Does It Last Forever?

Story Info
A story of lust.
2.6k words
3.89
8.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onastep
onastep
1 Followers

Roger and Hailey knew each other since they were 17 years old. They never really knew each other, in the true sense of the word. They were always aware of each other. They went their separate paths, but their paths met. Many times. Sometimes against all odds, sometimes quite unplanned. You couldn't say they were in love, but you could say they shared a bond. They took a long while to discover this chemistry. When they finally found it, it was unmistakable. This is the story of Roger and Hailey, what they shared and what they did not.

Let me start from the very beginning.

Roger and Hailey went to the same high school.

Roger was a handsome guy with a smile that skipped many heartbeats. He always seemed to make an attempt to keep a low profile, which was not really possible for someone like him.

Hailey was a book worm with an added dose of shyness. She kept to herself and hoped to pass through the day unnoticed, which was very possible for someone like her.

Roger had the attention of all the girls around. Hailey had the attention of all the professors around.

Roger had a girlfriend, the best looking girl in class. Hailey had a crush on a professor, the crass dude who paid no attention to her. Hailey always thought Roger was good looking, but it did not cross her mind to consider dating him. He was out of her league. They barely ever spoke to each other.

They graduated from school and went to different universities.

Roger had a steady line of girlfriends. His friends wished they were like him. For a hot looking teenager, Roger was a good guy. He was true and honest in his relationships. He knew to not hurt women if he could help it. He knew to say the right thing if it occurred to him. Above all, he knew he could have whoever he wanted. His type of woman was sweet, beautiful and naughty in a non obvious way.

Hailey did not think about dating anyone for the first two years of college. She did not find anyone wanting to, either. But slowly things changed for her. She noticed guys who were just friends, wanting to have something more. Guys had always found it easy to talk to her but this was not the same. Something had changed about her. She grew confident in this knowledge that other guys wanted her. She had multiple boyfriends, some serious, some passing flings. In all this, her shyness never left her. She never let her guard down and was always clear the relationships would end once she left college. Her type of guy was cute; though not particularly handsome, he was flirtatious.

Not once did Roger and Hailey think about each other in the four years of college. This was about to change. A high school re union for their class was announced by the alumni head. It was to take place just after Hailey's graduation week.

Hailey looked forward to the meeting. It brought back memories of his enchanting smile. For Roger, nothing. He was just going to catch up with some people he used to know. Hailey took care to dress well. She was 21 and not very aware of the current trends. But she knew what guys liked about her. She chose a pink lycra T shirt that stuck to her breasts like second skin. She had a curvaceous body. She wished her breasts were bigger, and her butt was smaller. But most guys who knew her, wanted exactly what she had. She matched the t shirt with a pair of dark blue jeans that she was convinced were made just for her.

She told herself it was not for Roger, she only wanted to look good in front of her school friends. They were supposed to meet in a café. Only eight of them had turned up. Hailey tried not to gawk at Roger. He had the same boyish looks that made her want to reach across the table and touch his lips. Later on, when she played the meeting over in her head, she did not remember a single word of what was spoken. Not for the first time, she wished she had the looks to even think of wanting someone like him. She knew she wasn't in love with him, it was only an attraction, but she had noticed something that evening. The more she thought about it, the more certain she was. She had caught Roger stealing glances at her T-shirt. He had a look of surprise mingled with a look of regret. She wished desperately she could ask him what it meant.

Not long after they met, one evening, Roger messaged to ask if she wanted to go on a midnight drive. The strangest thing was that the request did not seem strange at all. She said yes. Roger picked her up. In the middle of the night, in the city of lights, they drove around and spoke easily about their life in general. They exchanged their growing up adventures, the first time they got drunk, the first time they kissed someone, the first time they got laid. Roger pulled over after a while, at a place where night souls usually stopped to catch a bite to eat or to simply sit by the river and smell in the breeze.

They looked at the river and the lights lining the barricade for a while. They were both trying hard to fill the awkward silence. Hailey turned to look at Roger. He was staring intently at the light twinkling on the surface of the water. She looked away with a smile on her face. Roger turned to look at her, in time to see her smile. He leaned towards her instinctively and checked himself just in time. Hailey needed to do something to calm down the rise and fall of her chest. She was sure he could hear her heart thudding. She started talking about the latest movie in town and how much she loved it. Roger said something in return. They weren't listening to each other anymore though. Roger was looking at her lips, seemingly to follow the conversation. Hailey was looking into his eyes, trying to sense what he was thinking. All the while they were talking. There were two conversations in parallel, one with the words they were saying, and one with the words they were trying not to say. Both of them followed both the conversations.

Without warning, Hailey put her hand on Roger's hair and began to run her fingers through them. She continued talking non chalantly. She could see him wanting to give in and close his eyes. Instead, he said 'stop'. Hailey was disappointed, she mouthed a 'why'. Roger said, slowly,

'Because I will not be able to control myself'

'From doing what?'

'This...'

He touched her cheek and pulled her face close to his.

He put his lips on hers, just let them stay there for a while. He waited to see Hailey's reaction. She moved forward and pressed onto his lips.

Roger put his other hand on her waist. She let a moan out. Hailey put her hand on his back, clawed up to his neck and pulled him close. He slid his hand up and touched her breasts lightly. She sighed, looked into his eyes and smiled her seductive smile that left no doubt about how much she wanted him. He suddenly let go of her and said

'I never asked. Are you seeing someone?'

'Yes. And you?'

'Yes.'

They laughed. And got out of the car to try and let the cool breeze calm them down.

Roger dropped her home and just before she went in, pulled her in for a hug and whispered 'I had a great time, see you soon'.

