Does she know?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will took a drink of water while I lay there looking down at my wife's gaping pussy. She opened her eyes and looked at me, flushed, not sure whether to be embarrassed. Again, she could see how horny I was, which seemed to reassure her. She grabbed at my crotch and gave me a smirk.

Will sat down on the chair next to the bed. I marvelled at his cock, so slick from Angela's pussy and his own pre-cum. I could smell it and I wondered how it would taste. At this point, Angela was helping herself to some water. She had noticed I was looking at Will's cock and this brought her attention back to it. Her nipples hardened all over again. After downing her whole bottle of water, she climbed onto me then proceeded to rub her wet pussy onto my hard cock through my pants. I could cum just from that. She then sucked on my lip for a bit. I could actually taste his cock.

Angela then looked toward Will. She was over me on all fours. She gestured for him to come behind her. In front of me was my wife's face and her bare breasts. In the back of her I could see Will getting ready.

Again her eyes closed as he put the tip inside her. Since she had already been a bit stretched out, their pace quickened without much delay. Her prefect breasts were swinging back and forth. I could hear his balls hitting her again. He reached forward and grabbed her breasts, pinching the nipples. Before long I saw her seize again. She dropped her face onto my chest and raised her ass higher, rubbing her pussy up to his big cock. Will slowed the pace again and deepened the thrust.

"I'm gonna cum soon," he moaned. He then pulled out of her, she turned around and sat on the end of the bed and sucked his cock until he was just about the burst, then jerked him off onto her breasts, rubbing them into the hard nipples. I couldn't believe it. It was just like a porno.

Will caught his breath, got dressed quickly and left. Angela climbed back onto me smirking again. She lowered her breasts close to me.

"Suck my nipple baby, just one." I did it. I tasted his cum. My cock was hurting in my pants now. She could tell. She reached her hand down and finally undid my belt and unzipped me. After taking my pants off, she proceeded to rub her cum covered tits all over my cock. She took her time doing this, giving me a slow titty fuck. Even my balls were now covered in a mixture of cum, sweat and her fluids.

Just before I could cum, she came back up and told me to clean up her breasts. I obeyed, sucked everything off, tasting the mixture that now included my own pre-cum.

"Thanks," she said climbing off. She reached into her purse.

"Here are the keys," she placed them in my hands and went to the washroom. I un-cuffed myself and lay there waiting for her.

Angela came back naked, without her stockings and garters on, got under the covers and closed her eyes. I wasn't sure what to do. I moved in closer and held her, pressing my raging, hard cock against her ass.

"I'm really tired. Can you just jerk off tonight?"

I didn't know what to do, I caressed her a bit but couldn't bring myself to say anything.

"I'm serious. Maybe we can do it tomorrow."

Somehow hearing this turned me on even more. That night, I jerked off three times, right next to her and into her panties. I couldn't get the image of what happened out of my head.

To be continued...

12