Does He Really Want That? Ch. 03

Story Info
Melissa steps out and tells Steve all about it.
4.4k words
4.56
137.2k
74
9

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,994 Followers

Letter from the author: This story is about Female domination, humiliation and cuckolding. The main character has a small cock and therefore feels inferior. If this is not your cup of tea, please go read something else. For those who do enjoy that, please read on. Thanks to all those who commented on the last two chapters. Feel free to e-mail me feedback as well. It is how I know what the readers like and dislike.

Goamz86

Melissa woke up the next morning feeling very good about her situation. She had always felt a bit in control of things before, but now she had total control. Steve was willing to surrender totally to her and she would be able to do as she wished, including fucking other men with his approval. She got the children off to school and began to prepare for her day. As she showered, she began to dream of all the possibilities. Her pussy began to tingle and her nipples became stiff. She grabbed the soap and lathered her breasts. Then she teased her nipples. She pinched them and a chill shot straight to her pussy. She grabbed the shower head and rinsed off her body. The water pelted her body and stimulated it more. She sat on the bench in the shower and pointed the spray at her pussy. The sensation was amazing. She had really not masturbated a lot in the past, and especially not in the shower. However, all these thoughts running through her head had lowered her inhibitions. The jet pulsated on her clit and she slid three fingers deep in her pussy. The feelings were fantastic. She began to moan out loud. She heard herself and it made her even hotter. She finger fucked her pussy harder.

"Yes, yes." She moaned.

She couldn't believe how much she had changed so quickly.

"Fuck me." She squealed as she dreamt of Petros taking her.

She stood up and bent over. She again pointed the spray between her legs. Her massive tits dangled below her and she reached back to slide two fingers into her ass.

"Fuck yea." She moaned as the fingers penetrated her tight hole.

Immediately she began to fuck her ass hard with her digits.

"Fuck my ass." she screamed, imagining it was Petros' cock in her ass. She was now rocking her hips against her hand. Her tits swayed back and forth. She could feel their heaviness, and she wished she could play with them too. Her hand was a blur now as it violated her ass.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she screamed as her climax overtook her. She almost collapsed as her knees weakened from the orgasm. She pulled her hand from her ass and slowly stroked her dripping pussy as she recovered. She finished her shower and delighted in her new found sexuality.

Steve spent his morning in a sexual fog. He had had a wonderful birthday the day before, as was evident from his aching testicles. Conversely, he was very conflicted. He had never been so thoroughly satisfied in his life. On the other hand, he was not sure he could live with the arrangements he had made with Melissa. Yes, the cuckolding was a fantasy that turned him on when he read and wrote about it, but he was not sure he could really handle it. Could he really sit back and allow his wife to fuck someone else? Could he totally surrender to her and be dominated like that? He wrestled with it in his mind all morning. He could not concentrate on anything at work, so finally about 10:00 he decided to go home and discuss it with Melissa. He planned to go home and write out all his feelings on paper, as not to leave anything out when they talked about it after she got home from work. Many thoughts ran through his head as he drove home. He had everything formulated in his head as he pulled in the driveway. To his surprise, Melissa was still home. He was not sure he wanted to go in. He wanted all his ducks in a row when he confronted her. He sat in his car for about ten minutes. He was not sure he could stand up to her after his total surrender the night before. Would she respect him? Would she listen to him? Was she really serious the night before, or was she just playing out his fantasy as a birthday present to him? All those answers would be answered the moment he walked in the door. He gathered up his courage and headed in.

"Melissa?" he called out as he entered their home.

"In the bedroom." She answered.

He entered the room and stopped dead in his tracks. Melissa was bending over and stepping into a skirt. She looked very sexy. As she pulled it up he noticed she was wearing thigh high stockings and high spiked heels. As her full round ass disappeared, he noticed she had no panties on. The skirt was barely long enough to cover her stocking tops, and it was so tight, her ass pushed against the fabric as if it would rip it. She turned around and he saw the sexist bra he had ever seen her wear. It was red satin with black lace trim. It had to be two sizes too small, because her tits seemed to be pushing out at every seam and spilling out over the top. His cock jumped in his pants.

"What are you doing home?" she asked.

Suddenly everything he was ready to say escaped him. He stumbled to get something out, but only mumbling escaped his lips.

