Does Honesty Pay? The Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We dozed for awhile, oblivious to Tim and Susan in the room with us. After an hour or so I woke Jane with a kiss. I lay back against the headboard while Jane sucked me until I was hard again, each of us sending big smiles to our spouses. Then she mounted me cowgirl style for our final fuck. I loved this—I could caress her breasts and watch them move as she humped and down on me, and both of us could watch our spouses and enjoy their unhappiness. Jane happily blew a few kisses to Tim, and asked him if he thought she looked sexy on top of me like that!

We moved faster and faster together, and after a few more minutes I came wildly into Jane for the third time that afternoon, as she grunted and gasped above me. We collapsed together happily, utterly spent.

A few minutes later we got up to shower. But first I had a few more words for my wife, again drawn from her words to me on the videotape after her final fuck with John:

"Susan, I must admit I enjoyed this. Jane was good, and she gave me great pleasure. But it will not be repeated if you behave. I expect you're nice and wet now, after the shows we have given you. By the way, we are even now, so I will take care of it for you later. Keep it wet for me!"

Then Jane and I disappeared into the bathroom. When we'd showered and dressed, we released our captives. Tim and Jane left without a word, Jane flashing me a final smile as they left the house.

I went back upstairs to see Susan, who was still sitting in the same chair, crying.

"Well, Susan—did you find it exciting? You thought me watching you with those assholes would give me a hard-on, did this make you wet?"

"No," she said tearfully. "It was horrible! I have never felt so rejected, so discarded in my life! And I know I deserved it, Keith."

As for myself, I felt great. Incredibly satisfied, for one thing—a long afternoon with a beautiful and sexy partner will do that. And I also felt as though the slate were wiped clean just a bit. I was still aware of how incredibly thoughtless and stupid Susan had been, but I didn't feel so upset about it.

I pulled Susan into my arms and she wept on my shoulder for a long time, while I just enjoyed the feeling of holding her again. Finally she looked up at me and said, "I know you won't be able to ... love me again for a little while, honey. But could we make dinner, then just go to bed and cuddle? I need you so much right now!"

I agreed, and we walked hand-in-hand down the stairs to the kitchen. As we went, Susan asked me a question.

"There's one thing I guess I don't understand, Keith. How on earth could you and Jane feel so ... I don't know, comfortable together in front of us? I know I ... did it with ... Tim and the others in front of a hidden camera, but I can't imagine doing it with you actually in the room."

I smiled to myself. I had no intention of giving Susan the real answer, which is that Jane and I had planned all along to have a few rehearsals. Well, actually we decided on one rehearsal—but that went so well that we had three more! So if we looked comfortable with each other in bed, it was because we were.

But that was going to stay my secret. If I'd learned anything, it was that total honesty and telling everything sometimes did no good—no good at all.

12