Does "Church Lady" Find Herself? Ch. 03-04

Story Info
1 Stressed & 1 Former Church Lady.
1.2k words
4.09
6.5k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: A Call During Sunday Lunch

Note to Reader: Thanks for being with us! Sharing story pretty much as it happened – helpful to read earlier chapters first. Appreciative of your vote and feedback!

Her son, home from college got up to take the call in the kitchen. Son, please tell the caller that we are finishing our family lunch with our guests from church.

He stepped back into the dining room. Mom it's a man you saw three weeks ago during a Home Visitation. When I gave him your message, he said the only time he will be available for you to return his call, is in two weeks at this same time.

She manages to croak out, thank you Son. The husbands have already resumed their inane argument about this afternoon's game. Now her inner world is really spinning off of its axis again. Faking calmness just isn't working.

Missing the chance to respond to him is excruciating! Not to mention, waiting the two more weeks he has instructed me to. I should have, talked to him while I had the opportunity.

Plus, now I have to take the next step - that I'm not sure I have the strength for.

Ignoring the look-through-you glare from her Home Visitation partner is impossible, too! The woman is so angry that both are afraid to say anything!

What that twisted, hypocritical slut was saying before he called her, damn sure doesn't matter to me now! I just knew, that bitch was leaving him her number! Plus, she lied about it when I confronted her in the car.

After a couple of minutes of deafening silence between the women, she tells her husband, get up - we need to go.

Chapter 4: Reflections of A FORMER Church Lady

Master and His Little One are so connected and have assimilated basic principles of the lifestyle so well, that they usually, live at a level "above the formalities". NOT always, mind you!

Early mornings are a favorite time to enjoy each other and savor the moment of intense closeness. Sir, I've been reflecting for my Your Life Story Writing Course. This assignment is to vividly describe what I consider to be true crossroads where my life dramatically changed.

It will be a wonderful joy to share my reflections with You!

Will be a great gift to me and to our love that we nurture! You are My Beloved, Little One, said with such tenderness and gratefulness! I'm telling God and you, Little One, I've "won the lottery!"

Sir, I am beginning this with how we first met, some years ago (smiling).

My older Sister had just met the new representative with a firm she already had accounts with. They reviewed her goals, etc and talked about how well her accounts were serving her now and into the future she desired.

She called to recommend that I contact him (even though I was living about seven hours away at the time).

I know he has lots of clients but I'm telling you, he was so focused on finding out what I want and how he can help me that I feel like I am his only client! It will be good for you to call him.

I couldn't have had a clue, HOW good it would be!

She was so enthused for my well-being, that I called him the very next day! His warmth, professional knowledge and skills won me over! I've dealt with lots of people in my life. His ability "to connect" with people, still amazes me!

I would have answered any question and revealed whatever information he asked me for. I trusted him completely to help me with that area of my life.

We met at his office the next Saturday morning. As we reviewed the recommendations he made, his reasons for each one and the results we could reasonably expect, I became even more convinced, that I should follow his professional lead. We signed off on the necessary applications and documents and agreed to meet again in two weeks.

Two long, very long weeks for me! I had been divorced about three years and was making real headway in finding the REAL ME! The me that had been hidden nearly all of my life, including a 30 year marriage because I was consumed with "playing roles".

I know now, the roles taken together, are the essence of what we call "a plain vanilla" life. I can laugh about that label now – but living it was tragic for me!

I'm very compassionate to those still trapped living that way!

I began to fantasize about additional possibilities for us. The sheer confidence and strength he carries himself with is more than enough to shelter you too! When he is focused on you, you "know" that you are safe and definitely in good hands!

This man had to have been born an alpha! That's just who he is! There's no role playing there!

Oh my, being in his hands became a fire burning within me! I visualized and felt some really wild, "what ifs" during those two weeks! What if, this gorgeous alpha will be dominant to my submissive? A million "what ifs" - makes a woman, get all wet!

Quickly into second meeting – Girl (to self), you're winning the lottery! Energy between us is super-hot! I could just "eat him ALL up"! Plus, this attraction is sure feeling like a two-way street to me!

He is so professional that he makes it "business first"! Hey, whatever he wants to make it – I'm not leaving!

FINALLY he says, we've covered what we need to. Let's take a short stretch. I'm thinking to myself, our bladders are full. We need to transition to the next step, we both "know" is about to happen! Crossing my fingers and everything else I can cross, too!

When we're back in his office, he simply says, put your materials on the desk. Your glasses too. He stands up, takes my hand and helps me up. He sits on the corner of his desk and guides me to him until I am standing between his legs. From our eyes to our genitals, the contact couldn't be any closer!

Then, I feel those strong hands I've been lusting for! He's holding my face so tenderly and at the same time with such intensity, that the rest of the world disappears.

He runs his tongue over my lips for so long I am about to break-down and beg for more.

He pulls his face back a few inches and looks deep into my eyes. He gently uses his thumb to push up the center of my upper lip. Right there inside your lip is a nerve that connects straight to your pussy. I'm going to lick that spot until you show me you're feeling it.

Damn if he isn't right about that connection! I show him the effects by sucking and making love to his tongue like there is no tomorrow!

Hey, with that much heat, there's only the moment! Right?

I'm missing his hands controlling my face – then he grabs me by the ass. Makes me wish he had enough hands for every spot, all at the same time! Hey, I'm not griping - the man does more with two hands than anybody I've known.

Next weekend, you're coming back. Starting on Friday night, we're going to "consummate" properly! All weekend!

Damn if he wasn't right about that, too! I came and came and came – until I stayed!

Next chapter 5: Bewildered Church Lady Searches for Herself