Melissa ignored him as if it were a rhetorical question anyway.

"Well, since you are home, you can do me a favor." She told him.

"Come over here and get mommy's pussy ready for her client. I have to show him some properties, but I think I am going to fuck him first." She told Steve as a matter of fact.

Steve didn't know what to do. His questions had been answered quite quickly. She was planning on playing this out. He had a decision to make and he had to make it now. Before he could think anymore, Melissa walked to him and lifted her skirt. She placed her hand on Steve's head and pushed him to his knees. It was as if he could not control his motions. His knees melted and he dropped down.

"Now lick mommy's pussy good so my lover can fuck me like a real man should." She told him.

Steve was inches from her smooth pussy. The aroma was intoxicating. He was still a bit overwhelmed with her power when she pushed his face to her crotch and commanded him, "I said eat my pussy." Without hesitation he obeyed. He licked and sucked her clit. He plunged his tongue into her wet hole. Melissa held his head with both hands and smothered his face with her womanhood. Steve wrapped both arms around her legs and devoured her entire sex. The force with which she commanded him was too much. His cock pulsed and he began to move his hips as if he were getting laid. He had been at it for a few minutes and was really enjoying her taste when she pushed him back from her snatch and pulled him to his feet.

"Thank you my good little hubby, I'm sure my client will enjoy your fine work." She quipped. She grabbed his throbbing cock and kissed him full on the lips. "You can have seconds when I get home." She told him as she squeezed his cock, grabbed her blouse from the bed and walked away. "I'll tell you all about it, I promise." She finished dressing as she walked down the hall and disappeared out the door.

Steve just stood there dumbfounded. His mind was racing. What the hell just happened? Where the hell was she going? His mind began to imagine his wife fucking another man. He was sick to his stomach. He couldn't do this. He called Melissa's cell phone. No answer. He called again. No answer. He called again, and again. His forth attempt went straight to voice mail. Dejected he collapsed on the bed. He knew his marriage was over. He lay there for about an hour planning his next move. All that worry exhausted him, and he soon dosed off. He was awoken about an hour after that when he heard Melissa's voice.

"Hubby? Wake up. Mommy is home and her pussy needs some attention."

Steve tried to shake off his slumber. As he opened his eyes he saw Melissa standing over him. She had removed her skirt and blouse and looked as she had earlier when he had arrived home from work. She was rubbing her pussy with one hand and massaging one of her breasts with the other. This sight was too much for Steve. He couldn't believe how sexy she looked. His mind raced and his cock instantly got hard. Then he remembered earlier. Had she really gone out to get laid? He had to stop this now.

"Melissa," he began. "We need to talk. I can't do this."

Melissa ignored him. "Come lick mommy's pussy clean." She teased. "I want your wonderful tongue all over my used pussy."

"Her used pussy?" He thought to himself. She had gone to get laid. His heart sank. He was not ready for this. He wanted to get up and stop this now. Before he could gather his courage, Melissa pulled her finger from her sloppy gash and licked it clean.

"Mmmmmm, Mommy's pussy tastes wonderful. Come give it a try." Melissa teased.

Hearing his wife talk like that was making him so hot. His head told him to stop this right now, but his cock was in charge. He watched as his wife played with herself and talk to him like a dirty slut, and all he wanted to do was obey. He stared at her as she continued.

"Come clean my pussy baby, and mommy will tell you all about how good she got fucked."

Steve moved as if someone else was in charge of his body. Something, not someone was in charge of his body, his cock. His mind kept telling him to stop this now, but his cock wouldn't let him. His wife was being so nasty, it just mesmerized him. As he got off the bed and knelt in front of Melissa, she just kept going.

"That's it, that's a good little hubby. Come lick mommy's pussy. You know you want to. Come worship my beautiful cunt, make me cum."

Steve sunk to his knees and began to do just that. He lathered her pussy with his tongue. The taste of male cum confirmed his fears. She had been fucked by someone. His mind again told him to stop, but Melissa's commentary made his cock overrule it.

"Can you taste it? Can you taste my lover's cum my obedient hubby?" She asked.

