.1
179.7k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at the clinic for my appointment a little early. I had been having this stomach pain for a few days now and it reached a stage where I decided I had to see the Doctor. Dr. Linda was my family Doctor and I was very comfortable with. Imagine my surprise when I heard that Doctor Linda was no longer on staff at the clinic. I would be seen by another Doctor on duty. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined what would happen to me over the next hour.

I just turned 21 a month ago and had ended my relationship with my boyfriend, not for anything else other than we were always quarrelling with each other. I am a Caucasian, five feet six inches and even older men ogle at my figure whenever they get a chance. I am not like the skinny models walking the runway nor am I the athletic type. I am just your normal looking woman with some meat on her bones and a nice curvy figure and boobs. I am told I have the features of the famous Hollywood actress Sharon Stone which is a great compliment as I think she is one of the most beautiful women, if not the most beautiful woman in the world.

I was ushered into the examination room and I was nervously sitting waiting for the Doctor thinking what sort of medication she would prescribe. I was hoping it would not involve any injections as I am afraid of needles.

The door opened and the Dr. came in and introduced himself. "Hello, Candice. My name is Dr. Z. You are my last appointment for the day. What brings you in today."

First of all I was surprised it was a man as I had always been seen by a female Doctor. Dr. Z looked to be in his early 50's with salt-n-pepper hair, five foot six inches, glasses, clean shaven. I must say I found him attractive, even though he was old enough to be my father. I had difficulty placing his nationality, but later found out that he was an Anglo-Indian from India.

"Oh...hello Dr. I have been having this stomach ache for the last few days. I thought it was probably something I ate and the pain would subside once the food passed out, but since it is persisting I thought I would have it checked out."

"So let's see now. When did you have your last period and is it regular," Dr. Z asked.

"My last period ended just a week ago and yes I am regular," I replied.

"That's perfect," said Dr. Z. "From your file I see that you don't have any other medical issues in the past, so what I would like to do is a full physical examination to get to the bottom of this issue. You may be wondering why I would want to do a full physical and it is because sometimes the causes are not as straight forward as they might seem."

That seemed odd to me but then he is the Dr. and he should know best. So I said "sure."

"I am also going to use some unique techniques during the examination. I have developed these techniques myself and would like to use them on you today. I will ask your permission when the time comes and then you can decide." said Dr. Z.

"Please take off all your clothes and put this on. I will be back in a couple of minutes if you feel embarrassed to undress in front of me."

The Dr. was going to examine me, so what was there to be embarrassed to undress in front of him. "No, Dr. its okay, you can stay if you like."

I began to unbutton my shirt noticing that even though Dr. Z was getting ready for the examination by washing his hands, he was watching me undress out of the corner of his eye. My shirt was off exposing my pink bra. I unhooked the bra and slowly slid the straps of my shoulders and removed the cups exposing my 38D breasts. I then stood up and unzipped my jeans. My jeans were tight and figure hugging and I had trouble getting out of them. I turned away from the Dr. and began to jiggle my butt as I tried to pull them down.

Suddenly I heard a voice, "Do you need some help with that." It was the Dr. and he had been watching me struggle with my jeans.

"Yes, please," I said. With my butt facing the Dr., he held on to the top of my jeans and began pushing it down while I wiggled my but side to side. Once my jeans were at my feet the Dr. asked me to sit on the examination table and he lifted my legs so that they were pointing at the ceiling. He then began to slip off the jeans.

"Here, let me help you with your panties as well," Dr. Z said and with that he reached forward and as I lifted my butt a little he slipped off my pink laced panties and put them aside.

I could see that Dr. Z was enjoying what he saw for I noticed a big bulge in his pants and I caught him adjusting his erection. There was a twinkle in his eye.

"I see that unlike most young women these days you do not shave. I like the trimmed natural look with hair as opposed to the creepy clean shaven look of an underage person. Let's begin the examination. Sit back and relax".