Reeling from the encounter, Hailey walked into her house and found her boyfriend waiting for her. 'Wow, you look nice' Mark said. Without another word, Hailey walked over to him and kissed him on the lips. Deeply and passionately. 'Make love to me' she said. Mark was too happy to oblige. She was wearing a green chiffon dress that fell to just above her knees. Mark pushed her to the wall, and started to lift her dress up. As he moved the breezy cloth up to her waist, he noticed she was wet. Mark knew she was a sensual woman and had sexual needs that were more than a regular woman. And he loved that about her. He went closer to her to take her smell in. She put her hands on his back and pulled him closer. By the time Mark and Hailey were spent, the sun was starting to rise.

Hailey hadn't slept the whole night. She hugged her pillow tight to calm her heart beat. She had never been consumed by such desire for something she couldn't have.

Roger went home that night and snuggled next to his girlfriend. He slept instantly. He dreamt that it was Hailey who was next to him, with her butt pushing into his groin and her breasts filling his hands. He had a hard on when he woke up and a sensation that something was missing. It came back to him when he was having a shower. The way she'd smiled at him, the way she'd laughed at his jokes, and the way her nipples were hard and straining against her dress.

The next day both of them left town. They remembered the promise of last night, but they tried to put it behind them. Hailey went on to study at another university. Roger went to another country with a job.

A few years later, Hailey traveled to the city Roger was in. She knew Roger worked there even though they barely kept in touch in all that time they were apart. They had moved on with their lives. And were comfortable in their relationships.

Hailey messaged him, asking if he wanted to catch up. They got to chatting and arranged to meet. They met for dinner at a restaurant. Hailey was wearing a knee length dress that said 'I want to dress sexy but not provocatively'. It hugged her figure and had a neckline that ended just about her cleavage. Roger wore a button down shirt and jeans with black shoes. It had been too long. There was too much formality between them. Roger suggested they order a bottle of wine. They started sipping on it. And soon the bottle was empty.

Roger hadn't changed at all. If anything, he looked hotter with his gel-set hair and slight traces of worry lines on his forehead. Hailey had grown to be a sexy woman who had explored the beauty of intimacy between a man and a woman. Roger lived close by. After dinner, he invited her over for some more wine. Soon, they were standing in the balcony of Roger's apartment. And exchanging stories over more wine. With each passing sip, they were standing an inch closer to each other.

And then suddenly, Roger puller her closer and swept her into his embrace. They didn't let go of each other for what seemed like an eternity. When they did, Roger looked into her eyes and smiled. Hailey didn't want to hold back any longer. 'Kiss me' she said. 'I intend to do much more' he said.

Roger took her hand and walked her into the living room. He made her sit on the sofa. He got up to switch on the soft lights next to the sofa, turned on some music and drew the curtains of the balcony aside. He went to the kitchen bar and refilled the wine.

Hailey couldn't wait for the kiss, but she waited, savouring each pang she felt to just let go and grab him. He came to the sofa and sat next to her. He lifted her off the cushion and made her sit on his lap sideways. He pulled her close to him and hugged her with one hand. He bent forward to kiss her on the neck. Hailey was sitting in a position where she couldn't move much. She held on to his neck for balance. He slowly moved down to kiss the top of her breasts. He paused for a second as if to gauge her reaction. He could see her pushing her chest up towards him. He went closer and slid down. He could feel the shape through her dress. He put his lips on the dress and mouthed her nipple. She pulled him closer, thrusting his face into her body. He put his hand on the other breast and squeezed it lightly. 'Let this moment last forever' she thought. He took his hand away and placed it on her knee, just where her dress ended. He looked at her for permission, she could see the lust in his eyes. She flipped her head back and closed her eyes. He moved his hand up her dress slowly until he reached her satin thong. He could feel her soft mound and the wet thong. He slipped his finger inside the thong and gently caressed her. All the while, he wouldn't stop looking into her eyes. Hailey felt the shyness that she hadn't felt in years, return to her.

'Can we switch the light off?' she said.

'No. I've waited too long for this, to let it happen in darkness,' he said.

He continued to finger her until she could take it no longer. She stopped him just before she came. 'I don't want to do this alone'. She lifted herself off him and pushed him down, making him lie flat on the sofa. She started working on his shirt, one button at a time. She left the shirt open, falling to his sides. She climbed on top of him, pinning him in place with her knees on either side of him. She bent down to kiss his belly button. He pulled her up towards him. She kissed him on the lips, those lips she had wanted to touch all those years ago, those lips that were taunting her all evening, those lips that were finally hers today. She bit them lightly and whispered 'I've never wanted anyone more' in his ears.

She moved down to his belt, unbuckled him, and started to unzip his trousers. She could feel the bulge on his trousers. She pulled his pants and undies down and stared at his manhood. To see him lying there with just a shirt on, waiting for her, was more than she'd ever hoped to see. It was hard and thick and inviting. She bent closer to take in the smell and lightly licked him. He got harder. She took it in her hands and started to lick him and jerk him with her hand simultaneously. When he could not contain his moans any longer, she cooed 'it's time for us to go in'.

On the way to the bedroom, she pulled away his shirt. He stood at the entrance to the room, naked and blocking her way. 'Take off your dress' he said. He was dying to see what was beneath it. She lifted her dress off her body and threw it on the sofa. She stood there in her lace bra and thong. He pulled her closer and pressed into her thong. At that moment, the bed seemed too far away. She wanted him right there. She slid her thong aside and took him in. He pinned her to the wall with her knees around him. As he thrust into her, he could see the top of her breasts bouncing. He hadn't seen anything sexier and as he reached behind to take her bra off, he knew this wasn't going to be the last time he would feel her body.

onastep
onastep
1 Followers