"He was sooooooooo good." She continued. His cock is much bigger than yours. I almost gagged when I sucked it. I stroked it and sucked it and swallowed his thick tasty cum." She told him as she fucked his face with her flowing pussy. "Then Petros, that's his name, bent me over the kitchen counter of the property we were looking at and fucked me like a two bit whore. His cock was magnificent. I was screaming for more the whole time. He made me cum three times before he filled my satisfied cunt with his cum."

Steve listened and serviced her cunt the whole time, his cock getting harder as she continued. Steve got a sense of accomplishment when Melissa began to shake and scream from an orgasm.

"Oh my! Yes!" she screamed. "I'm cumming." She ground her crotch roughly into his face as she came all over it. When she got done she pulled him to his feet. "Good job my little hubby. You deserve a reward. She bent over the bed and looked over her shoulder at him. "You can use my pussy to make your little cock cum, but you may not cum inside. Your cock is no longer worthy of cumming inside my beautiful pussy. When you are ready, pull out and cum all over my ass.

Steve pulled his pants down and pushed his cock into Melissa's pussy. Steve didn't even notice how loose it was. He was so turned on by Melissa that even as it flopped around inside her stretched, used pussy, it felt wonderful. Melissa could hardly feel his cock and took a "ho hum" attitude as he pumped her pussy furiously. She even grabbed a magazine that was sitting on the night stand and began to shuffle though it as if nothing was happening. It was not long before Steve pulled his cock from her and sprayed his cum all over her back side.

When Melissa felt that she turned and said, "Wow baby, you shot a lot of cum that time. I guess you are turned on by hearing about me getting fucked by another man."

She was right. Steve had been totally turned on listening to her. He finished his orgasm and walked toward the bathroom.

"Uh huh! Excuse me" Melissa said, getting Steve's attention. "You have a mess to clean up Hubby."

Without protest, Steve walked back behind her and began licking his cum from her body. Melissa took this opportunity to humiliate him a bit more.

"You have such a good tongue baby; I like it when you use it on my body. Too bad your little cock doesn't satisfy my body that well."

Steve finished his job and retired to the restroom to clean up.

*********

A few days later Melissa met with Petros to view a new property. The sexual tension was thick as they toured the home. Melissa was dressed a bit naughtier than before. Every time she saw Petros, she got riskier and riskier with her clothes and behavior. That day she had chosen a skirt that barely covered her full round ass. Her garters were visible below the skirt. Her seamed stockings and high heels screamed, "Come fuck me!" and the low cut blue see through blouse showed off her matching lace bra and left little to the imagination. When they entered the master bedroom, Petros could wait no longer.

"Get over here and suck my cock!" he demanded.

His bluntness was a total turn on. Melissa hurried to her knees and unzipped his pants, releasing his growing cock. She opened her mouth and slid it in. Petros let out a satisfying moan.

"Yea, suck that cock. You know you want it. Look how slutty you dressed for me today." He admonished her. "Get it nice and hard slut so I can fuck you like the tramp you are."

Melissa devoured his cock as his nasty talk aroused her. She slurped and licked it, stroking it with her hand as well. Petros grabbed her head and rocked his hips back and forth fucking her mouth deeply.

"You want my cock in your cunt don't you?" he asked.

Melissa moaned affirmatively, never removing his shaft from her mouth. She slipped her free hand under her skirt and massaged her bare pussy. She diddled her clit then slid two fingers into her dripping hole.

Petros' cock was stiff now and he commanded her to bend over the bed. Melissa knew she should not be doing this in a house she was showing, but the excitement and Petros' demeanor made her so hot, she couldn't think straight. She walked to the bed and pulled her skirt over her big round ass before bending over and resting her elbows on the soft comforter of the bed. Petros placed his cock at the entrance of her pussy.

"You want my cock?" he asked.

"Yes!" She sighed.

"Beg me."

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease." She pleaded.

"Please what?" he asked.

"Please fuck me." She whined.

"You dirty slut. Look at you. Bent over a bed in a house you are showing, dressed like a tramp, begging your client to fuck you. Tell me what a dirty slut you are or I am not going to fuck you."

"I am I am a dirty slut. Please fuck me, I need it, I need your big cock in me now." She told him. The submission was almost as exciting as the domination of her husband. She pushed back against his cock trying to get it inside her.

Pertos grabbed her hips and drove his cock deep inside her swampy cunt.

"Yes!" Melissa cried out.