He began by asking me to open my mouth wide and with his flash light looked down my throat. He then examined my eyes by pulling down my eyelids, and then proceeded to examine my ears. He also examined under my jaw bone and neck by feeling with his hands.

"Everything looks good," he said. Then he made me lift up my arms and began feeling under my arms, first the left armpit and then the right. "Now let's examine your breasts. I must compliment you on your breasts, they look beautiful."

I realised that he was not wearing any gloves, so I asked, "Dr. don't you think you should be wearing gloves."

He said, "I don't wear gloves while examining as it gives me a better feel to see if anything is wrong, but don't worry my hands are clean."

He began to massage my breasts in rhythmic fashion. I began to get aroused and I could feel this rush of excitement through my veins. He kept massaging my breasts for about a minute and I found myself suddenly leaning back with my eyes closed and my breasts now protruding forward. Suddenly I could feel that my nipples had grown in size and he had my big nipples between his finger and thumb and was squeezing them. The sensation was amazing and I could not help but gasp. Again this went on for a minute.

"Now Candice, I would like to use one of my techniques to ensure that your breasts are okay. Do I have your permission to proceed?"

I was so excited that I just nodded my head in agreement. The next thing I realised was that the Dr. was sucking on one nipple while squeezing the other. I could not help but begin to moan softly. The feeling was divine, sucking and biting one nipple while squeezing the other at the same time. Then he began to alternate, rolling his tongue around my areola a few times and then flicking my nipple up and down with the tip of his tongue. All this while squeezing and massaging my other breast. I began to arch forward thrusting my breasts forward.

Now the Dr. switched breasts and the excitement continued and I began to moan louder and breathe heavier. I could feel an orgasm coming. I just let myself go and began to moan louder and louder while the Dr. was sucking, flicking, massaging, squeezing all at the same time.

When the Dr. realised I had come, he detached himself from my breasts and asked me, "So Linda, how do you feel."

I said, "That was amazing, I have never felt an orgasm with my breasts before."

"That's great, I am happy to announce that your breasts are in perfect order."

"Now I would like you to lean back and lift up your legs for me. I will begin by examining your anus first."

Even though I was somewhat nervous, I was also excited having witnessed the Dr.'s unique method. He proceeded to put on a glove and then applied some lotion on his hands. He then inserted his index finger into my butt-hole all the way in. It was a strange feeling, it hurt a bit at first but after his finger was all the way in and he began feeling inside me it felt quite nice. I began to think that what my friends had said might indeed be true. They had told me that it is quite enjoyable getting fucked in the butt.

"Everything looks good inside your anus," Dr. Z said taking off his gloves. Now let's take a look at your vagina. He began by opening up my labium majora and rubbing his fingers up and down. "I am just looking for any irregularities," he said. Peering forward my excitement grew as I saw him holding my pussy lips open with his fingers.

"Everything looks great, nice and pink and juicy." I was so excited that of course I was juicy. He began to rub my pussy lips up and down. I let out a squeal of delight. He looked up and smiled. Then he grabbed my clitoris between his finger and thumb and began to squeeze. Switching to rubbing my clit up and down, I began to moan.

Suddenly with one smooth stroke he had his index finger inside me and with the finger deep inside he began to curl his finger tip rubbing me on the inside. "I am searching for your g-spot. At this point Candice I want you to let yourself go and express yourself so that I know if I have found it," the Dr. said. I began to feel sensations I have never felt before. The Dr. now inserted a second finger inside me. Just as I was writhing in excitement the Dr. said, "I think I have found it, the spongy tissue that is your g-spot."

"I am now going to use another of my unique techniques Candice. Shall I proceed?"

"Oh, please go ahead Dr."

Little did he know that I would have killed him if he stopped. Before I could wink, the Dr. had his mouth on my pussy and he was licking me with the tip of his tongue with long strokes all the while his finger was deep inside caressing my g-spot. Omg, I was going out of my mind. He kept this up for a few minutes while his other hand came up and grabbed a hold of my breast squeezing it hard. Suddenly I felt him begin to flick my clit with his tongue. His tongue was so quick like a snakes tongue. Soon he began to suck on my clit. I just could not help myself, my hands moved forward and I caught hold of his head and pressed him harder into my pussy. He began to suck harder, caress my g-spot with his fingers deep inside me and massage my breast all at the same time.

I began to scream with pleasure, louder and louder. "Oh, Dr. Dr. Dr. Drrrrrrrrr...I'm coming." I could feel him slowing down to make me last longer, but I would have none of it. "Don't stop now Dr. please, please, Dr. suck me harder." And he did until I suddenly felt the rush of blood to my head and with one last gasp I cried out "Enough, enough, enouggggh," and I kind of collapsed. I had come for the second time on his examination table. I looked down to see the Dr. removing his lips from my pussy with a smile on his face.

"Your pussy is fine. So, tell me now, do you still have the stomach pain."

"No Dr. it's gone completely," I said.

"What I want to do now is to use my last technique so that you will not get any such pains in the future. Shall I proceed?"

I was intrigued to see what else the good Dr. had in store.

"Absolutely, go ahead Dr."

With one swift motion he unzipped his pants and took out his magnificent chocoloate coloured erect cock. Oh, it was a beautiful cut cock, magnificent at attention, some six inches in length and nice and thick. He quickly put it to my pussy lips rubbing the head up and down to get it moist. He then began to penetrate me, I could feel the thickness, first one inch and he took it out, the next time two inches inside.

"Wow, Candice you are nice and tight," he said.

Within a minute he had his entire cock inside me and he began to fuck me.

Although he had enjoyed using the other techniques on me, I could tell that his last technique was the most enjoyable for him and I wanted him to enjoy my body. His eyes switched from being closed to open to closed to open. He was fucking me and looking at my face with a grimace and a smile on his face at the same time. He began to fuck me harder holding on to my curvy waist. Leaning forward I began to rub his hairy chest and watch his shaft going in and out of my pussy glistening in the light with my juices. He kept up a perfect rhythm and I began to feel the excitement again.

I was thinking to myself, I can't be having a third orgasm on the good Dr.'s table. But I was and as he kept up his perfectly timed fucking I could feel my vaginal muscles contracting feeling his cock inside me.

"Fuck me harder Dr. please fuck me harder."

And with that he began pounding me hard and the examination table began to bang into the wall. I don't know how long the Dr. fucked me but it must have been about five minutes before I began to feel the orgasm coming again. Just about this time I felt the Dr. increasing the speed of his thrusts. The good Dr. was coming and so was I. As I began my final scream I felt the Dr. seize up and as my scream died down he began to unload his cum deep inside me. I could feel his warm cum inside of me. He must have had a lot of cum for when I looked up his eyes were closed and he was holding on to my waist tight and I could feel the twitching of his cock inside me. The twitching went on for a couple of minutes during which time the Dr. held me tight so that his cock was deep inside me. I doubt if even a bulldozer would have been able to extricate him from me at that moment. We had both cum together and it was the most amazing experience.

Finally after what appeared an eternity, he began to relax and extract himself from me. As he took his cock out, he lifted up my butt to ensure that the cum stayed inside of me. I could feel a little drip, which was wiped up by the Dr. and he quickly placed a plug in my vagina to hold all the cum in.

"Candice, this medication I have deposited inside your vagina, you will not get anywhere else. Let it be inside you for a day and then remove the plug. And don't worry you will not get pregnant as you just had your period a week ago."

"Candice, I now declare you fully fit and well. All the vital parts of your body are functioning as they should. And your stomach pain, has it disappeared?"

"Oh, yes Dr. it's gone and I have to thank you and your unique methods for that."

In parting I promised the good Dr. to visit him at least once a month for his unique treatment.

As I was leaving the clinic I had this amazing feeling all over my body. I could feel the Dr's. warm sperm (medicine as he called it) inside me and I just could not wait for my next session with Dr. Z. I also promised to recommend him to my girlfriends.