Petros began to pound her pussy hard and deep, thrusting forward harder each time. Her ass jiggled with every plunge of his cock inside her. Her tits shook under her in her bra and she begged for more.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck me; fuck me like the tramp I am. Fill me with your hard cock." It was not long before she was cumming, screaming an announcement of her arriving climax. Petros drove his cock deep inside her and held it there as she came. Her body convulsed and shook. Her pussy twitched and Petros enjoyed the feel of it around his rock hard cock..

When she was done, Petros ordered her to turn around and kneel in front of him. "Show me your tits." He demanded. Melissa unbuttoned her blouse and removed it and her bra.

"All good sluts like cum all over their tits." He told her as he began to stroke his throbbing member.

"You want my cum all over your tits?" He asked.

Melissa had really never liked her husband to do that, but she wanted nothing more than to see Pertos unload on her creamy white flesh mounds. "Oh yes." She moaned as she placed her hands under her heavy breast and displayed them for him. She tweaked her nipples and watched as Petros approached orgasm.

Petros' pace quickened as he watched Melissa fondle her huge tits and manipulate her rock hard nipples. His hand became a blur, and he grunted as the first rope of white goo escaped his throbbing dick. It landed on her left tit and began to ooze down it. The next jet hit her square in the cheek. She rocked back, but didn't turn away. Rope after rope spilled onto her chest and Melissa just relished the nastiness of it all..

When it was over she wiped the cum from her face and licked it clean from her finger. She rubbed the rest of it all over her tits like it was body lotion. As she did it, a thought crossed her mind. She thought to herself how hot it would make her feeding her cum covered tits to Steve later.

Petros ordered her to clean his cock, and she obeyed. "Next time, I am going to take your ass slut." He told her. "Would you like that?"

"Mmmmmmm yes." Melissa moaned.

Melissa got dressed and they finished the tour of the home. Petros liked this one and told her he wanted to make an offer. They returned to her office and they drew up the paper work. Melissa had a hard time concentrating. She couldn't wait to get home and tell Steve all about her day and feed him her cum covered tits. Besides that, Petros kept rubbing her thigh as he sat next to her at her desk. Her pussy was dripping as he teased it. A few times his hand brushed against her swollen clit and she thought she would cum right there in her office. When the paperwork was done, they got up to leave. Her nipples were rock hard, and her juices were dripping down her leg. She had put on a long coat to cover her attire when they went to the office. She walked him to his car, and as they talked in the parking lot, he reached into her coat and found a nipple. He pinched it aggressively and whispered in her ear, "Your big fat ass is mine slut. I will call you soon, be ready."

Melissa's knees buckled a bit and she had to catch her balance. She was so hot; she couldn't do anything else in the office. She went in and faxed the offer to the other agent and headed home immediately.

When she arrived home, it was almost three. She knew Steve would be home soon. She removed her clothes and lay down on her bed. She started masturbating. She slid her finger between the lips of her sopping pussy. She fondled her tits and could feel the sticky remains of Petros. She fiddled her clit and pinched her nipples. She was fast approaching orgasm when the front door opened.

"Melissa?" Steve called out. It was unusual or her to be home when he got home, but not unheard of.

"In the bed room." She called back as he set his stuff down in the entry.

He walked in the room and froze at the sight in front of him. Melissa's legs were spread wide and she was stroking her clit.

"Come eat mommy's pussy." She told him. "I have quite a story to tell you. Mommy had a good day at work."

Steve immediately slipped into his submissive mind and moved between her legs. He lapped at her pussy like a dog drinking from a bowl. He expected to taste her lover's cum, but to his pleasant surprise, it was pure Melissa. Her sweet nectar filled his mouth and he licked harder. Melissa grabbed the back of his head and pushed him into her juicy snatch.

"Petros fucked me like the tramp I am today and it was gooooooood." She told him.

Steve listened as he pleasured her pussy. Hearing her talk about herself like that was puzzling, but also erotic. I sucked his big hard cock until it was rock hard, then he took me from behind again and fucked my pussy sore until I came all over his big fat cock. Steve's cock was painfully hard in his jeans as he listened to her and service her pussy. He tried to adjust it.

"That makes you hot hearing about me getting a good fucking, doesn't it?" Melissa teased.

goamz86
goamz86
1,994 Followers
12